829 replies to this topic

#41 annie083

annie083

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4392 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 07:57 PM

i've just watched the 1st episode and it was really funny. loved it, thought it was really good. shocked to see how some of their cooking is so bad! quite entertaining. clapclap

#42 meteorangela

meteorangela

chau chau ♡ 小方

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2005 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 10:52 AM

HAHA i LOVE this show! it is so funny. i just watched the first episode. im glad they got alex to host it because I LOVE HIM TO BITS! <3

i loved it in the first ep when alex but coke in bernice's crab soup! HEHE so cute , so cute

#43 ♥luvergal♥

♥luvergal♥

Asian Fanatic

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 02:11 PM

omg i love this show sooo much!! Every episode so far has been hilarious especially episode 3 whe christine ng was cooking those "tin gai"!! OMG i was soo happy when stephy wonXD

#44 Starry Skies

Starry Skies

LEE MINHO♥♥♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2109 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 02:31 PM

ep 3 was sooo cute and hilarious!!! Alex and Stephy <3333!!!!
Christine and Myolie were so funnyyy...the way they were cooking the frog. lol Christine was like finding every way to cook the thing but not touch it.

i think this episode was by far the funniest.

#45 Megazerox

Megazerox

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1715 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 10:45 PM

how come ep 5 only have two contestent and one judge. are you sure you put down everyone going to appear in that ep.

#46 dreamllcloud

dreamllcloud

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 10:56 PM

you can these ep on this link
http://d-addicts.com...topic_34729.htm

are they in bittorrents are direct download?

LOL episode 3 was cute with alex and stephy-- BUT i think stephy has the highest points out of everyone in all 3 episodes because alex kept on giving her 10. and i think some of the other judges were giving her more points just cause they kept on joking she was alex's wife/ "ah so." but then her cooking did look nice though.

HAHA the real chef was just like, :shock when he tasted myolie's self-made dish. and nobody swallowed it... i feel bad for her. the funny this was that when she finished it, it looked really nice though lmao..

christine ng- *close eyes and shoves frog around in water* lol

what's wrong with episode 5? who's in it?

Edited by dreamllcloud, 14 June 2006 - 10:57 PM.

#47 Megazerox

Megazerox

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1715 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 11:51 PM

are they in bittorrents are direct download?

LOL episode 3 was cute with alex and stephy-- BUT i think stephy has the highest points out of everyone in all 3 episodes because alex kept on giving her 10. and i think some of the other judges were giving her more points just cause they kept on joking she was alex's wife/ "ah so." but then her cooking did look nice though.

HAHA the real chef was just like, shock.gif when he tasted myolie's self-made dish. and nobody swallowed it... i feel bad for her. the funny this was that when she finished it, it looked really nice though lmao..

christine ng- *close eyes and shoves frog around in water* lol

what's wrong with episode 5? who's in it?

it is direct download. if you want to download it you have to wait for monday or tuesday.if you can't wait for every monday got to 126bt.com "美女厨房" copy and paste this is bt download. can't wait for ep 4. it look like none of the contestent can cook.
In ep 5 it looks like Tony leung is enjoying the cooking. from the image to ep 5 who is that next to Tony Leung?

#48 heaven's tear

heaven's tear

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 02:16 AM

This is by far my favorite cooking related show.

Especially with lots of well known people as hosts and guests.

#49 ayafan

ayafan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 06:17 AM

only airs once a week ; ; which kinda sux for a funny show like this. Maybe hard to find "Mei Lui" that's brave enough to go on the show :P

#50 jadedreams27

jadedreams27

TVB fanatic #1

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2153 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 07:29 PM

Stephy took over Sonijia's first place for the champion round. I hope Sonijia is a part of the top 3 at the end, she looks like she could cook very well. I think she was the best cook I've seen so far out of three episodes. And then Shirley and then Bernice lol.

#51 60699

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3676 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 12:54 AM

One of the other guests judges looks like William So, unless its Ronald Cheng and I just misjudged his face.

#52 Xyris

Xyris

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 01:01 PM

who are the guests in episode 5 lol, are they running out of people to put on the show already?

#53 Megazerox

Megazerox

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1715 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 03:04 PM

they should ask Jackie chan to be in the show. and for the future ep they should also asked the "Four heavenly kings".

#54 sweetiemd

sweetiemd

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 03:30 AM

One of the few, only the trio series as a matter of fact, game/variety shows that I absolutely love and enjoy a lot...I read/heard great reviews about it and never would have guess it would be this funny and enjoyable...I'm really looking forward to each week's episodes b/c every aspect, from the hosts (who are extremely witty and funny to extremes) to the guests to the judges (there is yet to be a judge who hasn't provided us with a witty comment resulting in uncontrollable laughter)...Not to mention I could actually rewatch the show a few times and still find it hilarious....

Just a side note: I actually picked up some cooking tips along the way, which is a plus...

#55 meteorangela

meteorangela

chau chau ♡ 小方

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2005 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 10:41 AM

who are the guests in episode 5 lol, are they running out of people to put on the show already?

hey.. now that i think of it.. youre right - TVB will run out of guests eventually!! oh no lol. wonder wht they will do?! :blink:

well as long as alex is still there, i will love the show ^_^' :whistle

#56 funnybunny4eva

funnybunny4eva

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 05:02 PM

wow i really can't wait for the 4 eps! its gonna be great because its got TAVIA!!! hahaha luv her!!!

#57 kenji1234

kenji1234

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 07:32 PM

Episode 5 has Cherie Ying, wow she is so hot! Can't wait!!

Here are the guests for Episode 6:
Gigi Leung, Fiona Sit and Angela Tong
Judge: Sam Lee, Ken Wong Hap Hei

5 bucks says Angela wins!! I really doubt Fiona knows how to cook, haha, we'll see!

#58 Megazerox

Megazerox

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1715 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 08:13 PM

hey.. now that i think of it.. youre right - TVB will run out of guests eventually!! oh no lol. wonder wht they will do?!

i think since now is the world cup season there aren't much guests available right now.

#59 Susy

Susy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 10:04 PM

This show is so funny. I can't stop watching it. Too bad it's only once a week. It's funny looking at the judge's reaction when they try the food and the comments they make. Can't get enough of this.

#60 Chantel

Chantel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 11:58 PM

This show is very funny. The first one was the best, but I also loved Shirley in ep. 2!
Why is Yumiko's hair that short :O

#61 littlemary

littlemary

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 09:06 AM

tavia was AWESOME i loved the the last cooking how the judges was trying ellas and the guy ronald... i believe not sure, said HONESTLY, SO WHAT IF IT IS COOKED, IT STILL DOESNT TASTE GOOD... MAN THAT PART KEPT ME LAUGHINGGGGGGGG HAHAS

#62 ~Akane~

~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6115 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 10:41 AM

tavia was AWESOME i loved the the last cooking how the judges was trying ellas and the guy ronald... i believe not sure, said HONESTLY, SO WHAT IF IT IS COOKED, IT STILL DOESNT TASTE GOOD... MAN THAT PART KEPT ME LAUGHINGGGGGGGG HAHAS

That I believe was Alex....Man the judges were harsher this time around so its sooo not fair...if they were more generous, Tavia could have been top 3...at least I reckon from the looks of it she was better than Christine Ng

#63 Xyris

Xyris

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 01:38 PM

how come i see these shows laughing at ella not liking to sing at karaoke?

was there some news about ella i missed :(

#64 Megazerox

Megazerox

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1715 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 09:25 PM

i just watched ep 4 woo the score are so poor. Yumiko's cooking is so poor on round one but rebound on round two. I guess the cheif from last week get sick or something from Myolie frog dish. That is like two cheifs down from eating those contestents cooking.

This show is very funny. The first one was the best, but I also loved Shirley in ep. 2!
Why is Yumiko's hair that short yawn.gif

The first ep always the best ep but after it depend on how the host, judges and contestent preformence how they could make it funny.
And Yumiko say the her company ask her to cut her hair that short and also the company paid for her haircut.

#65 Megazerox

Megazerox

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1715 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 12:32 AM

can someone post the link for ep4 cos i want to download it in sendspace.com??? can someone upload it plz?????????? thanks

here is the link of ep 4
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ual4f3

there are 3 contestants in eps.5 but ONLY two JUDges!

there always 3 contestents and is sometime a host is absene and they will find another judge replace one of the host.

#66 cutegirl333

cutegirl333

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 05:23 AM

episode four is so funny lol. i like the part the squid was splashing water onto ella. it seems like this episode all the contestant dont really know how to cook compared to other episodes lol but its funny to watch though.

#67 meli86

meli86

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 05:51 AM

how come i see these shows laughing at ella not liking to sing at karaoke?

was there some news about ella i missed :(

don't sing karaoke= Ron Ng (ng cheung kei sounds like ng cheuk hei). That's his nickname

#68 Starry Skies

Starry Skies

LEE MINHO♥♥♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2109 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 07:23 AM

LOL awww...Ella only got like...what 10 points?? or was it 19? think it was 10. but geez....that's pretty mean to give -10 if you ask me.

but yeahh, none of those girls can cook in ep 4!! lol
cant believe they gave them a raw [eel, squid, whatever] that was swimming to cook!! it's so huge!!! haha good thing they got help though, or else i think they'd be spending the whole 20 min to get it out of the box and cut it up. lol

#69 Sparkling Tearz

Sparkling Tearz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 08:54 AM

I've only seen bits and piece of this variety show. Seems alright for the moment..hehe.

#70 hikariixD

hikariixD

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 01:49 PM

This show is pretty funny. It's so amusing. ._. The food they cook is scary too.

#71 nukerc

nukerc

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2053 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 11:27 PM

the best show since super trio... it's been a while that I haven't laugh so much while watching a variety show!!! Way a go TVB !!!

#72 Starry Skies

Starry Skies

LEE MINHO♥♥♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2109 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 11:43 PM

5 bucks says Angela wins!! I really doubt Fiona knows how to cook, haha, we'll see!

LOL heyyy...you were right!! Angela got 92, which was the highest out of the 3.
go read this:
http://asianfanatics...talk265905.html

#73 bao bao

bao bao

because i said so

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 12:00 AM

man.. you know how they have 2 non-celeb contestants each eps.. the winner of that in eps 4 was so annoying and fake, not to mention fake-looking. the other girl was waayyy cuter (celeb material!) and didn't try to flirt her way to victory.

also annoys me that Stephy is leading cause Alex was bias :P
Edmond is so cute. he's just 'there.' don't think he can be intentionally funny if his life depended on it.

Edited by if6was9, 21 June 2006 - 12:04 AM.

#74 Megazerox

Megazerox

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1715 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 01:34 AM

LOL heyyy...you were right!! Angela got 92, which was the highest out of the 3.
go read this:
http://asianfanatics...talk265905.html

i just read the news woo how can anyone cooking is that horrible. If they make another cooking show for the worst cooking they should just put fiona in ep 1. she could even win the whole contest..

Woo you're right Angela did win and fiona can't cooked.

#75 hanhsolo

hanhsolo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 03:50 AM

it's amazing how popular this show is. I watch the first few minutes and liked what I saw! too bad Bernice and Sonija aren't in every epi! =P

#76 Suuno

Suuno

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1207 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 06:20 AM

This whole time I was cheering for Kristy because she's my favorite of course but boy her cooking was too horrible that even my intense cheering didn't help

#77 deliciousx

deliciousx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 06:45 AM

in episode 4, they really didn't show enough of tavia. they showed a lot of ella and yumiko. maybe because they're were really bad at cooking. i was disappointed.

#78 Sheewee

Sheewee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 07:51 AM

Hehe.. I just started to DL this show and I totally love it. It's so hilarious seeing them making mistakes or see how bad the food is. I can't cook myself and i always laugh at my mistake when I'm in the kitchen. =P
For those that haven't watch this game show yet... start watching it. You will laugh ur ass off. xD

But some scenes are exaggrated imo, because I don't think ppl will be that stupid IRL even if they don't know how to cook. =o But I think some scanes are made on purpose to make the show funnier? ;o

#79 seydee

seydee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:14 AM

This show is hilarious and funny but really put off when it come to the young girl cooking segment. The catwalk is simply plain.

#80 meteorangela

meteorangela

chau chau ♡ 小方

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2005 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:55 AM

This show is hilarious and funny but really put off when it come to the young girl cooking segment. The catwalk is simply plain.

hey i agree with you about the catwalk bit... i dont like that section either. its so.. er.. i dunno how to explain it, but the bottom line is - i dont like that bit :unsure:

i think the hosts should do something instead, because we all want to see Alex do something cool! ^_^' hmm.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users