2064 replies to this topic

#2041 angel2882

angel2882

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:17 AM

I'm a little confused. Is she in Montreal or Vancouver?

I believe the last pic was taken by her friend from Canada? She just posted a pic of a cute kid. Prolly the couple that she talked about a few years back. That they were trying to have a kid but couldn't conceive and later her friend was pregnant or something

I don't think SQ is that high maintenance. Denise seems to be flirting with her. JY is pretty high maintenance too and they were together for 6 yrs at least.

The only items i wanted is her t shirts and the towel. OMG crazy expensive. I bought 2 t's and the towel and its like $120 bucks.

My plan is to wear it when she tours US. Crossing my fingers that she tours here

Edited by angel2882, 04 November 2013 - 07:22 AM.

• sport and sockmonster_goo like this

#2042 smokiee

smokiee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:22 AM

9cloud's growing on me too, she doesn't seem like a bad girl.. just a simple and casual one just like Goo. The green concert tee is already $40 HKD cheaper but yeah still very expensive.

Goo's in Vancouver, at last for now, so the last photo probably wasn't taken by her Montreal friends. The cafe blackboard menu, coffee, the four figures and the cute kid photos were all taken from the same cafe. She just posted them at different times. The playground / park is very close to the cafe. But of course that doesn't mean she is staying near the cafe.. the photo with the blue sky seemed to be taken from a bus or something.

Edited by smokiee, 04 November 2013 - 07:26 AM.

• sockmonster_goo likes this

#2043 kjh5

kjh5

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1591 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:08 AM

Okay, so the free shipping applies to FB Hall1CShop as well? Cause based on the items I have it seems to ADD shipping cost at the checkout, so I am confused. Also, damn, the Home/Décor section doesn't seem to work, does it mean the cup is not available on there? Shoot the stickers sold-out...so brutal chasing her products.

It does seem 9Cloud hasn't had much activity online as in posting local photos of being in TW or asia since Goo has been in Canada, seriously for Goo to suddenly be chilling in Vancouver as oppose to Toronto/Montreal, kinda interesting if it's true that 9Cloud has family there..also Goodae/Goomo doesn't seem to be with her, normally they are attach to the hip especially if making a trip back to Canada.
  • sockmonster_goo and greenextra like this

#2044 angel2882

angel2882

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:16 AM

9cloud is off and on online. She posted a pic of her dog for her 2nd bday on 11/2/13 when Denise was in Canada. Some fans were happy that she posted which means shes not with Denise in Canada. But then someone burst her bubbles saying that i might be a trick to throw peeps off track just like the incident with JY when she pretended to be in HK when she's not. IDK but i don't feel like they have a need to do that. Its not like its something bad they need to hide. We will have to wait and see but its normal for friends to go on trips together.

I think denise is the type that likes being alone sometimes to think so maybe she did go alone just to chill

Denise posted a pic on IG "we are family" and tagged sexypaywright (JBY writer), Dorib, rockmui, YanYanMak, and DollyJelly"

Rockmuiii said- Where am I leh gum?

Hoccgoomusic - press on the tag, u will see.

Hoccgoomusic - u r in the center of my heart la

lol so sweet

Edited by angel2882, 04 November 2013 - 08:22 AM.

• sport, ad13ie, sockmonster_goo and 2 others like this

#2045 ad13ie

ad13ie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:03 PM

Don't know about anyone else, but I always had the inclination that Goo & JY ended their relationship already before JBY came out. The lyrics to the theme song, "Infatuation," sounded very much like their romantic relationship had ended or ending (but not their friendship) and the song was Goo's way of closure. It sounded so much like a farewell song. But they remained close...at least until Goo found out about JY & whatever his name is! That was the ultimate betrayal to Goo, obviously, so their friendship ended too.

So, Goo being with Joanne wouldn't be considered as "cheating" like some people claim. She was free to see whoever she wanted because there was no longer GooCho anymore. At least she didn't date one of JY's best mates, right?

Anyway, just me opinion... :)

#2046 angel2882

angel2882

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:41 PM

I think they were still together when JBY came out. They both were still wearing that bracelet. I think things started getting sour when news broke that they got married etc.

Although i don't really think shes with joanne but if she was it would not be cheating. And i do agree that as long as its not one of JY's bestie its ok.

On one of Denise's recent interview i saw she did say that she did develop feelings for someone while she was in a relationship. I think is normal. I mean its not like you are acting on those feelings and its easy to kinda like someone. But if jy was indeed jealous of denise and clouds friendship. I think denise would not start anything with cloud. She's really stubborn so she might want to prove JY wrong. and even if she's not in a relationship with cloud she will not admit to it since it would contradict herself. It could be her way of trying to mislead peeps and when she does find her other half the media wont know. IMO

#2047 hoccfan

hoccfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:25 PM

Random thoughts:

Denise isn't the type of person that "cheats". I kind of think they broke up sometime after the YY concert after February, because JY went to watch some of the JBY performances.
I can bet there are many girls chasing after her because Denise is such a nice person.

And anyways, I always wonder if Denise reads these fan forums....

#2048 sockmonster_goo

sockmonster_goo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:24 AM

Goo is really in Vancouver. I see BC Lions donuts in her Tim Horton's picture. :)

#2049 greenextra

greenextra

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:27 AM

thanks Vancouver snifter fans for letting us know exactly where Goo is ^^

Truthfully after Memento concert... I really doubt that you can be with some one yet extremely sad about letting go on your ex...
it just doesn't make any sense..... and adding your new gf is crying bc you can't get over your ex? really? I don't think even the most understanding gf will able to do that....
And really i don't get that couple feel btw cloud and Goo...

That comment about the photo tagging is sweet... but can be very close friends you would be sweet like that... (it becames less romantic when she put the word "la..." in it... becomes more casual)

MMCT stuff
I got the towel HK$120, a blue T shirt (M) HK$300 (fits okay on me), and stickers HK$80

seems like same price in taobao
  • giddyiap likes this

#2050 smokiee

smokiee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:08 AM

Goo just took the 4:30 PM PST flight from Vancouver to Montreal.

Spoiler

#2051 angel2882

angel2882

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:24 AM

Wow smokiee how do you know all this detail?

Greenextra - I totally agree with you. I think cloud cries about anything. She's very emotional. She even cried at the YY concert from what she posted. I think cloud really cares for her and is a supportive friend. Who wouldn't support her? I believe shes a good person. I agree it doesn't really make sense to think about ur ex when you have a new gf.
  • greenextra likes this

#2052 hoccfan

hoccfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:49 PM

Denise and her Montreal friends... <3 such a heart warming picture on a cold day :)
It's so sweet of them to meet her at the airport.
Posted Image
  • ad13ie, sockmonster_goo, greenextra and 1 other like this

#2053 angel2882

angel2882

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

Can someone please translate what 9cloud is saying? From her FB (I was wondering if its about peeps assuming about her relationship with Denise?)

很多人真的只活在自己的小宇宙
裡,把自己編造的故事當成事實。我也發現,真心為朋友或他人過得好而感到開心,是一種能力,與交情好像沒有絕對的關係。

#2054 giddyiap

giddyiap

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

Rough translation:

"A lot of people really only live in their own little universe, and think that the story they create is reality. I also found out that to truly feel happy for a friend or another person is an ability, and it does not seem to have any relation to the friendship."

It feels a little like a rant, may just be related to the whole being called Denise's girlfriend matter.
  • angel2882, sockmonster_goo and greenextra like this

#2055 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5457 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

9cloud is off and on online. She posted a pic of her dog for her 2nd bday on 11/2/13 when Denise was in Canada. Some fans were happy that she posted which means shes not with Denise in Canada. But then someone burst her bubbles saying that i might be a trick to throw peeps off track just like the incident with JY when she pretended to be in HK when she's not. IDK but i don't feel like they have a need to do that. Its not like its something bad they need to hide. We will have to wait and see but its normal for friends to go on trips together.

I think denise is the type that likes being alone sometimes to think so maybe she did go alone just to chill

Denise posted a pic on IG "we are family" and tagged sexypaywright (JBY writer), Dorib, rockmui, YanYanMak, and DollyJelly"

Rockmuiii said- Where am I leh gum?

Hoccgoomusic - press on the tag, u will see.

Hoccgoomusic - u r in the center of my heart la

lol so sweet

lol That's so funny, coming from Hocc. Ellen and Hocc should collaborate on a song together.

I agree friends can also go on trips together especially when you know that friend is from a certain area that you've never been to.

Edited by sport, 07 November 2013 - 08:53 PM.

#2056 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5457 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:29 AM

Thanks giddyiap Posted Image

She's a catch. I'm sure lots of girls are dying to get a chance with her. After being so deeply hurt I'm not surprise that shes not ready yet. Media portrays her like she's a player. But looks can be deceiving. Just because she's good looking doesn't mean she's chasing every skirt she meets. I believe she's very loyal.

TBH part of the reason why i hope she's not with 9cloud is:

I don't want JY fans to bash her saying that she's a cheat etc. I want her to prove them wrong that she wasn't with cloud all along.

Second, is Denise is really pretty I think she can find someone else that matches her more. Cause tbh she and cloud do not match. I'm sorry no offense to anyone. I might sound a little shallow right now but thats how i feel. Cloud is a good girl for a friend. I just believe that Denise can do better. but if she is in fact with cloud i'll be happy for her. I don't know if you guys understand what i'm saying thats kinda how i feel lol . So don't take offense

If she was linked to someone else for example like theresa, sq, hebe etc. I think i would be more enthusiastic

Did anyone get the MMT tshirt? Smokiee? I was wondering if the Small is really tight

Don't think Denise will care about what others think as long as she loves that person. Thing is not just JY fans but JY herself already pointed that finger and assumed Denise did cheat. If not she wouldn't have released a certain song. I feel Joanne Deng (finally know her English name), is like a very simple and down to earth girl someone that fits the type Denise likes. So if they are together then I'm happy for her. At least Denise isn't like JY dating ex's friend of many years. Posted Image
  • ad13ie likes this

#2057 sockmonster_goo

sockmonster_goo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

I thought Goo would attend the HK Pride Parade, but I guess not cuz she's still in Montreal. Oh well, it is a well deserved break after all. :)

#2058 sockmonster_goo

sockmonster_goo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:25 AM

9cloud posted a picture of Cookie on Instagram captioned "miss you". Is she on tour for 三國? If not, then is she saying she misses Goo?

#2059 angel2882

angel2882

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:01 PM

Its up to your interpretation.

Some choose to believe that shes in montreal with Denise and posted that pic saying she misses her dog.

Or it could be she's leaving for work or vacation so she misses the dog.

hard to guess. Some peeps still don't get it after Joanne's rant about living in their own universe. Only time will tell

Giddyiap - Thanks for the translation

Edited by angel2882, 12 November 2013 - 03:53 PM.

#2060 sockmonster_goo

sockmonster_goo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:53 AM

Why are so many people on weibo comparing Goo to Winnie the Pooh lately? lol

#2061 smokiee

smokiee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:55 AM

9cloud also posted something about whether the precipitation is rain or snow. Who knows lol.

I am also wondering about the Goo and Winnie the pooh comparison. Is it because Goo calls herself a bear? People also posted comparisons on 9cloud and Piglet.. strange enough, Goo refers to 9 cloud as "豬小妹".. and then also Joey and Tigger.

#2062 kjh5

kjh5

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1591 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:41 AM

So 9Cloud just posted a photo of a fortune cookie. Really like she had chinese food in north america such as Montreal to get a fortune cookie. If only we could see the back is the french version them definitely 99.9% chance she is traveling with Goo in Canada.She does seem to be quite MIA, noy much of her posting photos of herself.

#2063 angel2882

angel2882

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

this whole thing about did she or did she not go to Canada has got me wondering( btw i think they are in Canada together from what i saw on the fortune cookie that kjh5 mentioned)

My question is if Denise did not come out and she went on a trip with cloud would you assume they were a couple?
Or if two guys/girls went on a trip together one is gay and one is straight would you assume they are a couple? Or if they were both straight would you also assume they were a couple?

For me, I would not assume anything since i think its normal for two friends to go on trips even if one is straight and one is gay. You can't just be like or you are gay we can't go together cause peeps will think we are a couple. IDK thats what i think. Not sure if i make any sense right now lol, So im curious as to what you all think.

Edited by angel2882, 14 November 2013 - 02:29 PM.

#2064 giddyiap

giddyiap

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:47 PM

angel2882: Definitely agree with you.

I feel that it is purely a coincidence that 9Cloud is the cast member closest to Denise and they have so many interests in common. Even if they had gone to Canada together, it doesn't mean that they are definitely a couple.

Nevertheless, I like that 9Cloud does not make statements that are leaning towards being insensitive or that dismiss their rumours altogether. It may seem like she is therefore "proud" of her closeness with Denise, but I feel that she is merely someone who can't be bothered with gossips. That's admirable.
  • greenextra likes this

#2065 kei_chan06

kei_chan06

Asian Fanatic

• Global Ministers
  • 1974 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:20 PM

Hi guys. Part 2 of this thread has been started, so this thread will be closed and archived. Please continue your conversations at the new thread. :)

http://asianfanatics...-35433;-part-2/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: denise ho, ho wan si

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users