125 replies to this topic

#81 reiyi

reiyi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5523 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 02:34 AM

Can anyone tell me what happen between Don Li and Tracy Ip? I don't even know they have dated before until the recent news of Erica criticising Tracy. When did they date and break up? How did they break up? Is this Don Li that acted in 'Hearts of Fencing' and 'Ten Brothers'?

When I listen to Erica's radio show, I head the male host said Don was not treating her well when they were together and this caused her to change and started fishing for rich guys after they broke up. Did Don cheat on her or something? I hope it's not true. I've always like Don and also has a good impression of Tracy after watching 'Steps' (her acting is good for a newbie). But anything can happen.

Edited by reiyi, 03 July 2008 - 02:37 AM.

#82 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:33 PM

Source: Wenweipo
Translated by: Dragon888 @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums

Tracy Ip to buy new car after a new home

Posted Image
Picture: Macy Chan (left) Tracy Yip ( right)

Tracy Ip , Macy Chan and Toto Au attended the opening ceremony of i-Taxi yesterday. Tracy has been busy getting her new home decorated. She admitted she uses taxi's a lot, but she is hoping to get her driving license and hopes to get her own car.

Toto Au doesn't drive fast

Tracy who recently brought a new home, now hoping to get a new car. Was asked by reporters whether she was she not worried about these rumours? Tracy replied rumours won't stop her buying her new car. Recently one of the artistes had problems with nasty phone calls. Tracy said she never had that experience since she started in show biz. But she did have a similar incident before joining the entertainment circle. A strange man kept disturbing her over the phone. " I was very frightened, I got my boyfriend to answer it . That scared him away"
Now she has an caller identifier. She doesn't take calls if she doesn't know who the caller is.

Macy Chan has recently started filming new series " 王老虎搶親 ". In the series, Macy was the bride Chin Ka Lok snatched. She praised Chin Ka Lok for being a gentleman, kept looking after her. She was not worried about rumours because she has done nothing wrong.

New singer Toto Au's brother was allegedly involved in an car accident leading to the killing of a motorist. Toto is seeking help from his lawyer. He stressed his brother would try to sort it out. Although he has a driving licence, he would not drive fast anyway. If he wants to race he would go to the race course.

#83 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36198 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 08:40 PM

Tracey Ip says the Paparazzi's will not capture anything by following her
Sunday July 13, 2008 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao
Translated by: kingkongit27 @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Tracey Ip attended an event yesterday. She stated that there were paparazzi's following her from the moment she stepped out of the house. "I know that the paparazzi's are just trying to take pictures of any man that I make contact with. They will keep reporting that a rich man is taking care of me and that the man they take pictures of is my boyfriend. But I will not meet their plan's because I don't even have anyone taking care of me or have a boyfriend. That's why they will not be able to capture anything on camera. They are wasting their time "

Erica Yuen who has been rumoured not getting on with Tracey, wrote in her blog: Tracey Ip is 27 years old, before she reached 27 she wanted love but now she chooses to dig for gold and met a rich man who brought her a mansion worth 300 million HKD.

Tracey Ip responded by saying that she had no time to handle Erica's comments. Due to being followed by the paparazzi's and not wanting her parents to be captured on camera, she had to ask her relatives to help her buy the furniture. Although buying the mansion had caused her many problems, she states that she currently doesn't want to sell it.

#84 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 01:01 AM

Posted Image

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: dragon888@ http://asianuniverse.net/forum

Jessica Hsuan: never saw Chun Wong drunk; the Reactions of his TVB Colleagues

Chun Wong usually gets on very well with his colleagues. After his accident, many of them sent them best wishes. Jessica has been working with him for years. She described Chun Wong is NOT the type who gets drunk and gets into trouble. She believes it was an accident. " After I heard the news, I phoned my friends to find out more about it. I heard he has regained consciousness, I am relieved. I have asked his visitors to sent my best wishes to him"

Jessica worked with Chun Wong back in 1995 when they were filming Bounce (天降奇緣). As they had a lot of scene together, they got on very well indeed. When the whole group hang out, Jessica always invited him to join them. She recalled " He is very sweet, when we meet up, he didn't drink a lot, I have never seen him drink". Jessica expressed she didn't know what had happened, therefore she would not give her opinion on his accident.

Raymond and Tracy sent there regards

Raymond also worked with Chun Wong . Apart from working with him, they also bumped into each other a lot in the dressing room. " I don't want to disturb him in hospital, I will wait till he is much better, then I will visit him"

Tracy Yip worked with Chun Wong in " Love exchange" She said " although we don't see each other very often, he is a good team mate, hope he gets better soon" Tracy loves her drinks, she usually drinks red wine when she is out for dinner. But she knows her limit, never got drunk.

Rest of the article:
Spoiler

#85 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36198 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:15 AM

葉翠翠買豪宅頻頻惹負面新聞

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Credits: http://tvbchinesenews.blogspot.com

#86 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36198 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 04:51 AM

翠翠演舞台劇 扮演環保仙子

Posted Image

Spoiler

#87 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 01:39 AM

Source : Mingpao , Oriental Daily
Translated By Edward @ Http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image
(Picture Top,people have confered the title of 港姐股神"Miss Hong Kong Money Maker Recipe" to Tacy Ip..even after being rich,she still have to appear in swimsuits to work)

Virgina Lok says Tracy Ip is earning more than her

Being called up by Virgina Lok

Tracy Ip's news of investing in stock markets to earne her mansions has become a topic of discussion in the city. Paparazzi magazines have reported her being "taken care" by someone rich. This negative news had caught the attention of TVB's general manager,Stephen Chan,The director of the Resource and Production department,Virgina Lok has also made an appointment to speak with Tracy Ip.

Virgina Lok said the reason she wanted to speak with Tracy was because she wanted to understand the situation and assist in handling with the problem. Virgina Lok also points out that some of the negative news are false reports by the magazines. She wanted to come forward and speak a word of fairness for Tracy,saying that all her money earned is sufficient for her to pay the installments of the apartments. Virgina also disclosed that some female artiste's incomes in TVB are even higher than the annual income of some general managers.

Posted Image
(Picture Top,Virgina Lok,one of TVB's high executives)

Does not know details of Tracy's stock investment

Virgina Lok discloses that after Tracy had signed the TVB's manager contract 2 years ago,she have received alot jobs and earned lots of extra income. She said that it is very hard to make an appointment with Tracy,as she is busy everyday. Asked if she will stop Tracy's work for awhile to avoid the negative news,Virgina said "There is no need to hide from the media,the jobs she received are signed by contracts. I need to speak up for Tracy,that the money she earned is sufficient for her to pay installments of her apartments. Honestly speaking,Tracy's income is more than me. I am unsure about the details of her investing in stock market,I hope that the artiste depends on themselves in earning money."

Posted Image
(Picture Top,Tracy Ip with Maggie Lee attending in an event yesterday)

No problems buying apartments

Virgina Lok expresses that there was a few fadans with high abilities of earning money. "Besides Tracy Ip,Bernice Liu,Fala Chan and Shirley Yeung are also accepting many jobs. So its not a problem for them to afford an apartment. Sometimes,the fees the artiste earned for doing each show are even higher than the monthly income of a bank manager. I have not calculated the incomes of Gigi Lai and Charmaine Sheh,maybe,their annual income is higher than TVB's general manager. There are alot of companies outside that likes to use TVB artiste to promote their products. They got alot of sponsers,these artiste are really lucky."

Posted Image
(Picture Top,Maggie Lee in the water balloon with Tracy Ip pushing it - Promotion event yesterday)

Artistes have informed TVB about their extra earnings , even at private events

There are reports about TVB female artistes receiving money after attending dinner parties. Virgina Lok stated that she had understood the case. She said the magazine that published the photos of several TVB actresses together with famous lawyer Mr Tsang are actually being taken during events and functions. Virgina said the photographs of Mr Tsang with Linda Chung and Fala Chan are taken when they are being invited as a guest to Mannor Chan's house for dinner. The both have not received any money from Mr Tsang. The pictures of Sharon Luk,Aimee Chan and Janet Chow having dinner party with Mr Tsang are real,they were being invited by a former staff from TVB and Mr Tsang was present. Aimee Chan's parents are good friends with Mr Tsang,so its normal that Aimee knows about him. Because it is a chinese new year period,they have received red packets with money,they only found out that it is a huge amount of $8,000 when they reached home. They have also immediately informed TVB about the money they received. Although the incident is a private dinner party,TVB requested all artiste if they met with similiar scenarios,they should inform the company.

Erica Yuen will not go for dinner party

The incident of Mr Tsang,giving about $8,000 to $10,000 to invite each Miss Hong Kong for dinner have been linked to Tracy Ip's rumours. Erica whom has always been in a bad relationship with Tracy,invited Mr Tsang to a radio interview. At first,Mr Tsang accepted Erica's invitation,but later rejected, giving the reason saying Tracy Ip does not want him to talk about it so much. Erica Yuen expressed she was also being invited by Mr Tsang for a dinner party a few years back,but to prove that she is upright and does not want to get involved,Erica Yuen rejected to attend the dinner party. She said,Tracy Ip has attended and became rich.

Posted Image
(Picture Top,Tracy Ip at the xbox 360 event yesterday)

Tracy will do FengShui in her new apartment

Yesterday,Tracy Ip wore a sexy swimsuit at a event to promote the Xbox 360. She said,TVB has not questioned her about the negative news yet. "The company understands that those reports are rumours." After saying that,she does not want to respond anymore. She said,after she had moved to her new apartment,she will invite a FengShui Master come her house,she hopes to do some FengShhui,so that her house will be peaceful. She also has confidence about the market price of her apartment,and does not intend to change another house again,so soon.

Posted Image
(Picture Top,Maggie Lee was also present at the Xbox event with Tracy Ip yesterday)

From Oriental Daily (About the xbox 360 function yesterday)

Tracy Ip,having an apartment that worths 30million HKD has been a topic of discussion recently. Yesterday,she appeared in an event with Maggie Lee. Maggie Lee with 34D busts risked the chance of exposure and played the [Water Balloon] with Tracy. Her good body figure was been the attraction of cameras. Besides playing water games,Tracy Ip had also played the Xbox 360 with Maggie Lee.

#88 RLF Fan

RLF Fan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:45 PM

i was watching the episode of Super Trio Supreme with Tracy in it and i think that Tracy and Matthew Ko would make a pretty good couple

#89 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36198 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:01 PM

Source: Oriental Daily

Tracey Ip will not reject shorter guys
Thursday July 24, 2008 Hong Kong

Tracey Ip attended an event yesterday, she revealed that later on she will host a show about equestrian events. She stated that she specifically went to learn horse riding for a year, but has yet to familiarise equestrian event rules, but she will accept criticism.

She said "I am not from a sporting background, if I don't know some professional things about the events, I believe the audience will understand. Most important is that I can handle it. Tracey was also reported earlier of buying an mansion, which led many people to speculate her. She stated that the company completely support her and that she had not become unhappy due to the news reports.

She expressed that she would watch her performance every night in TV series "Love Exchange" because she felt that the character was very similar to her real life. When mentioned that she was much taller than Power Chan who played her husband in the series, she replied "That was done purposely, to prove how much I loved him in the series. " (In real life can you accept your husband being shorter than you?) "If I really love him, I will accept."

#90 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 10:10 PM

Posted Image

Tracy Yip , spoke person for Vegas Beauty

Tracy Yip went to Shenzhen 福田 to sign a contract to become the spoke person for Vegas Beauty yesterday. She received a 6 figure sum. There were a few government officials there as well. She was dancing with a sexy male model. They brought all the fun and warmth from Vegas Beauty to everyone there. Tracy also shared her tips of how she cares for her skin. She stressed that Vegas Beauty helps her to stay on top form.

Source:Wenweipo
Translator:dragon888@ http://asianvn.com

#91 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 01:41 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Koni Lui will accept Full Nude scenes if required, No limits

Koni Lui, Tracey Ip and Kama Law attended a swimwear show event yesterday. Koni Lui was the only one that wore a full bikini and stole the limelight as the other two wore a pair of shorts. Koni also stated that if her Management accepted work that required her to have a full nude scene, she would accept it.

Koni who wore a full bikini often laughed and bent down while playing games. When asked whether she was purposely taking the attention away from others? she said "I wasn't, All 3 of us are pretty girls. I wasn't trying to get attention, I am always leaning forward as it's a habit, I will improve on my posture.

Asked Koni whether her limit of sexiness is wearing a bikini? She said "Currently it is, I haven't had any work for other requirements and I do not know what the company's bottom line is. "(Will you accept an underwear catwalk show? "If my management accepts the work for me, then It should be okay." (What about full nude scenes?) "If my management accept that work, I will do it." The reporter laughed at Koni for not having a mind of her own. She says she does have her own opinions and really doesn't think that it's a problem. She also thinks that you must cherish the work that's given to you.

Koni would also wear a bikini on a ordinary day to the beach to sunbathe. Asked if she would go with rumored boyfriend Dickson (Current Mr Hong Kong contestant)? She jokes "if I said no to you (reporter) you wouldn't even believe me, I go with many friends."

Tracey Ip not affected by Negative news

Also Tracey Ip's past rumored boyfriend Don Li had stated in a report that she had many weathy friends, it seemed like her was attacking her. Tracey expressed that she had not seen the reports, but she doesn't get affected by negative news. She personally feels the news about her buying a mansion had given her more work opportunties. She had doubled her work load in getting more shopping mall events.

#92 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36198 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:04 PM

Here's a picture of Tracy in a function today:

Posted Image

Edited by foreverleila, 02 August 2008 - 07:06 PM.

#93 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36198 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 06:32 PM

Tracy Ip helpless about rumours
Monday August 4, 2008 Hong Kong
Credits to NewsFrontier @ http://newsfrontier.blogspot.com

Rumours after rumours - This time,saying that she accompanied a man for a vacation in Maldives

Tracy Ip have been conferred the title of "Miss Hong Kong Stock Market God" after she have herself earned 2 mansions during her investment in the Stock Market. There were many rumours saying that she became wealthy suddenly because of having relationships with rich businessmens.

Recently again,there was a reader that reported seeing Tracy Ip and another man in Singapore's airport,boarding another plane to Maldives. The conjecture of Tracy Ip becoming wealthy suddenly is thus being discussed again. Tracy Ip have not responded to the reports until she yesterday,when she was present with her pet dog in an event at a shopping mall. Tracy denied travelling and emphasize that she has only returned to mainland to purchase furnitures.

Went back to Mainland China to purchase furnitures instead of flying to Singapore

Tracy Ip expressed that she is helpless with the senseless rumours of her going to a vacation with a man. She emphasized that she was in mainland China with her family to purchase furnitures for her new home. (Why are you in mainland instead of Hong Kong?) "Because there are more designs and varieties of furnitures to choose from. The furnitures in mainland tend to be cheap too. I have asked my family to go with me,so that the paparazzis will not have more misunderstandings about me going out with wealthy mens." (Have you been to the airport?) "There were so many reports about me recently,i will rather keep a low profile and avoid appearing in such places." (Are you afraid that your image will be spoilt?) "There is nothing i can do,its up to the audience to believe it or not. Actually when i was competiting in Miss Hong Kong,there were already rumours about me working in a nightclub. I have got used to rumours long ago,its more important for me to fufill my role during work and ignore what is unimportant."

#94 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36198 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:29 PM

Pictures of Tracy at a function today:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#95 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 07:31 PM

Tracy Yip: Very upset for the dead firefighters

Posted Image
Picture: Tracy Yip was upset about the Mongkok fire

Tracy Yip was at a shopping plaza promoting the Olympic Games yesterday. She told reporter she saw China's women's weighlifting team won the first Gold medal the other day. She was very happy about it. Speaking of a fire in Mongkok yesterday where 2 firemen lost their lives for doing their job, Tracy responded "My dad teaches fireman. He has been a firefighter for many years. It's sad to hear this tragic news. Someone lost their life for doing their job." Tracy disclosed that life as a fireman is very dangerous. Two teams of firefighters went in to put the fire out, but only one team came out alive. Her father had to carry his colleague out by himself.

Tracy recalled there was a fire in Garley Building in 1996 when 41 people died and 80 injured in the fire. After the fire, each time her father went back to the site, he was very upset. "It's a pity that someone has to trade his life for a job. This is only a job." Tracy remembered in the past, each time the alarm bell rang, her father had to leave the house to save people. Her mother was worried sick each time. Now, they can only remember those who died on their job trying to save lives.

Source:Wenweipo
Translator:dragon888@ http://asianvn.com

#96 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 11:28 PM

Posted Image

Source: MingPao
Translated by: bluebbear549 @ http://asianvn.com

Tracy Ip gains money again

Sold all stocks at highest price before Olympics

Gaining in the stock markets and buying to condos, Tracy Yip, attended an HSI discussion event. It was revealed that before the Olympics, she sold all of her stocks in hand at the highest price. “The enemy doesn’t move, I don’t move, when the Olympics end, only depends on what happens to re-stock the stocks.” Asked how many that was at max, she hesitantly replies, “I don’t remember the correct date, I don’t recall how many points, but I happened recently.”

Pictures being taken at meals; suspicious that restaurant leaked out news

Recently, there has been a lot of news on Tracy. She is being referred to as “The News Girl”. She said “I don’t believe it. Recently, I went to a Japanese Cuisine with my parents and a female celebrity (friend), suspicious about the Japan Cuisine leaking out the news, the media throngs. Following my father and I, my mother didn’t expect the media when she arrived. She was frightened by all the flashes, and became upset. I am the public figure; I do not mind being followed. But please spare me, do not disturb my parents and friends, I will feel really guilty.” Because Tracy didn’t want the media to create a large article, she left from the back door after the meal. “It’s not that you can’t allow people seeing you when eating, it’s only that the trend is that what ever picture that they take, it will turn out to be written as something not good. If I eat hawker food, they will say that I’m poor. If I’m eating something good, they will say I’m rich. I ask you guys to please give me some peace.”

#97 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 04:26 AM

Posted Image

Translated by: kingkongit27 @ asianuniverse.net

Posted Image
Tracey with Sharon Luk and Carrie Lam on the programme E-Buzz

Tracey Ip has created too much negative news, TVB decide to freeze her

Tracey Ip is no doubt one of the Miss Hong Kong winners with the most negative news this year. TVB feel that Tracey is often creating news to get noticed and has ruined her own image. she had repeatedly been advised by TVB to be careful with her actions but it wasn't effective. Earlier she also used the Olympic's programme to create news and promote herself. In the end TVB have decided they will freeze Tracey after the Olympics have finished broadcasting.

Since Tracey won the Miss Hong Kong title in 2005 she had been promoted by TVB and had many different jobs including hosting and appearing in several TV series. Recent series that have been broadcasted were "Love Exchange", "When a Dog loves a Cat" and "Moonlight Resonance". Also Tracey had frequently appeared in swimwear shows at shopping malls.

Although she had been appearing alot in the public, her negative news has been reported non stop such as having plastic surgery, breast enlargements, buying a mansion, travelling with a mid aged man on expensive trips. All these news reports have seriously ruined her Miss Hong Kong image. TVB determine that many of the reports and pictures were created deliberately by Tracey and the magazine company. Tracey denied that she had made up news to promote herself and also stated she was the victim. TVB had become extremely unhappy with her non stop negative news.

Will not be arranged to appear in any series

Earlier TVB used alot of efforts to create the Olympic event programmes. Tracey was also given the chance to host the programme. But it was suddenly confirmed that Tracey had been replaced by Anna Yau to host the evening slot. This made Tracey extremely confused and she was even reported backstabbing Anna Yau. TVB was very concerned with this matter and considered that she should not have used the Olympics programme to create more news and trouble. Therefore, TVB have decided to freeze her work. She will not be arranged to film any new series and she will also be replaced for hosting "E-Buzz ".

TVB executive Virginia Lok did not give an straight answer but did not deny that Tracy will be frozen. She said "Tracey hasn't really appeared in many tv series and her main work is unrelated to acting. The programme (E-Buzz ) has been stopped for now, but I have not made further arrangements." Virginia admitted that she had met up with Tracey before to discuss about her negative news. "If she has news reports it may not be good, if they are negative news reports then it will certainly give a bad influence. Now it has definitley got to the point where it's bad. Tracey is a very smart person but she must know how to handle the matters as soon as possible. "

#98 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 11:42 PM

Translated by: kingkongit27 @ asianuniverse

Erica Yuen says Tracey Ip deserves to be punished

http://gallery.asian...p...&pid=495638
Erica Yuen (second right) with ATV artists yesterday

Erica Yuen appeared at an ATV programme event press conference yesterday. She stated that her contract with TVB had ended in August. Erica who is currently trying to get as much exposure as she can was asked about Tracey Ip who was recently reported being frozen by TVB.

Erica who started out in the industry with Tracey Ip competing in Miss Hong Kong 2005, was asked if she felt better when she heard about Tracey reported being frozen? "Don't be so black hearted, however in the past when I wrote about TVB's gossip in my blog, I wasn't allowed to continue. Tracey had dishing out a year of news reports and even made the Olympics affected by her gossip. Why wouldn't she be punished?"

(Are you sure she had been creating her own news?) "Come on, although I don't know Anna Yau Hoi Man well, I felt bad for her as she was being framed. Tracey buying a mansion is reasonable, but how can she afford to pay the mortgage for a 2 floor mansion with TVB wages? What if she cannot earn from stocks? Actually if she is that good at investing then she should really replace Joseph Yam (Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority). (There were reports that she had been closely seeing a Mainland Businessman?) "I don't know about that."

#99 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:05 PM

Source: Wenweipo
Translated by: kingkongit27 @ asianuniverse

Erica Yuen Attacks TVB Executives and Tracey Ip

Erica Yuen who often creates stream was at it again. This time she revealed that in the past TVB locked her in a room and forced her to sign a 3 year contract. She also said that her enemy Tracey Ip was pretending to be sweet when actually she was a total different person off camera. She also talked about how some of the females who were speculated of being taken care of by wealthy men would influence the public and this would affect how they see other female artists. She personally was mistaken in the past and said loudly she was not a prostitute. It looks like Erica's statements will yet again create a scolding war.

Yesterday Erica accepted RTHK's programme hosted by Joey Leung. She was asked why she often criticised others in the public and not didn't take a step back? She said boldly and confidently "I do not need to polish other people's shoes. When I competed in Miss Hong Kong I wanted to become famous. My work style and freedom of speech will certainly affect my career. Previously a movie company and clients have stepped back because of the way I express my speech. There were also several Digital Service Broadcast Platforms that could not tolerate me either, such as TVB." (Have you left TVB now?) "There contracts are very harsh, A (Zero) monthly salary contract and they could freeze you at any time. When they sign you up it doesn't mean they will cherish you." (If you were a member of TVB's Management, what would you do?) "First of all I will not work with certain business operations. Will not use overbearing ways and will not be so narrow minded that you are not allowed to return to TVB from ATV. I will not shut you out like how Lawrence Ng was treated for filming an ATV series. Actually many ideas were originally created by ATV first, but due to insufficient resources they gave them to TVB instead.

Management forced me to sign a contract

Erica also stated that she left TVB due to being very unhappy "TVB has many artists, Virginia Lok really likes Vivien Yeo and has for many years but you still don't see her rise. If she wasn't favored how would she be now? Actually theres something that hasn't been revealed. In 2007 I had some friction with TVB. I was locked in a room and forced to sign a 3 year contract, they said each year they will add $100 for shows. In the room there were 3 TVB executives forcing me to sign the contract. I asked to let my family and lawyer to read the contents of the contract but they said to me they were not allowed to photocopy the contract and it was not to be taken from the room. They harshly said [You must immediately sign it now], they were threatening me, I don't need that type of management".

Also Joey Leung added that he had also signed an contract exactly the same and was also in a room. Every year they will add $100 for shows but he only had one TVB executive with him. He personally felt quite happy signing it. Erica continued "I asked my family and lawyer as it's basic respect. I have tried suing TVB but afterwards someone told me that the laywer fees will be very expensive and I should not. TVB eventually let me off. Personally I will not tolerate anything that's extremely unfair. Even if I don't eat your bowl of rice I will not die, just change industries."

Tracey Ip Fixed

Erica and Tracey Ip were from the same year of Miss Hong Kong. In the end Tracey was crowned the title. During that time there were people saying it was fixed. Erica said "There were some traces, We competed in August but during June there were already people inside the company saying that they Tracey had potential. I felt it was very strange. The Top 3 all had problems with languages, were not fluent in English or Mandarin. "(Didn't Tracey come back from England?) "Try and talk to her in English. The company stopped me hosting the show"E-Buzz " back then because I wrote an article in my blog about Amigo Tsui and Vinci Wong. A TVB executive stopped my work and when I requested to have a meeting a general manager turned it around and said the programme was changed. That TVB executive never took responsibilty." (Which artist in the entertainment industry is most pleasing?) "Artistes I would say Linda Chung. I am most afraid of some artistes who immediately text SMS or play the PSP after the Camera is Cut. Back then a host who felt very favored, still didn't enter the studio when the show was about to be aired in 5 minutes."

Erica decribed Tracy as someone who rarely reveal her true colors to other girls. "She would be very sweet and pretend to be naive. Any gossip she would pretend she didn't hear it. But when she was talking to me she would say she heard everything." (Did Tracey previously betray you?) "These type of news reports of artistes that seem like they have some wealthy men supporting them. I do wonder how it influences the public in seeing other female artistes. I don't want people to think I am a prostitute, previously I have been seen like that so thats why I am angry. So many years, the people who have been speculated of having rich men supporting them have not dared to show off so much. I do not know how to tell people I have lost to someone like that, those who are Miss Hong Kong and represent Hong Kong must have a base line. They can not be {greedy greedy greedy} and take it out and spend it. It's too over the top."

#100 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 06:39 AM

Translated By FastBeat @ http://mediachamber.net

Posted Image
(Beautiful girl,i feel sorry for her being frozen..if all reports of her greed and lies are true,then she truly deserves being frozen)

Tracy Ip lives a Down To Earth Life after being Frozen By TVB
18/11/2008

Tracy Ip whom has suddenly became wealthy has always got negative news surrounding her. As she had accumulated too much of bad reports,she has already been 'frozen' by TVB for 3 months with a hope that she would change her attitude. During this period,Tracy had went to Australia to spend her time as she does not know how long it takes for her to get 'unfrozen' by her company. Having no contacts with the media ever since she was being frozen,Tracy finally updated her blog last friday claiming that she is still having a vacation. However,the lie was exposed by a magazine which had discovered that Tracy is in Hong Kong learning to drive secretly,when Tracy saw the reporters,she looked gloomy and avoided the camera.

Posted Image
(Braemar Hill,North Point Hong Kong,a luxurious residential area for the super wealthy. Famous residents living around there include,Gigi Lai,Joey Yung,Jackie Cheung,Sam Hui and Eason Chan. Victoria Harbour can be seen from the Hill)

Sold one of her 2 mansions to get money after being frozen

Tracy whom was given the nickname of "Stock Market God Liar" after being wealthy suddenly have earlier used 30 million HKD to purchase 2 mansions near West Braemar Hill. After being frozen,she sold 1 of the 2 mansions bought to get back 16 million HKD. Also after being frozen by TVB's high executives,no trace of Tracy was seen during any of the TVB anniversary events.

Posted Image
(Picture Top,Tracy Ip was last seen in an event during late August)

Dare not get in touch with the media

Tracy Ip had vanished into thin air after she was last seen in Macau during late August at a promotional event. She has got no choice but to be obedient and turn over a new leaf during the period in the 'freezer'. Tracy and her family went to Australia for a vacation and sequesterd herself from the media. Tracy whom was always in good relationships with the media has since became low profile and dare not divulge her whereabouts to the reporters to avoid having negative news appearing in newspapers again. Although in a low profile,Tracy has often update her TVB blog and uploaded photographs of her happy vacation in Australia.

Posted Image
(Picture Top,Tracy posted in her TVB blog that she is still on a vacation. Strange is that reporters discovered that she is in Hong Kong 2 days after she wrote that post)

Lie Being Exposed

During Friday last week (14th November) ,Tracy Ip wrote in her blog that she is still on a vacation,and revealed that she had visited her friend's farm to look at horses. The photograph posted in the blog was suspicious as she wore the same clothes and looked similar to the set of photographs of her working in the farm posted on the same blog during October. It is even more weird that reporters spotted her in Hong Kong during sunday (16th November). It was rumoured that she was lying in her blog article to avoid paparazzis following her in Hong Kong.

Down To Earth

To lay low in Hong Kong,Tracy Ip avoided travelling in her fifty thousand dollar limousine. She had even wore glasses to conceal her identity. She appeared in casual clothes to learn driving at Happy Valley. She had sat together with other students in the training vehicle provided by the driving school to get familar with the route of the driving test. It was said that Tracy would be taking her driving test soon.

Posted Image
(Picture Top,Tracey Learns To Drive)

Rude to reporter

Having not revealed herself to the public ever since she got frozened,reporters discovered that Tracy has gained weight and her face got rounder. Tracy Ip was seen with a gloomy face without makeups when the reporters got close to her,while taking photographs,she has delibrately turned her face to avoid the camera. She pulled up the car windows and ask the reporter to stop taking photographs. When asked if she has finished her vacation in Australia and when would she return to work,Tracy suddenly asked the instructor to drive the car away. Before going off,Tracy Ip smiled and waved her hand to say bye to the reporter.

Posted Image
(Leekin Driving School,The Driving School which Tracy studies at. It is coincident that their company used TVB artiste Kate Tsui as their advertisement model)

Tracy Ip Continues to spend her days in cold palace

Our Newspaper had later called in the Driving School to ask for information. Their staff have at first confirmed that Tracy Ip was one of the students. They revealed that she has been learning to drive for some time already. However after the staff knew that it was a reporter whom called,they refused to reveal further information of Tracy. Regarding this article TVB high executive Virginia Lok expressed that she does not know that Tracy is back. Asked if Tracy has got jobs to do,Virginia said the company currently does not have jobs allocated for her.

#101 evodrift

evodrift

Anything@TVB

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6232 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 11:46 AM

TVB Calender 2009_August
Fala Chen, Koni Lui, Leanne Li, Mirium Yeung, Nancy Wu, Suki Tsui, Tracey Yip, Yoyo Chen

Posted Image

#102 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:09 PM

Source: Takungpao
Translated by: Matchbox @ mediachamber.net
Tuesday December 2, 2008 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Tracey Ip who was frozen by TVB and fled to Europe returned to work yesterday. She hosted the programme "E-Buzz" with Carlo Ng. She stated that she had returned to work from a holiday and did not mention anything about being frozen. She was also included in TVB 2009's Calender. She said nothing had changed and she will carry on as normal.

Yesterday when she returned to work she was asked where she went for her holiday. She said she did not want to respond to any personal questions. When she was asked about returning to TVB after 3 months, she only replied "It's the same as normal, nothing special". Recently TVB had been laying off staff but she was not affected. The reporter asked her how she felt for being treated well. She said "I don't want to say too much". She was asked if she will do her best to reduce gossip? She expressed that the company knew that the gossip wasn't true. Will Tracey behave and be more low profile? She said she had always behaved and never mentioned her dating life.

#103 evodrift

evodrift

Anything@TVB

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6232 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 10:11 PM

TVB Calender 2009_Filming & icomments on Scoop by:
Fala Chen, Koni Lui, Leanne Li, Mirium Yeung, Nancy Wu, Suki Tsui, Tracey Yip, Yoyo Chen

credit: xxxxxxxxxxxxx43734 @youtube

#104 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36198 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 07:08 PM

Tracy Ip must wait for company arrangements in order to film series
Monday January 5, 2009 Hong Kong
Source: On.cc
If you repost this article you must repost the whole article and no editing.
Thank you for your co-operation.

Posted Image

Tracy Ip attended the press conference for "Tung Wah's Variety Charity Show". She revealed that recently her main job was hosting the programme "E-Buzz". She denied the rumours that claimed her not accepting interviews since returning to work. As for how her mood is after taking a long vacation? She said it was nothing special. She will have to wait for company arrangements for other work such as filming series . Asked Tracy if she trembles with fear facing the media now? She said in a relaxed manner that she will be careful in many aspects and will not be afraid of seeing the reporters. Otherwise the company wouldn't have arranged her to attend any functions.

#105 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 05:51 PM

Vivien Yeo will return to her hometown for the Lunar New Year
If you repost this article you must repost the whole article and no editing.
Thankyou for your co-operation.

The Lunar new year is approaching. Yesterday Tracy Ip and Vivien Yeo attended the "風生水起扇藝展" function. They revealed that they had plans for the new year. Tracy will be staying in Hong Kong, while Vivien will return to Malaysia to spend the new year with her family. She will even buy red underwear for good luck and fortune. It's a rare opportunity to have a holiday and return to her home town. She has already prepared lots of gifts for her family.

Tracy Ip feels much more happier after becoming religious

Tracy started to believe in God half a year ago and said she will not wear red underwear for good luck. But last year she had too much negative news reports and hopes things will be successful this year. (Asked her why she became religious?) She said she was influenced by the people around her and they went to church with her. "After going to church, my mood is more peaceful." (Do you see life differently

#106 s a r a h

s a r a h

我的白馬王子

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3690 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 11:41 AM

Artiste wishes you a Happy new year of the OX

#107 s a r a h

s a r a h

我的白馬王子

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3690 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:57 AM

葉翠翠等接受訪問@娛樂新聞

#108 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:14 AM

Posted Image

Tracy Yip is not looking for "Peach Romance"

Tracy Yip attended the activity of "New Year windmill for good luck" in Hollywood plaza yesterday. She revealed that she was working on 30th and 1st (new Year day). As a result she was so tired that she spent in for a whole day the other day. Tracy has bought a "Peach flower" windmill for the season. Reporter asked if she wants to have a "peach romance"? Tracy replied "I just let nature take its coourse. I bought the windmill because it looked cute. In fact we have been buying peach flower for 5 to 6 years now." Tracy was asked if she walks round the peach tree three times to ask for romance? Tracy said no because she had tried it before but it didn't work. Asked if she was hoping to be away from any gossip in year of the Ox? Tracy said she just wants to do well in her job, and she is not thinking of anything else. Tracy doesn't know about her work schedule yet, she said she left it with the company to arrange it for her.

Source:MingPoa
Translator:dragon888@AEU/AVN

#109 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36198 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:47 PM

Tracy Yip denied having an arguement with her father
Monday February 2, 2009 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Tracy Yip attended a promotion activity for "Today VIP" yesterday. Since the year of the Ox, Tracy continues to get a lot of negative media reports. There was a recent magazine report that she had a row with her father in the middle of the night and the noise has disturbed her neigbours. Tracy said "What a rubbish to write. Everybody knows I get on very well with my family. We go hiking and dinner together. My father often takes me to work in his car. He has gone hiking today that is why he is not here with me now."Tracy told reporter she hardly argued with her father saying "I dare not."

There are also reports that Tracy and her mother are very snobbish and not very friendly with the neighbours. They always use the back entrance to the carpark to avoid meeting the neighbours. Her mom even wanted the security guard to open the door for her. Tracy said "I usually take a taxi, very seldem see any neighbors. How would they know where I am coming or going using which entrance? I don't think it was the neighbours who told the press." The magazine also reported that Tracy has a monthly income of 13,000HKD but she is paying 600,000HKD mortgage. How does she manage? Tracy replied "They are writing a load of rubbish. The reports are so inaccurate. I don't need to explain. Let them write what they want. My family won't take any notice either."

Source:MingPao
Translator:dragon888@AEU/AVN

#110 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36198 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:02 PM

Tracy Ip says give the Salty Pork Hand another chance
Wednesday February 4, 2009 Hong Kong
Please give Proper Credit when posting elsewhere, Thank you for your co-operation.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Tracy Ip, Mandy Cho, Selena Li and Tavia Yeung attended the new ancient series "Palace Scheme" Costume Fitting in TVB City. Regarding TVB's "Salty Pork Hand" incident, Tracy said "I feel that they should not reveal the name of the molester and give him another chance. If he does it again then reveal his name. But this should be left for the victims to decide. (Have you seen anyone perform magic tricks?) "I have, but it was nothing special. Perhaps it's just rumours."

Mandy Cho: Knowing how to perform magic tricks is Handy when flirting with girls

Mandy Cho has also been focusing on the recent TVB "Salty Pork Hand" news too. She also admits that guys who know how to perform magic tricks would find it especially handy when flirting with girls. But that doesn't include herself "I can count how many guys know how to perform magic tricks in TVB. But don't go and guess." The reporter asked if the name of the real molester should be revealed? She said that decision should be handled by the company.

#111 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36198 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 06:04 PM

Tracy Yip wants a big wedding reception
Saturday February 14, 2009 Hong Kong

Posted Image Posted Image

Tracy Yip, Lok See Wan, Kayi Cheung and Edwin Siu were wearing different country's wedding costume. They were doing a promotion for TVB series. When they were playing the game of eating "float cookies" (水 泡 餅), naughty boy Oscar Leung pushed Edwin towards Tracy, making them embarrassed. Tracy told reporters she wants a big wedding reception and she has already arranged with her mom that she would prepare many wedding dresses to change that night. Reporters asked if she has to marry into a rich family to achieve that? Tracy replied "This is only my imagination, I may not wear so many wedding dresses at all."

Recent magazine report says among the "8 plaster flowers" (八 大 蕩 花), there is a "plastic surgery champion". Reporter asked Tracy if that reflects herself? She replied "Haven't seen it, I hardly do TV series, I am not bothered." Lok See Wan expressed that she is watching the news about TVB having to make more redundancy, she said "I am not worried because I have a contract with the company. I am also helping my father too."

Source:Oriental Daily
Translator: dragon888@AEU/AVN

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

#112 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36198 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 06:03 PM

Female Artistes Support Gillian Chung
Saturday March 7, 2009 Hong Kong
Translated by: Matchbox @ medichamber.net

Gillian Chung accepted "Be My Guest's" interview yesterday. When mentioning about the sex photo scandal she couldn't hold back the tears. She also said that she had thought about committing suicide. This led to more vicious netizen attacks.

Female Artistes voice out their opinions on the matter:
Spoiler

Tracy Ip

Tracy Ip feels that Gillian is very brave, to have to come out during a time like this you need to have a lot of courage. She said netizens attacking is not important. You will certainly have to deal with a situation like that. Everyone should support her.

#113 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36198 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:58 PM

Tracy Ip's property is affected by neighbours house fire
Saturday March 14, 2009 Hong Kong
Translated by: Matchbox @ http://mediachamber.net

Posted Image

Tracy Ip returned to TVB City to shoot TVB series "Beyond the Realm of Conscience". Yesterday evening her neighbours property went on fire. Tracy who recently moved into her Northpoint Braemar Hill mansion with her parents was also affected. When the fire broke out her neighbours immediately warned them to escape from the premises. She said "At that moment I immediately picked up my 3 dogs and left because they are most precious to me. Originally we wanted to leave by the main entrance but my father who had previously worked as a fireman was very calm. He told us to leave by the backdoor. The shoe rack outside the gates was completely burnt down. The walls and the furniture have blackened, we still haven't counted our losses. But we only recently redecorated the property.We did buy fire insurance. But my friend told me that we should ask the neighbours for compensation. However money isn't most important, most important is that they are okay. Also it's not a serious fire, we are very fortunate I am very grateful." Tracy stated that she had only made contact with her neighbours once.

#114 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:02 PM

Source: Sznews

Tracy Ip's home was on fire after redecorating her home a month ago

Tracy Ip's property in Braemar Hill, North Point was involved in a fire a week ago. The whole property blackend and the furniture as well as electrical items were damaged. It is estimated that she will need to spend HK$30000 to refurnish her home. Tracy who has alway been a dog lover immediately carried her 3 precious dogs while escaping from the premises. When she recalled the incident she was still quite scared " During the time I was still sleeping. Suddenly I heard people banging on the main door shouting out "Fire". My parents and myself quickly got up and opened the door to see what was going on. We immediately saw a lot of smoke coming inside. Me and my mother were very confused, we just thought about carrying our 4 cats and 3 dogs away from the premises. But the cats wouldn't allow us to pick them up. When I was about to rush out of the main entrance my father who was a former fireman yelled at me and told me it was dangerous. We quickly escaped by the back door."

Her family and 3 dogs successfully escaped from the fire. She said "As well as the main entrance gate being burnt down, the electrical goods and sofa were all drained by water. Therefore we need to buy new furniture. The property needs to be re-decorated. But thankfully the family is safe and that is what matters." When she returned to work all her colleagues were worried about her.

Edited by mv_288, 22 March 2009 - 08:21 PM.

#115 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36198 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 10:13 PM

Tracy Ip does a sexy dance to seduce the King
Saturday April 11, 2009 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Tracy Ip wore a red tube dress yesterday to host the Easter Event "2009年復活節國際家庭掟雞蛋運動會". She revealed that she was very satisfed with the shooting for new TVB series "Beyond the Realm of Conscience". Recently she has been busy practicising a sexy dance required for the series. She said "The storyline consists of me doing a sexy dance to seduce the King. I have to work on my eye expressions and my movements. There will also be a solo part therefore I need to do my best and practice."

As for her property involved in a house fire earlier, she said "The decorating is complete now. The fee's were paid by the property opposite." (How much?) "It's not convenient to say, But the people from the opposite property came over to Thank us and said that we were very supportive as we didn't put the blame on them. I am quite happy too."

#116 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36198 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 05:53 PM

Tracy Ip has no reaction towards Erica Yuen's attacks
Wednesday April 15, 2009 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Tracy Ip attended a movie premiere and stated that recently she had been very busy filming a TV series. The series requires her to do a snake dance. Currently she is busy rehearsing for it. She laughed and said that she needs to wear a sexy outfit that reveals her waist, therefore she is losing weight. As for her enemy Erica Yuen launching another attack on her, Tracy stated that she did not leave a response and doesn't mind. She doesn't have any feelings or reactions towards her attacks and will not respond.

#117 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:37 AM

Posted Image

Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Miss Hong Kong surrounded with gossips

Every year during the Miss Hong Kong competition, there always has a constant emergence of gossips about the girls, leading to heated speculation on the beauty contest!

Tracy Ip : Miss Hong Kong 2005
During the period she was in the contest, there had been many rumors that she did plastic surgery for double eyelids and modified her nose. But she had on make-up and would angle herself when she responded to the Media.

Spoiler

#118 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36198 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:43 AM

Tracy Ip benefits greatly filming with Anthony Wong
Tuesday June 30, 2009 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Sammy Leung and Kitty Yuen (Siu Yee)'s hosted TVB show "Neighborhood Treasures" held a promotional event yesterday. Tracy Ip, Grace Wong and Mattrew Ko attended.

Recently Tracy Ip has been shooting for the new Laughing Gor movie, there were rumors that TVB artists being in this movie is only paid at contract price, while Anthony Wong and Francis Ng are paid $1 million. Tracy expressed that she doesn't know what her pay is like, but she felt that money is not important, being able to collaborate with Anthony and Francis is already very fortunate. She said that Anthony taught her a lot of things and doesn't know how to repay him. Lately, there has also been reports that because TVB artists are busy filming series, they had to canceled plans to being in a movie, and that Anthony said TVB makes misconduct arrangements. Tracy expressed that she's not sure of other artists, but she personally does not have any schedule problems. Recently reports say that Tracy brought a luxury home for her dad last year as a Father's Day gift, this year she only brought him a small item. Tracy said that she does not have to announce everything in public, but that day she brought a lot of things already, some of the items were expensive. Also, her current home was not purchased on Father's Day.

#119 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36198 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 04:42 PM

Tracy Yip donates her books to charity
Sunday July 26, 2009 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Tracy Yip had an autograph session to promote her book "Me and You". There were a lot of readers lining up for her autograph. She stated a few hundreds books were sold on the first day of the book fair, but she doesn't mind the amount of books sold as long as she gets the support from readers. Tracy revealed that she would donate a few thousand books to the mainland for charity. She also disclosed that she had paid for the cost of the printing herself and she will be writing her second book, a love story next year. Talking about Stephy Tang whose book have many mistakes in the Chinese characters, Tracy responded that she read her book "Me and You" many times beforehand it was printed. Even after her book was printed she still read it to make sure there is no typing errors. She is hoping people will buy her book for charity.

Source:Takungpao/On.cc (image)
Translator:R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

#120 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 11:57 PM

Posted Image

Yoyo Mung doesn't mind being second line actress

Fala Chen, Yoyo Mung, Steven Ma and Tracy Ip attended the blessing ceremony for TVB new series "Turning of Induced Feelings". During the ceremony, Yoyo was said to have less screen time then Fala Chen and that she turned into a second line actress. She generously responded: "To me, these kind of reports do not have the power to hurt me. Fala does have more screen time than me, she has one more episode more than me, but I won't look at it that way. I don't mind being second line."

Fala expressed that her screen time is similar to Yoyo's and that both of their roles are equally important to the series. There is no difference in who is better, she also will not worry that Yoyo and her will spread gossips: "Yoyo's personality is really fun, very direct. I am quite compatible with her. We enjoy working together."

Also, Tracy reveals that recently she brought a new European sports car and used her father's name for the registration. She said: "Actually I brought the car two months ago, but I didn't dare to drive it because I don't want to be photographed. (Afraid that people might say you're too wealthy?) Yes, but now I'm not afraid. My car's license plate is 1186, it represents happiness daily."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tracy ip, ip chui chui

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users