AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Ever have a crush on someone who u never talk to?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
137 replies to this topic

#121 del_sky

del_sky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 10:55 AM

i din realize this could happen before my bf told me that it actually happen to him.. i was like in a semi-shocked state when he told me about it..

and the best part is, the girl turned out to be me actually... haha
we met the first time 8 yrs ago and he actually had a crush on me then, but i din know about it till we get together recently.. we knew we like each other a few yrs back but i didn't know about the earlier crush...

#122 thewonderbegins

thewonderbegins

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1985 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 11:16 AM

Um... I don't think I've ever had.... ^_^' I guess you can have a crush on someone you've never spoken to before.... but I don't think I really have...
Does a celeb count haha? 'Cos then I have a pretty long list lmao :P

#123 dreamsandwishes

dreamsandwishes

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 12:14 PM

I had, once. Haha. He's not cute or handsome. He's just... normal. Just that I think he's special. Maybe because of his personality when he's with his friends when I saw him. Anyway, we got to know each other later and became friends. Nothing more than that. Haha.

#124 wildberries

wildberries

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 11:03 PM

yeha me too. i have a crush on this guy for like a really long time, but never approach him or anything and i don't even know his name. i just watch him hanging out with his friends from a far or while walking pass him

#125 Mayday981

Mayday981

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 07:44 AM

It's happened to me a bunch of times. It's what you would call love at first sight. I really hate it when that happens. But as I got older, I get less into that.

#126 lil-miss-kimiko

lil-miss-kimiko

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 08:21 AM

Yeah itz happened and i mean i guess i can be common if you see someone you barely know but like them and all but don't wanna say anything or maybe feel shy about it. ^_^'

#127 sleaz0id x

sleaz0id x

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 06:37 PM

yeha me too. i have a crush on this guy for like a really long time, but never approach him or anything and i don't even know his name. i just watch him hanging out with his friends from a far or while walking pass him

Hahah me too. I didn't know the guy's name so I just gave him a nickname so when I talk about him, my friends know who I'm referring to :blush

#128 linda520

linda520

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 07:32 PM

Ever have a crush on someone who u never talk to? i never have a crush on someone who i never talk to ..cuz i never talk to them b4 n not knowin how dat person really is..

#129 Guest_LovelyLie_*

Guest_LovelyLie_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:57 PM

Yes. I guess I should always keep my mouth shut so I would not break my crushes... B would still exist..

#130 damyoungji

damyoungji

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:57 PM

Often.

I fall for appearance first. If I am not attracted to one's appearance from the start, I will never be attracted to them.. or at least from all the crushes I have had so far. I am not saying that it is all about the appearance though. It is just that before you get to know someone's personality, you obviously know how they look like first. After I get to know them better, it is about the personality. If the personality is good, then it is all good! But if their personality is bad or does not really suit what I look for in a person, then I will forget about them. Both personality and appearance is important, but personality is more important in the end. Like if it is between an attractive guy who does not have a good personality and another with a less attractive face but has a good personality, I will go with the latter. But if both appearances are good, I will just go with the one with a better personality.

The only problem is that I am extremely shy and I usually do not ever meet the person I have a crush on =(

#131 UDntNeedaNo

UDntNeedaNo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:06 AM

All the time.

#132 U1T2BME

U1T2BME

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:15 PM

Yes, and wondering how to talk to this person...changing a crush to something real is hard.

#133 ★cinnamon_coffee

★cinnamon_coffee

我相信

• Forum Seniors
  • 1407 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:10 PM

Haha, many many times.

But they never turned into anything more than admiring from afar, apart from one case but it ended quickly as well.

Edited by ★cinnamon_coffee, 15 March 2012 - 06:10 PM.

#134 MichaelD

MichaelD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2286 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:41 PM

Yes, and wondering how to talk to this person...changing a crush to something real is hard.

Walk up & say "hi" and go from there. What is the worst thing that they can do ? Walk away ? Slap you ? BUT what if they said hi back to you with a smile Posted Image You will never find out unless you do it ! But I must confess,,,there was 1 girl, she was soooo stunning she made me stutter when I approached her, everything about her just dripped in beauty. She used to come to a bar with her friends where I was a bartender, the place would be packed but she would never leave her seat & she would just sit there and smile & stare holes through me. I finally said more than "hi" to her and we ended going out for over 2 years. It was a great 2 years, but my point is I went up to her, if I didnt I would never had those two years before she had to move back to China.

Edited by mjdibatt, 16 March 2012 - 08:56 PM.

#135 U1T2BME

U1T2BME

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 01:11 PM

Thanks I spoke to her!

#136 MichaelD

MichaelD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2286 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:48 PM

Nice !! I hope it works out for you !!

#137 madebyTAG

madebyTAG

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:01 AM

Just another reason to start talking with them and get to know them ;) you may or may not continue liking them after you get to know them...

#138 _nice_

_nice_

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:21 AM

yes! I have many crushes i haven't talk to. Most of my crushs are developed base on physical attractiveness whether boy or girl. Whenever i don't know his or her name, i gave codename everytime i talk with my friends. It was fun and I was so young.