134 replies to this topic

#81 engeldan

engeldan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 02:35 PM

Iss it true that Roy had rumors with Rainie after filming Scent of Summer? Were they a couple before?

And may i ask does Roy sing well?

#82 mizunderstood

mizunderstood

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 11:26 AM

why? why did rainie and roy broke up?!?!? i like the couple ever since Summer Scent. I like him better with yellow well not too yellow hair.

#83 m1ss

m1ss

all5TAR++

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6230 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 06:05 AM

Iss it true that Roy had rumors with Rainie after filming Scent of Summer? Were they a couple before?

And may i ask does Roy sing well?

why? why did rainie and roy broke up?!?!? i like the couple ever since Summer Scent. I like him better with yellow well not too yellow hair.

ive read many different reviews and versions about Roy and Rainie's relationship, but i believe Rainie herself when she talked about all her rumored boyfriends on KangXi.
about her and Roy, she said that they never dated, but while filming, they had feelings for each other. it could have been because of their characters, and that they filmed everyday, causing them to develop little feelings for each other. but other then that, there was nothing more.

#84 -jaychou-

-jaychou-

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 08:11 PM

i've like roy since starry starry night(which seems so long ago)and until now i still think he looks the best in those series. i've repeatedly told my frends about him and how cute he is but they thought he looks gay -.-''' most of the mei xin nan looks beautiful lah, stunningly charming haha

Edited by tammiest, 04 February 2008 - 11:23 PM.
Edited out unrelated photo of Joe Cheng

#85 engeldan

engeldan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 10:14 AM

He looks quite good actually..but a little short and thin..to me...
Ok but latest updates:

ROY IS GOING TO THE ARMY SOON. HE HAS FINISHED FILMING 3 IDOL DRAMAS IN SINGAPORE AND HE'S GOING TO DEPART FROM THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY FOR SOME TIME TO GO FOR NATIONAL SERVICE...

#86 rain79

rain79

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 05:49 PM

i've just finished watching 'Fung Zhong Zhan Shi' a taiwanese drama on taekwando. he's pretty hot there....with nice hairstyle and nice teeth....

haven't watched the other dramas with him before. but he leaves quite a good impression in this one. wonder why there was no write up on this movie.

#87 Lissy24

Lissy24

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 11:37 PM

Posted Image
I think he's sooo cute when he's tan!!!!

Edited by Lissy24, 28 May 2006 - 11:38 PM.

#88 karylee

karylee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 03:35 PM

i just watched summer scent. didnt particularly enjoy it but watched it just for roy...

he's sooo good looking with the tan and all.. wow

#89 mzdeviL

mzdeviL

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4511 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 07:19 PM

I really like Roy! He is soooooo HOT! :iloveyou: I love him with Rainie after watching OSSOL! :D Can someone give me a list of all the dramas he was in plz? Thanx in advance!

#90 just-stars

just-stars

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 02:49 PM

roy with his new braces...cute

http://www.appledail...04/EN04_008.jpg
anyway he's going to army in july...so fast...

is that really him? kind of shock lah. haha..
he went into the army already?

anyway, i'm a new fan of him. just managed to watch ps i love you. it was really nice!
and is there any forum of his that i can join?

#91 m1ss

m1ss

all5TAR++

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6230 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 06:05 PM

tra Note : To people who are taking the below translation, DO make sure you ONLY CREDIT
Xiujuan @ http://onlyf4.proboards48.com for the translation. No extra credits should be given and no changes must be made to the translation. Thanks for your cooperation.

Zaizai & Roy Chiu's Pictorial Competing in Japan

Zaizai Vic Zhou and Roy Chiu's DVD pictorial will be competing in Japan ? Both DVD pictorial were done by the same Director and their filming scenes were one in Jiu Fen by the hills and one by the hills at Yilan. However, release dates were coincidentally not the same. However, the Japanese media still rated Roy Chiu as the next prince after F4.

Last week, Zaizai went to Japan to promote his DVD pictorial, F4 Real Film Collec-tion ”Vic Chou" and emphasised that it is only limited to Japan and done by Tokyo's film's festival, Make Up Artist's Director Tian Zhong Guang and will be released on the 6th October. In the DVD, Zaizai if filmed going back to Yilan, meeting his secondary school teacher, a shocked face and pacing along the beach, his daily life as well as having fried chicken, satisfying fans who wants to secretly look at him.

The coincident thing was that, Roy Chiu who will be back next week will be releasing his DVD pictorial at the same time. He avoided having a competition with Zaizai and chose to release his pictorial than he do and only release his DVD pictorial on the 13th of November and his Director was also the same. The only difference was that Roy will be acting lots in it, wearing the Japanese suit, shaving bald and also his first time dressing up as a girl.

Thanks to Lian He Bao.
29th Aug 2006

#92 charlene_choi2

charlene_choi2

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 02:52 AM

long time didnt see him, what is he doing now? filming something? or still waiting to take off his braces before taking any job?

#93 snow_child

snow_child

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF supporter
  • 378 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 11:04 PM

Is he still around, haven't seen any news from him for a while? What ever happend to the rumoured series on basketball????

#94 pinkerules

pinkerules

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 07:34 AM

i think he is in army now.. but recently found out he was in F.I.R 你很愛他 mv.his hair is shaved.

F.I.R 你很愛他 link

#95 oRAYo13

oRAYo13

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 06:06 AM

i was just rewatching 'Angel I love You' after quite a long time now.... omggggggggg... falling in love with Roy again. ahhhhhhhhh!~ now i feel like also re-watching 'Summer Scent'. roy is so cute when he smiles and hot when not, either way.. love him.

#96 d0ggiel0ver

d0ggiel0ver

& it's lovee '♥

• Forum Crew
  • 3892 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 03:23 PM

im watching starry starry night right now and i have to say hes goodlooking :lol: hehe no he acts really well in the series, i totally like his character ^^

#97 twistedtale

twistedtale

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 09:51 PM

Posted Image

His gorgous isn't he?

Posted Image

Hmmm... yummy

#98 snow_child

snow_child

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF supporter
  • 378 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 08:21 AM

anyone knows the name of his basketball drama? is he still around?

#99 ~starrie~

~starrie~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 11:15 PM

does anyone know when he'll finish his service in the army?

#100 lotus_flower

lotus_flower

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 05:35 AM

OMG is that where he has been? in the Army...was such a big fan of his music..then poof he was gone. Always wonder what happen to him.

#101 lillee

lillee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:14 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

just some old pics...i can't wait to see new pics of him.i like him a lot and i think he's a grate actor...good looking too...but i do need to say that now i respect him more than others male artists of his age because he had the courage to enter the army even if he was aware of the consequences-that he would lose his popularity-meanwhile the others find execuses and go to universities that takes to finish like +5 years and then they start another university etc. execuses...and i just read an article in Rainie'a thread that made me a little angry...

Rainie annual income of 50,000,000TWD Roy doesn't have money to buy new clothes.

Roy, the one who hurt Rainie the most, is taking acting lessons getting ready for his comeback, he didn't have income for 4 years with no money to buy new clothes, compared with earning 50,000,000TWD a year's Rainie is incomparable.

Former handsome cool guy Roy, faded out of the entertainment circle for 4 years, his manager Sun Jia Qi says, Roy at the moment is relying on previous income to support himself, already 4 years haven't bought new clothes. Roy is currently getting ready to make his comeback in the entertainment industry, recently always at Jen-ai Road's Chun Wo Theatre for acting lessons.

Last night from reporter's follow, Roy was in class until the next day's morning, with team leader Lang and his fellow classmates altogether going to "Shuang Shing" restaurant to eat late night snack. When he crossed the street, he walked at the end, and afer finish eating he went home himself, former idol turns into "lonely star".

Rainie pointed out before Roy "hurt her the most", also listed a bunch of his weird characteristics. Roy recently calmly said, she is "a very important person", and also "during those memories were all very beautiful". Rainie is already a 50,000,000TWD annual income's little diva, on a rainy day crossing the streets will also have someone help her hold an umbrella, the two's career fate can no longer be compared to before.

i don't think is fair to compare Roy incomes with Rainie's...the boy was in army for a few years meanwhile she did a lot of advertising , dramas.
P.S:sorry about my english...not too good

another article about him

Qie Zhe: Cheng Lin is very Important!

Roy Qiu, 26, has become more mature in time tell that he will return to the entertainment world and determine to concentrate on being actor.
I would like to start at beginning, start all over again.”
In reference to Rainie Yang his ex girlfriend who claim that among all of her former boyfriend, Roy is the one that left the deepest scar on her, he generously replied that, Rainie Yang is a very important person to him and he treasures every memory that he has with her.
His first venture back into entertainment world is by doing a fashion show for LV, but he admits that after 4 long years of not having to buy any clothes, his comfort clothes these days are cotton trousers.

#102 lillee

lillee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:07 AM

qiu ze when was younger....very ke ai

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

enjoy...more pics
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hope you like them

#103 Cherrygal

Cherrygal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 02:53 PM

Just finished watching Invisible Shan Bao, Roy is sooo hot and charming! He reminds me of Mike He.. Will definitely want to continue supporting him.. :)

#104 star_struck

star_struck

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 01:24 PM

Just finished watching Invisible Shan Bao, Roy is sooo hot and charming! He reminds me of Mike He.. Will definitely want to continue supporting him.. :)

Absolutely correct! clapclap I am a fan of him too after watching 'Invinsible Shan Bao'. I actually like him to be with Shan Bao rather than Wu Di. :iloveyou: Do anyone know he involve in any other dramas or movies too?

#105 Cherrygal

Cherrygal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 02:47 PM

Think he is going to be the second male lead in a new show with Qiao En.. Looking forward to watch this show! :)

He is definitely one of the under-rated actors, with both looks and great acting skills..

#106 ~cHuNNaZLuV0415~

~cHuNNaZLuV0415~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:15 PM

Hey everyone~
i just wanna know about summer scent ost..
i think roy sang the ost..i forgot the title~
actually i love that song~

#107 =sx.k=

=sx.k=

下一站, 幸福♡

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3894 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 03:38 AM

Roy on Xing Nan Da Zhu Chu (12/6) :

Part 1 :

Part 2 :
Part 3 :
Part 4 :
Part 5 :

credit : SugoiLaiLe

#108 =sx.k=

=sx.k=

下一站, 幸福♡

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3894 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:20 AM

Roy Qiu on "Kang Xi Lai Le" (14/7) :

Part 1 :

Part 2 :
Part 3 :
Part 4 :
Part 5 :

credit : sugoiLaiLe

#109 =sx.k=

=sx.k=

下一站, 幸福♡

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3894 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 10:15 AM

Xu Jie Kai,Roy and Blue at "88 Spread love to the Disaster Relief fund-raising" event (14/8) :

Posted Image

source as tagged

#110 middle_four

middle_four

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 05:52 PM

I love Roy in EFHL! I hope he gets a bigger role next time. Compared to Blue, i think he's the hotter guy.

So more ROY in the future! :D

#111 Gill#1Fan

Gill#1Fan

jay park<3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5898 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:13 AM

omg i love roy's character in EFHL !
hes soo hott and manly xD
i love his hair too xD and he looks a lot like mike he xD
i thought i was seeing stuff in the beginning, but nevertheless, he could act & hes hot[;

#112 joykimlee

joykimlee

WGM Joongbo addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1714 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:29 PM

Roy Qiu looks soooo much like Mike He. Every episode of watching him with Qiao En now, I still mistake him for Mike He. Super hot sexy male!

#113 orange_dream

orange_dream

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:52 AM

Roy Qiu looks soooo much like Mike He. Every episode of watching him with Qiao En now, I still mistake him for Mike He. Super hot sexy male!

LOL... to me, I always think of Mike as looking like Roy whenever I see Mike though. This was because I tuned into Roy way before Mike made it big. Roy was in Starry starry night and Original Scent of Summer, plus all his cds/soundtracks came out too, which was on a couple years before Love Contract and of course Mike's megahit Devil Beside You even came out. :)

#114 vanggirlie

vanggirlie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:16 PM

i agree that i was way into roy before i became into mike so when i see mike i think he looks like roy. altho now i love both of them equally.

oh and i loved roy in EFHL. i was so rooting for him to get the girl. i mean i like Blue too but the chemistry between roy and QE was so much stronger so was just attracted to them as a couple. oh and i have a question, how true is it that roy and QE are dating? their are supposedly rumours that they are dating.

i can't wait for his new drama with QE. roy is the main lead so i am so happy. they've started filming the end of October already.

oh one more thing, i am extremely glad that roy had his teeth straighten. i mean he was a hottie with or without straight teeth but now he's even better.

one other thing, i'm so sad that rainie said that roy was the one who hurt her the most in her past relationships. i so love rainie and roy and hoped that one day they'd do a drama together but if that's the case then my dream will never happen. so sad that their relationship ended that way.

Edited by vanggirlie, 16 November 2009 - 12:20 PM.

#115 ♥ ying

♥ ying

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1091 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:31 AM

He looked good in Wu Di Shan Bao Mei. I like his hairstyle there!

#116 Jo.

Jo.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:09 AM

Hi, new fan of Roy here, after watching one of his dramas earlier this year... 2011 has been a busy year for him, in terms of dramas. At last count, he has four coming out this year...!?

Aired January 22, 2011: My Daughter 夏家三千金/愛情真善美/把愛搶回來 (80 episodes)
Aired August 6, 2011: Unbeatable 無懈可擊之高手如林 (25 episodes)
Airing August 21, 2011: Office Girls 小資女孩向前衝
Airing September 2011: Waking Love Up 愛情睡醒了 (40 episodes)

I'm glad that he's making his comeback, though, because his acting is really pretty good, especially compared to other idol actors' acting. He also looks very handsome in these modern idol dramas. I can't even tell that he's going to turn 30 this year.

#117 forevergirl

forevergirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 01:29 AM

does any drama to share that his the male lead?

#118 darby

darby

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:07 AM

does any drama to share that his the male lead?

He's actually the male lead in OG which is currently raking good ratings.

You can read here Ockoala's articles.

http://koalasplaygro...ice-girls-cast/

In case you want some previews you can check this out--

http://koalasplaygro...f-office-girls/

#119 woodi

woodi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:16 AM

I always mix up Wallace and Roy. Not that they are similar facial wise but both of physical size.

#120 charmedbyu

charmedbyu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:53 PM

Roy is one of the most versatile actors from the TWE world that I find can act really well both in a melodrama and romantic comedy settings, playing villains secondary character to suave, rich heir.
I just discovered him recently when I got curious with the c-drama remake of WZBQW.
When I first found out about the remake, I scoffed and thought that's just ridiculous.
Little did I know that that would be the drama that would introduce me to the awesomeness (and hotness) that is Roy Chiu.
The rest is history. I've been spazzing non-stop now at his QZQ (that was so different from his character in the WZBQW remake that I didn't recognize him at first) from Office Girls.
It seems like he had been missing from the E world for sometime and just recently made a come back.
And now it looks like that he's time to shine has come. And I'm hoping to see more of his works in the near future.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users