AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Hail The Judge 新九品芝麻官

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
63 replies to this topic

#1 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3893 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 08:04 PM

Hail The Judge - Cantonese

http://imageshack is not allowed anymore.us

Cast: Dayo Wong, William So, Law Ka Ying, Wong Yat Fei, Zhang Mo, Han Xue, Eva Huang

#2 kawaii520

kawaii520

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 01:29 AM

Any spoilers? like tape 4...eps 7 and 8

#3 xphia

xphia

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 09:12 AM

is this a tvb production? its there a synopsis for this?

#4 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 03:14 AM

All I know is it's thirty five episodes, and I don't like the actor playing the main character, Luk Siu Fung. Kind of puffy faced, and weak. The series is dubbed along the lines of Chor Lau Heung where the people who speak cantonese are not dubbed, but the ones who speak mandarin are dubbed to cantonese.

#5 n0s3ybrat

n0s3ybrat

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 06:33 PM

this series isn't that bad. I kind of enjoy it mainly because of dayo wong (wong chi wah). i can't wait until i watch tape 7.

#6 NewDream

NewDream

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 12:52 AM

This serie is so good... At the beginning i feel so sorry for the guy (jugde) because he hasn't got a chance against the lawyer sun....

#7 bnguorchid

bnguorchid

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 04:21 AM

This series is pretty funny. I have always enjoyed dayo wong's movies. Really glad they didn't dubbed his voice with someone else. I wouldn't be as interesting if they did. Patiently waiting for episode 7.

#8 kawaii520

kawaii520

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 01:47 AM

does anyone have news on Eva? i know that she appeared in singtao bud i dont know how to read it... can anyone like post it up in english? thank you... i really like this series bud im pretty sure how the ending would be like, i mean the pariings

#9 sam93940

sam93940

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 08:55 AM

i love dayo wong's series and stand up show...thx 4 sharing..

#10 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3893 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 10:08 AM

does anyone have news on Eva? i know that she appeared in singtao bud i dont know how to read it... can anyone like post it up in english? thank you... i really like this series bud im pretty sure how the ending would be like, i mean the pariings

That was probably about her ruckus with Stephen Chow. The story is like this: she says that Stephen Chow's company is forcing her to sign a contract to be a singer at some company, but she doesn't want too and sues them.

SC's company says that is not the case and when signing with her, they did tell her that she has to get a good image. Seeing her doing some saucy pictures did not helped that and her behaviour is intolerable.

In the end of all this, her contract with SC's company has been discarded and probably won't appear in KF2 .

#11 hychong16

hychong16

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 11:34 AM

it's confirmed. she won't be appearing in kungfu hustle 2

#12 kongps82

kongps82

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1543 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 01:34 PM

That will be a waste then. Appearing in the kf2 will surely increase her popularity. Maybe the terms in the contract really make a big disadvantages to her. Is SC's company really have some problem with new artist? They have the same problem with Cecilia Cheung also.

#13 SiuLungNeur

SiuLungNeur

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 03:59 AM

I think the Sung Sai Kit ends up with Chien Cheur Fung because you can them going off together in the ending credits on any one of the episodes.

It's been a while since I've seen Dayo Wong. The last series I saw him in were War of Genders and Catch the Uncatchable. I really like watching him act, he was so funny in the comedies and in this show he's funny too but he's also more of intelligent in this one. His character is more versatile.

I hope he does more series, especially with mainland actresses because they are fresh faces :lol?:

#14 bnguorchid

bnguorchid

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 12:12 AM

Does anyone know who Dayo's sister will end up with? I really enjoy watching her in this series. She is pretty funny, especially the sceens with Dayo, her and their mother.

#15 kiki

kiki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 05:58 PM

I saw this picture. Maybe she end up with him. Who know
Posted Image

#16 bobbyjai

bobbyjai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 09:29 AM

Eva will definitely end with dayo. As for dayo's sister, I have no idea.

On the topic of eva, it's a good thing she doesn't appear in kungfu hustle two, cause the first one wasn't that great (let me rephrase it, it sucked), and her part in the first one was pathetic. A two second scene of a mute selling icecream. WHOOPIE!

But I would definitely want to see eva end up with the judge. But I know that won't happen, cause I've seen the credits at the end of the series.

#17 dyselo

dyselo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 04:34 PM

Eva will definitely end with dayo. As for dayo's sister, I have no idea.

On the topic of eva, it's a good thing she doesn't appear in kungfu hustle two, cause the first one wasn't that great (let me rephrase it, it sucked), and her part in the first one was pathetic. A two second scene of a mute selling icecream. WHOOPIE!

But I would definitely want to see eva end up with the judge. But I know that won't happen, cause I've seen the credits at the end of the series.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agree with everything you said. What's the judge's real name? New actor?

#18 Guest_twinklesstars_*

Guest_twinklesstars_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2005 - 02:18 PM

dayo's sister end up with new judge. I don't know his name but the one who like eva.

#19 tb1314

tb1314

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2001 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 06:01 PM

Actually i like to see the judge with eva. I don't think dayo is match with any actresses. I think the pairing of the judge and eva is cute he he... don't know. The people who act in this movie are good but the plot (suck). The producer and director can't focus on one thing. They are showing everything randomly. If I know that eva and dayo are ending up together I don't want to watch it anymore...**shrug** the serie is dragging a little bit which I am bore now he he...

#20 kawaii520

kawaii520

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 11:43 PM

I agree with Tb.. im watchign this series because eva is in it n it seemed really intereseting in da beginnign bud it is starting to drag... i really wanted to see eva and da judge together, but i dont know why.. probabli because dey were da first couple or somethign bud aniwaiz

i dink da judge is really useless in da show, he can't do anything.. not enough self esteem and he always sits aroudn and gives up... da lawyers haf to do everything..

#21 unkn0wn

unkn0wn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 03:30 AM

who sang the ending credits song anyway

#22 michele_forever

michele_forever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 06:22 AM

does anyone know the ending...who is the female going to end with..the judge or Dayo???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

she is going to end up with dayo instead

#23 bo0boo

bo0boo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 11:39 PM

does anyone know where I can find the theme songs?

#24 Guest_slchan0_*

Guest_slchan0_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2005 - 06:56 PM

ending credits song by william so

#25 Raintje

Raintje

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 01:43 PM

did anyone saw the ending of this serie and knows what happend like in ep 33-35 cause I haven't seen those episodes and really wanna know what happend at the end.

#26 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3893 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 04:00 PM

Everybady dies in the final two eps. The king is a weirdo.

#27 wlee15

wlee15

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 11:42 PM

Does Dayo appear regularly in this serial, or is he a sort of cameo character that appears only in a few episodes. I watch the first couple of episodes and barely saw him.

#28 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2005 - 02:13 AM

i only recall two people dying. the two bad lawyers, haha it was really corny though. the last two chapters weren't so great. don't sweat ;]

#29 nicholaskong

nicholaskong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 03:38 PM

i don't like 'luk siu fung' he always talk craps but not funny at all..waiting to see the ending

#30 hangnhu

hangnhu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 08:26 AM

I'm watching this series, too bad I can't continue after a while. I really love it, I'm up to episoad 22. What are you guys talking about? Trien Tu Phong (Eva) should so end up with Tong The Kiet (Dayo), why? who does she understand most in the series? The Kiet, see? You guys must be at the very beginning, so yes The Kiet looks like a baddie/villian, but his not, he just living in facade. Luc Tieu Phung (Judge) & Tong Phi Phi (lawyer sister) they're are cute together, I think they'll end up together too.
what? there is only 35 episoad? the last part is squimp together or something????
I really did not know notice that Eva is the same girl in Kung Fu Hustle, I was wondering why you guys mention it (are they crazy or something, we're talking abt hail the judge here)
:whistle

#31 apokalypse

apokalypse

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 02:56 PM

is there any related to Justice Sung series made by TVB? i'm dayo fan after watching him playing evil up against Sung Sai Kit and he nearly got killed

does Sung Sai Kit really exist in history?

#32 French_Fries

French_Fries

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 07:09 PM

The TVB one portrayed him as a smart lawyer.. not as conniving. I thought this series remind me more of the Stephen chow movie, HAil the Judge

#33 hangnhu

hangnhu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 08:17 PM

I might have watch that Hail the judge already, but I don't seem to remember, thought the screen capture looks really familiar, but then again, I seen so many films of Stephen Chow already.

Sung Sei Kit didn't nearly died, Eva always threathen to kill him, but she never kill anybody, beside, she can't exactly kill her own husband can she?

I take my word back with ref to Sei Kit sister, I don't think she ends up with the Judge, Fei Fei seem to be in love with the 3rd best lawyer too me, and off course we all know she don't love the 4th one back.

I don't know pinyin/pinyum, so names are going be in viet still:
Tong The Kiet = Sung Sei Kit
Trien Tu Phong = Eva
Tran Mong Cat = 2nd Lawyer
Liu Duc Hue = 3rd Lawyer
Phuong Duong Kinh = 4th Lawyer
Luc Tieu Phuong = Judge
Tong Phi Phi = Sung Fei Fei

I read from another forum, that Fei Fei is piss at Tran Mong Cat, apparently he likes her but uses her to battle against The Kiet.

Have anyone here download this series from here? I tried downloading this series but the bittorrent never seem to work. I gave up

#34 mxgirl

mxgirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 07:14 AM

Everybady dies in the final two eps. The king is a weirdo.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wat do u mean everybody died. does dat include dayo and eva n dayo's sister n da judge. i hope they alive. wat really happen at da end??????

#35 hangnhu

hangnhu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 08:19 AM

warning!!!! spolier!!!!

Tran Mong Cat(2nd Lawyer) and Lui Duc Hue(3rd Lawyer) both died, the former poison the latter and die with him. basically sick of being his own STUDENT DOG'S and because he wanna achieve what Fei Fei (Dayo's sister) ask of him (to be a good guy), hence he killed himself and his BAD student.

Apart from that, none other main people really died, well unless u count the 1st class and 2nd class offical/judge. 1st one is I believe behead, expected off course, since how else is Eva's family gonna be revenage. 2nd guy aka Eva's uncle, she killed him (my cantonese is limited, I barely understood why???) except that he had something to do with the case, he was part of the masacar too (rite? someone correct me) he was battling with the 1st class offical for power. Eva let him go when she found out, but he wanted to kill William (I think it was william) so he killed him.

Eva end up with Dayo, and Fei Fei end up with the Judge Luk Sui Fung, William ends up with that annoying girl who was looking for Sei Kit.

athlonkmf really, what u mean by everyone died? no one died? except those people above. and the emperor isn't a weirdo, he just want things to be done correctly, aka remove the two bad offical, the proper way and luk sui fung won't do that without condition. and luk sui fung want to be a 9th offical, so he had to trick the emperor

#36 mxgirl

mxgirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 03:35 AM

warning!!!! spolier!!!!

Tran Mong Cat(2nd Lawyer) and Lui Duc Hue(3rd Lawyer) both died, the former poison the latter and die with him. basically sick of being his own STUDENT DOG'S and because he wanna achieve what Fei Fei (Dayo's sister) ask of him (to be a good guy), hence he killed himself and his BAD student.

Apart from that, none other main people really died, well unless u count the 1st class and 2nd class offical/judge. 1st one is I believe behead, expected off course, since how else is Eva's family gonna be revenage. 2nd guy aka Eva's uncle, she killed him (my cantonese is limited, I barely understood why???) except that he had something to do with the case, he was part of the masacar too (rite? someone correct me) he was battling with the 1st class offical for power. Eva let him go when she found out, but he wanted to kill William (I think it was william) so he killed him.

Eva end up with Dayo, and Fei Fei end up with the Judge Luk Sui Fung, William ends up with that annoying girl who was looking for Sei Kit.
athlonkmf really, what u mean by everyone died? no one died? except those people above. and the emperor isn't a weirdo, he just want things to be done correctly, aka remove the two bad offical, the proper way and luk sui fung won't do that without condition. and luk sui fung want to be a 9th offical, so he had to trick the emperor

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thankz 4 da information now i'm not confuse anymore thanz

#37 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 09:09 PM

this series was pretty funny..kinda dragging on at certain points but overall it's pretty good..haven't watched series for awhile but was hooked onto it..lol..Dayo was awesome..and Eva she's just beautiful..the relationship between the two in the series makes it more interesting..

oh yea..does anyone know if this series is full in vietnamese yet??

#38 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 05:16 AM

I kinda like this series. At first it was dragging and slow but than get interesting when Dayo starts to have feeling for Eva. :dance I can't wait to finish this serie

#39 LeilaTong

LeilaTong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 11:37 PM

I love this serie. I especially like Dayo in here, because he is funny and intelligent. He and Eva really match in this serie. They both understand each other. I also like the one who helps the judge (wearing glasses) I think he is cute and smart at the same time. I don't like the judge because he annoys me so much

#40 低B仔

低B仔

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 06:43 PM

this will be airing in Hk on the 27th febuary? i heard it from tvb E-Buzz.. cant wait to see dayo wong's comedy acts.