2002 replies to this topic

#1841 Zoi

Zoi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:35 AM

hiya, new Yunjae fan here :D. i've decided to stop being a ninja and get in on the yunjae lub! so, yea i hope to become friends and spread the yunjae lub around :P!

anyways about yunho and that dancer. so, since he's in a pic with a girl he's automatically dating her because he's in the pic with her?! i mean if thats the case.... we dont need him and jae to come out of the closet (no pun intended) about their relationship.

ya know the countless pics and what not they have they should be married by now huh? clapclap. what i'm saying is this its funny how some jump to conclusions over a pic but when it comes to yunjae they turn a deaf ear to it when there is a hella of alot evidence to prove yunjae more so than yunho and ____ whoever. thats my two cents on that. i hope you guys understood what i'm trying to say i'm no good with words.

okies, anyways i'm new to asianfanatica so any mistakes i made sorry and again hope to get to know you all and spread the lub :D .

Edited by Zoi, 30 June 2009 - 04:39 AM.

#1842 endlessky ♥

endlessky ♥

明日は来るから

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3203 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:27 AM

TTTHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA, unnieee! you are AMAZINGGG and ILYYY! :D thank you so MUCH for posting the video. oh gosh. you have NO IDEAAAA how long i've been WAITING to seee yunjae hair-fixing moment. GOSH. now we have ANOTHER moment added to your LISTTTT of reasons why YUNJAE is REAL. and why YUNHO is still MADLY IN LOVE with JAEJOONG. hehehehe. sorrrrry, i know your heart is breaking over yunjaeeee but we cannot deny them right?! :P

anyways. heheheee, & im going to reply to you at LJ + write my entry tonight

but oh gosh. i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing jaejoong fix yunho's hair! /faints. THIS MADE MY DAYYY! thank you unnniiee! *hugggs* (:

--

Zoiii, hiii! welcome to AF as well as Yunjae's thread! ^_^ & oh gosh. i LOVE the fact that you wrote "lub" ; cause it reminds me of dbsk's "somebody to lub" song! :loool: but yesss. i LOVE spreading the YUNJAEE LUB around here! ^_^

i already freaked out about Yunho and that dancer a while ago. but im better now. and you're right. we have NO RIGHT to assume that JUST because yunho is in a picture with her means they are together. it's just illogically. cause it's like you said, then we MIGHT as well say that YUNHO AND JAEJOONG are TOGETHER THEN! ^_^

but yeah. it reallly makes me sad/mad that everyone is SO AFRAID that yunjae could BE ENTIRELY real, so that's why they pair them off with the other members or with other people. honestly how can they NOT see the love in yunjae's eyes. gosh. seriously they're always looking at each other. watching each others moves and seeeking approval. *sighs* this is why yunjae is the REALESTT COUPLE out there! (:

--

and actually about the YUNHO+DANCER RUMOR PICTURE: HERE-----actuallly i believe that girl in the picture with Yunho is NOT his Checkmate backup dancer. cause FIRST of all the TWO girls looks COMPLETELY different. the checkmate girl had SHORT hair and obviously this girl has long hair. also. i believe she's actually JUST a FRIEND of YUNHO or a just staff. and see this FANCAM HERE i believe this has taken place on the SAME day as the picture and actually if you watch some of the fancams, you can actuallly see a GIRL right across? next to Yunho! D:

and honestly if this girl was a GIRLFRIEND. wouldn't CASSS have already HUNTED her down or something for being with Yunho? but Cassies seems quiet these days so i don't believe this girl is anyone important. (well at least i reallly HOPE now ;_;)

Edited by ♥ lavender rain, 30 June 2009 - 06:29 AM.

#1843 Palominha

Palominha

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:24 AM

^- This vid is pure love!!!
Luv yunjaeee <333
Is not nothing that yoonho want someone to take care of the smallest details of it right? he simply wants a woman equal to jj, jj but surely it is better xDD
yoonho get embarrassed, but loves when jejung made this things :iloveyou:

Yun+dancer = rumor of course
this is sooo idiot that neither is worth touching on the subject!! <_<
it is easier to correct and we believe that the agent who knows and what the agent knows about yunjae. because if you compare it to facts YunJae GENUINE 10000000 to 0 in the affairs of the yoonho...this is waste of time ;)

#1844 Jpangurl

Jpangurl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:42 AM

O.O I leave for a few days because of tests and there are so many new people. Hello! I love all of the new pictures and videos. ^_^. I would really like to see the fancam during Crazy Love that you mentioned, NOODLES<3LOVE.

Here's another video to enjoy! I love Yunjae!

Credits to HeavensWineE

I will translate that video from earlier, GaBii, but at the moment I have exams, Japan still has classes until July 17th. And, yes, I am Japanese. :D

#1845 noir_mireille13

noir_mireille13

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:17 PM

About Jaejoong fixing Yunho's hair, Yunho said he loves someone who would take care of small details on his body. That is awfully Jaejoong there!! And some of the replies at soompi are really stupid... they keep bringing Jaejoong into the topic of Yunho x his dancer when Jae has no relation. People are just too hateful on YunJae that they would be glad to see Yunho not "gay" -_-

#1846 BILLIE★

BILLIE★

Mrs. Jung Ji Hoon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2059 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:45 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credit: Baidu

Edited by BILLIE★, 30 June 2009 - 12:48 PM.

#1847 kittycat6196

kittycat6196

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:46 PM

Posting the rest for Callie. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1848 BILLIE★

BILLIE★

Mrs. Jung Ji Hoon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2059 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:49 PM

LMFAO... sorry but this picture cracks me up. This has got to be a very unflattering picture of Yunho! :lol:

Posted Image

#1849 kameISlove

kameISlove

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:19 PM

uwaaaa..thank u so much for the vid...hohohoho....awww...Jae is so caring for his
hubby..hohohoho...yep..me too..sick of ppl bringing that up everywhere...

loll the last pic....cracks me up too...mianhe yuNho...hohohoho..*wink*..*hit by Jae*

omg Zoi is so true....if only one pic makes her his gf..then what abt Jae...uwaaa....love ur thinking..hohohoho....

go yuNJae!!!~~~hurry up N make another 'sweet' moment to cover up the rumour abt the dancer...hohohohoho..*wink*....i waN more than sweet tho....hohohoho..*hit myself*...

#1850 PeekabooLover

PeekabooLover

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:58 PM

Hi everyone I'm new here and YunJae love is the best <3

i know the post is from a while ago but JJ was actually excited to have male fans cheering for him and said
"Chanting cheers from boys will become a driving force/power" and " It's good to have love from male fans".
gahhh that just proves every1s yunjae love is all the more a reality >< *heartthrob*

LOL @ Billie's YunJae pic. I wish joongie would look up so we can see that beautiful face of his~~

#1851 NOODLES♥LOVE

NOODLES♥LOVE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:24 PM

Oh my God LOLOLOLOLOLOL @ that pic yunnie oh yunnie roflmao

------------
Posted Image

Credi:yoonjaelovebar
♥ LOVE!!

AND OMFG I LOVE FANBOYS !

Posted Image

Exactly this is what yunho(GO GAY FO JAE LOL ♥) also did when he saw jae and jae seems to like it alot♥

credit: Ashley G. @Facebook

Edited by NOODLES♥LOVE, 30 June 2009 - 07:42 PM.

#1852 Zoi

Zoi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:25 PM

lavendar_rain: thanks for the warm welcome ^_^ . yes, lub is just that awesome :P.
anyways i don't think its the fact they don't see the lub haha they have for each, i think its the fact they DON'T want to see it because for some reason i think they fear it and it most cases people fear what they don't understand ya know. thats how real yunjae is :allhail even the people who go against it ultimatley do so because i think deep down they know its real and it tears them up on the inside for some reason. my opinion anyways.

okies i shall stop there i can go on and on hah! another dbsk song reference B) .

kameISlove: yes, i love my thinking too :dance:.

Billie: yes that pic of yunho is very :rofl worthy!

#1853 Zoi

Zoi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:02 PM

a cute vid of yunjae :) . yunho just follows jae like a puppy its sooooooooo cute. i remebering reading somewhere that yunho does in fact stick to jae like glue off camera. don't know how true that is but this vid kind proves it for me ^__^. anyways just thought to share it haven't seen it here unless i looked over it but yea credit to baidu and the uploader on youtube of course.

#1854 kittycat6196

kittycat6196

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:17 PM

Zoi: I would love to believe that Yunho follows Jaejoong like a puppy off camera since I've read a bunch of secretive off camera fan accounts from people who noted that Yunho loves to stick with Jaejoong. Sometimes to the point that Jaejoong becomes annoyed. clapclap

And LMFAO!! Yunho looks ridiculous in the last picture!!

#1855 GaBii

GaBii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 04:56 AM

Sooo many posts ! I haven't been here in a while =O

ThaOwnYunnie Love the vid you posted!
Zoi Welcomeee~~ And i seriously agree with you about : If ppl think Yun is dating the girl in THAT stupid blurry picture.. then it would be logical that Yunjae is real <_< yj seems so REAL with their stares and the Jaesu gap :P since jae always sits closer to yun and they always keep an eye on eachother and blushing moments... and if you see the 1 pic with yun and the girl, OMG THEY ARE DATING!:| i don't see it. i only see him standing there, if i would see him holding hands or whatsoever THEN they are dating.. well guess not so there is nothing to worry! ~ :D

Palominha I actually haven't thought about that when i saw jae fixing yun's hair o_o i was so into the moment that i didnt thought about it .. nice thinking lols XD its very cute, this is the second time jae is doing something LITTLE for yun :D I can't imagine Changmin suddenly went to yun to fix his hair since he stands closer but jae is so kind for his hubby to fix that little thing for him.. ♥ but it wasn't like yun looked weird before jae was fixing it xD jae just had the feeling of fixing it LOL so cute.. can't wait for more '' FIX LITTLE THINGS FOR YUNNIE TIME!~ '' :P

Jpangurl Ooooh~ oki i understand =O Goodluck!! and thnx u ♥ love the vid btw hehehe~

BILLIELove the first pics and.... HAHAHAH XD i'm sry yunho but.. that was seriously a funny face! :D

babycoockieLove the pics you posted too~ on the second pic it looks like yun asked jae to dance with him and that jae gave him that look on his face xP

PeekabooLover Welcomeeeee !! ~ :D i love yj too~ ^o^ and lol at jae's comment about fanboys :P hahah

NOODLES♥LOVE Love the first pic! cute~ and ..so that's the guy who dares to come with that kind of banner~~ :P I wonder if They could read it (:

Ok i've been thinking about what jae confessed to yun that he stole 300 Yen from yunnie .. mostly you would be a little shocked right? just like 'Eh!? Whaat did you do?!' but surprislingly yun's reaction was far from that (because its jae ofc) and i thought about the story Minnie told on a show that he closed yunnies phone when he paused it and left it so all his scores lost and he was upset and kind of angry ? sooo... yunnie would go angry atMinn cuz he accidentely closed his phone and not be angry with jae cuz jae stole 300yen without telling. its actually really funny :P ahh.. what love can do.. ♥^_^ love YJ <3 and to end this post nicely i'll post a vid ~ from HeavensWineE (youtube) Love that jae always gets the YJ towels , there are plenty other towels .. but still he gets the YJ towels :D oh and love the music chosen for this vid too! it fits YJ.. I must stick with youu~ no matter what hm :P

#1856 YunJaeLuvN Florida

YunJaeLuvN Florida

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:35 PM

Hi I just wanted to say something about the whole dance incident. Is it the one during the rehearsal and Joongie was talking to Junsu? If so I don't know whats going on but JaeJoong did look hurt if not aggravated by it. I am a really big YunJae fan but I have to say that lately they have been looking just a little awkward with each other and I was wondering if anyone else noticed.

#1857 NOODLES♥LOVE

NOODLES♥LOVE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:55 PM

@ GABIIOMG THAT VID IS SO MUCH LOVE♥ THANK YOU ~~
I JUST HAD AN EXAM ~~ AND THIS TOTALLY MADE MY DAY ILU FOR POSTING THIS THANNKKSS YOUUUUU~~~^___________________________________^(SEE BIG SMILE FOR U )!

another VERY sweet pic!!

Posted Image

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE !!!!!!! credit : parsonlife @ egloos

#1858 PeekabooLover

PeekabooLover

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 04:22 PM

@gabii: thankies ^^ and love the vid so cute heheh

some more yunjae pics
Posted Image
Posted Image
YunJae AND YooSu lol poor minniee~

#1859 wavelly

wavelly

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:47 PM

fans going out crazy for yunjae

credit: ichigocreme

#1860 GaBii

GaBii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 12:01 AM

Hi I just wanted to say something about the whole dance incident. Is it the one during the rehearsal and Joongie was talking to Junsu? If so I don't know whats going on but JaeJoong did look hurt if not aggravated by it. I am a really big YunJae fan but I have to say that lately they have been looking just a little awkward with each other and I was wondering if anyone else noticed

Hmm.. if i may ask.. what do you mean by dance incident ? =O pls explain to me :)

NOODLES♥LOVE YOUR WELCOME :D You made a smile grow on my face :) lols and about the pic i thought uhm.. soo.. whats this.. a tiger.. i don't remember that a tiger has to do something about yunjae.. then i scrolled down and i seriously CRACKED.UP. Hahahahahahaha! THATS SO CUTE! yun is sucking on jae's hand~~ they sleep so cute XD hehe

PeekabooLover Your welcome :D love the first pic at first i thought it was real LOL but then a saw that it wasn't so i : *sad face* :P and the second pic is funny xD would be a great pic for a Yunjae Yoosu MinFood fic haha :)
( from the pic )
Yun : can't wait till we get home.. so me and jae can test the new bed hehe ♥_♥
Jae: i wonder what yun is thinking about , now that Minnie is eating, yun must be hungry too.. for me.. o:
Min : Waaah ~ this food is soo good! let me try this one.. *stuffs more food*
Chun: *leans in and whispers* Su, should we take a shower together this time?
Su : *shyly whispers back* Chun! why are you asking that right NOW?! ... sure i would love to ^_^

Wavelly Love the vid~ Its really touching when all the fans begin to scream like there is no tomorrow XD I wanted to scream with them ! but its better that i wont do that Now ^<^ There is a part when Jaesu was singing and fans were screaming too but when YJ sang all the fans out there began to scream their lungs out XD wish they could scream more YJ at the same time so YJ could here it hihi :P

woops i made a typo ~~~ at my last sentence i meant ' Wish they could scream more YJ at the same time so YJ could HEAR ( not here ) it'

#1861 roba♥jaejoong

roba♥jaejoong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 05:13 AM

OMG!! tHANks to the pictures and vids..
my loneliness for yunho and backup dancer issue has fade away..

I'm still faithful for YunJae..
YUNJAE YOUNGWONHI!

#1862 NOODLES♥LOVE

NOODLES♥LOVE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 06:55 PM

OHHH I JUST NOTICED...............

TOKYO DOME IS SO NEAR OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!
WOAAHHH!!! DONGBANG JJANG~!!! (i hope there will be a yj moment teehee ^__^ like a hug or something or a kiss roflmao )

the future of Yunjae!!!

Posted Image

#1863 GaBii

GaBii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:27 AM

NOODLES♥LOVE I hope so too!! :D when all the lights switch off and then YJ secretly peck eachother on tha liipss~ hehehe.. and then a fancam that is close enough to film it and post it in here LOL !! The pic : aaaaaaaaaahh! :D that pic is so realistic, i can imagine it now .. very cute! reminds me of YJ+baby fics XD speaking of fics.. does someone know where i can read that kind of fics? :P me want sum happy yj family fluff hehe. ^_^ hmm.. something for you all just for fun~

What type of YunJae(YJ+YS, or without YS) fics do you like to read?
Choose between the Ratings ( PG, etc etc )
And the Genre ( Romantic, crack, etc etc )
Would like to know from you all :D ^o^ For me, it doesnt matter actually.. if it isn't TOOO dramatic or death fics .. owwh my heart sinks when i read those .. even if they are just fics its so sad.. but i don't think ive ever read a Horror type of fic.. oh w8 1 time i think.. yeah.. i would like to read another one hehe :P something like.. : Late at night, hearing strange noises from downstairs, Jae shot his eyes open. Heart was pounding hard in his chest. Decided not to wake Yunho up from his deep sleep..with his mouth open wide, ofcourse, he slowly walked towards the door, opening it, oh so slowly only popping his head out of the room with his big eyes and mouth slightly open trying to find something in the pitch dark hallway of their apartment. shocked. Hearing the strange noise again,from behind him..It was quiet yet very close. He slowly turned his head to the side only to find something or someone standing in the dark in the corner of his eyes.He heard a loud gasp and harsh cough wich made him shot his head towards 'It' fully..almost breaking his neck.. but only to find Changmin holding a bag of chips. No wonder he heard a strange noise? '' CHANGMIN?! WHAT THE HECKK!?'' Jae hissed out almost sounded as if he was about to cry from shock..still. ''What?! i was hungry!'' Changmin said.. still coughing. HEEEHEEEEE. i suddenly felt like writing that.. woah i should start a fic XD btw this is my very F.I.R.S.T. time doing this cuz i just felt like it I'M NOT A PRO!!

#1864 Jpangurl

Jpangurl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:24 AM

GaBii: Ah! You beat me to posting that video. Good news for everyone... sort of. My school was closed because of Swine Flu, so I can get onto translating that video! ^_^*

My Yunjae fanfics
1) Rating?
The rating really does not matter as long as the story has a good plotline.
2) What genre?
I love the genres where the two are still in the band, what would that be called?

NOODLES♥LOVE: Love the picture. It's so cute!

Here's a video! Enjoy!

Credits to HiroshiMV

#1865 Angstlover

Angstlover

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:30 AM

Ratings PG13 to NC17,
I like romance, angst drama type when you can feel you heart being squeezed for like dont know how many times haha!
I have one to recommend, maybe most of you have read it before already, its called
All the pins and the pricks
Prolouge here -live urls are not allowed in your usergroup-
Thats my first yunjae fanfic and its difficult to find a nicer one after reading that :l
And of course, echo of dusk and dawn!

#1866 NOODLES♥LOVE

NOODLES♥LOVE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:23 PM

OMG PEOPLE WINGLIN ITS A YUNJAE FANFIC HEAVEN THERE O_O;
something sweet you say?? !!!
I KNOW !!
a golden cage!!(romance fluff drama)
LINK: winglin.net/fanfic/thay/

And jaeho_detox at LJ!!!
omg !!
LINKS!!!

Intertwinning by Autumndreamer(EVERYTHING BY HER IS GOOD^__^).(ANGSTLOVER THIS WOULD BE SOMETHING FOR U ^__^)
genre drama romance angst fluff (there are nc-17 scenes) .(it is one of the most saddest but still most beautifull sotries i have ever read)
LINK: winglin.net/fanfic/autumndreamer10/contents.shtml
AND!!
(this one is still ongoing:)
Forget me? Don't even think about it. by iceglacier (this is also a very angsty romance fic )
Link : winglin.net/fanfic/aggression/

and the most heart breaking (it s a happy end tho kinda ) My lovely kim jaejoong it broke my heart . SO BADLY!

FLUFF FUNNY (AND A LEEEETTLE NC17 okay not very litlle but not much)
One-word man Kim Jaejoong (ongoing fic)
It is hilarious but SOOOOOO SWEET~!! and corny and mushy and sweet!! ♥♥(there are like already 2 R rated scenes but thats all)
Link: winglin.net/fanfic/sparklingbabe/

THIS ONE I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ITS PURE WIN.
We are married ...AHHH!!!!!(fluff crack mpreg EPIC LOL )
Link: winglin.net/fanfic/autumndreamer7/
(also by autumndreamer her stories are beautifull )

You my only one(GREAT PLOT SERIOUSLY!)
(romance OVERDOSE DRAMA AND MPREG)
link: winglin.net/fanfic/Nara72/

We were once. by jjlove (THIS. might be like the one bet of all. i read it 6 times!)
(romance drama mpreg)
link: winglin.net/fanfic/jjlove2/

EPIC LOLZ:

Beauty behind those glasses by ayutrance (LOVE !!!!)
its so funny but so sweet at times i like it alot
link : winglin.net/fanfic/ayutrance3/

site:

http:// community.livejournal.com/jaeho_detox/ (you need to creat an account first)
Winglin.net !!!!!!!!!♥♥ IT HAS SOMEANY YUNJAE STORIES O_O
and there are like tons of new ones scroll down and go to the completed page. you'll see what I mean.~~~~♥

GaBii: Ah! You beat me to posting that video. Good news for everyone... sort of. My school was closed because of Swine Flu, so I can get onto translating that video! ^_^*

My Yunjae fanfics
1) Rating?
The rating really does not matter as long as the story has a good plotline.
2) What genre?
I love the genres where the two are still in the band, what would that be called?

NOODLES♥LOVE: Love the picture. It's so cute!

Here's a video! Enjoy!

Credits to HiroshiMV

THAT VID IS ... INSTANT FAVE HELLS YEAH ROFLMAO VIDEO OF THE YEAR!!♥ HAHAHA XD

I know this is not a yunjae realated thing but i think it's important!!

so, if u have frens who had attend to the concert,pls, infrom them immediately

Red alarm..
<to anyone who had attend the Mirotic concert in BKK>

Mina-san, so sorry for cut in your interested conversation, but, i don't know where to put it

We've come back home from the Miroctic concert in BKK about 2 days before and nearly all of us have signs of Flu, such as: fever, cough, body aches and pains... and
Two Flu A/H1N1-positive people have been found among us.

So i think i have to inform every one just in case.
_ Let go to hospital and check whether you've catch Flu A/H1N1 or not.
(Especially if you was in AR and BR zone that day)
_ Let wearing the muffler in order to not spread the virus to another one.
(There was a case already).
_ Inform your friends who had attend the concert so that we
won't let that epidemic disease spead out.
_ In case you has been confirm that you're totally healthy, don't be careless, try to take Vitamin C as much as possible (doctor's advices) to build up resistance to infection.

Hope that this information can reach to necesarry people on time.

NEWS

Two more Thais die from flu
Number of infections jumps 59, to 1,473
By: APIRADEE TREERUTKUARKUL AND THAWEESAK BUTCHAN
Published: 2/07/2009 at 12:00 AM
Newspaper section: NewsThailand has recorded its fourth and fifth fatalities from the type A (H1N1) influenza.

The number of people reported to have the flu also increased yesterday by 59 to 1,473, including a 14-year-old schoolgirl in Ubon Ratchathani who attended a Korean boy-band concert in Bangkok last weekend.

Five schools have closed, including Benjama Maharat in the northeastern
province where the girl studies.

The country's fourth confirmed flu fatality was a 15-year-old girl,
who died yesterday in Chon Buri province

In Ubon Ratchathani, Wutthikrai Mungmai, a provincial health official,
said the results of a lab test confirmed the girl who was at
the boy-band concert had contracted the flu.

The girl came down with a fever on Monday and when her condition worsened a day later she sought treatment at Ubonrak Thonburi Hospital, the official said.

The girl, he said, went to a weekend concert by the
Korean boyband Dong Bang Shin Ki, at Impact Arena Muang Thong Thani.

The band held two concerts, on Saturday and Sunday.
It was unclear which concert she attended.

Mr Wutthikrai said three more students from
the same school are thought to have the flu.

shared by yiyi0312 @soompi

Edited by ♥ lavender rain, 06 July 2009 - 01:41 AM.
remove YOUTUBE VIDEO when quoting. thank you

#1867 GaBii

GaBii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:12 PM

Jpangurl oooh!~ O: oki thanks again ! and wooh.. swine flu.. :S and about the vid! ive seen it alrdy but wanted to see it again hehe love the vid!! Omg!! Public NC-17 scene! yeah cuz whats Yoochun doing there?XD ^_^
NOODLES♥LOVE ' We are married....AHHH!! '' THAT FIC IS SO READ WORTHY XD I've read all her fics :D and '' Beauty behind those glasses '' too! loved them!
Angstlover sounds interesting! I'll be reading that one some day! :D
NOODLES♥LOVE Omg.. that is so horrible to hear (read actually..) thats so sad! :S hopefully there aren't any other victims :(

#1868 GaBii

GaBii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:13 PM

Yunjae at Mirotic BangKok!

Here are nice pics of Yunjae moments,enjoy~

http://community.liv...891.html#cutid1
Idk if the link is going to work, i dont think i know how to post links properly lol

#1869 NOODLES♥LOVE

NOODLES♥LOVE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 10:28 PM

gabi you read those already WOOT!♥-HIGH5-
did you read ''my lovely kim jaejoong'' T_____________T?
its so sad T______________________________________________T

brb imonna upload a pic

Posted Image

if i can see this. JUST ONCE! i will be so happy.

Posted Image

LOVE LOVE LOVE TUTUTRUUTUTUTUUU~~♥

Posted Image
AND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY DRINK???..
THEY FALL ASLEEP TOGETHA~~ *dont think perv >.<

Posted Image

JUST LIKE IT SAYS^
YUNJAE JJANG!!FIGHTING!!

♥♥♥ CREDIT AS TAGGED(PARSONLIFE@EGLOOS)

Edited by ♥ lavender rain, 23 July 2009 - 07:36 AM.

#1870 GaBii

GaBii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 12:35 PM

NOODLES♥LOVE Yes ive read those! *high5'sback* :D and about '' my lovely kim jaejoong'' i will read that one when i have time for it :P i wont forget it! btw.. what is your name? or nickname ? :P oh and the pics you posted! A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!!
Pic 1 : Lemme guess.. Yoosu were giggling, Su said something What he should not said and Chun was like *facepalm* and jae walked away with anger but was beeing stopped by a sniffing Yunnie XD! and then they were drownd in eachothers eyes full of Sarang~ xD and Yoosu were like *facepalm* :P since i can't understand what it says *cries* can't someone translate ? *puppy eyes*
Pic 2 : Soooo.. cute... and sexy lol.. LOL ehh anyway its funny how they Still sit in the same position hahaha :P paper still up in the air XD
Pic 3 : Lmao jae fits in there? hehe xP
Pic 4 : Poor jae all washed up.. the wrong way XD!
Pic 5 : ahww first they are cute :D jae wanted to show that they can be sexy too ?or..something.. and then *nosebleed* secksy time! :iloveyou: and then they become cute again ^_^
Pic 6 : ahw :D the part where they are sleeping i so cute :D i wish Yunjae could do a 'sexy time ' on a concert just like what YoosuMin did :P YoosuJae done it too XD gosh how i wish they could do it more times hehhee

#1871 Chunina

Chunina

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 04:25 PM

HEY HEY! It's been some time!
Thanks for sharing the vids && pics ;)

YunJae has been wild lately. *lol*

Just recently saw @ HeavensWineE's YouTube account the YunJae moments @ BKK & Nagoya concerts. And I was like blushing and squealing all along while watching it. XD
Jae kept on looking at those 'YunJae' towels being waved by the audiences. And even took one of them. Like... THEY ARE SOOO REAL! Yeaaa.. HAHAHA. And when Jae fixed Yunho's bangs. It's just sooooooooo sweet!

Edited by Chunina, 04 July 2009 - 04:25 PM.

#1872 GaBii

GaBii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 06:17 PM

Pic from DBSK themselfs ~ There is Yoosu and YUNJAE! ♥ and min is.. mine.. no jk XD i'll share them with the rest of the fans , aren't i nice ? heheheheh!~

tohomobile omotesando YunJae
http://community.liv...287.html#cutid1

#1873 NOODLES♥LOVE

NOODLES♥LOVE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 08:44 PM

Gabii!!
^___________^:P
My nickname? They call me SeeyT ~~ :P and you~~ AND GABII = UNNIE RIGHT?? or dongseng? im 15 :P
Pic 1: Your kinda close junsu en yoochunnie were making fun of jaejoongie
and jae was like Ohh noo you pabos its not like that *smile*
but then yoochun and junsu were like oh yeah and made fun and ticked him off and Jae got mad and was shaking his fist up in the air xD and then yunnie came and kissed his hand and calmed him down and yoosu were like >.< mushy!! and 8you can see them puke XD
Pic 2: jae was talkin too much and yunnie shut him up his own way rofl XD
pic 3: jae was washed XD
pic 4: Jae was saved by his yunnie
Pic 5: jae and yun want to play basket ball and yeah you see what happens XD*I WANT TO SEE THEM PLAY BASKETBALL o_o
pic 6:yeah yun is passed out drunk and jae falls asleep ~~:P
last picture it says YUNJAE JJANG!!♥/!!
AND YESSSSSSSS I WANT YUNJAE SEXY TIME I WANT I WANT OMFG I WANT YYOOSUMIN HAVE ALREADY DONE AND PEOPLE WERE LIKE CRAAZZYYY OMG .. yunaje if they did that.. IN THAILAND o_____________________O its like yunjae heaven there O_O.. I WANT I WANT OMFG !! II Waaaaaaant!!!!!!!!!

-------------------
I LOVE TOHOMOBILE YUNJAE AND YOOSU! *FOR A SEC I THOUGHT CHUNNIE WAS A CHICK O_O AND A HOT ONE WTF o_o;;
lol
FEEL THE LOVE♥

Btw Gabii unnie do u ahve LJ??

* i mean have

--

Posted Image
♥♥

Edited by ♥ lavender rain, 23 July 2009 - 07:37 AM.

#1874 NOODLES♥LOVE

NOODLES♥LOVE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:15 AM

OH MY YUNJAE HEAVENS THIS IS THE MOST OMG
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!every body listen up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!o_o

omg
LOOK
Yunjae Fanfics DL
Here at all the Fics that MIYA_C AT LIVEJOURNAL has saved, there are 741 fics all with the lj name of the author or the community and all are complete except 1 or 2. .

the link:
EDIT: miya-c.livejournal.com/1597.html?page=5#comments

OMFG.....
741 FANFICS OMG PLEASE I LOVE HER SOOOO MUCH SHE IS SO FRIGGIN AWSOME I LOVE HER!!!♥♥♥♥♥

AND THEYRE ALL YUNJAE FICS 741 YJ FICS OMGAD~!!!

Edited by NOODLES♥LOVE, 05 July 2009 - 12:49 AM.

#1875 GaBii

GaBii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:58 AM

Waddup SeeyT!~ hahahahahha you seriously crack me up with your way of talking XD first you talk all calm and thenn..OMG AND YUNJAE OMFG ! ahh.. so yeah where was i ? oh yea uhm yea i'm 16 almost 17.. in november lols soo.. i think i'm Unnie ? i'm not korean but i guess you are ? :P hihi lmao i think i failed in understanding the pics.. half. heeeeeheeeheee :P and Chun in Thailand looked like agirl hehe i love his hairstyle :D AND YES ME WANT SECKSY TIME TOO.. * starts getting noseblees* OMG~! *drops from chair*

Oh and yes i do have LJ but i didnt pimp mah Journal :P idk how it works or w/e .. i dont think i even have the time for it lol .. Because I am reading fic..... okaaay that came out dry.
but yea.. i do have LJ , its : xGabrii i made a LJ just to read fics and commenting on them oh and to add friends.. and when i have enough time i can pimp my journal or something.. or even try to write something short ? or maybe fail ? HAHAHhehe..ah.. yeah..

OMG.. 7...4...1... YUNJAEE FICS?!?!?!?!?! ALL COMPLETEEEEH ?? WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOW!
*drops from chair! * btw what does YUNJAE JJANG mean ? :P ive listened to korean for a very long time now.. yeah i'm big fan of dbsk so yea thats why ? and i only know a few words or so , i can even tell wich language is wich by listening to the accent or way of talking between korean japanese chinese and thais O_O not that i can UNDERSTAND but i can hear it XD unless its 1 word then i'll fail xD .. i know i must be weird 0_0 *rubs chin*

#1876 NOODLES♥LOVE

NOODLES♥LOVE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:27 PM

GABII UNNIE!!! ^_^

gabii unnie!
Nop im not korean Im*something unexpected* from the caucasus ^_^ :P
ww1.huntingdon.edu/jlewis/syl/IRcomp/Maps/AsiaCaucasusEthnic.jpg < here is a pic Im from the place with the no. 24 :)
But i have some thai in me :P

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!! YOU HAVE LJ! YES! ME TOO Im GOING TO ADD YU LOL :D
YES I DONT WRITE MUCH EITHER JUST READ READ READ LOL
^_^
Yunjae JJANG!! is like yunjae FIGHTING!! a slang! :)
It's okay at first i found it hard to see the diffrence between koraen and chinese and jap.
But if you like carefully listen you'll see diffrences :)

i can suggest you to learn about the difference between chinese, japanese and korean here - -live urls are not allowed in your usergroup- - they have some audio files so that you can listen to the basic sounds/tones of these languages.

^_^

FANART SPAM!
Posted Image

Well i think this one is obvious no?

Posted Image
LOVE!

Posted Image
:) so calm and peacefull

Edited by ♥ lavender rain, 23 July 2009 - 07:40 AM.
removed most of pictures to other posts. MAX OF THREE (3) pic per posts! thank you

#1877 GaBii

GaBii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 06:28 PM

ooh so your from there =O oki ~ ive never heard of the place lols :P i was born in Holland and Still live here.( i speak dutch, speak english but not like a pro?) . but now that i passed with my exams my mother diceded to move to Curacao so in about 2 weeks now i'm going to live there... live with my family in 1 house.. so that means i don't think i have enough time to watch '' Yunjae '' O_O you know.. the loveydovey parts.. or read fanfics about boyxboy couples.. unless i have the privacy for that LOL or maybe they dont even let me go on pc often ( like i used to ) so i really hope i still have enough time to spent my time on pc to watch the up coming news from dbsk cuz i cant be without them .. :P or to have contact with my irl friends.. via msn and such

And the fanartss!! :D love them allll ~ there i go again~~ :whatup
pic1= lmao thats so cute :P secretly touching jae's legg XD sneaky~~
pic2= then Yunnie takes care of his Joongie ♥ i want to see dbsk swim some time.. OMG♥_♥
pic3= lols what is he feeding jae? oh w8 he isnt feeding him ! hahahahha thats his finger.. lol he is feeding his finger to jae.. i wonder why.. :athlon and lol at the cat, its so FRKING CUTE :D
pic4= so cute ~
pic5= sneakyyy XD SEE YJ IS REAL ! *gets smacked* whaat?! :P
pic6= YES PULL VICK ! pull harder so that jae almost falls and then yunnie does the dangerous love scene action so that they can stare into eachothers eyes again :iloveyou: and YES ME WANT TO SEE THAT TOO IN AADBSK 3 !!! :| when does it come out ?
pic7= lmao i can alrdy imagine jae staring with his big eyes ~
pic8=LOL i just imagined this : Jae owh haha yes hahaha touch me there hahah yunnie! :D Yun : haha okaay hhaha *tickles* you like that ahaha jae ur so hahaha cute! *giggles* eh wth?
pic9= sexyyy indeed! :D
pic10= lmao jae was like : hehe.. mine (: *rubs chin*
pic11= Jae : whats...*next channel* onn...*next channel* thee...*next* news..*next*
Yun: ..... ahh.. im bored.. *sucks jae's shoulder* ( what you wrote ) uhmeunggh~~ ( it must sound very funny XD *cracks up* ) jae.. mmmhhmhmh*smirks betweens the suckingXD* youtastgud...
Jae : ERH!? *drops remote* YAH ! YUNHO ! now my shoulder is getting cold! ( lol xD yes ..cold. )
pic12= omfg.. thats soo.. sexy/cute/SCARY!? yun what are you doing? let jae Keep dreaming about you :P but.. it doesnt make any difference if you wake him up :)
pic13= that is so fking cute.. jae is like yu- yunho not now! were still in the concert.. Yun : oh really ? OH there was just something on you hehe yea.. nothing more.. how i wish i could keep holding those soft cheeks
AND FINNALLYYY.. !! the last pic14= *zzz..* ( * secretly steals jae...gets smacked by yun* Facepalm <_< xD lols btw Seey do you have youtube acc? :P

#1878 NOODLES♥LOVE

NOODLES♥LOVE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 08:09 PM

YOU GOT EVERYTHING RIGHT EXCEPT THE LAST TWO PIC LOL
pic12=* that jaejoongie who's on yunnie not the other way around teehee xD
pic 13: was at T concert. i think they started crying !! AND I JUST HOPE THAT YUNNIE WPED JOONGIE'S TEARS AFTER THE CONCERT♥
YT ac? nope . -gets hit- tehehe. GO ON LJ!! ive just added you :P

--

Posted Image
T__T im startin to get jealous i want loovee LOL

Posted Image

look at yunnie's hand at joongies shoulder sneaky sneaky!!

Posted Image

I WANT TO SEE THIS IN AADBSK 3!!!! XD

AND YES IVE GOT MOAR!!

Edited by ♥ lavender rain, 23 July 2009 - 07:38 AM.

#1879 roba♥jaejoong

roba♥jaejoong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:48 AM

Yunjae at Mirotic BangKok!

Here are nice pics of Yunjae moments,enjoy~

http://community.liv...891.html#cutid1
Idk if the link is going to work, i dont think i know how to post links properly lol

have you noticed that yunho's hand is going lower and lower in each pic?? haha.. somehow it reminds me of one of their concerts before.. coz yunho did the same thing there.. hahaha..

tohomobile omotesando YunJae
http://community.liv...287.html#cutid1

kawaii neh.. have you also notice that it's always yunjae..
coz look.. there's yoosu, yoosumin.. but yunjae they're inseparable.. haha..

#1880 endlessky ♥

endlessky ♥

明日は来るから

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3203 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:20 AM

SMALL-MODBREAK.

hehehe, sorry for deleting some posts but you guys were SPAMMING and that's not allowed since your posts weren't YUNJAE related! T_T so next time WRITE more about YUNJAE & use the [ . SPOILER] tags when writing about OT materials. thank you. & i hope you guys not do it in the future, ^_^ Also. it's MAX of 3 pic per posts + 15 thumbnails. hehe, i will go back and make all the pictures thumbnails later! ^_^*

--

but thank you NOODLES♥LOVE for POSTING alll the YUNJAE fanarts. i've seen all of them before, but they are simply TOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE and i LOVE seeing all the yunjae drawings! ^^ & OOOH. you go on LJ too? ^^ yeah. i've been going on there for a while now and reading ALOT of the yunjae fics on there tooo. but hehehe, i noticed taht you're spreading MIYA_C's LJ! D: technicallly she's NOT supposed to do this since alot of the writers have requested her to stop spreading their fanfics! ;_; but oh well.

anyways. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! there's been SO MUCH jaeSU love these dayss! *cries* it's making me SO SAD cause i want MORE yunjaeeee! ;_; and the yunho dating rumors has gotten me really worried these days. could this be WHY there's a lack of yunjae cause jaejae now has to spend time with the rest of the members more! D: but maybe im thinking tooo much?! ;_;

and WHEEEE! we're ALMOST to part THREEE. hehe can i be the TopicStarter this time Callie?! :P

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users