357 replies to this topic

#321 brewingstorm

brewingstorm

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 04:03 PM

Hana Kimi 8D ahh~ that brings back memories xD coz i used to be very skeptical about falling prey to dramas that my friend had to force me in front of her com to watch the first ep. and things picked up after that xD

#322 diopatra

diopatra

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2013 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:07 AM

my first jdorama is Koshonin. Im was so addicted to Prince of tennis, i watched Prince of tennis Movie (live ation) and fall inlove with shirota yu. Koshinin is my first Shirota yu drama. :iloveyou: :thumbsup

Synopsis

In a modern society in which violent crimes are on the rise, there is a team that tries to resolve cases without bloodshed. It is the metropolitan police's special team, known by the abbreviation SIT (Special Investigation Team). The SIT doesn't get into action after a case but heads to the site just as a crime is being committed. They are on the front-line of risky missions, facing off against criminals; tenaciously conducting negotiations with criminals. As a result of the rigid police hierarchy that can curb the conduct of negotiators, the SIT is also a male-dominated society controlled with strict discipline. There is one female negotiator, Usagi Reiko, who bravely fights at the frontline. She is isolated in the male world of the SIT but courageously fights against crime as well as her organisation. -- jade_frost

Edited by diopatra, 27 April 2010 - 08:11 AM.

#323 LÚPierce

LÚPierce

♡ Au Revoir ♡

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1379 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 07:14 AM

GOKUSEN

That series is just soo hilarious! But of course, ther e's a little drama but overall my God, Im laughing all the time! And of course, this introduce me to Shun and MatsuJun! Sawada's mocking smile..you know that twist he does with his lips in a facsimile of a smile..devastating!

#324 XxGigi(Huong)xX

XxGigi(Huong)xX

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 04:35 AM

My first Japanese Drama was, "1 Litre of Tears"

LOL! I cried so much though, the drama was so sad an inspiring^^

#325 Hlovesuju

Hlovesuju

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 06:24 AM

my first? It's Sunao Ni Narenakute - Hard to say I love you, which JaeJoong of DBSK in there ^^

#326 kaze-asa

kaze-asa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 03:37 PM

my first was hana yori dango

#327 로즈 앤

로즈 앤

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:12 PM

My first JDorama is Gokusen 1, 2, and 3 and Hana Yori Dango 1 and 2 and Hana Kimi. :D Those are my favorites. :thumbsup :thumbsup

#328 lols

lols

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:18 PM

is there a series named beach boy?? i think that was my first japanese series.. have not watched any japanese series for like the last 5-7 years.. lols.. getting old now...

#329 groove_29

groove_29

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 12:59 AM

my first?? i think its Waterboys.. then followed by Hana Kimi, Han Yori Dango and that super depressing One Liter of Tears (my god i cried a lot at this drama..and this drama makes me fall in love at Ryo)

#330 Stipetrov_Volzy

Stipetrov_Volzy

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1717 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 12:27 PM

My first Jap series is Hitotsu yane no shita, or Under One Roof. there's the 1993 and 1996, the latter being part 2

I really fell in love with the series as it was so heartwarming and romantic, funny at times.

Then I watched many Jap dramas after that
I love Koishite Akuma,or Vampire Boy! Yuma's cuteee<333

#331 lui andreya

lui andreya

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 07:44 AM

My first Japanase drama was gokusen,, and since i fell in love with Jun matsumoto.. i begin to watch japanase drama..

i did not have the chance to watch the drama "one liter of tears" even thought it was aired here in the Philippines..

coz i love jun matsumoto and kamenashi kazuya..

#332 alicelee

alicelee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:35 AM

My first Japanese series is Long Vocation. The story is good and so the soundtrack :thumbsup

#333 xiaogu

xiaogu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 11:19 AM

hmm seems like mine was a bit different...the first Japanese drama I watched was Code Blue and after that I was hooked...I have a soft spot for medical dramas and I think this was one of the most exciting I've seen, with characters you can really relate to as they go through the ups and downs of fellowship training. from the sounds of things, looks like the ones I should try next are 1 Litre of Tears, GTO (which I've seen the anime of) and Gokusen (which I've seen the movie of)...

#334 lui andreya

lui andreya

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:51 PM

Im on EPISODE 9 of KOISHITE AKUMA... =)

#335 lui andreya

lui andreya

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 02:53 AM

Just finish Watching koishite Akuma.. the ending was too sad.. i've cried.. ouch!! =( but it was one of the great japanese drama i have ever watched.

#336 Stipetrov_Volzy

Stipetrov_Volzy

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1717 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 12:36 PM

^^ Yeah Koishie Akuma was soo good!!So touching and sad story!
It's really different from the usual Jap dramas which are mostly comical and funny..I like to see something for a change; and Koishite Akuma was just so sad but romantic at the same time!=)

#337 Unmei

Unmei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:32 AM

I think it was some of those Live action ones dont remember if it was. If it wasnt it was probably hana yori dango or Orange Range

#338 Mouse-sshi

Mouse-sshi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 02:39 AM

My first J-Series was Hana Kimi. I've seen it twice now. Second was Kimi wa Petto, I've seen that twice as well.

#339 ninyhime

ninyhime

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:17 PM

My very first Jdrama was Zettai Kareshi. I had just finished the manga, and I was craving for more, so when I found out that they had made a series out of it, I decided to give it a try (which i never regretted). Some details are different in the drama (as, for example, the main characters being a few years older and working already, instead of being highschool students in the manga), which made me a little skeptical about the adaptation, but in the end, I really loved this drama. Mizushima Hiro is really sweet in it, and there are many funny bits with Riiko and Night. All in all, this drama left me such a good impression that I started getting hooked on other dramas (like HanaDan!^^). My sister totally disagrees with me, but I prefer asian TV series to American ones by far.

#340 nightkid5

nightkid5

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:06 AM

mine one was love vacation. takuya kimura was still quite young that time.
Dont really like the main actress though...

#341 .Hanjae.

.Hanjae.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:18 AM

I can't remember which exactly was my first, but 1 Litre of Tears was definitely one of the firsts. Back in the day I was into JE groups and ended up watching it because there was a lot of hype about Nishikido Ryo being cast as male lead. Generally, stories based on real life tragedies really aren't my thing, but it was beautifully executed and I adored it.

Another one that could've been my first jdrama is Water Boys 2, which was frankly terrible and cringe-worthy but I continued watching it in determination because I really liked Ichihara Hayato, LOL. I really don't recommend it for anyone with a sensitive embarrassment squick meter.

#342 annn

annn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:40 AM

I remember! : D My first drama was Hana Kimi, and still is my favourite :)

#343 ptsh836

ptsh836

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 03:21 PM

as for me, when i first became interested in jdramas i wud often ask shop assistants which was da best dramas, etc....n they wud almost alwayz recommends takuya kimura's dramas....so dat was also how i got started!

first, off da list was luv generation opposite matsu takako....dis has got to be his classic best!! it had lots of laughs coz of da hero's ego problems n how da feisty heroine tamed him at last.....it got me addicted to jdrama fr da word go!!

next came more kimutaku dramas like....hero, long vacation, pride, engine, gud luck, gift, million stars falling fr da sky, beautiful life till da most recent being mr brain!! anything with kimutaku is bound to be best sellers n u will never go wrong with him as da cool n handsome hero!

after having satiate myself with kimutaku's dramas.....i began to feast on other titles like luv revolution starring esumi makiko n fujiki naohito ( also a must in da love n romance category!), da classic tokyo love story starring oda yuji n suzuki honami, da super triple trick series (a must for serious jdrama fans!!) with abe hiroshi n nakama yukie as leads...dis series is super interesting n funny too; every1 has got to see dis b4 u can call urselves jdrama addicts!! next up is da gokusen series (3 parts) if eye candy is wat ur after!! n surely after dis drama all da pretty boys began to climb da ladder to fame vry quickly!!

i might be going off topic but i mus not forget to mention nobuta wo produce...dis is a brilliant pc of work n today u can see how famous kazuya kamenashi, maki horikita n tomohisa yamashita is!! simply superb drama!!

Edited by ptsh836, 08 May 2011 - 03:54 PM.

#344 Tankhaining

Tankhaining

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:47 AM

My first dorama is Hana Yori Dango, actually its the first time I ever watch drama.. lol.
*i used to be this girl who don't watch tv, just love to read books, only*

=D and Hana Yori Dango is still my best choice amongst all other dorama. hehehe =D

#345 Lilyanne

Lilyanne

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 07:15 PM

I think the first japanese series I watched was 'Nobuta wo Produce'
Some years ago already^^

#346 artsycharisma

artsycharisma

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 02:42 AM

I think my first jdorama was Nobuta wo produce... with yamapi, kame, and maki-chan xD I totally fell in love with yamapi while watching this drama :iloveyou:

#347 quintesson

quintesson

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:20 AM

my first & best drama series is 1 Litre of Tears. it's indeed a heart wrenching story. i got it 2-3 years back but just sitting on it reluctant to watch cause i thought it's another love story not fan for this type. out of the boredom i watch the 1st episode then i couldn't stop chasing it.

#348 ♔LATTE♔

♔LATTE♔

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 04:40 PM

My first Japanese series is Long Vocation. The story is good and so the soundtrack :thumbsup

I think that was mine too ~
My dad bought it from Japan the original and then the soundtrack ~ Having moved to Canada at a young age, I didn't really become familiar with any of the earlier productions before that series. A classic!

#349 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2278 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 02:26 PM

Probably Hana Yori Dango I

#350 spazzy06

spazzy06

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:37 AM

My first Japanese drama was Liar Game.

#351 Shun Takashi

Shun Takashi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:54 PM

1st japanese series.... Beautiful Life. ^^

#352 1Mystic

1Mystic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:25 AM

hana kimi is the first one that got me into this drama thing haha

#353 YuukiLA~

YuukiLA~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:34 AM

Lol first ever jmovie has to be PRINCE OF TENNIS starring Kanata Hongo lol (fan of his after and thats how i got into jdramas, jpop etc...)
first JDRAMA has to be HANA KIMI

i just finished 1 LITRE OF TEARS......so good :)
ryo nishikido♥♥♥

Edited by YuukiLA~, 31 October 2011 - 12:36 AM.

#354 Shun Takashi

Shun Takashi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:27 AM

did you cried a lot watching this? ^

#355 Khrisnassassin

Khrisnassassin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:54 PM

mine was My Boss My Hero.....and i've watched about 4 times still cant stop laughing when it comes to dramatically
and my favorite ones is when it comes into "Puddings" fight....omg....i'm seriously rolling on the floor while lauhging

#356 Tokyokirei

Tokyokirei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:33 AM

My first Japanese series is "Musashi" (2003). I thought Ebizo Ichikawa looked really hot as Musashi and Otsu was beautiful Posted Image

#357 Yuhalinskaya

Yuhalinskaya

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:48 AM

It would be Misaki Number One. However... I haven't watched the rest of the episodes.

#358 Shining★mjjeje

Shining★mjjeje

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:03 AM

For me the first jdorama that I've watched is Hana yori dango! ^_^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users