#201 *bluebutterfly*

*bluebutterfly*

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3319 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 11:35 PM

I've come to help out Hins' thread! :D
I dont think I've posted here before! Normally the HK male threads are really slow and all dead except for Raymond Lam's. Lol
Now he's really popular!
Anyways, I really like Hin's song Adruently Love. Not sure on how to spell that yeah, it's a really good song! But I havent heard of any others. :P

#202 superb

superb

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 02:47 PM

I recently listened to his new album, all the songs are quite nice.
He's so talented.

I don't think there are english forums for him.
All are Chinese forums.
If you can read Chinese go to visit his sites.

http://www.hinscheun...forum/index.php

http://hinscn.fansbu.../bbs/index.html

Edited by Lena ♥, 13 May 2008 - 06:45 PM.

#203 livia208

livia208

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 09:21 AM

wow i cant belive it..after wat i said a few people manage to come to this thread and post.....
i just wish i can go back to hk to see hins in his up comeing concert but too bad i cant.... i wish him good lucky in concert.......

#204 ~Blaze~

~Blaze~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 07:01 AM

heehee , i love hins ! i'm trying to find the poster for his collection album here in malaysia =/ anyone knows where can i get it together with the imported album ?

#205 *bluebutterfly*

*bluebutterfly*

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3319 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 02:14 PM

heehee , i love hins ! i'm trying to find the poster for his collection album here in malaysia =/ anyone knows where can i get it together with the imported album ?

Have you tried Yesasia? If you didnt mind ordering from the internet, that is, because sometimes they sell 2 things together. But I dont know where to to buy it from in Malaysia. :P

#206 ~Blaze~

~Blaze~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 03:31 PM

well, iono. cause i found the imported one here in speedy. but i want the poster :( yesasia sells poster ? but they didn't write "With Poster" ? :(

hmm, just want to ask you guy's opinion. wonder which do u think is better ? my way or blessing ? :D

Edited by ~Blaze~, 24 February 2008 - 07:37 AM.

#207 French_Fries

French_Fries

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 02:58 AM

the poster?

well I think I like My Way better..someting about blessing... and his english is a bit sily :P

anyone can translate his songs?

currently in love with Dear u

Edited by Lena ♥, 13 May 2008 - 06:42 PM.

#208 evodrift

evodrift

Anything@TVB

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6232 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:26 AM

軒仔個唱反應熱烈 - Hin Sings, Big response
4th March, 2008

Posted Image
Posted Image
圖:軒仔擺出其舊唱片封套中的惹笑甫士
Spoiler

Edited by Lena ♥, 13 May 2008 - 06:40 PM.
keep long non-english portion of post in [spoiler] tags

#209 Priscilla x3

Priscilla x3

pris <3 ech

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:32 AM

his hk coliseum concert tickets went on sale today. im so upset i cant fly out to hk to see it since its right in the middle of school x_x. the tickets are going fast! hopefully the good response will mean future performances at hk coliseum xD.

as for yesasia, they arent selling "my 1st collection" along with the poster unfortunately. i was lucky enuff to have my friend get it for me at the local CD shop here in new york. not sure about malaysia. maybe u can bribe the CD places if they have it hanging up xP?

his new album is tentatively set to release in may but with hins ull never noe if thats true until the last min ahah.

Edited by Priscilla x3, 05 March 2008 - 02:35 AM.

#210 livia208

livia208

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 10:50 PM

i got hins newest album first collection and the poster with his autograph on it both of them ........

#211 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 07:54 PM

Posted Image

Credits: Serena @ http://asian-gossip.blogspot.com

Hins Cheung is Late and Blames Others Deserves His “Arrogant” Title

Hins Cheung was given the title “Arrogant Cheung” after he became popular. Yesterday, Hins was late for the rehearsal for “新城音樂會” (Metro Radio Music Show). He was yelling and pointing at the PR. Reports state that Hins truly deserve his title. When Hins was doing an interview with i-Cable, he explained that the company and the PR staff had communication problems. He was apologetic about making the reporters wait.

It turns out that Metro Radio notified reporters that Hins would be rehearsing at three o’clock in the afternoon. But Hins did not appear to be coming. The PR staff gave several explanations like there was a traffic jam and afterwards, they explained that he was in the building already. Hins finally bestowed his appearance at 3:45 PM. Since he was late, this made the reporters late when they were rushing to the “HotCha Autograph Session”. HotCha’s function was forced to be delayed.

Hins arrived wearing a ball cap and a tired expression. His assistant was with him. The waiting reporters started to take pictures but Hins expression darkened and he questioned the Metro Radio PR staff. Hins said: “I didn’t know there would be reporters. I don’t have make-up on. How do you communicate (with people)?” After taking pictures, His accepted an interview. Are you afraid people will call you “Arrogant Cheung”? He said: “I don’t know about it. The staff said that there would be no press when they were doing the behind the scene extras. Our call-time was 3:30 PM. (“But you would still be late.”) I am sorry about making people wait but I don’t want to be wrongly accused of it.” The reporter asked to explain why he was late. Hins explained that he was rushing to come here from another recording studio. For the rehearsal, he scheduled the previous session to end at 2:45 PM. The reporter pointed out that he would be in a rush based on his schedule. Next time, you wouldn’t schedule events so close to each other? Hins expressed that he schedule it this way because of the Metro Radio Music Show. He hopes that people will understand him. Afterwards, he said he needed to go back to his other rehearsal at 5 o’clock. The reporter pointed out that leaves only one hour for this rehearsal. His assistant helped Hins answer the question and said: “He needs to go back at 6 o’clock to practice his dance moves.”

#212 dee-lush

dee-lush

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3945 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:14 AM

http://ol.mingpao.co.../saa01/mac1.txt
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/
translated by dee-lush

Posted Image

Hins Cheung Aplogises for Angry Outburst

Hins Cheung, who has been troubled with negative press recently, performed alongside Eric Suen and Wilber Pan on Monday night. Hins made headlines when he was late for the concert rehearsals on Sunday, after he began yelling and blaming his PR for his tardiness. When Monday night's concert ended, the singer made an emotional apology on stage and disclosed that ‘principal', Alan Tam, had had a word with him.

Hins commented, “I was too rash and blamed the wrong person. It has nothing to do with Metro, it was inner communication problems. In the past years, I have never been late so I felt that I lost something important. I was educated in Mainland China, where 30 minutes late is a lot, not to say how serious 45 minutes late is. It is a serious misjudgement to me, I have not been able to sleep well for two nights. Some newspapers have accused me of being angry because I did not have my make up done but as a man, I do not mind if I have my make up on or not.” Hins also firmly stated that he did not know that there were reporters on scene.

Hins then revealed that Alan Tam had talked to him about the incident. He said, “After reading what had happened ‘principal' told me that as an artist, you must take responsibility for your punctuality regardless of the circumstances." Hins has been sick for the past few days and so, has been taking antibiotics and other medication, which have caused him to be easily disgruntled. Hins commented, “I knew something would happen on that day. Earlier, I had received an SMS from Ivana Wong accusing me of telling reporters that she is acting hard to get. She also said that she was extremely upset after reading the reports. When I received the message, I immediately telephoned her to explain but thankfully, she was just teasing me, she was not actually mad.”

#213 ♥luvergal♥

♥luvergal♥

Asian Fanatic

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 03:25 PM

Posted Image

Hins Cheung fulfills his Red Coliseum dream

Hins has been in the entertainment industry for 6 years. He is also the first singer from Guangzhou to have his own concert at the HK coliseum. Last night, Hins hosted his first concert out of the three at the coliseum. Dressed entirely in red, Hins is going to fully redden the red coliseum.

The concert started at 8.45pm with all four seating areas filled up entirely. The stage was designed so that it was simple yet grand and the audience included stars such as Joey Yung, Stephy Tang, Alex Fong, Paisley Wu and Ken Hung etc. Kenny Kwan was not seen though while Kelvin Kwan and Ivana Wong were the guest performers that night.

With his hair dyed red and wearing a shiny red outfit, Hins and 8 back up dancers started the night with his song迷失表參道 and then continued on with 透露 and 追風箏的孩子. The fans were extremely excited and Hins thanked them a lot for their support and then said "How is everyone? Give me 2 seconds to breath the air here" then he breathed in deeply.

Hins also said: "Thanking you for allowing me to have a show here, last year when I was a guest performer during other veteran's concerts I thought to myself, when will I get to have a concert here. Thank you for fulfilling my dream." He then told his fans to raise their lights that were supplied to them to give the place a starry effect and told them "I will use my abilities to show everyone, my love for music, I want to share all my children with everyone."

Kay gives an amusing flower basket
Jacky Cheung, Hins' parents, Lam Wai San, Eric Tsuen, Kelvin Kwan and Kay Tse all gave Hins a Flower basket. On the basket, Kay wrote him a message saying "Why didn't I get invited to perform as a guest?"
Outside the coliseum there were many concert souvenirs for sale including T-shirts, enviro bags, keyrings and caps etc. Prices ranged from $30 to $298, if you wanted to have the complete set it would cost around $900 but there were still many fans buying things.

Source: on.cc
-------------------------------------------------
Sorry if the translations bad, I'm still new with translating so there might be some minor errors. I am so happy for Hins...if only i got to go to his concert :[ It would have been awesome!

Edited by ♥luvergal♥, 06 April 2008 - 03:27 PM.

#214 dee-lush

dee-lush

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3945 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:42 PM

http://ol.mingpao.co.../saa01/maa1.txt
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/
translated by dee-lush

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Hins Cheung Dismisses Gay Rumours

Hins Cheung's three show ‘Ardently Love Hins Cheung Concert' drew to an end on Tuesday night. On the last night, Kenny Kwan, who had previously been rumoured to be involved in a gay relationship with Hins, made an appearance to watch the concert and was seen using a camera to record Hins performing on stage. Noticing that Kenny was filming him, Hins seemed a bit uncomfortable and when thanking special guests, the singer did not mention Kenny's name. As for the mouth to mouth kiss Hins shared with his guest performer, Kelvin Kwan, on stage during the opening night show, it was not repeated on Tuesday night. But Hins did not miss out on the affection as his ‘fan', TVB executive, Stephen Chan, gave him a passionate hug when congratulating him at the after party. ‘Principal', Alan Tam then made a joke by telling Hins to make a decision on his sexuality and told him not to become bisexual. Hearing this, Hins firmly stated that he needs to get married and have children, hence clarifying his sexuality to fans.

Kenny and Yumiko Cheng came together to support Hins. Although Kenny kept a low profile throughout the show, by sitting in spot where the spotlight could not shine on him, he appeared to be very happy the whole time. He was seen using his camera to take photos of Hins on stage and Yumiko, who was sitting beside him. Kelvin, who caused gay rumours to fly, when he kissed Hins on stage on the opening night, did not repeat his public show of affection. Instead Kelvin announced that he had a surprise gift for Hins, to which he replied, “You want to kiss me again?” Kelvin immediately responded by explaining that he had bought a concert t-shirt and hat for Hins to sign and give to his fans.

When Hins began singing ‘幻影', Alan Tam entered the stage in a half kneeling pose to duet with him. The ‘principal' praised Hins for having good singing skills and expressed his shock of realising how skinny Hins was, calling him the ‘Hong Kong version of Jay Chou'. Alan then called for Hins to disregard negative press but when Hins' rumours were brought up, Alan said that Hins should clarify and sought out his sexuality. Alan asked, “If Ivana Wong is your childhood friend, what is Kelvin?” Hins laughed and replied, “I'm doing some things that people don't know about (暗度陳倉).” Alan then replied by saying, “You have good feelings towards anyone with the surname Kwan. Don't kiss everyone with the surname Kwan. If you kiss Duke Guan (關公), thunder will strike you.”

Alan said, “Your mother must be bothered. Did she have female-male twins? You have to make it clear, do you like both ‘flavours'? Two in one shampoo, you have to figure out yourself. You have to choose your own path.” When hearing this, Hins firmly replied, “I want to get married and have children in the future.”

After the show, Hins was asked if he had invited Kenny to watch his concert. Ashen faced, Hins answered, “Don't want this to be exaggerated. Don't want to affect other people.” The singer then explained that he had only wanted to officially state his sexuality and that he hopes to get married and have children in the future. When asked if he believes his rumoured girlfriend, Ivana Wong, is a good catch, Hins expressed that he is not lucky enough and that he will consider these things when his career is stable.

During the after party, Stephen Chan came up to Hins with a concert t-shirt to ask for an autograph. The TVB executive declared his support for the hardworking and new member to the ‘heavenly kings', causing Hins to be nervous and shocked. Hins commented, “I would like to be a guest on ‘By My Guest' because it shows that I have had some success.” When Stephen asked when Hins will be getting married, Hins replied, “34 years old, I am 27 now.”

#215 French_Fries

French_Fries

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 02:05 AM

[attachment=4578:hins_baby.jpg]

baby hins :D

I really am obsessed with him right now... who else?

#216 dee-lush

dee-lush

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3945 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 11:35 AM

hins concert photos:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

#217 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 08:21 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Credits: Serena @ http://asian-gossip.blogspot.com

Hins Cheung Supports an Independent Tibet?; Wears Orange to Welcome Olympics

The Olympic flame was relayed in Hong Kong yesterday. For the past couple of days, a lot of Hong Kong singers and artistes have busily attended functions to promote the Olympics; such as singing songs together. But mainland Chinese singer Hins Cheung has worn the wrong colour clothing. He chose to wear an orange colour which is politically sensitive. Yesterday, Hins was in Macau and attended the “中 銀 100 日 迎 奧 運 Super Show”. Hacken Lee, Denise Ho, Kenny Bee, Fama, Ivana Wang and others also attended the show. They wore black, white, red, purple coloured clothing but it was not as eye catching as Hins’ orange jacket. Jens Galschiot started the “Orange Operation”. The colour orange represented democracy, Tibet and Myanmar monks. It also represented revolution. One person shouted that by wearing orange clothing, they are paying attention to human rights. Yesterday, Hins wore his long sleeved orange sweater at the Olympic welcoming function. People suspected that he was supporting a free and independent Tibet! People glanced at him from the sides.

Hins accepted an interview after going on stage to sing while wearing his orange jacket. Hins said that he didn’t notice anything was wrong when he arrived at the location and wearing his orange jacket His colleagues from the label were aware of the situation and afraid that he would be lumped together in the free Tibet issue if Hins continued to wear the orange sweater. Hins finally figured out that he was wearing the wrong clothes. Hins explained: “Lately, I have been unwell. I have a rash on my arm and I didn’t want to take off the jacket to expose the rash. In the end, I chose to continue to wear it.”

Hins stressed his clothing colour choice had no special meaning. He wants to set an example of what not to wear and warn other singers to be careful of these issues during the Olympics. He also made known that he had a bout of depression after his concert finished. The depression lasted two weeks and compounded by his weak health; he thought he wasn’t going to live! Hins said: “My mom took me back to Guangzhou to see a Chinese doctor. I found out I had a weak kidney and cold stomach. The doctor prescribed herbal medication to boost and nourish my body.”

Jerry Lam has left TVB. He reunited with old partners Eric Tsang and Ka-Lok Chen to MC the function as “Super Trio” hosts. Ka-Lok came onstage and joked: “Haven’t worked together for a long time. Macau and Hong Kong are separated by water. We are in Hong Kong but separated by TV stations.” Jerry responded: “We are all supporting the Olympics.” Then they both sang the “Super Trio” theme song to welcome Eric onstage. Eric said: “This is the difference between a partner and someone who is no longer your partner.” Jerry said that he is in awe when he faces Eric and it hasn’t changed. Bernice Liu came out to play games. She slipped down the stairs because she was too excited. Luckily the MC reached out in time to help her out. She was able to catch a piece of toast with Bosco Wong using their cheeks. But they joked and wonder if she would have done better with her tabloid boyfriend Moses Chan. She laughed out loud and didn’t answer the question.

In the past, Denise and Juno Mak were rumoured to be together. But they lacked a tacit understanding. They kept a distance between each other when they were playing games. Afterwawrds, Denise expressed that she wasn’t embarrassed and hoped the rumours were put to a rest. She revealed that she was the godmother of her male assistant. Denise said: “I am of high quality and intelligent. Best for “breeding”. You can’t control who you get married to but you can control childbirth.”

#218 ♥ L E N A

♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3470 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:33 PM

Jade Solid Gold Music Charts (8.5.08-14.5.08)

Source: http://tvcity.tvb.co...l/20080507.html
Credit: Lena ♥ @ asianfanatics.net

1.毋忘我 - Jade Kwan
2.扭曲 - Sherman Chung
3.失眠幻想曲 - Eunix Lee
4.天規 - Shirley Kwan
5.給愛惜的人 - Deep Ng
6.分手要狠 - Kary Ng
7.他的故事 - Hins Cheung
8.陽光˙雨 - Fiona Fung
9.信 - Niki Chow
10.無仇無怨 - Daniel Chan

NEXT WEEK'S CONTESTING SONGS
漂流記 - Wada Hiromi
不要走 - J.J. Jia
寫真 - A-Day
不見不散 - Lam Man Chung (林敏聰)
十七度 - Kay Tse

#219 ♥ L E N A

♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3470 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:49 PM

Jade Solid Gold Music Charts (15.5.08-21.5.08)

Source: http://tvcity.tvb.co...l/20080514.html

1.天規 - Shirley Kwan
2.分手要狠 - Kary Ng
3.給愛惜的人 - Deep Ng
4.信 - Niki Chow
5.陽光˙雨 - Fiona Fung
6.他的故事 - Hins Cheung
7.神啊!求求讓我睡 - Wilfred Lau
8.無仇無怨 - Daniel Chan
9.一晚長大. - Andy Lau
10. 紅河村 - Chet Lam

渴求 - Emme Wong
一時無兩 VEGA
逃生 - Jeff Chang
快樂怪魔…泛濫 - Mok Chun Yin (莫鎮賢)
迷宮 - Joanna Wang

#220 ♥ L E N A

♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3470 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:47 PM

Jade Solid Gold Music Charts (21.5.08-27.5.08)

Source: http://tvcity.tvb.co...l/20080521.html

1.分手要狠 - Kary Ng
2.給愛惜的人 - Deep Ng
3.信 - Niki Chow
4.陽光˙雨 - Fiona Fung
5.他的故事 - Hins Cheung
6.神啊!求求讓我睡 - Wilfred Lau
7.無仇無怨 - Daniel Chan
8.一晚長大. - Andy Lau
9.紅河村 - Chet Lam
10.不見不散 - Lam Man Chung

一事無成 - Pakho Chau + Stephanie Cheng
一人少句 - Ricky Fan (范振鋒)
娛人娛己 - Rannes Man (文恩澄)
喜歡一個人好累 - Vincy Chan
死守 - Alex Fong

#221 lemon12

lemon12

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 02:38 AM

does anyone no if hes gonna have a new album out soon? iv heard 2 new songs so far, both are awesome! 3 if u count 酷爱 in mandarin but that sounded weird in mandarin

#222 fat.duck

fat.duck

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:40 PM

hins is such a great singer! i hope hins gets more famous and popular, i'd like to him more on tv!! i want to hear his new songs... but i dont think i have yet.

#223 reiyi

reiyi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5523 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:36 AM

May I know what album is this song in?

Song title: 悔過詩

I'm new to Hins Cheung's work. Any other good recommendation for his songs? :)

Edited by reiyi, 10 June 2008 - 02:42 AM.

#224 lemon12

lemon12

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:55 AM

悔過詩 is from his 酷爱 album. 酷爱 is an awesome song,gotta b my fave song. Blessing is a cool song too but all his songs are awesome :D

#225 reiyi

reiyi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5523 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:05 AM

悔過詩 is from his 酷爱 album. 酷爱 is an awesome song,gotta b my fave song. Blessing is a cool song too but all his songs are awesome :D

Thanks for the answer and the recommedations. I'll check out these other songs you recommended. :)

I only get to know about 悔過詩 when I listen to this song for the first time on the radio yesterday. I immediately fell in love with this song.

I also like another song of his called 'Blessing'. Is 'Blessing' also in his 酷爱 album?

Edited by reiyi, 10 June 2008 - 03:12 AM.

#226 reiyi

reiyi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5523 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 11:50 AM

Is Kenny the Kenny Kwan who brought food and drinks into the recording studio and got Hins so mad that Hins scolded him? If so, why did Hins give Kenny his song? He should have kept it for himself. If Kenny doesn't respect music recording equipment, then he shouldn't be allowed to take Hins' song. Give it to someone more worhty!

Don't be so mad. Different people has different method when they work in recording studio. Doesn't mean Kenny didn't respect music or the equipment. I've heard Lai Siu Tin (an famous composer in the 80's) said that when he composed a song for Eason and visited Eason in the recording studio. He just saw Eason relaxing around with his co-workers instead of recording a song. They will chat around and have fun a time, and only then, start recording. It doesn't mean they didn't respect music. Maybe they just wanted to relax themselves and waited for the right mood to start to get the best effect. Hins is just stricter in this respect.

#227 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:12 PM

Posted Image

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: kingkongit27 @ http://asianeu.net

Hins Cheung considered to help his mother open an Adult store business

Hins Cheung and Kay Tse attended “Hong Kong’s University Innovative Robot Competition” media conference yesterday. Hins stated that he owns more than 20 robot figures at home. Including an big chested robot figure given as a present by Ivana Wong. Also another friend gave him a female robot figure with a chest that moved. Hins jokes “My friend’s know that I have no chest so that’s why they gave me fake breasts as presents”.

He reveals that his mother considered to open an adult store 2 years ago, as she felt that there was a big market in China. He also visited the Wholesaler with his mother and found most of the sex products quite hilarious. But due to not able to find a suitable store location they decided to give up the idea. He smiles stating he has interest in becoming a spokesperson. Kay expresses that she would like a robot that can help her do housekeeping and baby sitting.

#228 French_Fries

French_Fries

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 01:49 AM

Don't be so mad. Different people has different method when they work in recording studio. Doesn't mean Kenny didn't respect music or the equipment. I've heard Lai Siu Tin (an famous composer in the 80's) said that when he composed a song for Eason and visited Eason in the recording studio. He just saw Eason relaxing around with his co-workers instead of recording a song. They will chat around and have fun a time, and only then, start recording. It doesn't mean they didn't respect music. Maybe they just wanted to relax themselves and waited for the right mood to start to get the best effect. Hins is just stricter in this respect.

can I ask was that even true? I think Hins just said something softer than a scold and the media blew it out of porportion

#229 reiyi

reiyi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5523 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 02:07 AM

can I ask was that even true? I think Hins just said something softer than a scold and the media blew it out of porportion

Haha, that's only the people involved with know. Seeing that Kenny is still good friends with Hins, I think that issue is not a big deal at all. :)

I just don't want people unfairly critisize Kenny in order to defend Hins. Saying Kenny does not respect the equipment and shouldn't be allowed to sing Hins song and that Hins should keep the song for himself is a bit too much. That's why I want to say some fair words for Kenny eventhough this is Hins forum. If Hins can be so good friends with Kenny, he must be a worthy friend. Furthermore, Hins wrote this song for Kenny. Why should Hins take the song back just for this small matter?

Btw, even if Hins really blew up like the media said, it's still no big deal. :P
People are not robots. They have emotions. It just shows that Hins respect his work very much and 'respect the equipment' like Perdita said. :P

Edited by reiyi, 24 June 2008 - 02:17 AM.

#230 French_Fries

French_Fries

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 04:19 AM

I still think Hins sang the song better than Kenny.. but looking at Hins concert, it seems they are still good friends

#231 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5419 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 06:29 AM

I have a question, for those of you who have bought Hins' "My 1st Collection" did the song "Hurt So Bad" start off with a girl talking? I seriously don't like how they placed that version in the compilation. Is there something wrong with the album I got?

Wasn't the version in "Spring Summer Autumn Winter " without the girl talking in the beginning?
Can someone upload the regular version for me?

#232 Priscilla x3

Priscilla x3

pris <3 ech

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 05:53 PM

I have a question, for those of you who have bought Hins' "My 1st Collection" did the song "Hurt So Bad" start off with a girl talking? I seriously don't like how they placed that version in the compilation. Is there something wrong with the album I got?

Wasn't the version in "Spring Summer Autumn Winter " without the girl talking in the beginning?
Can someone upload the regular version for me?

the version with the girl talking is the version from the MV, so it isnt a wrong version, just the story book version. the regular version without the talking could be found in his Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter album.

#233 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5419 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 07:37 AM

the version with the girl talking is the version from the MV, so it isnt a wrong version, just the story book version. the regular version without the talking could be found in his Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter album.

thanks just wanted to make sure. I think I'll buy the mandarin album later on.

Edited by sport388, 11 July 2008 - 07:38 AM.

#234 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36235 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:19 PM

New album selling good,Pet dog has babies,its double happiness for Hins Cheung
Saturday July 12, 2008 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily and Wenweipo
Translated by Edward @ http://asianuniverse.net

New album selling good,Pet dog has babies,its double happiness for Hins Cheung

Hins Cheung was present for a promotion event of his new music album "Urban Emotions" yesterday. During the event,a few hundred of his fans were present with him,they were also lucky to interact with him and get him autograph on their CDs.

Albums selling good

Hins revealed about 10 thousand copies of his new album were sold during the first week,he said that he is quite worried and can't get to sleep the night before the new album is out.He is also quite happy as the amount of the sales is near the result of getting the 'Golden Disc' award at the end of the year.

Hins shared the strategy of selling his albums

Hins Cheung told the reporters that the best time to sell music albums is after a singer had finished their concert or movie,he said "Our popularity will increase sharply and more people will discuss of us after we had finished a big event,such as doing a movie or concert.So its the best time to sell our products during this period. An experience singer once told me,if our albums are popular after the concert,it will mean that our further albums will sell well too,however if the albums are not popular,the company might not want to consider to invest so much funds in us again,therefore the results of the disc are very important,to determine our career."

Father intended to go Hong Kong to congratulate him

Many of Hin's friends and relatives from China sent wishes and congratulated him when his new album is out,Hin's father originally intended to visit him in Hong Kong personally to show support for his son,however the arrangement has been called off at the last minute.Hins revealed that his father in Guangzhou had blamed him for being irresponsible as he left 3 dogs at his home in China,making his father to take care of them.The incident had caused his father unable to attend the event yesterday.

Confident of having a child before the age of 45,willing to do sterilization operation

Hins told the media "Speaking of this incident,one of my father's dog got the female dog next door pregnant,its an unforseen incident which made my father busy. I think the dog needs to be sterilize as soon as possible to minimize the chance of getting my father to be busy again." (Do you consider being brutal to your dog by sterilizing it?) "I think it will benefit my dog and everyone,i might consider doing the sterilization operation myself too when before the age of 45 years old,as it is said that this operation could lower the chance of having cancer or other illness." Hins also said that he is confident that he can have a heir by the age of 45.

#235 MISSWINGYI

MISSWINGYI

<3 [[YOUS]] <3

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 11:40 PM

for his new album, he had the song "hate that i love you"
and its said he sang it with rihanna? my chinese is kinda bad. LOL.
so did he reallie sing it WITH her? or he just took the song?

no offense to anybody. i love HINS! <3333

#236 French_Fries

French_Fries

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 05:41 AM

i think he got permission to mix his voice with her.. but not really sing with her in person

#237 Fiza

Fiza

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 03:54 PM

hey guys..i'm new here,but been hins' fan since his his Hins' First album.. :D

nothing much to say abt him here since what i wanna say have been written down by others,on how talented & good is hins.. clapclap

i heard that he'll be holding his concert in guangzhou after the olympic,is it true?because some of the fans in malaysia have decided to go there to support him..they said they have to go since it's hins' hometown..i wish i can join them..

uhave guys listened his new album,'urban emotion'?i wanna hear the opinion..i've only heard the previews,it's a nice album..but after releasing his 3rd cantonese album,i started to miss his mandarin album,since i don't really understand cantonese..and i also noticed that he didn't write and compose much in his canto albums...unlike his my way album,75% of it was from him...so i really miss him for that.. ;)

i met him several times and i think it's hard for him to be friendly with strangers even if they're his fans because i used to experience the same thing,where hins didn't respond to me when i call his name and wave at him...but in the next meeting,he slowly started to talk to me..he's a really nice person,and really thankful the warm welcome(tho the starting wasn't really pleasant) :rolleyes:
wish i can meet him again for his new album promo^^

Edited by feijia, 19 July 2008 - 03:56 PM.

#238 livia208

livia208

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 10:23 AM

hey did any one buy hins new album Urban Emotions
it it worth buying la???? is the song any good la .. will i heard few of his song i think it pretty good.. low on money here so dont know if i should buy it..

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#239 Fiza

Fiza

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:33 PM

livia208
not to be bias,but my friend said it is a nice album,she even bought the hong kong version and also got the album signed by hins,she is soo lucky!!! clapclap
can;t wait for the album to reach malaysia :D

#240 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:26 PM

Ivana Wong's show without Hins Zhang

Posted Image
Picture: Ivana's show without Hins

The other night Ivana Wong had a mini concert at Hong Kong International Trade & Exhibition Centre. She had chosen a few Eason's golden songs. When the show was finished, she realized Hins Cheung, her rumored boyfriend wasn't there to support her. Ivana wasn't very happy about it. She expressed "I am very disappointed. Maybe he is very busy." Asked if Hins will be supporting her in September, Ivana replied "I hope so".

Posted Image
Picture: Hins is having his concert soon

Hins is having his own show in a few days time too. Reporter asked Ivana if she would make herself absence to protest? Ivana replied "I have to fly to India. I am the ORBIS ambassador".(Help the Blind)

Source:MingPao
Translator:dragon888 @ http://www.asianvn.com/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hins cheung, cheung king hin

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users