AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Yamashita treasure

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

#41 gboy

gboy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 04:32 PM

K.W.Chan,
until they do find any treasure, i'd say it's a fool's errand trying to find the treasure.

Of course, there are lots of people have already recovered treasures, but mostly are well funded foreigners who have several business alibis as front for treasure hunting.

However..What if I will be able to give picture proof of thousand pieces of gold bars stockpile inside tunnel recovered by foreign TH group recently?
Since your extremely beautiful...Will you give me a " A KISS" as my reward for my effort? hehehe :yeah

#42 Champ Negros

Champ Negros

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 01:54 AM

Hi to all TH,

Im looking for Treasure hunters who have scanners or detectors that can detect up to 3 meters. I have a site here in negros oriental,sabi ng isang kusinero ng hapon na isang pinoy, may nilagay daw ang hapon na mga alahas(jewelries) sa isang Grave(netso) na located sa isang bundok at alam namin kung saan ang bundok na yun. Ang Grave(netso) ay natabunan na ng lupa sa tagal ng panahon. Ang kailangan na lang ay ma locate ito throu the use of detector or scanner. To those who are interested contact me by email add: champoy_hunter@yahoo.com

champoy

#43 Guest_Rambo Wong_*

Guest_Rambo Wong_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:45 PM

This Yamashita treasure is real...I remember hearing it from somewhere, that general yamashita stole these gold from china and was later on sent to phillipeness to fight the war there. Then he was sent back to japan because WWII was over, he couldnt bring the gold back to japan because it would have been taken away from him once he arrive in japan, so he hidden it the phillipen islands.

I dont doubt that there is more treasure hidden. There isn't only 1 Yamashita at that time...there were other Japanese soliders that did the same. There was a documentry on this sometime back.

Even with the most modern technology, we may still not be able to find these treasure because, it maybe hidden in moutains a caves where these scanning systems cant even find.

\

Yes it was real, marcos got alot of it. The Japanese used POW's to dig out the many caves and sealed all workers inside including Japanese ones. The USA was paid off and Japan got to keep alot of the gold. Marcos found whatever he could. Apparently the was a psychic Olaf Johanson who was considered of vital importance in finding these caves. Macarther and Hoover got rich, the USA had billions to use for black ops and Japan had Billions to help it become the second largest economy in the world. I am not sure but I believe that the CIA stole from Marcos many billions of his loot. Marcos by the way was 3/4 Chinese.

#44 juliajj8888888

juliajj8888888

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:17 PM

Our tenant used to dream a Japanese Soldier and he was asking her to dig a hole coz there was a treasure in it. It was in a cave, In our ancestor's lot there was 2 long caves a small one.. She asked a permission from us if they can dig and we said 'NO' its too dangerous and we don't want them to be in danger too. But then she didnt listen to us coz the old japanese guy keeps on visiting her in her dreams. In our suprised when we went to our lot in the mountain we caught 2 guys including her digging near the cave and it was already 15feet i guess there was a lil water already and they was starting to break the cement a large one. In time we told them to stop coz we will sue them . We file a case against our tenant coz it is illegal to do such thing. They covered the hole and we told her not to stay in our lot anymore. When i come to think about it maybe there is a real treasure there. But then we rather not touch it,, I just remembered coz of the yamashita treasure and it is in the cave too. Its too dangerous to leave info's here. we are from mindanao.

#45 po1qw

po1qw

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 02:29 AM

i'm down ! $.$ ^^ need that gold to fund my car make over!!!!!!!!

#46 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2276 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:29 PM

i believe it really exist.. coz it was in our history book in school..LOL!!~
but i have watched a tv program wherein they say yamashita's treasure were buried in a cave somewhere in the philippines, i think it was laguna..(cant remeber..sory)
but the mysterious and unbelievable thing is that it is said to be guarded by an engkanto.. or a supernatural being/a spirit from nature..

I think it's true. When I was in primary and secondary school, stories about Yamashita's treasures' were popular. At that time, I cared less. But recently, I overheard some mothers talked about it and they convinced me that Yamashita's treasure isn't a myth. According to one of the mothers, a few years ago, there were a couple of Japanese nationalists who married Pilipinas and purchased hectares of land in Samal Island. Then, they put up resort business, but after a year or so, suddenly, the resorts were closed. The Japanese nationals, together with their wives, went back to Japan and abandoned the places because they already found the gold bars. In addition, one of the buildings, in the biggest hospital in Mindanao, Southern Philippines Medical Center, was named Jica because Jica or Japanese International Cooperation Agency sponsored the renovation of the building. When the renovation of the building was ongoing, there were Japanese men who worked there every at night. Rumours says that Jica sponsored the renovation of the building in exchange of excavation activities at night. It was mission accomplished because a lot of gold bars were hidden under that renovated building.

I believe that if stories like this never dies, somehow its true.

Edited by Ait, 19 July 2011 - 05:31 PM.

#47 mcry_forever

mcry_forever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 07:00 AM

Is this for real? There's a new malaysian movie Pemburu Emas Yamashita which is translated in English as Hunter Of Yamashita's Gold... I just saw the making of it.. I thought they made up the story... i don't believe it's real... :loool: