• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3894 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:57 AM

Lin Chi-Ling gets mistaken for Wu Chun and Vic Chou

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Source: UDN
Credit : PA @ CpopAccess.com

The lovely Lin Chi-Ling is really determined to establish herself as an actress. In addition to playing a village woman in her new Japanese drama with Kimura Takuya, she also took on the role of a very unglamorous woman in the movie Welcome to Shamatown.

In one photo released from the movie, Chi-Ling wore a short wig and held a cleaver in her hand. Many netizens thought she looked a lot like Wu Chun and Vic Chou if they were to dress up as women. Her famous curves seemed to have literally disappeared in other images as she was dressed in a thick sweater and pants. She got chicken feather all over her short hair and a mouth full of yellow teeth. The new image is a complete overturn of her beautiful character Xiao Qiao from Red Cliff.

Lin Chi-Ling was hesitant to take on the role in Welcome to Shamatown at first, but she fell in love with the character after reading the script. Her costar Sun Hong-Lei previously commented that he doesn't want to work with a “vase” (referring to pretty actresses who can't act). He felt a bit awkward when reporters brought up the topic again, but Chi-Ling came to his rescue with her high EQ. The movie is currently in post-production so the audience will soon get to see Lin Chi-Ling with her new image.

News thread - comment here :)

News clip from CTV - "林志玲再突破 新片扮醜俗樣曝光" (8/4) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg6JHS_yMqk

credit : gar0922

#722 dartz

dartz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 03:34 PM

Hi is the clip pf LZL available to see online, the vlog doesn't work. Thanks

Source: TVBSN
June 12, 2006

JK Note: for the clip of this interview w/ LZL , please log on to the IM VLOG blog site of Action for Jerry at http://www.im.tv/VLO...sp?Memid=317963

Posted Image

"Yan's" footage video on his feelings was shown, that led LZL to cry at the scene.

With rumors on "thousands of fans" Jerry Yan, Taiwan's first model Lin Zhi Lin, eventhough she had not directly talked about her feelings on Jerry, however, when she was in a local TV show the other day, and when a video footage of Jerry talking about his feelings was shown, she unexpectedly cried at the scene, causing the rumors to appear even more real than imaginary.

LZL repeatedly accepted local interviews in the past few days. With regards to the program's sudden showing of the Jerry interview footage, LZL just lightly said, "For me, if I really have a boyfriend, I certainly wish that he would look after my mom." Just after these words, she immediately bursted into tears, that even the host also got teary-eyed. The host then asked her again if Jerry can pursue her. LZL said," I really dont have time for that" (Did you try to pursue him?) I pursue him? I still havent got my card number yet, too many girls like him."

(HK Sun )

Posted by a1958 of www.nbbbs.com
Translated by Jerry's Kingdom. Thank you for the credits.

#723 =sx.k=

=sx.k=

下一站, 幸福♡

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3894 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 07:17 AM

Lin Chi-ling to Jerry Yan: Love cannot be recycled
Supermodel Lin Chi-ling responds to ex-lover Jerry Yan's love notes in his new photobook

Posted Image

Source : xinmsn.com

For the first time, Jerry Yan candidly discussed his closely-guarded personal life in a new photobook, and reminisced about his romance with Lin Chi-ling in a moving piece.

Despite his outpouring display of affections, the supermodel has shut the door coldly in his face.

In an intelligent yet almost painful answer while appearing at an environment awareness event, she said, "Love cannot be recycled."

Before that, when asked if she would want Jerry back, Chi-ling had only said, "I will cherish all the good memories."

The two were exposed as lovers in 2002 when their infamous bathrobe photos were stolen from Chi-ling's mobile phone when it was sent for repair. It is not known why they split but singer-actor Jerry mentioned in a talkshow last year he had written a letter of repentance for Chi-ling but never sent it.

The opening chapter Love Fairytale of his new photobook 9314 Man & Boy is heart-wrenching, to say the least.

In it, the former F4 member talked about visiting a post-horseriding accident Chi-ling and how they both had cried, because "a princess' biggest wish is to see her prince".

Known for being reserved and emotional, Jerry also wrote that she is too perfect and deserves a better man.

"I let her go because I really love her. If you've really loved someone a lot, you should be able to understand," he penned.

News thread - comment here :)

#724 LéPierce

LéPierce

♡ Au Revoir ♡

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1379 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:56 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

credits: QQ

#725 LéPierce

LéPierce

♡ Au Revoir ♡

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1379 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:13 AM

LZL with Takuya Kimura

Posted Image

got it here.

#726 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:53 PM

What is again the tittle of their drama? Takuya and LZL?

#727 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 11:48 AM

Tsuki no Koibito is the tittle, finally I was able to watched the first episode and I congratulate Chi Ling for her performance.

#728 f4misyel

f4misyel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 08:01 AM

Hi is the clip pf LZL available to see online, the vlog doesn't work. Thanks

I think the video is already unavailable.
What clip would you like to see? I may help you searching for it. thanks.

#729 cheryltanfc

cheryltanfc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:12 PM

Lin Chi-ling Opens on Relationship with Jerry Yan

Posted Image

Lin Chi-ling reveals her feelings for Jerry Yan for the first time on Saturday.

The top model, who has always been very low-key when it comes to relationships, revealed her desire to be loved and how she's filled with regrets on a variety show in China.

When the host read out a love memoir written by Jerry after his break-up with Chi-ling, the 35-year-old started to tear uncontrollably on the spot. Recording had to be paused while the host comforted the model.

Little was known about this very private couple, whether before or after they parted ways. But Jerry did reveal in a talk show some time back that the 1.74m tall model was someone worth treasuring and gave his blessings as well, shedding some light on their shared past.

(Source: Xinmsn )

#730 cheryltanfc

cheryltanfc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:45 AM

Mother Urges Lin Chi-ling to Get Married on Her 36th Birthday

My link

Taiwan's top model, Lin Chi-ling celebrated her 36th birthday yesterday.
It has been a rollercoaster year for Chi-Ling. She had faced cases of outstanding health insurance payments and poor ratings for her Japanese drama, Moon Lovers, starring opposite Takuya Kimura but was lucky to have gone through them safely. Even her case of owing tax payments received positive feedback from the Ministry of Finance.

Chi-ling's mother was worried about her daughter's heavy workload and wanted her to rest. "No matter how busy she is, she would help me with the cooking and housework when she returns home. I'm fortunate to have my daughter."

When Chi-ling wished for the good health of her parents, family and friends, and Selina Jen's early recovery, her mother praised her for being filial. She, on the other hand was more concerned about her daughter getting married, saying, "It's about time!"

When asked if Chi-Ling's wish for a friend's good health refer to ex-flame Jerry Yan , Chi-Ling's manager stated that the model was not referring to a specific person.

(Source: Xinmsn )

#731 LéPierce

LéPierce

♡ Au Revoir ♡

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1379 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:59 AM

For Longines

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image