#2041 giddyiap

giddyiap

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

Rough translation:

"A lot of people really only live in their own little universe, and think that the story they create is reality. I also found out that to truly feel happy for a friend or another person is an ability, and it does not seem to have any relation to the friendship."

It feels a little like a rant, may just be related to the whole being called Denise's girlfriend matter.
  • angel2882, sockmonster_goo and greenextra like this

#2042 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5744 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

9cloud is off and on online. She posted a pic of her dog for her 2nd bday on 11/2/13 when Denise was in Canada. Some fans were happy that she posted which means shes not with Denise in Canada. But then someone burst her bubbles saying that i might be a trick to throw peeps off track just like the incident with JY when she pretended to be in HK when she's not. IDK but i don't feel like they have a need to do that. Its not like its something bad they need to hide. We will have to wait and see but its normal for friends to go on trips together.

I think denise is the type that likes being alone sometimes to think so maybe she did go alone just to chill

Denise posted a pic on IG "we are family" and tagged sexypaywright (JBY writer), Dorib, rockmui, YanYanMak, and DollyJelly"

Rockmuiii said- Where am I leh gum?

Hoccgoomusic - press on the tag, u will see.

Hoccgoomusic - u r in the center of my heart la

lol so sweet

lol That's so funny, coming from Hocc. Ellen and Hocc should collaborate on a song together.

I agree friends can also go on trips together especially when you know that friend is from a certain area that you've never been to.

Edited by sport, 07 November 2013 - 08:53 PM.

#2043 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5744 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:29 AM

Thanks giddyiap Posted Image

She's a catch. I'm sure lots of girls are dying to get a chance with her. After being so deeply hurt I'm not surprise that shes not ready yet. Media portrays her like she's a player. But looks can be deceiving. Just because she's good looking doesn't mean she's chasing every skirt she meets. I believe she's very loyal.

TBH part of the reason why i hope she's not with 9cloud is:

I don't want JY fans to bash her saying that she's a cheat etc. I want her to prove them wrong that she wasn't with cloud all along.

Second, is Denise is really pretty I think she can find someone else that matches her more. Cause tbh she and cloud do not match. I'm sorry no offense to anyone. I might sound a little shallow right now but thats how i feel. Cloud is a good girl for a friend. I just believe that Denise can do better. but if she is in fact with cloud i'll be happy for her. I don't know if you guys understand what i'm saying thats kinda how i feel lol . So don't take offense

If she was linked to someone else for example like theresa, sq, hebe etc. I think i would be more enthusiastic

Did anyone get the MMT tshirt? Smokiee? I was wondering if the Small is really tight

Don't think Denise will care about what others think as long as she loves that person. Thing is not just JY fans but JY herself already pointed that finger and assumed Denise did cheat. If not she wouldn't have released a certain song. I feel Joanne Deng (finally know her English name), is like a very simple and down to earth girl someone that fits the type Denise likes. So if they are together then I'm happy for her. At least Denise isn't like JY dating ex's friend of many years. Posted Image
  • ad13ie likes this

#2044 sockmonster_goo

sockmonster_goo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

I thought Goo would attend the HK Pride Parade, but I guess not cuz she's still in Montreal. Oh well, it is a well deserved break after all. :)

#2045 sockmonster_goo

sockmonster_goo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:25 AM

9cloud posted a picture of Cookie on Instagram captioned "miss you". Is she on tour for 三國? If not, then is she saying she misses Goo?

#2046 angel2882

angel2882

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:01 PM

Its up to your interpretation.

Some choose to believe that shes in montreal with Denise and posted that pic saying she misses her dog.

Or it could be she's leaving for work or vacation so she misses the dog.

hard to guess. Some peeps still don't get it after Joanne's rant about living in their own universe. Only time will tell

Giddyiap - Thanks for the translation

Edited by angel2882, 12 November 2013 - 03:53 PM.

• sockmonster_goo likes this

#2047 sockmonster_goo

sockmonster_goo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:53 AM

Why are so many people on weibo comparing Goo to Winnie the Pooh lately? lol

#2048 smokiee

smokiee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:55 AM

9cloud also posted something about whether the precipitation is rain or snow. Who knows lol.

I am also wondering about the Goo and Winnie the pooh comparison. Is it because Goo calls herself a bear? People also posted comparisons on 9cloud and Piglet.. strange enough, Goo refers to 9 cloud as "豬小妹".. and then also Joey and Tigger.
  • sockmonster_goo likes this

#2049 kjh5

kjh5

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1607 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:41 AM

So 9Cloud just posted a photo of a fortune cookie. Really like she had chinese food in north america such as Montreal to get a fortune cookie. If only we could see the back is the french version them definitely 99.9% chance she is traveling with Goo in Canada.She does seem to be quite MIA, noy much of her posting photos of herself.

#2050 angel2882

angel2882

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

this whole thing about did she or did she not go to Canada has got me wondering( btw i think they are in Canada together from what i saw on the fortune cookie that kjh5 mentioned)

My question is if Denise did not come out and she went on a trip with cloud would you assume they were a couple?
Or if two guys/girls went on a trip together one is gay and one is straight would you assume they are a couple? Or if they were both straight would you also assume they were a couple?

For me, I would not assume anything since i think its normal for two friends to go on trips even if one is straight and one is gay. You can't just be like or you are gay we can't go together cause peeps will think we are a couple. IDK thats what i think. Not sure if i make any sense right now lol, So im curious as to what you all think.

Edited by angel2882, 14 November 2013 - 02:29 PM.

#2051 giddyiap

giddyiap

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:47 PM

angel2882: Definitely agree with you.

I feel that it is purely a coincidence that 9Cloud is the cast member closest to Denise and they have so many interests in common. Even if they had gone to Canada together, it doesn't mean that they are definitely a couple.

Nevertheless, I like that 9Cloud does not make statements that are leaning towards being insensitive or that dismiss their rumours altogether. It may seem like she is therefore "proud" of her closeness with Denise, but I feel that she is merely someone who can't be bothered with gossips. That's admirable.
  • greenextra likes this

#2052 kei_chan06

kei_chan06

Asian Fanatic

• Global Ministers
  • 1980 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:20 PM

Hi guys. Part 2 of this thread has been started, so this thread will be closed and archived. Please continue your conversations at the new thread. :)

http://asianfanatics...-35433;-part-2/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: denise ho, ho wan si

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), Bing (1)