#1 ilike

ilike

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 30 October 2004 - 10:40 PM

Posted Image
Pokémon advance is the newest part of pokémon.
I hope ever1 has play the game.
I do, i like the pokémon from advance it's really cool.
My flavourite is Groundon the legendary pokémon:
Posted Image

Whats your flavourite pokémon??? (the hole pokémon serie, it's doesn't of new or old)
They're all cool isn't it!!!!!

PS: If you want 2 watch the serie just wait i put the as soon as i can on AF!!!!
clapclap

Edited by ilike, 30 October 2004 - 10:42 PM.

#2 Sylvie

Sylvie

Miss Lazy

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1067 posts

Posted 31 October 2004 - 04:08 AM

I watched this for awhile but I quit though... not interest in pokemon anymore... I hate it so much when Misty left... why did she left... arghh... now... I don't even look at that anime not talking about watching it...

#3 Guests

• Guests

Posted 22 March 2005 - 12:27 AM

Pokemon is a very funny serie which is one of the most famous anime in the world. Many kids like it because of the story about to catch many type of animals and be the best hunter.
My brother like the anime very much, he has collect many pokemon movie and serie picture.

#4 panthera

panthera

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 09:43 PM

What do you mean Naruto????
Or will you naruto serie and OVA.
And pokemon advance is a serie not OVA!!!! :noclue

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think he/she mean that pokemon is over... not Original Video Animation... lol

hmm... i only watch pokemon until 60 or so eps... i already bored with it... wonder when ash will ever become the pokemon master... mayber never... :loool: there are like 300 eps or more... ever longer than dbz... sigh...

#5 PrometheusX

PrometheusX

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 09:02 AM

omg last time i heard of pokemon the anime was Pokemon: Johto.... even then it seem fairly gay (no offence) .... but then again i liked the original series better or maybe its due to the fact i grew up as it being a fad during my elementary years... Oh ya did pikachu leave yet? but im guessing he kept pretty much no original pokemon because everytime they get to become a high lv he frees them... charizard....

Edited by PrometheusX, 31 March 2005 - 09:04 AM.

#6 Guests

• Guests

Posted 31 March 2005 - 09:46 PM

huh another season of pokemon, i stopped at the first 100 ep.
this series is really long some are really funny but i stopped because there are just toooooo many episodes.

i heard misty left huh i think i have missed something.

who is the girl next ash then. and i thought ash will end up with misty lol.

#7 jeh

jeh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 01:43 AM

Dang! Another season?! Pokemon got boring for me pretty fast. The plot was just too repetitive. And pikachu was getting annoying. The only characters that made me continue watching for awhile were Team Rocket an psyduck. They're soooooo funny!

#8 Guests

• Guests

Posted 02 April 2005 - 09:13 PM

pokemon was good at first but got worst and worst now its so boring to watch... every episode is almost the same the main thing that will happen is the good over comes the evil... team rocket always lose and gets blasted off... its so lame and in every episode too... they should really change the story abit because if this keeps on happening pokemon is goin to be extinct from some time now...

#9 Guests

• Guests

Posted 06 April 2005 - 01:25 AM

pokemon seems to talk about the same thing over and over again, in the beginning of its release it was fresh and everything but later on it just doesn't seem to have the same feeling as before

#10 victor2606

victor2606

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 08:12 PM

many may disagree with me. but i gotta say this, sorry pokemon fans. i think the creators really overdid it this time. the first season was cool, ash was gonna catch 150 pokemons and become the pokemon champion. what do you know, they add more pokemons, add it becomes even more difficult to keep track on those monsters. not to mention all the games, red, blue and yellow version is the same game with a few different monsters.

#11 Guests

• Guests

Posted 06 June 2005 - 06:23 AM

The pokemon series never seems to end, exactly how many eposides are there???? Whatever happened to just 150 pokemons. There must be hundreds or even thousands now. Just how many people out there can name them all??? That might be a good post who out there can name the most pokemon??? I don't even think the creators can name them, lol.

#12 wingzeroone

wingzeroone

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 06:23 AM

err sry but i wana ask.. how many pokemon is there by now.. and how much ep is out.. lol never seem to end.......... its like dragon ball.. when they power up them self.. it goes on for weeks~~~ before they can fight hahahahah and the pokemon story is just repeating .. but diff looks and stuff thats wut i think

#13 mikomi

mikomi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 04:36 PM

Yes, this anime gets old quick. I used to watch it everyday after school when I was in junior high, but this anime just seems to never end. You get tired of the repetitive storyline, same villians, a couple of fighting scenes, and occasionaly you're introduced to some new Pokemon, but then their adventure just continues and continues. I just don't have the heart to care anymore. The anime isn't that exciting in the beginning either.
I like the manga though. It's called Pokemon's adventure or something like that. It's a very cute manga for girls. There isn't anything that exciting about the manga, it's pretty girly. Still, it's entertaining enough to pass the time when you don't have anything else to do.

#14 tamfifi

tamfifi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 06:00 PM

pokemon is ok getting very boring they walk around doing the samew things battle and capture more pokemon i liked it whnen i was young but not now i do sumtimes watch it when iam bored

#15 Guests

• Guests

Posted 12 June 2005 - 12:46 AM

pokemon is ok getting very boring they walk around doing the samew things battle and capture more pokemon i liked it whnen i was young but not now i do sumtimes watch it when iam bored

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i do agree that this anime sucks since all the battles are about the same and their moves are the same

#16 Guests

• Guests

Posted 12 June 2005 - 02:31 AM

how is it that Ash was like the champion and like he is basically a nubcake now, basically starting from the beginning heh.

#17 eternalblu

eternalblu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 09:43 PM

does anyone know what happened to Misty? haha i like catch teh show every now and again but when i saw it she was gone

#18 Guests

• Guests

Posted 29 June 2005 - 07:32 AM

pokemon has gotten WAYYYYY to complicated!!! i don't even understand it anymore... like before i could name all the original pokemon but now theres so many... its just .. too much WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE ORIGINAL 151 POKEMON!

#19 layzbaby

layzbaby

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 08:53 AM

just wonderin', from the beginnin' til now in advance, how many pokemon r there now?

#20 Guests

• Guests

Posted 01 July 2005 - 10:51 AM

i think there are at least 250+ it just keeps on going with the movies and eps. i like to watch it but the thing that might annoy me the most would be team rocket and their ever repeating speech. it takes time and they should just change it and have new bad people. (that appear regularly like jesse and james)

#21 MidnightDusk

MidnightDusk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 08:24 PM

Pokemon is great, but i hate the advance series. Like i love the pokemon but i hate may and her brother max, and i hate how they totally got rid of misty. I used to watch the anime series but soon it got too repetitive. Although im still a pokemon geek =P but now i only play the pokemon games on GBA. ^_^'

#22 doven

doven

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 08:53 PM

pokemon was great....but it doesnt end...its jus continues and continues....so it lk gotta a lil stupid later on....made ugly pokemon....bad...bad....

#23 oneazungyrl

oneazungyrl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 09:06 PM

pokemon was cool at teh beginning but after a while with all the new and wierd pokemons out... it started geting wierd.... so i dont even watch pokemon anymore.

#24 I Heart Mr.Snowman :D

I Heart Mr.Snowman :D

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 10:03 PM

I really cant believe that Pokemon is still on the air...I started watching Pokemon around 5 years ago. I think the only reason that it is even on the air is because little kids think that some of the pokemon like Pikachu are cute...In my opinion the new pokemon look kind of weird because the producers ran out of ideas. I heard that the series ended a long time ago in Japan but I dont know if this true though. Some of the things dont even change...its so routine that it becomes boring...how team rocket has some dumb theme song and how the brock character goes wild when he sees a girl gets his ear pulled and then later gets rejected.

#25 AzNFoREvEr

AzNFoREvEr

Tucker

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 07:23 PM

pokemon seems to be losing its touch guys... i mean its just the same thing over and over again... it gets old... its used to be good but now i just watch it in my spare time as some entertainment...

#26 Guests

• Guests

Posted 12 July 2005 - 08:05 AM

POKEMON???? lol I haven't heard that name for a long time.
How long has it been- almost 7 years??? What was it....first series was like 150 or 151 pokeman...then they add another 100 something than add another...now they stop adding pokemon....now they switch man characters? when does this thing end...to me....it just same thing with different looking pokemons. Way to repetitive...

And the movies... almost the same ending...when something bad happens or sad....ash cries...then everything is alright again...I believe it is still popular in Japan only...

#27 Tinhamodic

Tinhamodic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 01:05 PM

I'm an old guy, but I like to watch it now and then for the nostalgia. The newer movies are really sophisticated with CGs now. I do like to play the games though. Fun, basic RPG is what it is. I'm playing Emerald now. Gotta catch 'em all!

#28 beliskn3r

beliskn3r

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 04:21 AM

pokemon pokemon pokemon... so far into the past. it was such a fad lol. everyone got into the game then the cards then everyone got bored of it lol. i myself was a big fans with the game and the cards lol but after a while it gets SO boring!

anyone know if lots of people still watch it? cause i noe alot of people in my area hate it now hehe

#29 The Prodigy

The Prodigy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 10:08 PM

Pokemon suks Now, it used to be good( maybe very good). After they misty lift and they added may and her usless brother, it got very boring and predictable.

#30 jellosnake

jellosnake

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 05:57 AM

Pokemon was a great show, i remember it all clearly now. Back in 96 i think was when pokemon became a craze. Everyone watched the anime, and even those big bully says it for baby.. they watched it...secretly heehe. I watched every single esp up until master quest, i just couldnt keep up with them anymore... all these new pokemon...missions... new moves ahHHHHHh new everything. It was ez to remember those 150 in the first couple of season i knew their news by heart.
So has pokemon completely finished now? And did ash become the greatest pokemon trainer ever?
I remember in the final ep of the pokemon master battle back in his home country he lost to his look a like friend. I thought that was kinda crappy. His look-a-like has a pretty strong team with him and ash has all these random pokemons. If he had kept his charizard, pigeot and some other one he would had crash him with some like win the tourney. His charizard alone was all mighty. But thats how the story goes....

Edited by jellosnake, 27 September 2005 - 06:10 PM.

#31 xb3ww13x

xb3ww13x

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 06:50 AM

agreee pokemon is finished old fashioned lol yugioh is waayy better and exciting like he said.. wut happened to digimon? it was a ok anime also lol

#32 p0pc0rn

p0pc0rn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 07:11 AM

Pokémon was a really nice anime, and I wouldn't bear to miss even one episode of it. However, after awhile it really gets boring and dull, guess it's because I'm growing up? I'd prefer Naruto and Initial-D over Pokémon anytime.

#33 KC_deathscythe

KC_deathscythe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 09:01 AM

why did ash dump his original pokemons back home...stupid bum...
his original pokemons could kick anyones ass....

#34 Guests

• Guests

Posted 27 September 2005 - 10:36 AM

pokemon was fun back then when i was one of the first who knew about the existence of it........ but when all the children starts talkin about it and those damn companies try to squeeze every dollar out of the phenomenon 'pokemon'............ it stops for me.....
no more fun in it

#35 pk4l

pk4l

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 04:54 PM

Well ... let just say .. my squirtle and pikachu are still as huggable as i brought over 7 yr ago ... -_-" ... i still got plenty of pkmn card ... i still have a feeling my 1st edition english charizard (touch once my me) still worth some kind of reward ... =) ..

#36 jellosnake

jellosnake

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 06:11 PM

why did ash dump his original pokemons back home...stupid bum...
his original pokemons could kick anyones ass....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

word! SO wut happened in the final esp of pokemon? did Ash become the best?

#37 DaRk NrG

DaRk NrG

Hentai BaKa o_O

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 07:14 PM

well i liked pokemon when i was little but now i'm older and look back it was one of the suckiest anime series i ever seen :P

#38 Simaz

Simaz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 08:54 AM

i think Pokemon is very cheesy at times, especially the dialogue! and now there's so many pokemon you just can't keep track!

#39 Guests

• Guests

Posted 01 October 2005 - 11:17 AM

ahhh .. pokemon .. its been so long since i last watched that show~ so what new about pokemon now? except for having more new different types of pokemon .. is ash still in it?

#40 Dodokiid

Dodokiid

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 08:30 PM

yes.. ash is still on the show... brock is still here too.. misty is gone. while two new characters are in the show.. max and some gurl *(forgot her name) its a confusing show now.... so many new pokemons... wherez the original 150 pokemons!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users