• 2481 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:48 PM

Cutie_GrL07
this is the link to watch some of ady's series... enjoy
http://sugoideas.com/search/_Ady_An

mona_lisa
Spoiler

ilovektdrama
yes.. she comes from a rich family.. and I think she has the aura of the girl that comes from a rich family..

transition
she's been acting since 2001/2002? wow.. that's such a long ago.. do you happen to know what her first project was?
she looks like a hip hop star with that kind of hairstyle.. (thanks to you now I know it's called cornrow)

meecasa
agree with everything you said.. especially the later part..
but I'm kinda nervous about her future career.. will she settle down her career in taiwan.. or is she gonna find a new mainland agent.. hopefully she will be able to obtain what best for her!

and yes.. I too hope she will not marry a millionaire/billionaire just for the sake of money too..
I really hope that she could find a nice good looking man :tricky: .. who loves and treasure her deeply.. and loves children more than she does.. a faithful one too.. like what she wishes for..

Edited by LhunLa, 19 April 2010 - 02:31 PM.
pls put off topic talk under spoiler tag, thank you

• lucillavis likes this

#1242 mona_lisa

mona_lisa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:59 PM

Didaries...yes I know ady's father quite rich but vanness - don't think so..but I really hope Ady find her true love and always happy with him..
Spoiler

I also dont like Ady dating or married to rich man who are too old or already have a wife like many HK actress do... :mad:

William not old,single,good looking and when interviews with media he was very humble and never want to talk about his family.Thats why I chose him for Ady. :yeah
he is seems not to Ady but for Myolie wu :lmao: :lmao:

Ady with who as long as she is happy I will be support and happy for her :yeah

Didaries,,,that pic was in Ady's sina blog

Oke lets talk about Ady and her new series or movies...not talk about her perfect future husband and my nonsense joke :lmao: :lmao: :V :V

Edited by LhunLa, 19 April 2010 - 02:21 PM.

#1243 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4770 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:30 PM

meecasa - I agree, I don't think Ady is a materialistic girl either or someone who values money a lot. As you said if she was that kind of person she would have accepted the highly ranked and rich man, her boss. Another thing, if she valued money a lot she wouldn't have accepted Autumn's Concerto. She gets a lot more paid filming in Mainland.

mona_lisa
Spoiler

Didaries - Ady has said before she likes men who are mature but yet humorous, and someone who has inner beauty (talents). As for the age difference she said she can't accept men who are a lot older than her, like someone around her father's age.

Though people say age is only a number I believe it does matter and affect how well a couple gets along. So I agree with you that it would be nice if she could find someone around her age.
But at the end no matter who she gets together with in the future the most important thing is that she herself feels happy and loved being with him.

I'm not sure which was her very first drama but 'Blue Star' was one of the dramas she filmed in her first year. You can see all the dramas she has filmed on this link
http://zh.wikipedia....%BB%A5%E8%BB%92

Edited by LhunLa, 19 April 2010 - 02:32 PM.

#1244 mona_lisa

mona_lisa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:56 PM

Ady's boss? do you mean Hua Yi Brother's big boss? he is old and has a wife :ohmy :mad:
Hua yi brothers has more than one owner :argh

Im sure Ady certainly would not choose a husband only by their wealth, but above all because his heart but if can get a good heart and rich would be more comfortable :excited :loool: :loool:
not with William, but with other persons, including vanness :wub: :wub:

#1245 wywy8680

wywy8680

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:58 PM

Didaries I think definitely why Ady choose to stay in the Mainland cause she's able to improve her acting skills and also she has said before being in China let her travel more. She loves to travel and because China is so big, she's able to get travel around it.
I've just finished watching Chao Ji Nan Nu (Ady & Hu Bing)... I love Hu Bing and I love Ady.. They're cute together but .... in terms of chemistry... I feel they're more like brother and sister. Actually inside Chao Ji Nan Nu the coupling between Ady & Bao Jian Feng is pretty cute and interesting and it will be nice if in the future they could collaborate together.
As for TO 2 you can't find it in sugoideas...so I'm watching it in tudou

Vietheart Yup indeed after a while, her bop hair is not that bad. Actually I think because her face is pretty so whatever her hair is... will give her different feeling.
As for A Great Revival.. is Ady a main character there? Or since it's a male series, Ady character is limited ?

Transition Yup you are right " blue star" is actually her first drama. I've got a friend that is lucky to watch that and she said it has a really good story line but since the rating is bad they cut it short. Too bad we can't find it anywhere now....

#1246 Didaries

Didaries

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2481 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:43 PM

mona_lisa
haha.. no one is mad with you...
you said.. william was not into ady.. but he's into myolie wu? haha.. I'm happy for him then...

I don't have the link of ady's sina blog .. I forgot to add my bookmarks the last time I visited it.. :noclue
could you give me the exact link to see the picture.. thanks...

transition
thanks for the link.. but :shock it's in chinese... haha.. its okay.. I can read chinese a little.. and now I know that FWC was a 2008 series... and Niu Lang Zhi Nu was a 2009 series... I'm gonna find out more about her old dramas...

ady's criteria of her dream guy is surprisingly pretty simple.. I actually have someone in my mind who fits all those criteria.. but... you know.. it's just my wishful thinking.... haha...
and you know what .. I am also thinking that Hu Ge fits in those criteria too.. hehe..
well.. she might have found a man with those criteria already.. who knows..

wywy
you're watching TO2 now? please share your opinion after you're done watching it.. thank u....
I'll ask for the links later...
Spoiler

Edited by LhunLa, 19 April 2010 - 02:24 PM.

• lucillavis likes this

#1247 ilovektdrama

ilovektdrama

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:25 AM

Didaries...yes I know ady's father quite rich but vanness - don't think so..but I really hope Ady finding her true love and always happy him..

ha? the father of Ady is rich?but i tot ady was discovered on a Coffee Shop and I tot she was a service crew..?

@meecasa@monalisa uhmm if ady is rich she shouldn't work in a coffee shop.....

Edited by LhunLa, 19 April 2010 - 02:40 PM.

#1248 VietHeart

VietHeart

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:28 AM

Yay !!! BTS of Anson Hui's MV (where Ady gets to slap him)
http://www.tudou.com...=48292221&cid=1
Love Ady's reaction when Anson said he had to kiss the model lips to lips haha

News 03.26.10
http://showbiz.china...2600014,00.html
Wow didn't know that Ady is still scare of horses. I thought she was over with that phobia when she film Da Han Tian Zi. I guess there are many tricks in the filming industry that us audience won't be able to notice. Poor director haha, I remember when Ady had to film a spraying water scene for MV, the result of that was she got the director and whole crew wet haha

I'm just going put this link again, I think you can vote once everyday. We need about 400 more votes !!! Poll end on the 31th !!!!!
Vote Vote Vote Vote
http://www.ttv.com.t...asp?VoteID=1672

Didaries: You said that your comp won't load tudou's links that well right? Seems like you have the same comp like my friend's, from the dinosaur age lol No one upload TO2 beside Tudou though. You should download the program thing from Tudou, it allows you to load video way way faster.

Tudou for TO 1 & 2 (high quality and no sub)
http://www.tudou.com...ist/id/7979878/

Youtube for TO 1 (no sub)

And here... http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Ady_An

wywy8680 : Uh yea, not much screen time for Ady's character in The Great Revival.

ilovektdrama
: Uh... Ady is rich, if you follow this thread, we discussed about Ady's dad's power and businesses over in Taiwan. Are you saying that rich people can't work in a coffee shop? :blink:

Edited by VietHeart, 26 March 2010 - 01:36 AM.

#1249 ilovektdrama

ilovektdrama

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:43 AM

@vietheart.....yeah I am wt you're opinion...but generally speaking rich people doesn't work only on a coffee shop... it depends if it is their own business or something..but they said that the coffee shop was owned by her relatives..I think ady is not rich as what they said...i think economically stable but doesn't mean came from a powerful family or something..but never mind rich or what..I am VANDY supporter forever :V

#1250 Didaries

Didaries

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2481 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 02:33 AM

thanks VietHeart for all the goodies.... love your colourful post btw...

I can watch tudou.. it's just sometimes it stops loading in the middle and I have to refresh it.. it happens quite often actually... :STUPID
could you tell where to download the tudou program?

ady is scared of horses? I thought she's a very brave a girl.. who is not afraid of anything except for filming kissing scenes.. haha....

according to wiki addicts
Journey to the West 西遊記 as Bai Gu Jing (in production)
Shui Hu Zhuan as Li Shi Shi (in production)
Fight and Love with a Terracotta Warrior as Dong er (in production)

all of her future series are in production now including water margin?... wow...

ilovektdrama
maybe ady was too boring at home.. so she helped his aunt in her coffee shop...
and I'm with you.. I'll be a vandy shipper forever.....

all.. don't forget to vote..... let's make vandy number 1!

Edited by Didaries, 26 March 2010 - 02:36 AM.

#1251 mona_lisa

mona_lisa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 02:59 AM

I mean ady ‘s father is economy stable not a billionaire like Terry Kwan Ying's father.Terry Kwan's father is a famous businnessman in Taiwan

Didaries,,,,,,I was participate in Feneolie (william myolie) because I do not have supporter here :lol: :lol: Feneolie old rumors just because they are playing in the TVB series. I had never heard William talking about myolie.He writing on his blog and several interviews that he was very grateful thanks to Ady…. clapclap :thumbsup

I will try to become Vandy Shipper now :dance: :happyhappy
I like F4 but Vanness always be my last favourite. :shock

Pic Ady with Hu Bing and william, very surprised not be post or attach here, I have post to william's thread

Edited by mona_lisa, 26 March 2010 - 05:32 AM.

#1252 tilongvit

tilongvit

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 03:30 AM

Sorry, I am not trying to offense any VanDy shippers out there. I love to see VanDy as on screen couple; however, I think Ady deserve someone better than Vanness in real life. I mean, he turned Christian, believe in god and everything and trying to be a good person but for somehow I feel that his life is too complicated/wild for Ady...lol. She is pure, fresh, happy, and carefree...etc. I don't think she would want to be with someone like Vanness. Just my opinion. :wacko:

#1253 mona_lisa

mona_lisa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:27 AM

Posted Image

Edited by mona_lisa, 26 March 2010 - 05:37 AM.

#1254 VietHeart

VietHeart

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:30 AM

*Throw shoes at tilongvit* .. Just playing lol

VanNess's life is complicated? isn't everyone's life are complicated? Maybe it was wild before but now he turned a new leaf. We don't really know whether Ady want to be or don't want to be with someone like VanNess, maybe she's the kind that likes adventure and want to share the burden/problem or whatever that someone have. I think the only problem is that VanNess might be too devoted into something and leave out his loved one... so it might be bad for Ady to get with him lol idk

Didaries : I know, I thought she's brave too since she wanted to raise a lion as a pet instead of a cat or a dog :loool:
Spoiler

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ady : you stare, I stare :wub:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by LhunLa, 19 April 2010 - 02:25 PM.

#1255 micasa_1

micasa_1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 06:49 AM

Sorry, I am not trying to offense any VanDy shippers out there. I love to see VanDy as on screen couple; however, I think Ady deserve someone better than Vanness in real life. I mean, he turned Christian, believe in god and everything and trying to be a good person but for somehow I feel that his life is too complicated/wild for Ady...lol. She is pure, fresh, happy, and carefree...etc. I don't think she would want to be with someone like Vanness. Just my opinion. :wacko:

tilongvit I know you're a bit skeptical about Van .....that's why you bring the issue of he's too westernize in Vandy's forum and here ...you say he's wild. Actually...I've the same feeling with you about this couple for the first time I'm hooked with AC. I even said they are opposite attraction couple honestly. But after I follow Vanness in his new life after his christianism...I think I should give him a chance. Personally...it's not easy for a big star like him to repent himself...turning himself back to the world of purity and putting God above him. It took a lot of courages to do that. At least...he realized what he did in the past and tried his best to catch up the good values that he already missed . After all...he's just a normal human being like us...tends to make some mistakes here and there. Nobody's perfect. And who are we to judge him. I can't say much about him since I'm just his new fan...but after following his approaching towards the better life....he made me realized that becoming strong in faith and spiritual make me a better person in dealing with anybody around me.

So far I'm waiting for Ady to say something like....'I and Van ness can just be friend becoz we are not compatible in terms of personality and character. We are different' . I think I only heard she's saying ...he's a nice person to be with.So I think I still can ship for them .

Regarding what I said before that they are opposite attraction couple.....actually opposite does attract. Honestly.....I think the life is so boring and monotonous if our other half just has the same character, hobby, idea and taste as ourselves. It's not chalenging at all. But this is my opinion only becoz I fall into that category.

I hope you satisfied with my statement. If not...feel free to pm me. I think we can be friends in discussing some matters.

vietheart I've to admit Adylan is the most powerful opponent for Vandy so far.

Edited by meecasa, 26 March 2010 - 06:58 AM.

#1256 Didaries

Didaries

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2481 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:17 AM

I want to clear what I said before... I didn't mean to say that ady was too boring so no one liked to be friends with her... I meant maybe she was too bored at home... So she took the job at her aunt's coffee shop..... Haha....

Mona_lisa
Glad to know that william felt grateful towards ady... It's another proof that ady gets along with her co stars well....

Tilongvit
I appreciate your comment even tho I am not quite with you on that matter... Coz like VietHeart said we have our own difficulties in this life... And don't you think it would be great if ady can help van ness to have a better life... Haha...

VietHeart
Haha... She's not scared of lion but she's scared of horse... It's really funny if you think of it... Haha...
Thanks for all the pics and the program...

Cutie_GrL07
You're welcome...

Meecasa
I agree with you...
Well... I'll be back with my comment later...

#1257 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4770 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:44 AM

Didaries - Sorry, I thought it would be better to put the Chinese link since the English one doesn't include all the dramas she has filmed.
Nu Lang Zhi Nu was actually filmed 2007/2008 but it wasn't aired until 2009 according to wikipedia.

VietHeart - Ady is scared of horses? Has something happened to her before while riding it or is it just because she has height phobia as well?
Anyway, I have voted on the poll. The other opponents fan base is quite strong and with the drama currently airing it is going to be tough to catch up.
But we should keep voting so the gap wouldn't be too big...

ilovektdrama - I would say Ady is definitely more well-off than average families. Who knows, she maybe didn't even work at a coffee shop for money but to just help her aunt out at the same time as gaining some experiences, and to meet new people.
I know I would rather go out and do something rather than sit at home during vacations.

tilongvit - You don't have to apologize, everyone is entitled to one's opinion. However, I don't really agree with what you said about Van Ness. I'm not a fan of his, I just really like his portrayal of GX as well as the tandem Vandy but from what I have read and seen of him after he has turned Christian it seems like he has changed a lot.
He seems more positive and he doesn't seem as playful/wild anymore.
Besides, I believe Ady who is quite outgoing herself, likes adventure and challenges as VietHeart said. There was an article last year where she said she likes or thinks men, who used to be the player type of guy but who have swum back to the shore (in other words, guys who have changed) interesting.

As meecasa said as long as Ady/ hasn't said Van Ness doesn't suit her at all...and that it is impossible between them I would continue to support them as on-screen couple.

Edited by Transition, 26 March 2010 - 07:44 AM.

#1258 micasa_1

micasa_1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 08:16 AM

Besides, I believe Ady who is quite outgoing herself, likes adventure and challenges as VietHeart said. There was an article last year where she said she likes or thinks men, who used to be the player type of guy but who have swum back to the shore (in other words, guys who have changed) interesting.

As meecasa said as long as Ady/ hasn't said Van Ness doesn't suit her at all...and that it is impossible between them I would continue to support them as on-screen couple.

transition She really said something like that? Wow....she's so brave and dare to take the challenge. I mean ...having a guy beside you with that kind of attitude is tough. Sometimes he can make our adrenalin going high. Pity on me coz I haven't read such article.

Edited by meecasa, 26 March 2010 - 08:18 AM.

#1259 ilovektdrama

ilovektdrama

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 08:28 AM

@ transition uhmm ok maybe that is why Ady is on that coffee shop the time she was discovered.....can I ask something where did everybody get the idea that Ady came from a rich family? articles?blogs?etc...?

#1260 tilongvit

tilongvit

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:34 AM

tilongvit I know you're a bit skeptical about Van .....that's why you bring the issue of he's too westernize in Vandy's forum and here ...you say he's wild. Actually...I've the same feeling with you about this couple for the first time I'm hooked with AC. I even said they are opposite attraction couple honestly. But after I follow Vanness in his new life after his christianism...I think I should give him a chance. Personally...it's not easy for a big star like him to repent himself...turning himself back to the world of purity and putting God above him. It took a lot of courages to do that. At least...he realized what he did in the past and tried his best to catch up the good values that he already missed . After all...he's just a normal human being like us...tends to make some mistakes here and there. Nobody's perfect. And who are we to judge him. I can't say much about him since I'm just his new fan...but after following his approaching towards the better life....he made me realized that becoming strong in faith and spiritual make me a better person in dealing with anybody around me.

So far I'm waiting for Ady to say something like....'I and Van ness can just be friend becoz we are not compatible in terms of personality and character. We are different' . I think I only heard she's saying ...he's a nice person to be with.So I think I still can ship for them .

Regarding what I said before that they are opposite attraction couple.....actually opposite does attract. Honestly.....I think the life is so boring and monotonous if our other half just has the same character, hobby, idea and taste as ourselves. It's not chalenging at all. But this is my opinion only becoz I fall into that category.

Meecasa: I didn't mean to see Van like that or being skeptical or harsh on him. I believe in opposite attract; however, I also thinks that Van & Ady have a lot of differences. Well, I have to admit that they have great chemistry both on/off screen, but if you really think about it. There hasn't been any rumor b/w them which is very odd. Normally, the media always linked Ady with her co-stars and stuff but we haven't heard any news about them. Even they walked the red carpet at the Golden Bell award (i think??) and yet no rumor!.I think they are good as best friends and sometime best friends last longer than or even forever rather than being in a relationship.

P.S. I'm glad that you read/remember my posts :) We can totally be friends =P

Edited by LhunLa, 19 April 2010 - 02:42 PM.
no need to quote entire post

#1261 Didaries

Didaries

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2481 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:51 AM

transition

that's very interesting... it makes me wonder why she said that... what made her think of that kind of man.. for some reason I feel so giddy for vandy now... haha

yup... the winner couple in that poll has a big fanbase.. but like you said we can still make a difference.. :yeah

guys..
only 5 more days.. let's do our best and vote harder... even 1 vote can make a difference .. (not so much I know.. but don't let it be your excuse to stop voting..) and don't forget ... we can vote everyday...

transition.. no need to say sorry.. I really appreciate your help... thanks.. :hug

meecasa
let me have more time to write my thoughts about the opposite attraction..

ilovektdrama
I was told by my friend about that... so I don't have any articles/blogs that I can share with you...

Edited by Didaries, 26 March 2010 - 10:15 AM.

#1262 mona_lisa

mona_lisa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:17 AM

Spoiler

Do not be angry and argue because we want Ady with vanness or anyone. :P

We do not know vanness, William or Dylan in person, so only Ady know who is best for her.. clapclap
I believe ady can choose who is the best :iloveyou: :iloveyou:

Edited by LhunLa, 19 April 2010 - 02:44 PM.

#1263 micasa_1

micasa_1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:23 AM

Meecasa: I didn't mean to see Van like that or being skeptical or harsh on him. I believe in opposite attract; however, I also thinks that Van & Ady have a lot of differences. Well, I have to admit that they have great chemistry both on/off screen, but if you really think about it. There hasn't been any rumor b/w them which is very odd. Normally, the media always linked Ady with her co-stars and stuff but we haven't heard any news about them. Even they walked the red carpet at the Golden Bell award (i think??) and yet no rumor!.I think they are good as best friends and sometime best friends last longer than or even forever rather than being in a relationship.

P.S. I'm glad that you read/remember my posts :) We can totally be friends =P

Actually...I also don't have the answer why there hasn't been any rumours between these two. It's weird though. Only us fans....just speculate and make a wild guess about them...including me. And yeah....agree with you, they are good as best friends and being friend last longer and forever. I believe in a love relationship should have been sharing, giving and caring eventhough the couple has a lot of differences. If not....it's better to stay as a friend. So..nobody will get hurt.

P.S. I also read your posts in Ady as Liang Mu Cheng forum. I laughed out loud after reading your last post....you're a bit sarcastics.

Edited by meecasa, 26 March 2010 - 10:46 PM.

#1264 xiaoT

xiaoT

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:36 AM

@ transition uhmm ok maybe that is why Ady is on that coffee shop the time she was discovered.....can I ask something where did everybody get the idea that Ady came from a rich family? articles?blogs?etc...?

Hi,
I read from a baidu forum, about a news article regarding Ady's family, seem like her family is worth 200million, but Ady said that is not her money...
http://tieba.baidu.c...

Regarding whether Ady will marry someone rich, read somewhere, don't know whether this is true, she mentioned that most female star will marry rich guy because rich guys don't have to work, they can accomodate female star work schedule...
http://finance.jrj.c...093998-43.shtml

I really like this quote from Ady, she don't really have any criteria for husband, if love/fate is here, it's here, it's very difficult to find such love, so no particular criteria in a husband. Sorry if my translation is out.. haha
http://finance.jrj.c...093998-42.shtml

#1265 Didaries

Didaries

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2481 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:46 AM

meecasa and tilongvit
yup... there have been no rumours between vanness and ady.. I have been wondering about that too.. it's kinda weird..
and yeah... what we heard mostly were just some speculations from the fans.. haha...

I am trying to be rational on this matter.. do I want to them to be together? yes... but then it's too hard for me to imagine them to be together at this moment... maybe I need to hear some rumours first.. :loool:

anyway.. I'm happy enough with the fact that they are friends.. and they are comfortable with each other..

mona_lisa
yup.. we should respect other's opinions..

some pics of ady.. I think it's from last year event..
credit as tagged
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

xiaotako
do you mean that ady gave her opinion before about why most female artistes preferred to marry rich guys?
to think about it.. what she said is quite true.. marrying guys with the same profession can be quite lonely sometimes...

Edited by Didaries, 26 March 2010 - 11:06 AM.

#1266 mona_lisa

mona_lisa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:49 AM

Ady's family has a 200 million NTD? (6 miliion USD)....I like it... :loool:

Didaries....OMG Ady looks cute....i wish pretty like her :loool:

Edited by mona_lisa, 26 March 2010 - 11:30 AM.

#1267 wywy8680

wywy8680

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 03:04 PM

Didaries Lastnight I finished watching the one with Hu Bing.. Blah... not that interesting and it's bit too comical for my taste. So if you guys wanna see Ady and just for her then you could watch the series. But if you need to have a good storyline then... I don't think it's a good series for you.
As for TO2.. I'm just starting episode 1. Not bad actually. I don't know why I didn't watch it last time. And actually Ady with bop hair makes her look more mature... which goes with the character as she's not a pure girl as in TO1 anymore.

Transition If I'm not wrong, Ady has fallen from horse before (not sure bout this) cause I read it somewhere so she has a phobia towards horse.

meecasa, tilongvit About rumour for Vandy.. Honestly I don't know why there's no rumour about them cause they've shown that they really have chemistry together. But ... no one can explain why there's no news about them. Yes I do want them together if it's possible BUT... I'll be satisfied enough if they collaborate in another series. As for real life... logically... I can see lots of differences in them but.. sometimes people who're really different can end up together. I think we just need to believe in fate and if they're fated together, then they'll be really together in real life...if not as long as they're friends it's good enough

#1268 felicite'

felicite'

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:27 PM

There are so many posts here hehehhe. Dont have time to read but it seems an interesting topic. Will try to catch up soon. I just drop by to share this.

VOTE FOR ADY as your desired female idol
http://www.ttv.com.t...asp?VoteID=1668

VOTE FOR VAN NESS AND ADY
http://www.ttv.com.t...asp?VoteID=1672

we can vote again after you shut your computer down.

#1269 Didaries

Didaries

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2481 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:56 PM

just want to share these pics first...
ady as Du Lanyan in 4 women conflict
I just notice that she has several hairstyles in this series..
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1270 peacex

peacex

lil xibi <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2871 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 06:51 PM

Didaries, definitely the storyline, quotes and the acting! i'm surprised ady acted so well! her tears and her expressions gosh! my 1st time watching her and she really gives me a good impression! i like ady and vanness together although they are not my no.1 favourite couple but the family of 3 is definitely my favourite drama family of all time <3 sooo cute! i totally understand why xiaoxiaobin said that he feels that ady is like a mother to him! after watching this drama, i totally understood it! their scenes and their chemistry! superbbb! i finished the whole drama in 2 days. just 2 days! i was so addicted to it. totally understand it's high ratings now. im so glad i gave this drama a chance (i didn't want to watch it for sooo long because i didn't know who ady was, and i really don't like vanness and i thought xiao xiao bin was wayyy overrated because i watched down with love first). gosh, i was sooo wrong! vanness definitely convinced me & i love the chemistry of ady & xiaoxiaobin! :)

Transition, hhehe, i definitely remember you! i'm surprised to see you here! its your 1st time watching ady or you have been a long time fan of hers? i watched 6 episodes and i concluded ady looks definitely like vicki! hhaha, her acting is abit better than vicki i think =X i'm still a huge vicki fan thou! i'm quite curious to know if ady's character in real life is like vicki! it seems that ady's real life character is not exactly like what mu cheng is in AC itself. she is pretty funny and talkative in the BTS, fooling around with vanness :)

VietHeart, thank you for your suggestions! i'm gonna try the outsiders! :D i'm just not too fond of ancient dramas. which drama do you think she acted best in or which drama's character you like the best ady acted in?

dklfaskvmdskl, i like your comment! where's the voting? btw, even if ella's acting is acting is below medicore she still have tons of die hards! i believe Transition knows it too :P in my honest opinion, ady's acting beats ella wayyy hands down! just cannot compare AC to DWL, AC is just wayyy superior!

_____

oh yes, i did read somewhere that ady's family has a huge fortune and she is indeed a rich lil girl! that makes her acting even better because i thought she had similarities to mu cheng being a poor girl thus acting out the character so well :)

Edited by peacex, 26 March 2010 - 06:53 PM.

#1271 dklfaskvmdskl

dklfaskvmdskl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:14 PM

felicite- Aw man Ady losing! why does Ella hav so many fan, i find her acting mediocre. Come on everyone vote!

peacex- The voting is like 3 post before yours, post #1413 lol. Agree with u Ady is better. i think it have to do wit the fact ella is more focus in tawain while ady is mainland China so of course ella will have more fan. Hopefully Ady will do more tawainese drama in the future.

Edited by LhunLa, 19 April 2010 - 02:45 PM.

#1272 micasa_1

micasa_1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:53 PM

Hi...peacex welcome to Ady's thread . So...you're a new crazy fan for Ady and AC.I bet! . I'm just like you two months ago. I felt so addicted to AC. Never had such feeling before for Taiwan drama. To be honest....I rewatched AC for the fifth time. And nowadays...I just watch one episode pernight before I'm going to sleep.Just like I'm taking a sleeping pill. Sometimes I felt regret...why I watched AC in the first place. If I didn't watch it before...my life will go smoothly like usual...don't have to be in a roller coaster felings. AC just like a domino effect and completely changed my peaceful life.

didaries Thanks for the pictures of Ady in the last year event. Ady surely has a taste in fashion sense. She always look great in any formal public appearance.

wywy I'm in the same boat with you. Hope for the best for Ady and Van . Actually...I'm starting to see them as individual not just a romantic couple from AC anymore. It's for my own good....

dklfskvmdsfi Can I call you dklfs? Ella for sure has a big fanbase and it's not easy to beat them.. Nevermind...Ady and AC will always be number one in our heart.

xiaotako Thanks for the info of Ady's family. Your effort much appreciated. Do come here often.

felicite Thanks for the links. Missed you here.

Edited by meecasa, 26 March 2010 - 10:40 PM.

#1273 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4770 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 11:24 PM

meecasa & Didaries - I can't seem to find the exact article, since it was posted over at hk.discuss at the AC thread and they have like 22 of them already so it is pretty hard to dig that article up again. But a member over there gave me a link...apparently Ady also mentioned this in a magazine.

It is the bolded part of the text. She said there was someone who asked her before whether she likes guys who have never been in the water (as in playing around) or guys who have swum to the land already (guys who have played around but have stopped now). She said guys who have never gone to a hotel are indeed obedient. However, she said she would choose the other type. She said she doesn't want to get involved or participate during "the process" (the stage when he is playing around) but she hopes he would have the will to control himself.

Ady is indeed brave and she has an unique way of thinking too. She says she would feel insecure if her boyfriend is good-looking and has good personality but yet she doesn't mind the player type of guys? But then she did say, guys who used to be like that but have changed...I guess there's a difference.

xiaotako - Thanks for the articles. Wow, Ady's family owns a lot on Zhong Xiao Dong street. Except for two tea stores they own two amusement parks too? That's sure something.

wywy8680 - Oh, so she has fallen from a horse before. No wonder she is scared of them. I feel sorry for Ady. She seems to have quite bad luck, she always gets injured when filming...

peacex - I have heard about Ady since 'The outsiders' back in 2004 but I didn't watch any of her dramas until 2006 or 2007 when she acted together with Raymond. So Autumn's Concerto is the 4th drama of hers that I have watched.
Yes, she does resemble Vicki. My brother said they could pass off as sisters. I think both of them are very natural actresses. I don't know how Vicki is in real-life. I have only seen some interviews of her and she seems like one of those calm and quiet type of girls...or am I totally wrong?
As for Ady, she is quite outgoing and tomboyish.

felicite - I have voted on the polls. Ady is currently on the third place but it is actually not a bad position. The other two opponents are both actress and singer so their fanbases are a bit bigger.

Edited by Transition, 26 March 2010 - 11:28 PM.

#1274 micasa_1

micasa_1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:32 AM

meecasa & Didaries - I can't seem to find the exact article, since it was posted over at hk.discuss at the AC thread and they have like 22 of them already so it is pretty hard to dig that article up again. But a member over there gave me a link...apparently Ady also mentioned this in a magazine.

It is the bolded part of the text. She said there was someone who asked her before whether she likes guys who have never been in the water (as in playing around) or guys who have swum to the land already (guys who have played around but have stopped now). She said guys who have never gone to a hotel are indeed obedient. However, she said she would choose the other type. She said she doesn't want to get involved or participate during "the process" (the stage when he is playing around) but she hopes he would have the will to control himself.

Ady is indeed brave and she has an unique way of thinking too. She says she would feel insecure if her boyfriend is good-looking and has good personality but yet she doesn't mind the player type of guys? But then she did say, guys who used to be like that but have changed...I guess there's a difference.

I know what you mean in the bolded sentences. She said the guy who used to be a player but have changed. I think I still feel insecure if we are having such type of guys. You see.....of course he has changed, not being a ladies man and no hanky panky anymore but his past still will haunt him from time to time. There are still his girlfriends from his past life wanted to associate with him again either by hook or by crook. Ady must put a lot of determination , faith and courage towards this guy if she dares to have him as her boyfriend. Oh...why I'm thinking I'm talking about someone here. Sorry...for my nonsence here.

Edited by meecasa, 27 March 2010 - 02:35 AM.

#1275 VietHeart

VietHeart

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 01:21 AM

TLBB 2 made Ady's pics into wallpapers for the fans.

It's actually not that strange that there are no rumor b/w VanNess and Ady. The media probably didn't think it would be a big thing to write about since Ady usually work in mainland, and everyone know that Ady turns her relationship with all her costar into "sibling relationship". If you all notice, there are actually no rumors between Ady and any of her costars at all; except I think maybe HXM.

I agree with Transition, Ady's view on love is quite interesting, really unique. There was an article of an interview with Ady about her view on love. There were Eng translation too.

peacex : Yay !! watch TO and I think you would fall in love with Yu Hao and Xiao Yan Zi, and other characters too. Hm.. I don't really like mainland drama so haven't watch any of Ady's mainland drama. I think Ady acts best as Zhao Min in Heavenly Sword Dragon Sabre 09. As for my favorite role that Ady acted as would be Yue Ru in Chinese Paladin, she's so awesome in there. Her personality is also closest to the Ady in real life.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aww..
Posted Image

She looks kind of chubby here, with her round face. Now she got way skinny due to work.
Posted Image

Ahhhh :P
Posted Image

#1276 xiaoT

xiaoT

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 03:16 AM

xiaotako
do you mean that ady gave her opinion before about why most female artistes preferred to marry rich guys?
to think about it.. what she said is quite true.. marrying guys with the same profession can be quite lonely sometimes...

yaya, i mean that's her opinion on other artistes, maybe she got friends in the entertainment circle that marry rich guys, so she understand.

xiaotako Thanks for the info of Ady's family. Your effort much appreciated. Do come here often.

meecasa, i do come often, just that i'm one of the many silent lurker..hehe..

xiaotako - Thanks for the articles. Wow, Ady's family owns a lot on Zhong Xiao Dong street. Except for two tea stores they own two amusement parks too? That's sure something.

i think Ady means she rather be with someone who has "played" before and changed or had enough of playing, than be with someone who hasn't play and will have the tendency to play one day.. makes me wonder, why Ady believes all guys will definitely play at least once in their life..

the article also said that Ady is very good in the basketball game in arcade. i saw a video where she was playing with her good friends, Anson Hu and Linda were there. Ady won! now i know where she got all her practice! haha

#1277 Didaries

Didaries

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2481 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 03:20 AM

meecasa
haha.. same as you.. I always watch AC everyday before going to bed... it's like a certain need that must be fulfilled for me..

peacex
those three reason are what make me loving AC alot too.. I love the actors' natural acting the most.. and the chemistry between them (ady and van ness.. ady and XXB.. van ness and XXB)... also the storyline.. same as meecasa.. I didn't think I have never ever got so addicted to tw series before.. I do like some of them alot.. but never got so addicted like this..

dklfaskvmdskl
I agree with what you said.. the top 2 cannot be compared with Ady in terms of acting..
it's quite surprising seeing ady as number 3 in the poll.. AC indeed helped her gain her popularity back in tw...
let's vote for ady...

transition
thanks for the article..
it's so nice of you to find it for us...
I understand why she feels in secure to have a good looking boyfriend.. one of the reason I think it's because of all her male friends in the ent industry.. some of them seem to be quite players .. coughhxmcough...
the player type who has swum back to the shore.. just thinking about that makes me smile.. haha...

the first time I knew about ady was from TO.. it's quite popular back then... but I decided to give it a pass.. because I didn't like mafia story... and then came Chinese Paladin.. I gave it a pass too... coz I don't like sad ending stories.. haha.. so the first time I saw ady was in WROL.. I still think that it's one of the best among tw's original dramas .. it's very heartwarming and touching.. I really like it so much.. but dunno why I don't remember the ending.. haha.. I loved michael zhang the best at that time..

VietHeart
could you share the wallpapers with us?
I'll give these to you as a return.. :tricky:
Posted Image
I have never read the article you mentioned as well.. could you share the link to read it? thanks..

xiaotako
ady's a good basketball player?? I've never thought she's a sport kind of person too..

Edited by Didaries, 27 March 2010 - 03:26 AM.

#1278 xiaoT

xiaoT

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 03:54 AM

xiaotako
ady's a good basketball player?? I've never thought she's a sport kind of person too..

Didaries, eh..not really a good basketball player. Those arcade game where you just need to throw the ball into the basket. She's really good in it

check out the link
http://www.tudou.com...ew/GlifE7QGBvY/

#1279 Didaries

Didaries

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2481 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 04:03 AM

I want to share some of these pics.. I really think that ady looks so mature in this pics.. never thought that this kind of hairstyle suits her..
Cr baidu
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

wywy
thanks for your opinion on ady and hu bing’s series… I think I’d better watch her other dramas first before considering to watch it.. I’m actually quite curious.. because I think someone said before.. dun remember who.. that her character in this series is quite like ady in real life in terms of fashion..

felicite
thanks for bringing the links here…. I’ll do my best to vote!

dklfaskvmdskl, i like your comment! where's the voting? btw, even if ella's acting is acting is below medicore she still have tons of die hards! i believe Transition knows it too in my honest opinion, ady's acting beats ella wayyy hands down! just cannot compare AC to DWL, AC is just wayyy superior!

I have to agree with above quote entirely.. haha… peacex.. I think we are on the same side.. hehe..

xiaotako
haha.. i see.. those arcade games.. I play it too sometimes..
thanks for the link..

#1280 micasa_1

micasa_1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 06:03 AM

Didaries, eh..not really a good basketball player. Those arcade game where you just need to throw the ball into the basket. She's really good in it

check out the link
http://www.tudou.com...ew/GlifE7QGBvY/

xiaotako Wow...I hope someday I can see Ady 's throwing the ball in those arcade game. How I wish the rumours about she'll be acting in Hot Shot 2 are true.

didaries Are you practicing barter trade with Vietheart nowadays? She gives you wallpaper then you give her a picture. Okay...good...good...carry on! I love it. I'm just a consumer here.

If I'm not mistaken....temperamental has suggested before about bringing this Ady's thread to Ady's thread part two. We should start thinking about that.

I think Ady can easily pull off the secretary look or sophisticated working lady with the kind of hair from the pictures that didaries has posted. But I still prefer her with a long hair.

vietheart The last picture you've posted....Ady's hugging Dylan....was it from Eruner photoshoot.

Edited by meecasa, 27 March 2010 - 06:06 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users