AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Fiona Leung Ngai Ling (梁藝齡)

fiona leung leung ngai ling

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#1 edisonraylam

edisonraylam

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4226 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 03:21 AM

Posted Image

English Name: Fiona Leung
Chinese Name: Leung Ngai Ling
Date of Birth: September 28, 1965
Now Stay: In Kowloon
Height: 160 cm
Weight: 46 kg
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Snake
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies: To make little gifts to friends, shop with her mom, ride a bicycle and enjoy the fresh air and travel to different countries

Her favourite food: cherry, watermelon, and sweet and sour pork
Her favourite colors: light blue, and white
Her favourite cartoon: Sesame Street
Her favourite songs: Something About the Way You Look Tonight, Beauty and the Beast, and You Don't Know Me

Her favourite actors: Tom Hanks and Tony Leung

Series:
Legend of the Book and the Sword
The Rise of the Tai Chi Master
A Stage of Turbulence
State of Divinity
Rage and Passion
Racing Peak
Drifter
Happy Return
Blood and Iron
Realm of Joy
The Mystery of the Condor Hero
Shade of Darkness
Man of Wisdom II
Justic Bao '95
Happy Ever After
Aiming High
A Hero Never Dies '98

Movies:
A Hero Never Dies
Needing You...

Edited by edisonraylam, 22 August 2006 - 04:41 AM.

#2 ping204xx

ping204xx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 03:54 AM

I love this Actress so Much, I really miss her. Anyone knows if she will be back in acting the last pic I saw of her was with Noel Leung. If anyone has any update of Fiona please post!!! She really should come back!!!

#3 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 05:56 PM

jus finished rewatching her in state of divinity because it is being shown in the satellite tv here......kinda miss her acting though...

#4 edisonraylam

edisonraylam

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4226 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 10:49 PM

Fiona Leung left TVB in 1998 after her contract with them expired when she finished filming "Happy Ever After" with Nadia Chan, Mariane Chan, Bobby Au, Kong Wah and Roger Kwok. Since then, she signed a contract with director Johnnie To and has appeared in two of his films "A Hero Never Dies" and "Needing You." She may be filming a new movie with Johnnie.

#5 dylan

dylan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 06:14 AM

i love fiona. she's one of my favorite actress. i want her to come back and do more series. i miss seeing her.

#6 goolk

goolk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 04:30 AM

i like her when i was young
but a lot of my fresn didnt like her
said that she looks kinda irritating
but i think she looks pretty

#7 edisonraylam

edisonraylam

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4226 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 01:36 AM

I don't think she will be filming more series. She's not filming that many movies either. Too bad though!

#8 graffyty

graffyty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 05:25 PM

oh i just miss her. she's one of my fav actresses. for me, she looks so good in ancient series. i like her so much in state of divinity. but modern series of hers are also good. i still remember one in which she paired with marco ngai. so funny. i regret that she quit with tvb so early.

#9 lkwan

lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 03:14 PM

I like her very much. She is the 90's chamaine sheh. She was very popular with State of Divinity. Miss her acting.Wonder if she is married. i thought her name is Leung Pui Ling.

#10 edisonraylam

edisonraylam

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4226 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 04:43 AM

I'm pretty sure that her name is Leung Ngai Ling. Interesting comparison to Charmaine Sheh, but I think the two are really different actresses.

#11 Ultra Violet

Ultra Violet

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 12:14 PM

i thought her name is Leung Pui Ling.

That was her name. She changed it to Leung Ai-Ling. But that was late in her career, so from her previous TVB shows, she was still Pui Ling.

#12 edisonraylam

edisonraylam

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4226 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 06:40 PM

I don't believe that she is married. I searched for her information on-line and nothing came up of her being married.

#13 lazyn212

lazyn212

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 04:21 AM

definitely a great actor and I want to see her in new series or movies

#14 Pink.Rose.Petals*

Pink.Rose.Petals*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 06:10 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Fiona Leung in Recovery Mode After EarlierTraffic Accident in Australia
Fiona Leung Ngai Ling was involved in an automobile accident in December 2006 while filming a gospel program in Australia.

Yesterday, Fiona made her first public appearance since the accident and announced that on February 25th, there will be a meeting to discuss the accident in greater detail.

At the time of the auto accident, Fiona's body was thrown out the vehicle and she sustained several bone fractures. Since Fiona's maxillary bone was fractured, doctors had to drill two holes on the left side of her face to insert graft inlays.

Fiona covered the remaining scars from the surgery with bandages. However due to the graft inlay partially exposed, this has led to muscle inflammation. Fiona will have to undergo a second corrective surgery process in March.

Fiona's jaw muscles were noticeably tight while speaking and her face was swollen, covered by several small bandages. Otherwise, she appeared to be quite alert.

"Right now, I can not open my mouth wide. It hurts when I yawn. Due to muscle injuries to my left arm, I can not raise it high now. My fractured ribs have not entirely healed yet, so it hurts when I breathe deeply."

Despite her current discomforts, Fiona is glad that the auto accident did not result in greater complications. Actresses value their facial appearances the most, yet doctors had to drill holes in her face to perform the maxillary bone surgery. Is Fiona worried?

"I never worried about the procedure. The scars are like having several pimples on my face. I covered the spots with scar-fading pads to aid the recovery process. Hopefully the scars will fade over time and with makeup, they should not be too noticeable."

Fiona recalled the dangerous situation at the time of the traffic accident, but luckily the Lord was watching over her. Fiona kept her spirits positive to speed up the recovery process. Despite her traumatic experience, Fiona is unafraid to ride in automobiles in the future.

Reporters pointed out the Taiwanese actress, Beatrice Xu Wei Lun was less fortunate, as her recent traffic accident cost her life. Fiona nodded her head in agreement and said that her faith has allowed her to face the misfortunes in life.

Credit: http://jaynestars.co...&...cle&sid=733

#15 LiL_girl5

LiL_girl5

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 02:23 AM

she used to be my favorite actress when i was young

#16 earth2eternity

earth2eternity

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1676 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 11:25 AM

Yesterday she came to Malaysia for a gospel event in KL.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#17 Lily

Lily

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1422 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 04:48 AM

i just finished watching State of Divinity....I really miss seeing her on screen :(.
Im thinking of re-watching her series.
I hope she's doing well and maybe hopefully she decide to film a serie soon.

#18 queenb*t*ch

queenb*t*ch

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:07 PM

what is she up to nowadays?

#19 MsTeresa

MsTeresa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 06:04 PM

Is it me or does she look like a westerner, is she bi-racial?

#20 tangoki

tangoki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:48 PM

Others have said she resembles a westerner too, could be the eyes. Definitely miss seeing her in series.. shes definitely one of my favourite TVB actresses..also believe her to be one of the most pretty especially in the ancient costumes... too bad she didnt stay and make more series... from what I found very into the Gospel church scene... filming documentaries etc..
for those of you that like her in wuxia type series she was in
Legend of Book and Sword
The Black Sabre
Rage and Passion
Mystery of the Condor Hero
Rise of the Taiji Master
and her most famous one State of Divinity 1996 ... it be awesome if she could make more but I dont think we'll likely see her act in tv shows again