AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Ai Sha (爱沙)

ai sha

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

#1 keiki

keiki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 10:05 AM

who like ai sha,that girl in yu lei bai fen bai?a chinese show

Posted Image

Asia Senda
Name Aisa Senda ( Family Name : Senda / Given Name : Aisa )
* Chinese Pronunciation : Qian tian Ai sha *
Birth November 8 , 1982 ?i7841 days passed after she was born. ?j
Constellation Scorpion
Blood Type Type A
Nick Name San-Kon ( Aisankon )
Favorite food Melon
Favorite artist TLC , Whitney Houston , and so on.
The favorite point of Okinawa Beautiful Sea and sky. I like all of Okinawa.
Your important thing Aisa's fan , friends and family
The dream of future?H Entertainer who passes to the world

Edited by Aspire, 10 May 2008 - 08:07 AM.

#2 starburst103

starburst103

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 10:55 PM

i like ai sha!!! she's soo cute! i think she's a really good and funny host. ai sha & xiao zhu work really well together and it's fun watching them host together! isn't she trying to get a record deal? i hope she gets it b/c i know how hard she's working and her voice is pretty good. was she in the group sunday girls?

#3 sweetbub

sweetbub

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1611 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 05:13 PM

i like Aisa, she is so cute and fun to watch on Yu Le Bai Fun Bai....her hosting with Xiao Zhu is very good...i think she should get a chance on a record deal cuz her singing voice is good too....for anyone else who likes Aisa, here's her blog: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/sendaaisa

anyone watching her series, My Son Is A Big Boss, i started watchin but gave up cuz it's too many episodes to download and the first two episodes didn't really interest me...

#4 Jyp

Jyp

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 01:31 AM

I find Ai Sha's accent so cute. Once she was trying to say "R&B", but it came out so wrong, but so cute. Xiao Zhu made it into one of the Taiwanese aboriginal songs.

#5 candy_ivy

candy_ivy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 06:57 PM

i like Aisha she's cute... i also like the way she speak in chinese...she can speak chinese well....she's also a comedian...

#6 luv4evaluv

luv4evaluv

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 06:51 PM

haha i love her.....shes a good host with xiao zhu XD...i onli watch episodes with her in it lol...shes a good singer too ^^

#7 xosugarcrushox

xosugarcrushox

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 03:04 AM

she's not bad...she's korean right? i only remember her from those mini series meteor rain... and i was going to watch my son is a big boss..but i think i d/led the first maybe 4 episodes and skipped through them and thought it was boring... :/

#8 keiki

keiki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 10:23 AM

no,shes japan

i think she look like ayumi,any1 agree?

is so hard to find her image in internet,maybe cause she not popular enough.

#9 nssoso

nssoso

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1559 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 09:25 AM

She is the girl who playsin my si=on is the big boss! Very pretty and cute she is

#10 candy_ivy

candy_ivy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 06:27 PM

she is the bestfriend of mai...you can see her in meteor rain...both of them are singer n dancer...

#11 ZeeZee

ZeeZee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 09:07 AM

i think i've seen her before on one of Wu's show. How do you write her name in chinese, i couldnt find anything with "ai sha" in google

#12 nssoso

nssoso

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1559 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 02:26 PM

Her chinese name is: 爱沙 I think it is

#13 chinesegrl90

chinesegrl90

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 09:59 PM

i think i've seen her on some show which used to come on...she spoke japanese and mandarin.. o.O does anyone have pictures??

#14 avii_woz_here

avii_woz_here

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 09:33 AM

I love Aisa! ^^ even up to now. She's become so .. mature! beautiful :O

#15 ms_anita

ms_anita

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 06:17 PM

Omg I think she is pretty I watched her on My Son Is A Mob Boss (Wo de er zhi shi lao da)! whoaaa I didn't know she was in Meteor Rain....then again i never saw it = (

#16 KyoSa

KyoSa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 11:39 PM

Ai Sa is so cute. I hope she will be filming more series and appear in more shows. It must be hard for her to memorize her lines for the series but I think she did a great job on My Son is a Boss.
I think she improved a lot on Mandarin. It's funny to see her on the 100% Entertainment's singing contest because she brings a lot of joy to the show. Hope she'll get a chance to host her own show in the future.

#17 joongie_26

joongie_26

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 06:55 PM

i like her she's the partner of vaness in metoer rain.... she's so cute!!! ansd also so funny,,, she can be a great comedian if given a chance....

i want to post a pic of her but i dont noe what's happening hir,, that i cn't post a pic?!?!!?!?

maybe next time..... sorry!

oh it's ok now... hahaah!! my mistake sorry again!!

hirs the pic of her...

Posted Image

dis is not the latest,,, i think dis is way way back.....

#18 Jello_o

Jello_o

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 10:39 PM

Oh yea.....she was in Venness in Meteor Rain. There was another Japanese girl there. I think she was Maiyi.

#19 ImBLaZeUrNoT

ImBLaZeUrNoT

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 09:44 AM

Aisa is a really cute girl. She works a lot on her mandarin. We can see a big improvement on her mandarin. Very good host!!!

#20 nssoso

nssoso

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1559 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 03:38 PM

she is quite cute n i found her chinese really funny! she has a really strong japanese accent n she speaks with her nose! she sings very well!

#21 m1ss

m1ss

all5TAR++

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6230 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 04:52 AM

AiSha and XiaoS threatened, police get involved

Coming to further her career in Taiwan, artist AiSha was threatened on the internet: "The gun is ready, after i shoot you, i will take pictures and show it to your mom!" Not only does he threaten AiSha, he also adds: "Better yet, find XiaoS to accompany you!"

Yesterday AiSha's manager replied: "Hopefully we can get help and others will help us take care of it." XiaoS, the innocent who was dragged into this for no reason, tries to joke: "I don't want to die yet, can we converse?"

After investigation, the suspect is found to be nicknamed "XiaoYang," 23 years old, and has been a frequent visitor at AiSha's personal blog, http://www.wretch.cc/blog/sendaaisa?). Not only does he post harsh comments about AiSha's daily life, but he also bashes the fans that stand up for AiSha as well. He even went to the stage of challenging the police: "If the police come to get me, i cant guarentee that the police won't die!"

AiSha's manager says: "This incident has happened for a while, and we thought it would come to an end. We were quite afraid before, but we didnt know what to do. He bashes everyone, and anyone who has had contact with AiSha, such as XiaoZhu, and even dancers. Now it's XiaoS who gets involved in this."

When XiaoS heard about this, she was quite shakened, and her assistant replies: "Hopefully the police can help with this."

Source: Apple Daily
Translated by m1ss @ http://asianfanatics.net

Edited by Aspire, 10 May 2008 - 07:58 AM.

#22 qtaznbabygrl

qtaznbabygrl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 02:36 PM

Does anyone remember Super Sunday.. about ten years ago?
She was one of the finalist from Japan I remember.

#23 MimiShaojie

MimiShaojie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:12 PM

I loved her in Meteor Rain. She speaks chinese with such a cute accent.

#24 hoinam

hoinam

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 03:24 PM

she is cute, her voice is very cute as well and her personaility is so lovable.

#25 dy0531

dy0531

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1166 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 06:33 AM

OMG!!! i love her... she is so loveable and pretty..

i like her accent... so cute... and i like her hosting with xiao zhu... so funny the both of them... :D

#26 keiki

keiki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 02:36 PM

that guy is so boring,how can he threatened aisha,the cutest
n friendest girl in the world

#27 LilSweetAngel

LilSweetAngel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 11:54 PM

Yay Ai Sha finally has a chance to release an album "Da Mouth". Has anyone heard her new songs yet? You can check it out on youtube.com and type in the group 大嘴巴. She looks really pretty in the mtvs

#28 dy0531

dy0531

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1166 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 02:16 PM

omg!!! yes lilsweetangel!! i actually hear thier songs already... lols..

Finally aisa release an album already!! woot woot!! hahahaha... she looks so hott now!! even Show luo/xiao zhu say that she very zhen already... yeah!! go aisa!! :D

#29 forevalurve

forevalurve

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 12:57 AM

I love her new songs with Da Mouth! The chorus is very catchy and she has become so pretty. She's finally getting some recognition. There are two MVs released already.

#30 AznJust4U

AznJust4U

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:47 AM

Da Mouth 119

#31 ya lun

ya lun

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 09:23 AM

Her new song is soooo nice!!!^_^
Especially 结果了 and 119!
Her MV is also very nice o.....

#32 Aspire

Aspire

Sweet and Spicy

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6791 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 08:06 AM

I think Aisha's transformation was superbly great! She made the right choice. When she was hosting back then I could hardly notice her except for her Japanese accent when she spoke in Mandarin. I didn't quite like her, because of her pitchy voice. But I guess that pitchy voice is good for singing. I actually thought her singing in DA Mouth's songs was good! I doubt anyone else could do as well as she could. And with her accent, I'm glad she could sound so good in songs.

I was surprised to see her in TKA. At first I didn't recognise her until she spoke weirdly and then it got me that it was her. Here are some pictures from her blog, though I sometimes think her makeup was too much. ^_^*

I also added one to the first post.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#33 chouchic

chouchic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 03:42 AM

awesome!... she is so sexy now!!

I totally agree!! She went from cute in Meteor Rain to sooo sexy in Dazuiba! I love their album and they even got nominated for a golden melody award this year!!

#34 ct :)

ct :)

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1062 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:09 PM

ai sha has definitely changed from her yu le bai fen bai days but she is still super cute and her chinese has improved a lot :)

here's a vid i found with her in it :D

*credit kingt731

i love how she is in da mouth and gets to work with 3 super hawt guys! hehehe awesome that da mouth got nominated for a golden melody award!!

#35 peachychan

peachychan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:33 AM

Ive seen meteor rain and I'm surprised to know that she's that japanese girl with vaness in meteor rain. she looked different in some of her pictures compared to what she looked like in meteor rain.

#36 ToiSanHKGZguy

ToiSanHKGZguy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:10 AM

I like her. She sings pretty well in da zui ba for a japanese person.

#37 =sx.k=

=sx.k=

下一站, 幸福♡

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3894 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:52 AM

From cutie pie to HOT SEXY SIREN
Former Sunday Girl Aisa Senda finds success in colourful hip hop group

By Tan Kee Yun

March 21, 2009

Posted Image
TNP DESIGN: PRADIP KUMAR SIKDAR
PICTURES: UNIVERSAL MUSIC SINGAPORE, REUTERS, FHM

NINE years ago, she gained fame as a member of pop group Sunday Girls.

Along with three other Japanese girls, she belted out cutesy songs about teenage crushes and first loves.

Now, 26-year-old Aisa Senda sports a sexy, urban chic look and complements it with killer dance moves.

As lead female vocalist of hip hop outfit Da Mouth, she sings, dances and raps - all in Mandarin, which is not even her native language to begin with.

And she is not one to hide her curvaceous figure and to-die-for legs.

She recently showed off her ample cleavage for the March issue of popular lad magazine FHM Taiwan.

Speaking to The New Paper when Da Mouth were in town to promote their latest album, Player, Aisa laughed when we pointed out how much she has 'evolved' over the years.

Everything you've seen in the media is her true self, she said, but showing the different stages of her life.

'It's a natural growth process for me,' she added in fluent Mandarin.

'I was a young girl then (referring to her stint as a Sunday Girl), so it was fun singing lively pop tunes that made people happy.

'But I'm already 26 now, I can't play up the cute factor forever. And I really like R&B, hip hop and dancing a lot. Da Mouth is a great combination of all these.'

Finding her niche

Prior to finding her niche in the music industry with Da Mouth, the past nine years have not been smooth-sailing ones for Aisa.

It meant relocating from her hometown in Okinawa to Taipei, as well as learning Mandarin from scratch.

After the Sunday Girls split up, she didn't have a core project for nearly three years.

She maintained her presence in showbiz by appearing mostly on variety programmes such as Variety Big Brother, where she was a regular guest on the show and her friendly arguments with host Chang Fei were often very hilarious.

She also took on supporting roles in a few drama series.

'Many people have asked me whether the ride has been tough so far, and whether I have to work doubly hard because I'm a foreigner in Taiwan,' said Aisa.

'Of course, leaving home for another country wasn't easy. But I always believe in being totally focused on any project I take on.

'I enjoy the experience of putting my mind to something and setting out to do it well. If I enjoy it, it's not tough.'

All the hard work has paid off.

Last year, at the Golden Melody Awards, Taiwan's biggest music awards night, Da Mouth pipped hot favourites Nan Quan Mama and Hong Kong rock duo Soler to win Best Singing Group.

Aisa is still ecstatic about their victory.

'We never expected to win at all. The four of us attended the event feeling relaxed and laidback, as spectators do,' she said, her big eyes lighting up.

'Then, when they announced our name on stage, I was so, so happy that for one moment, I couldn't move!

'I thought I would slip and fall when we were walking up to collect our award.'

Mixed heritage

Da Mouth has been widely recognised as Asia's answer to the Black Eyed Peas, not just because of their similar musical styles.

Like its American counterparts, the group's composition is colourful and multi-cultural.

Besides Aisa, a true-blue Japanese, Da Mouth includes Canadian-Taiwanese rapper and lyricist MC 40, Korean-Taiwanese-American male vocalist Harry Chang and Taiwan-born Japanese DJ Chung Hua.

Confused?

But Da Mouth's mixed heritage actually works to its benefit, said MC 40.

'Growing up, we listened to different types of music and it's good for us because, this way, we each bring our unique influences to the group,' he said.

'Plus, we'll be recording a few Japanese songs soon, to reach out to the Japanese market.

'I realise I don't have to deliberately look for teachers to teach me how to rap in Japanese, because I already have two (Aisa and Chung Hua) around me.'

Appearance-wise, the members' fused cultural identities also make them stand out from the pack.

Harry, with his charmingly small eyes, can easily pass off as Korean megastar Rain's younger brother.

As for Chung Hua, he admitted women find him attractive because they often cannot put their fingers on where he's from.

'Some of them asked me, 'Are you half-Dutch'? Another common question would be, 'Do you have European blood?' he said.

These days, Aisa shuffles between Taiwan and Japan, where her relatives and loved ones are.

She also keeps in touch with her former teammates in Sunday Girls. Two of them, Chika Gnosnima and Tomoko Takagaki, have since left the entertainment scene and returned to Japan.

The other former member, Mai Sato, is still active as an actress in Taiwan.

Although she is undoubtedly the most popular and successful to emerge from the now-defunct girl group, Aisa remains humble about her achievements, crediting her success to Da Mouth as a whole.

'The thing about Da Mouth is, we have a lot of fun when we are performing live, we get really high,' she said.

'Should our fans see us truly indulging in what we do, they will be infected by our energy too.'

Source : New Paper

Edited by =sx.k=, 21 March 2009 - 07:54 AM.

#38 mewonthefreeway

mewonthefreeway

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 06:06 AM

Congrats on her and Da Mouth's Golden Melody Nomination!
I saw them on YLBFB the other day and it seems like they're doing awesome :]

I love listening to their music <3