#1 happy_joanne

happy_joanne

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 05:28 AM

Do you know her?
Sandra Ng is one of the best HK female comic actress. She used to made lots of moives with Stephen Chow, Simon Yam, & other famous actress & actor too..
Here's some of my favourite movies: 1989 猛鬼大廈, 1988 霸王花, 1993 花田喜事, 1988 求愛敢死隊, 1987 開心勿語.....

Chinese name: 吳君如
English name: Sandra Ng
Nickname: 三姑, 小如, 美女如
Daté of Birth: 2nd Aug
貫籍: 廣東省番禺縣人
Length: 164cm
Weight: 47kg
Family: father(吳錦泉-夏春秋), mother and 2 younger brother
Nurses School: St. Stephen Girls' College
Primary School: St. Stephen Girls' College
Secondary School: St. Stephen Girls' College
最尊敬的人: 姑婆(已故),父母,俞琤,甘國亮
Totatly acted: 約八十部
Favourite movie: 《金枝玉葉》《Contact 》
Favourite serie: 《鹿鼎記》《錯亂姻緣》《鬥氣一族 》
有份參予的最愛電影: 《四面夏娃》《洪興十三妹》《望夫成龍》《睹聖 》
Favourite auther: 亦舒、張愛玲小說、Time
Favourite flower: Casablanca (香水百合)
Favourite place: 屋企
Favoutirte snack: 朱古力
Favourite 糖水: 杏仁茶

曾 拍 過 的 電 影 Filmography - 女 演 員

200? Golden Chicken ... Cast: Sandra Ng, Eric Tsang, Andy Lau ...
1999 半支煙
1999 千王之王2000
1998 古惑仔情義篇之洪興十三妹 ......十三妹
1998 愈快樂愈墮落 ......影視店老板
1997 97古惑仔戰無不勝 ......十三妹
1997 愛您愛到殺死您
1997 黑玫瑰義結金蘭
1996 麻雀飛龍
1996 四面夏娃
1994 表姐﹐你好野! IV之情不自禁
1994 等著你回來
1994 火云傳奇
1994 戀愛的天空
1994 年年有今日
1994 神龍賭聖之旗開得勝
1993 花田喜事
1993 一屋哨牙鬼
1992 霸王花重出江湖
1992 嘩鬼旅行團
1992 家有喜事 ......程大嫂
1992 鹿鼎記
1992 鹿鼎記 II之神龍教
1992 女校風云
1992 新疆屍先生
1992 真的愛你
1992 丐世英雄
1991 機BOY小子之真假威龍
1991 贏錢專家
1990 賭聖
1990 望夫成龍
1990 無敵幸運星
1989 八寶奇兵
1989 嘩鬼有限公司
1989 猛鬼大廈
1989 一眉道人
1989 專釣大鱷
1988 愛的逃兵
1988 霸王花
1988 皇家師姐 III之雌雄大盜
1988 褲甲天下
1988 求愛敢死隊
1987 開心勿語

Edited by d0ggiel0ver, 03 June 2007 - 12:54 PM.

#2 Guests

• Guests

Posted 25 November 2005 - 11:39 PM

sorry but my computer can't read chinese characters. but i agree with you that she's an excellent actress. i see her acting since i was little. golden chicken was a great movie! and this was filming on 2001.

#3 Guests

• Guests

Posted 08 December 2005 - 02:18 PM

This is very enjoyable series. I like it a lot. I especially like the CGI kung fu parts and the parts where they parody other martial arts movie and series like Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. The series is funniest when characters talk like people from olden days.

Anthony Wong and Sandra Ng did an awesome job playing Lam Zhong Fu and Tong Dai Sun. Dicky Cheung is also good doing he trademark stuff. Although some of the young actors' acting is mediocre, they did not disrupt my enjoyment of the series at all.

Anyone remember this series? I've seen it loooong time ago but to refresh my memory in this series, I've watched it again recently. Everyone looked so different especially Roger Kwok, Sheren Tang, Bobby Au Yeung, Cutie Miu and the lovely Yammie Lam. I believe this series was back in the late 80s or early 90s.

#4 happy

happy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 09:31 PM

When i see her in films or on stage she is always joking about and it makes me laugh so much.
i think she is a good actress and she is proberly i very nice friend to be with aswell.

#5 goolk

goolk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 04:42 AM

she's one of the funniest actresses
listen to her radio programme
she always make jokes
she's good in acting as well
and now she has a baby
that's so sweet

#6 陳奕迅

陳奕迅

AFRS 1st MV Award

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 05:33 AM

i love this girl! she is so funny, watch this, maybe unappropriate for children its so funny clip from a movie of hers

#7 sobaka

sobaka

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 01:48 AM

Oh my God.Sandra Ng is the best comeDy actress.i saw most of her movies,and they r really funny!

#8 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:31 PM

Posted Image

Sandra Ng did not receive wedding invitation from Carina

Carina and Tony will be having their wedding in Bhutan. Carina's best friend Sandra Ng 吳君如 said yesterday, she hasn't received the wedding invitation yet. She expressed that she is not that narrow minded, she understands the difficulties when organising such event. She disclosed she had a daughter with Peter Chan, yet they are not married. She has been struggling for a good few years. " from birth to my daughter's 2 years birthday, till Peter won best director in HK Film award, I have thought about getting married. But when I have to think about the guest list and the speech, I couldn't continue. My mother and I nearly fell over the wedding plan. Now she has given up. She is very happy seeing her granddaughter"

Source:Mingpao
Translated by: dragon888 @ http://www.asianvn.com/

#9 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36970 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 06:37 PM

Sandra Ng kisses Louis Koo in new movie
Tuesday September 2, 2008 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao
Translated by: kingkongit27 @ asianuniverse.net

In 1992, Leslie Cheung, Maggie Cheung Man Yuk and Stephen Chow starred in the lunar new year comedy movie “All's Well, Ends Well" (家有囍事) which had ticket sales of $48,992,188. 16 years later the movie will be remade as "All’s Well, Ends Well 2009". The male leads will be changed to Ronald Cheng and Louis Koo, but only Raymond Wong Bak-Ming and Sandra Ng are from the original cast. Yesterday the new movie held a press conference in Hangzhou. Raymond Wong who is 60 years old will compete with Louis Koo in a swim trunk scene. Before filming he had prepared in getting a tan and keeping fit. Also Sandra will suddenly kiss Louis and he ends up red in the face.

Louis stated he had never worn swim trunks in any of his performances before and he had been constantly lifting weights for preparations however they will not be speedos. The scene will be similar to a scene from James Bond, where he will climb out of the pool. He also expressed that the were no NG’s when he kissed Sandra and was requested to do the kissing scenes in different camera angles. Due to the fact that Sandra was the one who suddenly kissed him, he felt like he was a girl who instantly went red in the face.
Sandra did not have the urge to accept any movies lately however after being invited by Raymond Wong and being offered the amount she requested, she finally accepted it. She joked that she had no feelings while she filmed the kissing scenes with Louis, but afterwards she felt that his lips were soft and were not chapped.

#10 evodrift

evodrift

Anything@TVB

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6232 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 11:41 PM

45th annual Golden Horse Film Awards (Results)

Posted Image Posted Image
Pic L: Peter Ho-sun Chan (L) kisses his wife, actress Sandra Ng, after winning the director and best feature film awards for "The Warlords" at the 45th Golden Horse Awards in Taichung, December 6, 2008.
Pic R: Director Wei Te-sheng, Japanese actress Tanaka Chie © and singer Atari Kousuke ® pose with awards that the film "Cape No. 7" won at the 45th Golden Horse Awards in Taichung, December 6, 2008.

Credit: Source

War epic "The Warlords" shines in Golden Horse awards
Posted: 07 December 2008

TAICHUNG, Taiwan - Hong Kong director Peter Chan Ho-sun's 19th century war epic "The Warlords" won top honours at Saturday's Golden Horse Film Awards in Taiwan, seen as the Chinese-language "Oscars".

"The Warlords," which centres around a general in imperial China who turns against his sworn brother, was named the best film while Chan was awarded best director.

But the film, nominated for 12 gongs, surprisingly missed out on most of the technical awards except of for best visual effects.

"It's not an easy-won award," Chan said when he got on the stage for the best director prize.
"I want to thank the audiences who went to the theatres to watch not only my film but others such as 'Cape No. 7.' They are the hopes for Chinese-language films."
Chan was referring to Taiwanese director Wei Te-sheng's hit romantic drama "Cape No. 7" which was pitted against "The Warlords" in several major categories.

Wei didn't go home empty-handed, as the film collected best supporting actor, best original film score and best original film song prizes.
Wei also picked up a special Taiwanese filmmaker of the year award for his second feature, which was crowned outstanding Taiwanese film of the year.

"I want to thank the audiences in Taiwan who helped promote the movie by word of mouth," said Wei, after receiving the statuettes from Oscar-winning Taiwanese director Lee Ang.
"Cape No. 7," the highest grossing Chinese-language film of all time in Taiwan, tells of a modern-day romance between an aspiring Taiwanese singer and a Japanese publicist on the island.

The film has become mired in controversy after its release in mainland China was held up over its Japanese themes, prompting an appeal from Taiwan's President Ma Ying-jeou.
This year saw smaller Taiwanese productions outshine their mega-budget rivals in the awards, which have long been dominated by Hong Kong and mainland Chinese films.

"The local industry had been in a long slowdown but a wave of new directors have revived it and given us hopes for Taiwanese cinema with fresh, vital films," said Lee Ang.
Taiwanese social drama "Parking" and "Candy Rain" defeated acclaimed director John Woo's war epic "Red Cliff" to collect best art direction and best make-up and costume design respectively.

The night's biggest surprises were in the acting categories.
China's Zhang Hanyu beat best actor favourite favorite, kung fu star Jet Li from "The Warlords," for his intense performance as a soldier in the Chinese civil war drama "Assembly".
US-based Hong Kong singer-turned-actress Prudence Liew was crowned best actress for playing a drug-addicted prostitute in "True Women for Sale".

The Golden Horse Awards are styled on the US Academy Awards but are decided by a jury along the lines of the Cannes film festival.

The following is a list of winners of Taiwan's 45th annual Golden Horse Film Awards announced on Saturday:

Best Picture: (The Warlords)

Best Director: Peter Chan Ho-sun (The Warlords)

Best Leading Actor: Zhang Hanyu (Assembly)

Best Leading Actress: Prudence Liew (True Women for Sale)

Best Supporting Actor: Ma Ju-lung (Cape No. 7)

Best Supporting Actress: Mei Fang (Orz Boyz)

Best New Performer: Suming Chiang (Hopscotch)

Best Original Screenplay: Tsai Tsung-han, Tom Lin (Winds of September)

Best Screenplay Adaptation: Liu Heng (Assembly)

Best Cinematography: Cheng Siu-keung (Sparrow)

Best Visual Effects: Ng Yuen-fai, Chau Chi-shing, Tracy Kok (The Warlords)

Best Art Direction: Chao Shih-hao (Parking)

Best Make Up & Costume Design: Luke Huang, Sai Com (Candy Rain)

Best Action Choreography: Li Chung-chi (Connected)

Best Original Film Score: Fred Lu, Lo Chi-yi (Cape No. 7)

Best Original Film Song: Southern Country (Cape No. 7 )

Best Film Editing: Yau Chi-wai (Connected)

Best Sound Effects: Steve Burgess (Missing)

Best Documentary: Up the Yangtze (Canada)

Best Short Film: Hopscotch (Taiwan)

Outstanding Taiwanese Film of the Year: (Cape No. 7)

Outstanding Taiwanese Filmmaker of the Year: Wei Te-sheng (Cape No.7)

Lifetime Achievement Award: Chang Feng

Special Contribution Award: Huang Ren

#11 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36970 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 06:42 PM

Sandra wants to be invited for "Regal dinner"
Monday December 29, 2008 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Sandra Ng was in TVB "Star Alumni Association" programme the other day. They were discussing whether female artists have problem finding boyfriends. Sandra smiled and said "The problem is not typical. There was a rumor in TVB that Ella Koon has 6 boyfriends, including Jaycee, Ron Ng and William Luk." Speaking of Mrgie Tsang, Sandra said "She has denied dating Kenneth Ma, but I know quite a few guys are chasing after Kiki Sheung." Sandra was asked if she had been invited for "Regal dinner", she replied "I don't have the right figure and the appearance to be invited. But I really could do with 40,000 dollars in my pocket. It is a shame that no one gives me an offer."

Source:MingPao
"Translator: dragon888 @ [url="http://www.asianvn.com""]http://www.asianvn.com"[/url]

#12 s a r a h

s a r a h

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3735 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 10:58 AM

Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader - 係咪小兒科
Host: Leo Ku

Episode 01- Sandra Ng
DDL- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IN1EMX71
Online Streaming- http://www.megavideo.com/?v=JFTGSSNS

#13 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 01:09 AM

Go ahead, envy me : I kissed him... and him... and him...
Comedian Sandra Ng is lucky on-screen & off - she kisses hunky actors & goes home to a respected director

By Tan Kee Yun / The New Paper

WHEN it comes to screen kisses, Hong Kong actress-comedian Sandra Ng is one lucky woman. And she knows it.

She flaunted it in an interview with The New Paper at the Marina Mandarin on Wednesday. Sandra said in Mandarin with a chuckle: 'Ah yes! I get to kiss Louis Koo this time. 'He's almost every female's Prince Charming, so many girls are very envious of that.'

She was in town with co-star and producer Raymond Wong and director Vincent Kok to promote her new movie, All's Well Ends Well 2009. Louis plays a Casanova hired to date Sandra, a hot-tempered magazine editor who has turned many men off with her fiery temperament. The madcap offering for Chinese New Year opens on 22 Jan.

Sandra, 43, was in high spirits when the conversation veered towards the leading men - both past and present - in her 22-year film career. But she was less inclined to rate Louis' kissing skills - even though she has tested her own smooching skills on many other leading men such Andy Lau, Tony Leung Ka-Fai and even Stephen Chow. Sandra said: 'Hmm... It's hard for me to do so.' Instead, she added: 'Now, there's only the handsome Daniel Wu left to take on, and then Takeshi Kaneshiro.'

But Sandra had earlier told Hong Kong reporters that she found Louis' lips to be 'very soft'. She also disclosed that she felt he was too attractive, and she was often distracted by his good looks when they were filming.

All's Well Ends Well is Sandra's return to screen after a two-year hiatus. She had taken a short break after her daughter was born in 2006. Her real-life leading man is award-winning director Peter Chan, 46. The couple are not married but Sandra has often said she would consider tying the knot when the time is right.

She is looking forward to spending quality time with the family during Chinese New Year. First, a trip to Thailand, where Peter's parents live now. 'We'll also be celebrating my mum's birthday, which falls on the third day of Chinese New Year,' said Sandra.

She also hopes to catch the film with her entire family as it also stars her father, veteran actor Kenneth Ng. 'I feel it'll be especially meaningful since my dad's also involved. Picture this, there'll be three generations - my parents, Peter and I, and our daughter - watching together,' she said. 'It'll definitely be very touching.'

Domestic bliss is clearly written on her face as she discussed her festive plans. Sandra confessed that motherhood has changed her lifestyle tremendously. She said: 'In the past, during movie shoots, I could stay up till the wee hours of the morning with ease. 'Now, I can't really do late nights. Instead, I tend to sleep earlier and wake up earlier.'

Not that she is complaining. She said: 'After becoming a mother, I've learned to be more patient. 'When you have a child of your own, you realise there are many things in life you just cannot rush.'

But having a director as a husband is not an advantage as some people seem to think, Sandra revealed. While he may be good at churning out critically-acclaimed films such as Comrades, Almost A Love Story and the recent The Warlords, Sandra is adamant about not acting in any production directed by Peter. Even though her previous work with him - Golden Chicken - clinched the Best Actress award at Taiwan's annual Golden Horse Awards in 2003. Peter was the executive producer for both the first film and its sequel, in which she played a happy hooker with a heart of gold.

The film marked a turning point for Sandra as she proved to critics that she was capable of drawing out the tears from the audience. Yet she said: 'It really wasn't as fun as I thought it'd be. In fact, it was kind of weird.' She added: 'Peter would be totally informal with me - treating me like we were at home. 'And if he didn't like the way a certain scene was done, he had no qualms scolding me.'

Sandra lamented: 'Even the toughest producer would still be polite to their actors. 'But when your other half is in charge, see, this is what you get.'

#14 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36970 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 06:33 PM

Sandra Ng & Raymond Wong back in "All's Well Ends Well 2009"
Monday January 26, 2009 Hong Kong
Yahoo News

Posted Image

Celebratory movies have become a common sight during Lunar New Year This year, we have Hong Kong's renowned comedian Sandra Ng and Raymond Wong working together once again, in "All's Well Ends Well 2009". Although it has been a 12 years gap, since their last collaboration, the duo still portrays good chemistry in bringing laughter to the audiences through their act.

Q: Hello and Happy Lunar New Year in advance to all of you (Sandra, Raymond and Vincent Kok). You guys had just experienced the South-East Asia's culture of yusheng tossing, so is there something like that in Hong Kong too?

Sandra: Yes, it's catching on in some places in Hong Kong, and I'm very fond of the practice personally.

Q: You guys were pretty earnests in tossing the yusheng, are there other forms of similar celebrations in Hong Kong?

Raymond: Watching movies! Watching comedies!

Q: Be it yusheng tossing or watching your movies, I guess the whole idea is to catch on with the celebratory atmosphere.

The Trio: Right on.

Q: Director, this latest sequel makes the 3rd installment for "All's Well Ends Well", why is it that there's a gap of 12 years before this latest movie is made?

Vincent: You've asked the right man. "Boss" Raymond will answer your question.

Q: Indeed, it's been awhile, Raymond. So what have you been up to? Started your own business?

Sandra: Let me answer that for you, alright? He made a fortune out of the first installment, took him five years between 1992 to 1997 to spend all of it. Then in 1997, he made even more, so he took 12 years to spend all of it.

Q: So when will the next movie be?

Sandra: You will have to wait till 2046.

Q: So what has Raymond been up to all these years, seriously?

Raymond: I've been busy with film production. Recently there were action films including "Seven Swords", "Dragon Tiger Gate" and the most current "Ip Man".

Q: There's been quite a bit of change for everyone over these years; Raymond became a boss, and Sandra has become a mother. It's obvious how blessed Sandra is. So how old is the baby and how is she doing?

Sandra: She's fine. Turning three soon.

Q: The movie had me feeling sorry for you (Sandra), as it is obvious that you are a pretty woman, but to play the part in the movie; you had to "act like a clown".

Sandra: Being a comedian requires one to act like a clown. If I were to go for the league of beauties, I would starve to death very quickly.

VIncent: You would have been dead already.

Sandra: Yup, dead, as good as Sandra Ng (the actress) is no more.

Raymond: Every year, many beautiful ladies emerge from all sorts of competition. A female comedian however, is much harder to come by.

Sandra: That is why, since I was young, I had assessed and understood the tough competition and choose this path.

Vincent: It's quite strange actually; the Chinese society seems to see comedians as a lower class of actors. Hollywood however, is filled with award winners who wish to give comedy a try. They find that being able to make the audiences laugh is a great honor. And that's why I find Sandra to be an honorable comedian.

Sandra: Not a bit of regret, I earn so much! To be honest, it's really hard to be modest. I find being a comedian very enjoyable. There are no regrets because I find entertaining others to be a great service.

Q: What's the happiest thing that happened in recent years for you?

Sandra: Of course it's my baby! I think it's perfect now. One of the things women wish for since childhood is to have a family of their own, and I can safely say that I have that. I do hope that this will last, with my efforts.

Q: I guess we can look forward to more good works from you.

Sandra: I do hope so, as the comedy genre hasn't been doing too well in recent years. Hopefully, these bosses and directors (gesturing to Raymond and Vincent) could create the next peak in movie making for the genre.

Q: Raymond, will you support (financially), since you are the boss?

Sandra (jokingly): He would, he has already signed me up for more than ten movies. Production will last all the way until 2046.

Raymond (laughs): After being busy with action films and yielding results these years, it's time to go back to what I'm good at, that's comedy. Comedy is our forte; hopefully audiences will be able to enjoy our performances. Being happy makes you younger, look how young we are!

Sandra: It's a tough job to be a comedian or a director for comedy; you have to keep wondering if the idea is funny? Will people laugh? When and where will they laugh?

Vincent: It's at least half a year in advance that we started pondering if the materials would be funny; quite an intriguing affair.

Q: Both director and actors, really put in a lot to present such a good comedy. We also saw a lot of Mainland China artistes in the movie. Is the director trying to find an appropriate marketing position, with the balance of Mainland and Hong Kong artistes?

Vincent: This is the reality, as we want our film to be shown in Mainland, the collaboration has to include some quality Mainland artistes. But the artistes are chosen based on the roles. Taking the best from both Mainland and Hong Kong, we create a healthy competition. This also helps attract Chinese speaking audience to catch the movie.

"All's Well Ends Well 2009" is now in theatres.

#15 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36970 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 05:56 PM

Sandra Ng's filming makes her Schizophrenic
Wednesday April 22, 2009 Hong Kong
Translated by: Matchbox @ http://mediachamber.net

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Sandra Ng and Simon Yam star in new 60's backround movie "歲月神偷". Yesterday they filmed scenes of old buildings in Central's Wing Lee Street. Director Alex Law stated that there were no problems in hiring the location and the filming was extremely successful. He said "In the 60's people in Hong Kong were very poor. However they had fighting power and a sense of direction. Nowadays there is too much negative energy around. Only by using the lense can we re-establish the old working spirit of Hong Kong and so that it can live on forever. It can also be used as collective memories."

Gained weight for the movie but not Pregnant

Sandra and Simon will play a married couple. Simon is a shoemaker and has 2 children. Earlier a shoemaker master taught him the process in making shoes. As for rumors claiming Sandra is pregnant again. She said "I have gained weight but I am not pregnant. In this movie I play someone in her 40's and has 2 children. That's why I deliberately gained 2, 3 Kg's in weight. I don't mind being pregnant and if it happens again I would be very happy."

Sandra's son in the movie will have an incurable disease and she will often cry. Her mood will be extremely low. But in another movie as well as hosting a TV programme and radio show she appears very high and lively. It is abit like she is Schizophrenic. Also her hand often trembles and she has fast heart beats, very tiring. She hopes things will go back to normal after finishing the shooting.

#16 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36970 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 06:18 PM

Sandra Ng picks her daughter up from school and then works overnight
Wednesday April 29, 2009 Hong Kong
Source: On.cc

Recently Sandra Ng has been busy filming a new movie. Her husband director Peter Chan has opened a film company in Beijing. He often has to travel back and forth from Mainland to Hong Kong. Therefore Sandra is responsible for taking care of their daughter. The other day, Sandra was seen picking up her daughter from school in Kowloon Tong.

Since giving birth to her daughter in 2006, taking care of her daughter has become her main interest. Recently she has been busy filming programme "Club Sparkle" and hosting her radio show. Not only that, she is also shooting new movie "歲月神偷". You can tell that she is extremely busy.

Despite being busy, she still took time out to pick her daughter up from school. Around 4pm in the afternoon she drove a 7 passenger seat vehicle from her property in Kadoorie Hill to Kowloon Tong. When she arrived at the infant school she quickly went inside wearing a pair of sunglasses. After 5 minutes, she left the school entrance carrying her daughter who resembled her face features. She took time to chat with other parents and share tips on caring for their children.

During the evening she was shooting scenes for her new movie in Central. She didn't finish until 2am in the morning. Aftewards, she sat down with her colleagues and ate a bowl of Rice congee to end her day.

#17 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 04:05 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Sandra Ng and Louis Koo's ancient costumes get caught together

Sandra Ng and Louis Koo are in Hengdian filming new movie "大內密探靈靈狗". In the movie she will play the West Palace Concubine and a ninja. She will also have a lot of fighting scenes with Louis. Although she filmed a movie called "霸王花" a decade ago which had fighting in every scene. Nowadays she requires a stuntman substitute. Sandra said "The costume weights about 20 pounds and the headdress is quite exaggerated. When I was taking photos with Louis, my headdress accidentally got caught in Louis's wig. We had trouble pulling them apart., just like babies that are deformed."

#18 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:57 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Sandra Ng becomes the thick lips Maiden

In new movie "大內密探零零狗", Sandra Ng has many different images. Including the elegant west palace maiden. When Sandra saw her glittering costume she thought she would look beautiful as the Maiden Queen. But after putting the costume on she realised it weighed around 20 pounds, with the headdress. Not only that, but she had to shoot the movie in high temperatures of more than 30 degrees. She joked that shooting nose picking scenes in the past was much more comfortable. As well as the west palace costume image, she also appears as a black African, Dark night ninja and often appears with big thick lips.

#19 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:43 PM

Posted Image

Sandra Ng advices Miss HK contestant Candy Yuen not to be arrogant until she becomes famous

http://gallery.asian...p...&pid=711162
Candy Yuen (Right)

Sandra Ng was shooting for the programme "Club Sparkle". Miss Hong Kong contestant Candy Yuen exposed earlier that Sandra was her nominator. Sandra said "Congratulations to her being placed in the final 10 which is difficult. She has always said she wanted to to enter the industry. That's why I told her to give it a try. She is Peter Chan Ho-Sun's secretary and also has a good body figure. She is very good at communicating with the media too. She is well educated and has all the requirements to be a Miss Hong Kong. I hope she wins and then she can treat me a meal. If she doesn't make it don't come back hahaha" Sandra laughed and revealed that she has been giving Candy advice. She told her to behave well and not be arrogant until she has become famous. Warning her to be prepared for the high amounts of pressure in the industry.

Note: Sandra Ng has a daughter with Director Peter Chan Ho-Sun but they are not married.

Edited by mv_288, 12 June 2009 - 08:43 PM.

#20 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36970 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:52 PM

Sandra Ng is prepared to be isolated at any time
Sunday June 14, 2009 Hong Kong
Source: Takungpao

Sandra Ng attended a shopping mall function yesterday as the ORBIS Ambassador. The hosts asked the audience whether they thought the programme "Club Sparkle" was funny? A child immediately shook their head. Sandra asked "Did you not watch it because you were already asleep?" Earlier Sandra went to Mongolia to visit children who suffer from eye diseases. Although she has always been brave, this trip left her feeling very afraid as she had to watch live operations being carried out. She said "I am not afraid of blood, but seeing children that are of a few years old was really scary". When she returned to Hong Kong she continued her responsibilties as the ORVIS Ambassador and urged the public to donate funds to help children with eye diseases.

Recently the swine flu outbreak has caused the public to be extremely concerned. Yesterday Sandra's assistant was unwell, even though she was wearing a mask Sandra was still afraid. Therefore her assistant will not accompany her on her trip to Shanghai. She said "Each time I take a flight I will take a few more pairs of underwear, cup noodles and books. This is because I am worried I might be isolated for observation".

Note: ORBIS is a nonprofit humanitarian organization devoted to blindness prevention and treatment in developing countries

#21 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 08:15 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image
http://gallery.asian...p...&pid=718933

Sandra Ng will have a 1 month break, hopes to get pregnant again

Matchbox @ http://www.illusive-serenity.co.cc

Sandra Ng invited seniors Cheng Pei Pei, Elliot Yue and Chan Hung Lit on the programme "Club Sparkle". The 3 seniors have also been involved in a love triangle together in the past. When Sandra and the guests took a group photo she couldn't resist in making a triangle shape with her fingers.

Sandra revealed that the last episode of "Club Sparkle" will be filmed on the 1st July. The following guests have been scheduled to appear on the show such as Francis Ng, Idy Chan, Bobby Au-Yeung and Gordon Lam Ka Tung.

After she has finished filming the show she will have a 1 month break. She will also stop hosting on the radio. She said "If I don't spend time with "Cheung Mo" (Peter Chan Ho-Sun) he will get mad at me. He always complains that I never spend time with him. As I left the house to shoot "Club Sparkle" my daughter yelled out loudly "Again?". She doesn't understand why I need to go to work again". During her 1 month break she will try hard to get pregnant as she hopes to have another child.

#22 ActressStars1

ActressStars1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:58 AM

YAY THERE'S A PAGE FOR THE BEAUTIFUL FUNNY TALENTED QUEEN OF COMEDY SANDRA NG!!! GO SANDRA!!! She is beyond amazing with comedy and I Laugh everytime I watch her in a series...no matter what...she makes a laugh come out no matter how serious it may be but also make you cry when you least expect it!! ^_^

Posted Image

Here is one of my favorite pics of Sandra tat shows her beauty all over...and tat beautiful smile!!!

#23 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:04 AM

Celebrities take on Andy

The love relationship between Andy Lau and Carol Zhu Liqian came to the surface recently with the death of Carol’s father. In fear of his identity being revealed, Andy did not show up to pay his last respect in front of Mr. Zhu on the day of funeral, thus he was being flamed by netizens for not giving a title to his girlfriend. Earlier, Andy was photographed attending the first seven praying ceremony with the Zhu family.

Under huge pressure, Andy is alleged that he would follow the Chinese custom of getting married within 100 days for married joy. Yesterday, Andy was photographed holding the hands of Carol at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, it seems that he was seizing the chance to give the title of Mrs. Lau to Carol whom was the invisible woman for years. With such cruel remarks, fellow celebrities were asked and each of them gave different opinions.

Spoiler

Sandra Ng: “Shall not comment on other people’s matter, will support and respect my good friend’s decision, what other people are saying, I also will not explain how I handle my family matters, I will give him my unlimited blessing and support. I did send a text message to Andy, he replied me to thanks my concern. (It’s alleged that Andy will follow the Malaysian custom of getting married within 100 days for married joy?) It’s none of my business, why asked me whether he would be getting married, why shall I tell or explain to you, it’s sorrow to say a person without a title, every family member will have a common understanding.”

News from: Wei Wen Po
Credits: http://andylausounds.com

Edited by mv_288, 26 August 2009 - 07:04 AM.

#24 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36970 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:24 AM

Sandra Ng jokes that <72 Tenants> had hypnotic promotions for its success
Thursday February 18, 2010 Hong Kong
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Posted Image

Yesterday <All Well Ends Well Too 2010> held a promotional event. Lead actress Sandra Ng just came back from Thailand, when asked about her opponent <72 Tenants of Prosperity> won by 3 million dollars, she said with a surprise: "They caught up pretty fast. Of course because their promotions are like hypnotic, having numerous sponsors, wallpapers. I am pretty surprised by this number, Eric got it right, really did earn 3 million." Asked if she's suspicious of the number? She said: "I never said that. It is the new year, don't fight. Both films had millions in the box office, which is good better than western films." She reveals that for Valentine's Day she ditched her daughter and went out for a candle light dinner with her boyfriend (Peter Chan) and received a huge batch of roses. Asked if her boyfriend proposed to her? She said: "No. He wanted to give me a diamond ring, but jewelry stores all closed due to the new year."

#25 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36970 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:52 AM

Louis Koo & Sandra Ng to have intimate scenes in new film
Monday February 22, 2010 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily

Posted Image

Yesterday the sick Louis Koo, Sandra Ng and Peter Chan went to Hengdian to shoot for new film <神奇俠侶>. Louis frankly said that there are a lot of action scenes in this film, he believes that he'll have to fight while being sick. He reveals that he has intimate scenes with Sandra: "Peter Chan surely has a wide spectrum in his films." When asked if he felt awkward with Peter being the producer of this film? He said: "He needs to be the one not embarrassed first."

Edited by Jenny ♥., 24 February 2010 - 09:40 AM.

#26 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36970 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:57 PM

Louis Koo & Sandra Ng have supernatural power in new film
Tuesday March 23, 2010 Hong Kong

Louis Koo, Sandra Ng and Peter Chan attended "Fantastic Crazy" press conference yesterday. Louis dressed up as an oriental "Batman" and Sandra was in red. They play the role as a couple having supernatural power. Sandra said "Since we both have supernatural power, there are lots of incredible stunts involving waist bending and body stretching. The cups and saucers in the room were all broken." Louis added "Sure sure." Sandra said Peter, her husband is the film producer, he should be there watching the shooting of the film, but he left half way. Sandra went on to say "In fact, that was the day when the film had its blessing ceremony. He was only there for that occasion. After he had gone, I was more relaxed." Louis said although he and Sandra have worked together a few times, it was the first time they play the role as a couple. He didn't feel very comfortable at first.

Source:MingPao/Wenweipo/Takungpao(image)
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

#27 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 12:29 AM

Posted Image

Sandra Ng Puts Job On Hold, Focuses In Having Another Child

Source: The Sun
Translated by: KAY @ http://kays-entertainment.blogspot.com

Sandra Ng has been in the showbiz for 20 years and finally has a chance to be the spokesperson for skincare products. Yesterday she attended to an event of Cosme Decorte, and exposed that she really wants to have another baby. She rejected two film offers and put her jobs on hold for 3 months. She also openly announced her plan: "My auntie showed me an old method, have to eat and take care my body according to that method. I'll try during these several months! If it doesn't work, then I will stop, won't be entangled about this matter, because I don't have enough physical energy." But she said she won't take injections to increase possibility of getting pregnant: "Injections hurt your body a lot! It's hard too, so mothers who are willing to take injections are very mighty." She said she's an older mother and will take her last shot, but no intention to try her hardest.

#28 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36970 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 06:07 AM

Sandra Ng cried out: Showbiz must have Eric Tsang
Thursday May 20, 2010 Hong Kong
Source: Takungpao

Posted Image

BIG 4 (William So, Andy Hui, Edmond Leung, Dicky Cheung) are the hosts for TVB talkshow <Big Four Up>. For this episode, they invited Sandra Ng and Eric Tsang to be their guest. Big 4 and their guests talked about interesting facts of filming, the changes within the entertainment industry, the sad film experiences and their kiss scene experiences.

Eric and Sandra are both artists who have strong audience fate. Sandra even loudly said that the entertainment circle cannot not have Eric, she said: "Eric Tsang cannot die! Because every time there's a charity event, if there wasn't Eric, the event definitely won't get so many responses and so much help. He really is the unprecedented!" Eric was asked about his experiences in the entertainment circle, what was his most favorite one? He said: "Actually I really the period when I had a manager. That time I was still a newcomer and just followed behind the seniors. When either of us had problems, there would be mutual support and we can discuss about it. We also have better and closer relationships, nowadays I don't have a manager, this type of relationship doesn't exists anymore." Eric also talked a lot about the old times when he collaborated with Bruce Lee. He praised that Bruce took great care of him and was very playful.

Sandra and Eric both talked about their filming and kissing experiences. When speaking of the kiss scenes, Sandra expressed that she kissed just about everyone, the best ones were Simon Yam and Tony Leung (Ka Fai) these two Film Kings because they are skilled actors that won't get the feeling that they violated her. Eric asked Sandra who was the most miserable to kiss? Sandra laughed immediately and said: "Of course Nat Chan!"

#29 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36970 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:44 AM

Sandra Ng swears she has nothing against Jordan Chan
Wednesday August 11, 2010 Hong Kong

Posted Image

It was reported that Sandra Ng and Jordan Chan started a war earlier at Daniel Wu's wedding party. Last night, Sandra attended the premiere to her new movie and expressed that the reports are nonsense and swore under the lights she and Jordan are not on bad terms. She laughed and said that if the incident happened, then the witnesses at the party would have recorded it all down as evidence. Last night, Jordan revealed through his manager denying that his message on Weibo is referring to Sandra.

Recent reports say Sandra scolded that Jordan is box office poison, Jordan used foul language on Weibo and scolded back at Sandra indirectly saying that a veteran by the surname of Ng is "nonsense". Last night, Sandra was asked about the rumors and appeared emotional. She said: "Actually I have heard people talk about this, at the time I just felt it was extremely stupid. Lately there are even many other versions of the story, that is a 100 million times more nonsense. If I respond to this news, then I'm a low level idiot, totally fabricated news, making gossips out of nothing, the current versions of the story is getting really terrifying!"

Sandra clarifies the rumors at Daniel Wu's wedding party. She said: "There were many people who has the last name of Ng at the party. Why am I the one directed at? That night, I did see Jordan, but it was not what the magazines said, zero! Jordan and I greeted one another, I told him 'Hey, just got married.' Then I went to greet other people, and finally I rushed back home to put my daughter to bed because she was fussing and didn't let me go out." Sandra frankly said that she is Miss generous, filming movies for so many years there has never been hatred involved with others.

As for Jordan, he responded through his manager Ms. Lee last night that there is no such thing, just treat it as a joke.

#30 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36970 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 03:27 AM

Sandra Ng appears jumpy, denies being pregnant
Monday August 23, 2010 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Yesterday 45 year old Sandra Ng attended the movie All About Love (得閒炒飯) promotion and appeared like she wasn't pregnant at all, including being all jumpy on stage. When someone shouted out telling her to be careful, Sandra shouted back "Crazy!". And when another person congratulated her, she said: "No need". Asked if its because she's less than three months pregnant and is afraid that it's too sensitive for the fetus, so she didn't announce the good news? Sandra said: "Not sensitive, even if I said I'm not pregnant, you all will still continue to not believe me. I understand very well how this industry functions, you all just wait and see!"

Sandra expressed that she did not admit to being pregnant with her first child because of privacy. Earlier she frankly admitted that she wanted to have another baby, asked if she's currently working hard to make one? Sandra laughed: "Peter Chan (her husband) is in Yunnan filming, which is 2000 meters above sea level, it is a high mountain, he's an old person at an old age, can easily lose your breath doing this, I am talking about Peter, Haha!"

About the rumors that she lost out in the female lead role to Carina Lau. Sandra expressed at the time when she accepted the movie, she was not sure if she's the first female lead or not, she only knew that the movie had 3 female artists with the same amount of screen time. She also did not know Carina Lau was going to take part in the movie. Asked about Mr. Kam (movie director) saying that Carina Lau is the first female lead? She said: "Doesn't matter. I know this industry whether it's promotions or news, still need to have news. I will not think of someone like that, promotions is very normal. Blowing off an artist, of course will have to find another one. Perhaps he had 100 candidates in mind."

#31 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36970 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 05:57 AM

Sandra Ng car accident, daughter cries instantly
Saturday July 23, 2011 Hong Kong
Source Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianniverse.net/forums/

Sandra Ng attended the HK Book Fair yesterday and was late to the event because she got into a car accident. She said: "I hit into a taxi, my daughter and someone else daughter were in the car too. My daughter immediately started crying, luckily I wasn't going fast." Asked why she didn't ask her driver to drop her off instead? She said she wanted to have her own time and privacy. Also, she owes the other girl's parents an apology.

Wong Jing had his new book entitled Stephen Chow Disheartens Me at the book fair. Asked if he's afraid this will upset Stephen? He said: "I'm just speaking the truth." Is he not friends with Stephen? Wong Jing said: "I never said I wasn't friends with anyone in particular."

#32 330d

330d

Catch you if you Spam

• Forum Crew
  • 18523 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:57 PM

Posted Imagecourtesy of on.ccPosted Imagecourtesy of mingpao.com

Sandra Ng Kwan Yu, Lynn Xiong (Hung Doi Lam), Chapman To Man Jat have been busy with promoting ALL'S WELL ENDS WELL 2012 (BAK SING PO HEI) before and after the Lunar New Year. Kwan Yu's mother celebrated her birthday on the Lunar 3rd, but Kwan Yu due to work has not been able to celebrate with her. This year she finally was able to make time.

Source

#33 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36970 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:40 AM

Peter Chan publicly calls Sandra Ng his 'Wife' for the first time
Tuesday March 27, 2012 Hong Kong
Posted Image

Filmmaker Peter Chan, Sandra Ng and their daughter attended the Hong Kong International Film Festival - Peter Chan Exhibition opening ceremony as a family yesterday. This time for this event, Peter wrote a book. While writing the book, Peter became aware that he's entered middle-aged and thinking back in his life, he has had his rights and wrongs. He has done a lot of things that makes people around him uncomfortable. Peter even publicly calls Sandra 'Lo Por' (wife) for the first time: "I'm hard to get along with, very troublesome and stubborn. For those of you who have tolerated me for so many years, thank you. I hope my wife can tolerate me for another 10 years." On stage, Sandra saw Peter with teary eyes, she shouted: "Don't cry."

First time publicly calling Sandra his wife, he felt it's nothing special, it's just an address. Sandra expressed she doesn't like him calling her wife: "Makes me sound old. It's better to address me as Miss Chan."

Sandra also expressed: "I felt most emotional when he told me to continue my tolerance for another 10 years. I already tolerated him for 10 years, feels disappointing just thinking about it." Sandra publicly asked Peter to shoot another 10 movies with her as the lead actress. Peter was speechless and said to let him think about it. Sandra suggested he can shoot a few more sequels to Golden Chicken.

#34 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36970 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:20 AM

Sandra Ng Complains Eric Tsang Got Her Face All Wet from Kiss Scene
Saturday February 16, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Yesterday Sandra Ng, Wong Jing, Rose Chan, Wong Cho Lam and Philip Ng attended the promotional event for new film Princess & Seven Kungfu Masters. Sandra complained about her kiss scene with Eric Tsang in the film, she said: "Eric acted like the kiss was in some romantic film or something, he was so serious and got my face all wet from the kiss. He was also NGing so much, he totally took advantage of me! I suspect he did it on purpose too! Oh well, that's my gift for his 60th birthday! Actually, I have always hated kiss scenes, even if my partner is a handsome man, I still hate it and we don't know each other well. I just don't understand why they always pick me to do the kiss scenes! There are times where I bring my toothbrush, toothpaste and mouth wash to the set, then I brush my teeth right in front of my co-star, so I could imply to them that he should brush once before we start shooting! (Why don't you just announce you won't do kiss scenes anymore?) I can't do that, I'm an actress!"

It was said Philip Ng and rumored girlfriend Linda Chung met up in Canada for a date, but he asked reporters: "How can that reporter prove to us that I wasn't in HK?"

#35 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36970 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:38 AM

Sandra Ng inspired by Nick Cheung's physique
Tuesday August 13, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-085600238.html

Posted Image

Nick Cheung's washboard abs, in addition to his excellent portrayal of a former mixed martial art fighter in "Unbeatable", has inspired a lot of artistes, including his good friend Sandra Ng.

UDN reported that the actress, who went to watch the advanced screening of the movie, was full of praises for Nick's performance and physique, and expressed her wish to shape up.

Sandra expressed, "Nick risks his life in every movie. When he filmed "Nightfall", he trained so hard to the extent that people thought he was ill because he looked so thin. I saw how he suffered when training for this movie. I trained for a year to get into shape but have not been successful!"

Revealing her intention to become the female version of Nick Cheung in "Unbeatable", Sandra joked, "If someone asks me to, I would be willing to do so. My husband [Peter Chan] has been very encouraging. He is also working hard on his training bike!"

Meanwhile, former actress Chingmy Yau was also in awe of Nick's excellent performance, and stated that it made her want to act again.

#36 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36970 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:24 AM

Sandra Ng happy to compete at the Far East Film Festival
Wednesday April 16, 2014 Hong Kong
Source: https://my.entertain...-film-festival-

Posted Image

Hong Kong actress Sandra Ng recently expressed her delight at the selection of her movie, "Golden Chickensss" as one of the Hong Kong movies to be screened at the Far East Film Festival in Italy.

According to a report on HK Top Ten, the actress whose Lunar New Year comedy made over HKD 40 million at the box office back in February, revealed, "I have been invited many times before, but I was unable to come due to my busy schedule."

"But this time, I will go with director Matthew Chow to meet fans who support Hong Kong films," she said.

When asked what delighted her the most, Sandra said that she is happy to be able to participate with many other Hong Kong films, including Pang Ho-Cheung's "Aberdeen", Fruit Chan's "The Midnight After", and Wong Jing's "From Vegas to Macau".

The Far East Film Festival, to be held in Udine, Italy will commence on 25 April and end on 3 May 2014.

#37 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36970 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 01:21 AM

Sandra Ng receives Star Asia Award

Wednesday July 2, 2014 Hong Kong

Source: https://my.entertain...-032300780.html

mt2jk1.jpg

Sandra Ng has recently become the first Asian actress to receive the honour of the New York Asian Film Festival's Star Asia Award, according to Mingpao News.

The actress, who attended the award ceremony in the U.S. with partner Peter Chan and daughter Jillian, was delighted to be dubbed "The Queen of Comedy" by the awards committee and expressed, "I have been making people laugh for 25 years in showbiz. It's a huge recognition for me to be called a queen of comedy."

"I order to thank everyone for their love and support, I have decided to make a change starting next year and play more roles as a sexy and pretty girl," she added, jokingly.

Sandra also expressed her gratitude to her family for their support, especially to her long-time partner, director Peter Chan.

On a different subject, Sandra expressed her happiness that the Hong Kong film culture is still widely accepted by the international movie market, as seeing how it flourished during her visit at the Udine and New York Film Festival.

She also admitted to having gained a lot from the trip to New York, saying, "Aside from understanding why the overseas' audiences are interested with Hong Kong films, I also get to learn the subject trends of other foreign films."

"That would be helpful to my future as a producer," she said.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hong kong, sandra ng, all's well ends well

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users