#281 MadameMary

MadameMary

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:34 PM

That dwarf..yes please.
He'd appreciate my cooking and look deliciously scruffy while eating it.
Honestly why fight which human race is better if you can read books and swoon away Posted Image

#282 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

Spoiler

#283 The Watcher

The Watcher

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:01 PM

what is an elf?

Posted Image

Edited by The Watcher, 26 February 2013 - 09:03 PM.

#284 S. Ngai

S. Ngai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:13 PM

I want an Asian girl? ..

#285 gxu2k3

gxu2k3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:57 AM

An elf (or elves) is a supernatural character in Germanic/Nordic mythology

#286 Coralie

Coralie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2246 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:28 AM

Not true. Lots of Asian girls I know like Asian guys.

But I do envy mixed babies. Posted Image.

Maybe I'll see them when I have grandkids lol.

Edited by MonCheri, 19 August 2013 - 03:28 AM.

#287 gxu2k3

gxu2k3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:38 AM

I want an Asian elf

Not true. Lots of Asian girls I know like Asian guys.

But I do envy mixed babies. Posted Image.

Maybe I'll see them when I have grandkids lol.

it's a hit or miss, mixed babies can be both beautiful or ugly

#288 Coralie

Coralie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2246 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:57 AM

I want an Asian elf

it's a hit or miss, mixed babies can be both beautiful or ugly

They're never THAT ugly. Even if they're not conventionally gorgeous, they're still interesting to look at.

#289 teddyc

teddyc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1050 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:51 PM

Mutts can be butt ugly. Be careful what you wish for.

#290 gwailo-polak

gwailo-polak

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:35 PM

This thread is a little silly and illogical, isn't it?

Asia is the most populous continent, and the vast majority of people who live there have an Asian ethnicity (and this is unlikely to change any time soon, is it?).

Yet Asian girls allegedly don't want Asian guys??

So who is giving birth to all those Asian people then? African surrogates?? lol :D

I hear this all the time about my own women (Polish) as well - that they are all <insert female insult here> who only go with anyone EXCEPT Polish men - yet I still haven't met a single Polish woman with a non-Polish partner, and Poland is still one of the world's most homogenous nations as a result. If you believe the stuff you read on English language Polish forums, you would think that Polish cities look like Lagos or Lahore! lol

I think what most of these threads are all about is this: one guy got turned down by ONE girl who decided to date a foreigner, and all of a sudden, "<insert ethnicity> girls don't want </insert ethnicity> guys" - a blanket statement I've heard so many times before :D

#291 Kamik

Kamik

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:17 AM

India leaving in asia continent are not asian they are indian/aryan, and they are genetic closer to caucasian.

#292 teddyc

teddyc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1050 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

There are more same race marriages, and children born from these marriages, between Asians than inter-racial marriages between Asians and a non-Asian race. Just look at the population of Asians around the world and compare that to the number of halfies. I would bet that there are more Chinese-Chinese marriages in the world than all inter-racial marriages combined. And that's just Chinese alone. I won't even get into other nationalities in Asia like India.

Maybe all the Asian girls in a small backwards town in rural West Virginia with a population of 100 people has 2 Asian girls that does not like the one and only Asian boy in the town. But clearly, assuming the world works like some rural town in sticks of the USA is just stupid.

Clearly, this is a myth and anyone that actually believes this is clearly delusional or highly ignorant.

#293 DutchAsianGuy

DutchAsianGuy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:29 PM

I havr to agree though. Asian guys are undervalued. Im chinese, born and living in europe.
I have seen my fair share on relationships between asians, whites and black. But nowadays, asian guys are becoming popular with white girls and even black girls. We used to be looked down on and were called weak and totally not outgoing.
I admit, I even thought it.
But that was when I realised that I had to get stronger and more social. And I did. Go to the gym and learn to stand up and out for yourself. Now each time I go out, every kind ethnic girl is having fun with me.
Each girl is different. You shouldnt focus on the ones that dont want to date you or your kind. Focus on those who want to date you.

#294 Coralie

Coralie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2246 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:28 AM

I havr to agree though. Asian guys are undervalued. Im chinese, born and living in europe.
I have seen my fair share on relationships between asians, whites and black. But nowadays, asian guys are becoming popular with white girls and even black girls. We used to be looked down on and were called weak and totally not outgoing.
I admit, I even thought it.
But that was when I realised that I had to get stronger and more social. And I did. Go to the gym and learn to stand up and out for yourself. Now each time I go out, every kind ethnic girl is having fun with me.
Each girl is different. You shouldnt focus on the ones that dont want to date you or your kind. Focus on those who want to date you.

Europe is more open towards diverse interracial relationships though (or so I heard.) Places like Germany and other European countries like Black and Asian men, because of their rarity.

Americans are the opposite. We're more uniformed in what we like because our states are more connected. So if one state doesn't like something in particular, most likely it'll be the same nation-wide. But if some states like something, it's likely to catch on too.

Though I am beginning to see more people open up to the idea of Asian men with other races. For the most part, I think a lot of Asian guys have to give themselves credit. They're no longer the timid stereotypical guys we see on American films - they've stepped up their game. But I think the biggest reason is the East's transition to power, which largely boosted how Asian men are perceived by the world.

#295 teddyc

teddyc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1050 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:32 AM

Europe is more open towards diverse interracial relationships though (or so I heard.) Places like Germany and other European countries like Black and Asian men, because of their rarity.

Americans are the opposite. We're more uniformed in what we like because our states are more connected. So if one state doesn't like something in particular, most likely it'll be the same nation-wide. But if some states like something, it's likely to catch on too.

Though I am beginning to see more people open up to the idea of Asian men with other races. For the most part, I think a lot of Asian guys have to give themselves credit. They're no longer the timid stereotypical guys we see on American films - they've stepped up their game. But I think the biggest reason is the East's transition to power, which largely boosted how Asian men are perceived by the world.

Hollywood is the culprit behind labelling Asian men as weak, timid, people. Most actors, producers and directors in Hollywood are actually Jewish. To keep the non-Jewish whites down, they started introducing blacks into Hollywood. Now there is no movie produced in Hollywood that doesn't have a black man in it.

The liberal media is just as bad. They're dovetailing off the effects of Hollywood to push their agendas. When a white man gets killed, it's brushed under the rug. When a black man get's killed, it's always racism and you'll have a weeks worth of news coverage on it.

I've got to the point where I refuse to watch any movie produced by Hollywood. I'd rather watch European movies and read the sub-titles than watch some IQ draining movie with Adam Sandler in it.

#296 Coralie

Coralie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2246 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:50 AM

Hollywood is the culprit behind labelling Asian men as weak, timid, people. Most actors, producers and directors in Hollywood are actually Jewish. To keep the non-Jewish whites down, they started introducing blacks into Hollywood. Now there is no movie produced in Hollywood that doesn't have a black man in it.

The liberal media is just as bad. They're dovetailing off the effects of Hollywood to push their agendas. When a white man gets killed, it's brushed under the rug. When a black man get's killed, it's always racism and you'll have a weeks worth of news coverage on it.

I've got to the point where I refuse to watch any movie produced by Hollywood. I'd rather watch European movies and read the sub-titles than watch some IQ draining movie with Adam Sandler in it.

Welll...yes and no. Hollywood isn't immune to wealth and power. It will sway whichever way is more fortuitous. In this case, Black people have power. With their ever increasing population and exposure and thus influence, they effectively took hold of a larger market share. If they decide to boycott American movies, the revenue coming in would vanish by at least a third. Most important to them is to keep their audience happy. If their audience's happy, their wallet is happy.

I saw a pretty good example of this on the week after Beijing was announced as the host for the next Olympics. Suddenly big chains on tv started doing ads with Asians popping up all over the place. Prior to this? If they were lucky, they were relegated to the background.

Now Asians are starting to speak up for themselves; we're also populating more space, not to mention wealth. The media can't afford to ignore us anymore. And you see it too - a few years ago A&F sold a shirt that said, "two wongs make a right." A slew of Asians outright told them they're going to boycott and the company recoiled in fear.

I don't know if your sentiments about Jews really have anything to do with this big change in Hollywood - because I actually read a bit on the subject and blacks started infiltrating showbiz step by step. They were not written in to make "nonwhite Jews" look good, but because movies actually needed black characters - as slaves, servants, etc. It's not like they had good roles either. Due to years of NAACP protests, Hollywood had to change (really simple supply and demand.)

So my point is that basically people will always look down on you if you got nothing. Hollywood is a bully. But if you have enough power or wealth, they'll look at you differently.

#297 The Watcher

The Watcher

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:10 AM

So we are Jew bashing now?
  • zero2hero likes this

#298 teddyc

teddyc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1050 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

So we are Jew bashing now?

Not bashing, but pointing out facts. If facts negatively portray a certain race or group, it is what it is. Only liberal media sugar coats anything a minority, excluding Asians, does negatively.

#299 Kamik

Kamik

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

wtf it the jews some hairy like arabian?

#300 zero2hero

zero2hero

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:58 AM

Hahaha we have an Asian neo-nazi here.
  • The Watcher likes this

#301 gxu2k3

gxu2k3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:51 AM

Hahaha we have an Asian neo-nazi here.

I think he's white pretend to be East Asian

#302 heymister

heymister

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

I've come to this thread late.

Dr ken,
Martin Lutherking Jr wanted black people to pull themselves up by their own bootstraps...not become welfare parasites.

#303 royale

royale

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:20 AM

This is a very complicated topic, but suffice to say there are multiple factors involved and those factors play a bigger or smaller role depending on the geography you're in.

I won't go into all the details but the biggest reasons are:
1. anti Asian male media.

Proof: Asian guys have less dating problems where hollywood influence is weaker like parts of Europe

2. Asian culture/upbringing/casual racism beats Asian guys down so enough of them have lower self-esteem, shyer, etc.

To Asian guys reading this, you need to
-avoid all negative stereotypes
-fix your mindsets and frames of mind by getting rid of the internalized racism/negative stereotypes that are poisoning your head.
-dress well
-get fit (not body builder big - just have some thickness/muscle to you so you look good in at least a t-shirt
-learn some conversation skills
-approach girls you like
-and most importantly, escalate by showing you "want to be more" within the first 5-15 minutes. Waiting too long and being "nice" is a recipe for friendzone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users