237 replies to this topic

#201 auduongtinh

auduongtinh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 02:22 PM

Another news on Isabella.... It's in here.

Isabelle Leung tells us nothing much in press statement

Isabelle Leung has been in the headlines recently for falling in love with Richard Li Tzar Kai, having her EEG contract bought out by him for 1 million, etc. Since news of that broke, Isabelle has been avoiding the media and keeping a low profile. She finally broke her silence late last night with a press statement in Chinese but made no mention of her links with Richard Li.

Posted Image

She stressed that NOT everything that Emperor Entertainment Group said over the past weeks was true and they never verifed it with her beforehand. “I hope that everyone will understand that this is a matter between me and EEG. I want to solve this amicably and have no wish to involve the media or anyone else.”

Posted Image

The “house” issue
“The media has falsely reported my accomodation. I do not stay in a building that I owned. I am only living in a unit in the building for the past 2 years. I moved out in July last year and am not living there anymore.” She didn't clarify clearly and didn't say anything more regarding other falsified reports.

Not leaving entertainment industry
Isabelle also hinted that she has no wish of exiting the entertainment industry, “I treasure my entertainment career….I sincerely hope that everyone will not see me differently after seeing all those falsified reports. In this confusing and difficult times, I hope to continue having your support and encouragement.”

EEG rebuked her statement, “What EEG has said over the past weeks are the truth, we are not responding to other matters.”

EEG had strongly denied reports made by Apple Daily newspaper on 12th March saying that Isabelle was rejected five times by EEG and not allowing her to visit her grandpa in Macau. They also said that she didn't have a fixed holiday for the past eight years. EEG clarified that they have always been maintaining a good relationship with Isabelle and have never stopped her from visiting her grandpa in Macau. She also enjoyed her entitlement to holidays.

Not sure if they let me post the link for image up yet... so yeah, If you can't see it. Don't blame me :P

#202 achmaxima

achmaxima

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 01:41 AM

what did Emperor Entertainment Group said over the past weeks?

I hope that story with that rich old dude isn't true. apple loves to make stuff up just to sell a paper. It made her sound like she is only in it for the money. she might have grew up poor but from my point of view it only made her want to work hard and be able to take care of her family and go after her dreams. I am a fan of Bella and I do feel bad for her. being a rising star at a young age she has to grow up fast, good thing her mom is her manager I hope she will stay grounded and I wish the best for her. thanks for posting her news.

with mom shopping :)
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#203 auduongtinh

auduongtinh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 07:32 AM

Hmm here is some picture form Isabella's Taiwan Fan site/forum.

They just post it up today.

who is the woman in this picture with her? She's so lucky, get to meet Isabella.

Posted Image

Hehe anyone in here interest in how I think that is Rainie account??? I have evident if you guys wanna see.

Hmm more pics on Isabella... Since I can post up link for picture now. I'll be posting lots of picture on her...

#204 achmaxima

achmaxima

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 07:36 AM

are you talking about the woman who's shopping with Isabella on the pics I posted above? If so that is her mother who is also her manager.

by the way for some reason your pics are all X's :down

[quote name='auduongtinh' date='Mar 19 2008 11 32 PM' post='5012450']
Hmm here is some picture form Isabella's Taiwan Fan site/forum.

They just post it up today.

who is the woman in this picture with her? She's so lucky, get to meet Isabella.

Edited by achmaxima, 20 March 2008 - 07:40 AM.

#205 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 08:03 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Credits: Serena @ http://asian-gossip.blogspot.com

Isabella Leong Rumored to be Studying Cinematography/Filming; Gillian Chung Meets Hollywood Producer to Plan Career

According to “Mingpao Weekly”, EEG artistes Gillian Chung and Isabella Leong are coincidentally both working towards developing a career in the west (US). Gillian’s image nosedived after her involvement in the celebrity nude picture scandal. With a dark and uncertain future, she is searching for other career directions. Isabella believes that love is greater than anything else. It is rumored that she took initiative to terminate her relationship with EEG and went to pursue studies in the US.

Lately, the rumors concerning Juno Mak and Gillian are spreading like wild fire. It includes rumors about Juno and Gillian partying wildly to celebrate Juno’s birthday on a small island overseas. But EEG denied that Gillian went overseas. According to “Mingpao Weekly”, Gillian was seen in the EEG office building. She went to meet Hollywood producer Elliott J. Brown who flew into Hong Kong just for the meeting. Gillian accepted an interview and joked about the rumor that she went to a small island in Greece with Juno. She also joked about coming back to Hong Kong from Europe after a HK$1 million shopping spree! The fact is that she didn’t leave Hong Kong during this time. She originally planned to pursue studies overseas but brushed aside the plans after the media closed in on her. Arrangements were made for Gillian to meet with Hollywood producers to plan a career. Mani announced that EEG is confident in Gillian that she would become even more popular after this incident dies down.

Isabella, who swore to never back down from EEG, was also rumored to be in the US. There are reports that she went to the US to take courses about filming and cinematography for half the year. It was rumored that Isabella’s tabloid boyfriend, Richard Li, made these arrangements for her. Isabella did not make any other public move after she issued a statement to the media retorting EEG. EEG and Isabella are standing their ground. According to sources, Isabella resolutely decided not to settle and make comprises with EEG. She does not want to pay compensation and is playing hardball with them. Her “yellow card” is proof that she wasn’t 16, the consenting age, at the time when she signed the contract with EEG. The contract’s conditions allegedly strip her human rights.

EEG’s assistant director of artiste management Ms. Cheng responded that she doesn’t have a clear understanding about Isabella going to US for studies. Ms. Cheng responded that she would not comment on Isabella terminating her contract.

Yesterday, on Juno Mak’s blog had pictures of him with director Jeff Lau at a party. It is believed to be Juno’s birthday party and Juno has returned to Hong Kong. He titled his entry “Fight for Freedom Wherever there is Trouble”. His title and entry seems to have an underlying message.

#206 achmaxima

achmaxima

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 08:24 AM

Bella spotted in New York City with Michelle having dinner. If I understand correctly, her rumored older boyfriend Richard asked Michelle to help Bella in finding a school in US...

http://i55.photobuck...ma/377089_2.jpg
http://i55.photobuck...C7641DBA29C.jpg

2008年3月31日,纽约,杨紫琼(Michelle Yeoh)近日(3月28日)携未婚夫让-托德(Jean Todt)与梁洛施外出晚餐。好事临近的她一脸幸福,灰色的风衣虽然简单,但却难掩巨星风范,反而更加彰显了她洗尽铅华后的高贵优雅。与未婚夫十指紧扣,甜蜜恩爱羡煞旁人。

身旁的梁洛施一身裘皮大衣亮相,虽然奢华的皮草掩盖了她原本的青春靓丽,不过仍看得出“赴美进修”的传闻不但属实,而且梁洛施仪态也变优雅得体。

杨紫琼近日(3月26日)在马来西亚接受传媒访问时,亲口证实婚讯,并宣布拍完西片《巴比伦纪元》(Babylon A.D.)就会开始筹备婚礼。她喜悦地透露,希望在意大利、马来西亚及香港三地举行婚礼及喜宴,与大家一起分享这件开心的事情。

早先有消息称,梁洛施已离开香港,到美国视察学校,稍后会申请入学手续;这次梁洛施重归校园,是李泽楷(盈科拓展集团主席)的安排,因为他认为梁洛施在电影方面有潜质,应该趁机充实自己,所以找来杨紫琼帮手,替她在美国找一所学校,让她入读电影课程,为期六个月左右。

Edited by tammiest, 02 September 2008 - 03:42 AM.
Removed broken [img] tags :)

#207 dee-lush

dee-lush

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3945 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 05:20 AM

http://www.takungpao...0/UL-894193.htm
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/
translated by dee-lush

Posted Image

Isabella Leong Takes EEG to Court for Unfair Contract Terms

Emperor Entertainment Group earlier sued Isabella Leong for a breach of contract terms. The actress-singer had made no move until yesterday, as she took legal action against the company by requesting the courts deem the contract invalid, citing that the contract was unfair and that the commission taken from her earnings was too high as reasons. In regards to Isabella latest actions, EEG's executive, Mani Fok refused to make any comment.

Meanwhile, Kenny Kwan, an artist managed by EEG, attended an event for World Vision's 30 Hour Famine. The singer expressed that the case has been taken care of by the company's legal team and that because he is not the person being sued, it is not his place to make a comment. In regards to the claims that EEG is taking a large percentage of their artists' earnings as commission, Kenny believes everyone has their own views but he thinks that the commission taken by his company is fair because in the beginning he had nothing, it was his company that invested in him. About Isabella being called a traitor, Kenny expressed that he is only small character and so, cannot make any comments but he believes that everything can be solved peacefully.

On the other hand, Ken Hung hopes this issue comes to an end soon and wishes Isabella well. Regards to Isabella being called a traitor, Ken disclosed that when he had problems he had sat down and worked things out with the company. As for commission issues, Ken said he was not too clear about it but he thinks that it is quite fair because in the beginning, the terms were stated clearly in the contract.

#208 ♥ L E N A

♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3470 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 02:22 PM

Translated by: kingkongit27 @ Asian Entertainment Universe
Source: Mingpao

Isabella Leung has launched an attack at EEG; What other Artistes say?

Isabella Leung has officially announced an complaint accusing the company for asking her to sign an unfair and harsh contract while she was under age. Also stated how she was forced to do some things outside her contract that were extremely unreasonable. Earlier this month, Emperor Entertainment Group (EEG) had officially filed a lawsuit against Isabella Leung. Ordering to terminate all her work related to the entertainment circle until her contract with EEG expires.

Isabella spoke for the first time yesterday officially announcing a complaint and attacking EEG. She complained of the law suit and her contract details. The details including EEG claiming 40-50% commission from her earnings. Also how her management had forced her to do some unreasonable things outside her work contract. She claimed that she felt she was being used and this had caused her to lose trust in her management company.

Artists being asked about the Case

Niki Chow : Stated that she has never done anything outside her contract. She claimed that if you feel something is unreasonable you can instantly say “No”.Before she signed her contract papers she had her lawyer beside her. She fully understands the terms and conditions of the agreement.

Gigi Leung: “Have not received or done any work outside of my contract. When I first got into the industry I did not have a lawyer with me while signing the papers. But I was very fortunate as my first record company “Fuk Lung” had always been supportive and never asked me to do anything outside my work contract. However I didn't mind going to social events with colleagues”.

Paul Wong: “Everyone who says they are under some forced pressure has a different opinion about the situation they are in. “ When Paul first got in the industry he didn't want to apply any make up but was forced to. He didn't want to change into 7 different outfit's for a photo shoot but would still go ahead as he no choice.

Fiona Sit: Fiona does not want to comment on Isabella's case. But she has never had to do anything unrelated or outside of her work contract. Her Record company has not interfered with her dating. As long as it did not affect her work. However, she is very comfortable with her management as her Uncle manages her work.

Kenny Kwan: “The incident is being dealt with by the company. Isabella has not discussed this matter with me personally therefore I have no reason to comment. (Do you agree with Isabella about the company earning too much commission? ) “That question is different for every individual. I think it's fair as I originally had nothing. EEG had invested a lot of money on me. “ (Would you say Isabella is a traitor?) Kenny states he hopes things will be resolved soon. Asked whether he has to do things outside his contract? “The company job arrangements are fair and reasonable. I have not had to do anything outside my work contract or anything unrelated”.

Ken Hung: Hopes that this incident will end soon and that everyone can continue with their normal lives. As a friend he will wish her the best but will not make any comments. “If I have a problem I will try to resolve the matters calmly by discussing over it. “ Ken proclaims he thinks the contract is fair because the Company had invested a lot on him and made him a star. Also while signing the contracts it was written in black and white and everything was fully clear.

Sherman Chung: She stated that before she signed the papers of her contract a company colleague explained the terms and conditions of the agreement very clearly. Her lawyer had also seen the contract and considered it to be very fair and reasonable. She also hopes this incident will be over soon and be peacefully resolved.

#209 ♥ L E N A

♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3470 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 03:53 AM

Joey Yung Heavily Criticises Isabella Leung's Actions
Credits: The Sun
Translated: Dengero @ JoeyGalaxy

Isabella Leung has recently created a wave of controversy attempting to dissolve her contract with the EEG. Portraying her contract as "unfair" and "unreasonable", yet refusing to specifically say why, even the normally calm Joey criticised her.

"She's having fun overseas while other artists have to answer her questions to the reporters. It is getting very annoying."

Arriving back from Beijing yesterday, Joey immediately rushed to the event hosted for "30hr famine". Having become their ambassador a few years ago, Joey had always been punctual, and explained her lateness due to a flight delay. The host Donald wasted no time and invited Joey to sing her first song, which was ironicly the most famous song of Joey's controvertial partner Denise Ho, "Wood Grain". Joey sang straight away without flinching at the suggestion, although relied heavily on the lyrics provided. Later she revealed singing the song was on purpose and was pre-determined, as a way to spike up the aura in the event.

Joey criticises Isabella for being unreasonable, and demands that she come back to Hong Kong to explain herself.

Being good natured and happy at the time, Joey did a face transformation and gloomed when asked about Isabella's latest attempt to dissolve her contract.

"Will she please come back to Hong Kong now and clearly state what she intends to do. Her blurry description of an unfair contract is indirectly and directly hurting our artists' reputations. How can she say she's unhappy and all, yet not come back! And this matter does not relate to me! Why do I always have to answer her questions! It is getting so annoying!"

(But Isabella said she wasn't happy with the things she had to do outside her contract.)

"What exactly are those 'outside things' she had to do?" Joey replied, but then immediately changed the subject.

"Why dissolve the contract all of a sudden? A contract is a contract. No matter your age, your proffession, once you sign a contract you need to stick with it. So now she just suddenly asks a lawyer to review her contract, yet she didn't do so for all these years (about 7)."

Joey also added, "I pay my own fees for my dancing lessons. I am doing it for my company, it is an outside thing, but ultimately I benifit from it"

(But dancing and singing is part of your contract. Is EEG requiring you to do anything outside the contract?)

"Every contract is different, I leave that to my lawyer. But the conditions are listed very clearly, for example the parties after the events, if I feel tired, then I dont need to go!"

(Isabella also claims that despite the contract ending, the conditions are still everlasting, what are your comments on that?)

"That's weird, a contract ending is a contract ending, how can the conditions go on? The claim is so blurry and unclear. Whatever it is, my contract is not like that."

(Isabella provides an example of "unreasonable conditions". Apparently her contract requires her to report her position to EEG every timeframe. Is it true?)

At this point, Joey became very emotional and answered, "Seriously, which job allows you to just go everywhere without reporting somehow where you are? This is responsibility, not a restriction. How hard is it just to say where you are? The whole company is hurt in someway, especially our manager Mani. As for Mr Yeung I don't really know if he is unhappy or not, but Mani definately is. All these years, all these efforts, and now Isabella is being unresponsible. I am trying to comfort Mani recently, I hope this will over soon."

#210 mic

mic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 07:02 AM

well, i think that EEG has a lot of problem recently, first is the issue of Gillian and now Isabella. EEG isn't that good after all, Isabella has mention that the company asked her to do something that she don't like, then i think it's time for her to go away. Although other artist that are under EEG say that EEG is good but i think that they scare to tell the truth. i have see one clip of interview of the spiderlilies actor where there is an actor who act as a police say that he have been sign by EEG before, and say that EEG is not that good, where he is been ask by the company to accompany boss to go for a drink... So i hope that Isabella can release herself from that stupid company....(at least i like to watch her acting, i think she is a very hard working actress but something act very childish)

#211 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:11 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: kingkongit27 @ http://asianeu.net/forums/

Isabella Leung Decline’s All Questions from the Hong Kong Media

The Director of (The Mummy 3: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor) Rob Cohen accepted an interview in Hong Kong last week and revealed that Isabella Leung’s fiance is Richard Li Tzar Kai. This report had a huge impact on the paparazzi. Isabella was originally planned to do promotions and interviews for the media on the 15th of this month in Los Angeles. But due to avoiding awkward questions she had suddenly decided to decline all questions from the Hong Kong media.

Avoiding Rumour questions

Yesterday the media had received information from contacts that Isabella and Michelle Yeoh have cancelled all arrangements for accepting questions from the Hong Kong Media without giving any reasons. But other worldwide reporters will be allowed to ask questions as arranged. Reporters believe that Isabella is afraid of answering awkward questions regarding rumours about her relationship with Richard Li Tzar Kai.
Ever since the rumours were announced Isabella has never appeared in person. She was not seen for any promotion events for the recent Hong Kong movie (深 海 尋人) which she co stars in. Instead Isabella had been appearing in promotional events for the Hollywood movie (The Mummy 3). Isabella who became famous in Hong Kong has avoided all Hong Kong media and this had given a very bad impression of her being disloyal and a traitor.

Brendan Frazer Compliment’s Isabella

Although the 2 Chinese actresses had declined the Hong Kong media questions, lead role actor Brendan Frazer was extremely friendly and communicative. He accepted an interview yesterday in New York. When asked about how he felt working with Isabella he said "Wonderful, really wonderful. She is very confident, steady, well mannered and has a sense of humour. She is beautiful and cute. When I first met her I felt that she was very serious and quiet , showing a graceful posture. She is a very sweet young girl". He also commented on Jet Li who play’s the villain in the movie. He stated he was very happy to work with Jet Li and if there were no Chinese actors collaborated in this movie then this movie would not exist.

#212 mic

mic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:42 AM

i don't know where to wish Isabella happy birthday, although it's a bit too late because his birthday is on 23th June. Wish her happy birthday and everything come out well and may all his dream come true. :loool:

#213 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 07:28 PM

Source : Mingpao
Translated By: Edward @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums

Joey Yung and Charlene Choi worried about Gillian Chung in America

Last week, Gillian Chung was accompanied by her personal assistant to Hollywood in America. Gillian is full of hope that she can revive herself and stop the downfall of her career in Hollywood, unfortunately luck is not on her side.
After she had landed in America, she lost her luggage in the airport. When she was in America she had been followed the whole day by the paparazzis.
Gillian's senior, Joey Yung expressed that she was worried about Gillian's safety in America. Gillian's partner Charlene Choi hopes that everyone will give another chance for Twins to work together again.

Joey Yung

Worried about her safety, her date of return is unknown

Joey Yung said in an interview with the reporters "I am surprised that Gillian was still being followed by paparazzis while being at such a far away place." (Had Gillian met with the Hollywood director?) "I am not aware of her progress in America. I am just worried about her safety. She will fight very hard and put in alot of effort while working."
(When will Gillian be back?) "I only talked to Gillian casually on the phone, I have no idea when she will return to Hong Kong. If she does not tell me, I won't ask either."

Charlene Choi

Lost her luggage, does not have clothes to change

Charlene expressed that she had contact with Gillian everyday but because of the time difference their conversations were not long. Charlene disclosed that Gillian lost all her luggage after she had had arrived at the airport. She says "The spare wardrobe only arrives on the 2nd day, Gillian does not have extra clothes and tolietries to use on her 1st day because she had lost all her bags when she arrived to America."
(Regarding Gillian able to go Hollywood for development, is it because Jackie Chan is helping her from behind?) "I am unsure, I only hope that I can have an chance to work with her again."
(Do you prefer earning China Money or US Dollars?) "I only want an chance to work with her again because I really love my job alot. I hope that we will last forever."

Posted Image

How about Isabella Leung?

As their identity is sensative they rejected talking about Isabella Leong

EEG had recently filed a charge in the American court to sue the American company that Isabella Leung is woking at. EEG had also applied for an order to stop Isabella Leung in participating in the promotions of her new movie "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor".

The reporters asked Joey and Charlene regarding what happened to their junior. The response from Joey and Charlene was reluctant to speak of her. They both responded "Don't know, have no opinions and don't want to answer!"
(Not answering why she supports foreign movies and rejected local movies?) Joey Yung, "I don't know how to answer. I don't even have a movie job, I don't know what to talk about."
Charlene also said that she does not know anything and is unwilling to make a comment, she explained
"I am an artiste of EEG, Isabella is my friend its not convenient for me to give comments."
(Do you still have contacts with her?)
"Thats enough, I will not comment! I have a sensative identity, I won't discuss things that are related to law in public because I am not a lawyer and my comments might mislead people."

#214 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 07:40 PM

Isabella Leong in The Curse of King

Posted Image
Picture:Isabella Leung is a good fighter

The Curse of king (Mummy 3) was Isabella Leong's first step into Hollywood's movie world. The other night was the premier show at 仁濟 charity. Anthony Wong and Jessey Meng attended the premier without the big stars such as Isabella Leong and Michelle Yeo. Anthony Wong told reporter it was a good thing that they were not present, otherwise he would not be interviewed. Anthony praised Isabella that she is a very talented actress and her English is fluent. She can fight too. She is still quite young and she will do well . Anthony said Isabella has been in contact with him by phone.
The Curse of King has been in cinema in the United States. Since the premier in Hong Kong, there have been numerous comments about her performances. Some reported she has improved but her English is not as good as Michelle Yeo and Jet Li. The fighting scene was very sharp, but Michelle Yeo and Anthony Wong were criticized for not speaking proper Mandarin. Some critics said the film concentrated to much on graphics.

Posted Image
Picture: Jet Li in Curse Of King

Remarks from Sherming Yiu : Isabella's English is fine. She had a big role in the film. Jet Li only really appeared at the beginning and at the end. In terms of fighting, the actors did very well.
Remarks from Janice Man: Isabella's acting skills and her English are fine, they came out quite naturally. Some of her fighting scenes are quite dangerous. I give her 80% still has room for improvement.

Posted Image
Picture: Michelle Yeo was criticized for her Mandarin

Source:MingPao/Wenweipo
Translated by:dragon888 @ http://www.asianvn.com

#215 cheryltanfc

cheryltanfc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:19 AM

Isabella Leong Talks About Her Role in 'Mummy'

Multi-hypenate talent Isabella Leong is the latest Asian actress to catch Hollywood's eye. She reveals how she scored her first role in America.

At a recent interview in Los Angeles to promote the latest installment of The Mummy movie series, stunning Hong Kong beauty Isabella Leong most certainly turned some heads. As she entered the interview room, journalists from around the world, whispered to each other remarking how lovely the 172cm-tall star looked.

Posted Image

Born in Hong Kong and bred in Macau, Leong has her Portuguese father and half-Chinese-half-English mother to thank for her stunning features and elegant figure.

When she addressed the media, everyone was pleasantly surprised that the Cantonese-speaking actress spoke fluent English.

Apparently, the trilingual beauty, who turned 20 barely a month ago, speaks Mandarin as well.

And in her latest movie, she gets to speak “yeti” to a trio of “abominable snowmen” in one scene!

Leong makes her Hollywood debut in the action adventure The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, which features a stellar cast including Brendan Fraser, Jet Li and Maria Bello. In the movie, she portrays mysterious tomb guardian Lin who is the daughter of sorceress Zi Yuan, played by Datuk Michelle Yeoh.

The movie revolves around explorer Rick O'Connell (Fraser) who has to combat a mummy awakened from a 2,000-year-old curse and threatens to plunge the world into his merciless, unending service. You know, your regular tomb raider fodder.

Everyone at the interview was very impressed with Leong's command of English and offered her compliments. “Thank you very much. It's really hard because I just learnt it last year and we spent four months (filming) in Montreal where no one could speak Cantonese or even Mandarin. It was so difficult because they were all speaking to me in English, although they did try to slow down. Right now, I'm learning English every day ... still working on it. I think I just have to speak it more often.”

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor might be Leong's first American film but she has done much work in Hong Kong, filming a dozen movies and recording half a dozen albums as well as modeling for countless products. Hence, her calm exterior, despite being barely out of her teens.

How different is filmmaking for her in the United States?

“It's totally different. In Hong Kong, we have to do four or five films or even more in one year. But here, we took six months to do this Mummy film. It's totally different! I think I prefer the American style. As an actor, there is plenty of emotion involved and it's so tiring. But I prefer it like that.”

How exactly did Leong get role? “I think Universal saw the movie Isabella (a Peter Kam film). That film went to the Berlin Film Festival (in 2006, and went on to win the Silver Berlin Award). So, they came to me and asked me to audition. I did it twice.

“The first time, it wasn't really good because I just had two days to prepare for my role. It was really hard for me the first time. But, I'm really happy that Rob (Cohen, the director) gave me a second chance to do it. I had enough time to prepare for it then.”

Leong was the last to audition in Hong Kong for the role of tomb guardian Lin. There were five or six girls before her but Leong was the only one who agreed to a kissing scene with co-star Luke Ford (who plays Alex O'Connell, the son of Fraser's character). Ironically, it was the serious actress with several award-winning films under her belt who agreed to the scene. The rest – who were pop stars – all said no to the kiss!

“I remember when we first met. We had to do the kissing scene. It was weird because we didn't know each other.

“But as an actress, you can't think too much, you just have to do it. It was an opportunity for me, so we just worked it out.”

Cohen really wanted Leong for the role and was excited to introduce her to Ford. “Rob just came up to me and said, ‘Isabella, could you kiss Luke?' Because I'd already read the script, I knew what I will be doing. It's the fight then the kiss. So, I said, ‘Yes, definitely, I'll kiss Luke.' ”

Leong's role as Lin accords her substantial screen time and is set to take her acting career to a more global scale. While she is passionate about acting, the same cannot be said for her singing and modelling.

“I've stopped singing. It's hard to handle being both a singer and actress. It's too tiring. Right now, I just want to focus on acting,” said the Canto-pop artiste who has a handful of albums and EPs to her name, among them Isabella, I am Isabella, To Find Love and Say Goodbye ... Luisa. Leong confessed: “Seriously, I didn't enjoy it a lot. It was unbelievable.”

As the European journalists were quite perplexed as to why she would continue doing something she did not enjoy for so long, Leong explained that she was bound by a contract.

Leong joined Hong Kong's Emperor Entertainment Group when she was 12 and began as a model. Then, she started singing and released an album when she was 16. Following that, she turned to acting and had her first cameo in a TV series titled Hong Kong Heartbeat, before she ventured into films.

“In Hong Kong, we have to do everything – singing, acting, modeling. I did modeling before, but I didn't like it very much. I made six to seven albums. I can't believe it myself.”

In 2005, Leong made her film debut in The Eye 10, then went on to star in Bug Me Not (2005) which got her nominated for Best New Performer at the 2006 Hong Kong Film Awards. Her leading role in Isabella (2006) was the turning point in her career as it won her the Best Actress title at the 2007 Hong Kong Film Awards, the Best New Performer at the 2006 Golden Bauhinia Awards and the Directors' Week Award for Best Actress at the Fantasporto 2007.

“Isabella changed my life. When this film came out and went to the Berlin Film Festival, I realized that I wanted to be an actress. Before that, I never really thought about it.”

She went on to make Oxide Pang's Diary in 2006, for which she was nominated as Best Supporting Actress at the 2007 Hong Kong Film Awards (yes, she was a nominee in the Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress categories in the same year!)

Last year, Leong co-starred in the arthouse film Spider Lilies – a Taiwanese lesbian drama – alongside pop singer/actress Rainie Yang. Spider Lilies was shown at the Berlin Film Festival and won the Teddy Award for Best Feature Film.

For now, Leong is content to remain in the United States doing promotions for the The Mummy, travelling and learning English, which according to her is “the most important thing”.

With such a plum role for her Hollywood debut, where will she go from here?

“I look forward to playing a prostitute or a junkie!”

#216 kazumi lover

kazumi lover

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:48 AM

Posted Image

Name: 梁洛施 / Leong Lok Si (Liang Luo Shi)
English name: Isabella Louisa Leong
Profession: Actress, singer and model
Nickname: Bella
Birthdate: 1988-June-23
Birthplace: Macau
Height: 172cm
Weight: 49kg
Star sign: Cancer
Chinese zodiac: Dragon
Blood type: B
Talent agency: EEG

TV Shows:
Hearts of Fencing II - Sunshine Heartbeat (TVB, 2004, guest)

Movies:
Missing (2008)
The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (2008)
Spider-Lilies (2007)
The Knot (2006)
Diary (2006)
Isabella (2006)
McDull, The Alumni (2006)
A Chinese Tall Story (2005)
Dragon Squad (2005)
Bug Me Not! (2005)
The Eye 10 (2005)

Trivia
Languages: Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Native origin: Zhongshan, Guangdong, China
Her father was Portuguese and her mother is half Chinese and half English

#217 preciosobaby

preciosobaby

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:41 PM

i really love her *
she is soooooo pretty <3
i love her acting in the MUMMY 3.
xx

#218 gary 1991

gary 1991

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 02:23 AM

she works in the last film of the mummy, if I have seen, it is a very good actress and the role that gave him the film was very good.

#219 Guest_BlaHBi_*

Guest_BlaHBi_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:17 AM

I watched the mummy 3 last night. The whole time I was like "hey I know that actress". Can't believe its Isabelle. She's really good as Lin as well. I didn't know Isabella can act. I've heard her songs and they're pretty crap. :P LOL glad she admitted that she hated singing and is only doing it cos of a contract agreement. I hope to see her in more movies. Bravo

#220 jessrei072229

jessrei072229

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 08:20 PM

i love bella! haha. :blush
i'm so glad that the last pages doesn't have any pathetic isabella haters clapclap
i also hope that she get out of her contract on eeg soon. based on those interviews,
she was not happy on that company, and i think isabella deserves a better company.
i hope she'll have more Hollywood movies to come..
and that she and rainie have another movie together.. :blush :blush :P

#221 alltherage

alltherage

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 07:12 PM

^ That's what i hope too.
Zhu Zi + Xiao Lu = Spider Lilies 2.
:tricky:

Edited by alltherage, 29 October 2008 - 07:15 PM.

#222 jessrei072229

jessrei072229

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 11:11 AM

definitely! spider lilies 2! :excited
after all director zero said in an interview that the love story between Zhu Zi and Xiao Lu has only just started! :athlon

Edited by jessrei072229, 31 October 2008 - 10:07 AM.

#223 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 05:22 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Source: ON.CC
Translation: Wendy @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums

Richard Li and EEG out-of-court settlement; Isabella is free

Isabella Leung and Richard Li developed a relationship that differed by at least 20 years 「忘年戀」. They started after EEG brought the 'lawsuit of the century' against Isabella. After dragging on for almost half a year, there was a breakthrough in the lawsuit yesterday when Richard Li and EEG agreed to settle out of court. EEG responds: "In the future, Isabella can do whatever she wants to do."

Isabella Leung, who is 20 years old this year, claimed that in 2001, when she was only 12 years old, she had to sign the contract to become a star so that she could support her family. After which, she came out with albums, filmed movies and commercials, bringing her fame and great achievements. Last year, when she shot Hollywood film "The Mummy 3", through matchmaker Michelle Yeoh, she met "Super Diamond bachelor" 「超級鑽石王老五」 Richard Li who is 22 years her senior. Richard left his then girlfriend, 羅愛欣, and started secretly planning to free Isabella. "Luo Kai love" 「洛楷戀」 was a heated rumor at the time, but Isabella was slow in responding making these rumors even more confusing. Early in the year, Isabella was seen shopping in brand name stores like a wealthy woman (闊太). It was also widely rumored that Richard invested money in starting a business to boost his 'little girlfriend' (小女友). Afterwards, Isabella flew to the US to improve her English to prepare for Hollywood and, later, to marry into a wealthy family.

Hearing scheduled for tomorrow

Earlier this year, Isabella's image changed from an 'innocent young girl' to a 'rebellious young woman'. All of a sudden coming up with many requests and even refusing to obediently follow her company's scheduled work for her. In March of this year, through a lawyer, she announced that she will no longer fulfill the company's contract. EEG spending a lot of energy and money, singlehandedly created her into the movie industry's newcomer queen. With these losses, EEG brought the lawsuit into the High Courts, suing Isabella for breach of contract and forbidding her to take on work that EEG did not schedule for her. It was rumored that Richard Li spent a lot of money to hire a lawyer for Isabella and EEG put together a group of top lawyers to fight against her. Because they had different reasons for suing each other, the case dragged on for over half a year. It was decided that tomorrow, the court will decide who will be the plaintiff and who will be the defendant.

EEG admits to settlement

Recently, there was a sudden development in which Isabella's side requested for EEG to settle out of court. This sudden progress can be said to be Richard Li's 42nd birthday gift (his birthday is this weekend). Yesterday, reporters contacted EEG's Artiste Management and Albums Department Manager Mani Fok to confirm. Mani confirmed the out of court settlement, saying: "Yes, but that's all I can say right now about the settlement. I can't reveal any details, that is one of the conditions of the settlement. In the future, Isabella can do whatever she wants to do."

#224 jessrei072229

jessrei072229

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 08:02 PM

yay! clapclap finally! there's a good progress on their case! i'm happy for isabella :)
i just hope that this richard li rumor is not true though... :unsure:

#225 mic

mic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 04:41 AM

Of cause the rumor is true lah if richard li is helping her, no man will help a lady if there is not relationship involve

#226 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:34 AM

Richard Li Isabella Leong Gives Birth; Li Ka Shing Names Grandson "Chang Zhi"
Source: Chinanews
Translated by Cmiley @ www.asianfanatics.net
Please link or credit if this is posted elsewhere.

Called By Xinhua asking on June 5, second son of Hong Kong's richest man Li Ka-shing, Richard Li and actress Isabella Leong secretly dating a year and a half, they confirmed that love, but also senior vice president and have been upgraded to become parents, Li Ka-shing, personally named for the grandson, "Changzhi" .

Hong Kong media today reported that Richard Li, 42-year-old more than a year ago and Isabella Leong Chuan scandal, at the same time, he and Emperor Co. was under contractual disputes, struggling six months after the termination by mutual agreement, after the woman had been secluded, there are speculation that she was pregnant and overseas getting ready for labor, until the end of yesterday's news has been confirmed that Richard Li has been promoted to senior vice president and a father.

Reported that, on the 23rd of this month until the age of 21-year-old Isabella Leong was in Toronto by the end of April for Richard Li gave birth to baby boy seven pounds weight, natural child birth, with the mother and child safe.

Richard Li is the media that do not intend to marry at the moment.

Isabella Leong's spokesman Lu also confirmed the good news. She was referring to Lee and Leong had plans, the grandchild's grandfather has named him Li Changzhi, as its English name from the father of the child for Ethan."

Lu also mentioned the situation of the mother Isabella Leong , "Isabella Leong choose natural childbirth with the accompany of Richard Li during the process, everything goes well, post-natal care for mothers, the recovery very quickly, even if the pro-breast-feeding, there has been no feel tired as easily with a baby. The birth of a child, Isabella Leong feels its a special gift, making her the most happy is Ethan is a child that loves to laugh, have been making people with a beam of smiles . As she has concentration to take care of new-born son, so there is no plan for Isabella Leong for a comeback . "

Two Hong Kong media yesterday were able to get Isabella Leong and Richard Li's son photo, which is a photograph of a family of three, sitting in chair holding his son Richard Li, his hands are holding his son tightly with a big smiling mouth, on his father the baby's eyes closed and mouth open, with a face of having a sweet dream, the baby's face ship, hair and short hair resembles similar to those of Richard Li. As for the near post-natal Isabella Leong seems to have gained weight, wearing patient clothing hair tied back with a good spirit leans beside her boy friend smiling with overflow of happiness.

The other photos was a single picture of the baby itself, left on the bed Ethan with an interesting expression and clear features.

#227 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37249 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 06:22 PM

Isabella Leong's first exclusive interview since giving birth to her baby
Monday June 8, 2009 Hong Kong
Source: Hunan News
Translated by: Matchbox @ http://mediachamber.net

Posted Image

Richard Li and Isabella Leong shocked the Hong Kong entertainment press with the news of their new born child. The other day Isabella finally accepted an exclusive interview with the Hong Kong press. She spoke for the first time of her joy in becoming a mother. She said "I enjoy looking after my baby. Every day he brings me a lot of happiness. I feel this is the happiest moment of my life. I have always wanted to become a mother". Isabella who comes from a single parent family is enjoying every moment of motherhood. "I have been looking forward to the day that I can take care of my own child. I am happy that I have been able to achieve my wish".

She stated that Richard is also very fond of children and felt it was the appropriate time to be a father. She said "The moment I found out I was pregnant of course I was very excited. I feel it is a gift from god." During pregnancy, no matter how busy Richard was he would take time out and fly overseas to spend time with her.

Richard said "Our baby is very well behaved. We will often talk to him to develop an early father and son style of communication". Isabella insisted to breastfeed and has been eating a lot. She has put on 10kgs in weight but didn't mind. In fact, since the day she discovered she was pregnant she had decided to experience the feeling of all aspects in motherhood. She said "I chose to have a natural birth and not have C-section surgery. I also insisted to breastfeed because I want to be a real mother".

randfather and Father have given thought in naming baby

On the day of the delivery, Richard accompanied Isabella in the delivery room. Perhaps their baby didn't want his mother to feel too much pain and was soon born. Richard said "The first time I saw him I felt really wonderful. I see a new born life and he is also our first child". He chose the name Ethan. After researching the Hebrew meaning which means Steadfast. He hopes that he can become a strong man. Ethan's Chinese name "Li Cheung Chi" was given by his grandfather Li Ka Shing.

Having a new member in the family of course grandfather Li Ka Shing is very pleased. But they did not have a grand celebration because when his other 4 grandchildren were born the family only had a dinner gathering in the past. He wanted to keep things low profile. As to why he chose this particular Chinese name for his grandson? "Cheung" means to follow the generation. As for the word "Chi" he insisted the reporter to look the word up in the Ci Hai encyclopaedic dictionary. The word implies to ruling a country while maintaining peace and prosperity. He hopes that his grandson can act stable enough in any situation. This clearly shows how high his expectations are for his grandson.

Baby fascinates people

Richard and Isabella invited 10 of their closest friends to their full moon dinner party. She said "Ethan loves to smile. He smiles all day long. He makes the whole family very happy. He doesn't have tantrums. I do not feel tired looking after him. What is amazing is that he fascinates everyone. Time flies when I just look at him. Breastfeeding was very hard work at first. On the day our baby was born he had to have 7 meals a day. He would be breast fed every 3-4 hours. His appetite was good and I didn't feel tired". She intends to look after her baby and has no plans in returning to the entertainment circle. However she will continue to study English. What about marriage plans? She replied "Currently we have no plans in getting married". (How about having another child?) "I don't have any plans in having another child at the moment".

What are Isabella's expectations? "As a mother I certainly hope my son will grow up healthy and happily. During pregnancy the swine flu outbreak was a huge threat. Therefore health is a very important issue. I hope that he can become someone who will live up to his grandfather and father's expectations".

#228 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 05:41 AM

Posted Image

Isabella Leong moving to Singapore with baby

To move away from the eyes of paparazzi, ex-Emperor Entertainment Group celebrity Isabella Leong plans to move to Singapore with her newborn baby. The Li family has also expressed their wish for Leong to be a full-time mother before her boy turns 10.

Leong's boyfriend, the 42-year-old businessman and property tycoon, Richard Li, has decided to move Leong and their son here. While being safe from paparazzi, Li can also look after them while working here. The whole family will be settling down in Singapore soon.

To ensure that their son Ethan - the third generation of the billionaire family and grandson of Li Ka-Shing - gets the best guidance in his childhood, the Li family has expressed their wish for Leong to resume work only after her son turns 10 years old.

The mother and son are currently residing in San Francisco. Leong has resumed her English lessons and her mother is helping her with the baby.

Source: Yahoo! News

#229 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:49 PM

Richard Li denying of throwing a lavish party, bringing son home for his family to see in July

Posted Image

Source: http://epochtimes.co...12/n2555622.htm
Translation: ling gan @ http://asianfanatics.net

Isabella Leong has just given birth to the Hong Kong's richest man's son, Ethan Li. The media has been competing to interview them, and Richard has spoken that he won't involve a lot of people to throw a lavish party, and he will bring his son Li Chang Zhi home to Hong Kong for his family to see in the end of July.

Isabella won't throw a lavish birthday party
Isabella Leong will turn 21 on June 23, and Chang Zhi will be 2 months old on June 26. There are some rumors saying that Richard will throw an extravagant party by picking up his guests by private plane to San Francisco, where the party will be held. Richard denied that he doesn't have that kind of plan.

Isabella's spokeperson, Lu Mi Xue revealed that Richard is a humble and natural person, he never does things in an exagerrated manner. About Isabella's coming home plan, Lu Mi Xue said that the plan would be they all will come back to Hong Kong in the end of July. But she still cannot confirm it, as there might be some changes because Chang Zhi is still a small baby, and everyone has to prioritize his health and safety.

Lu Mi Xue also revealed that on May 25 last month, Richard took his son's one-month-old picture. There was also Isabella in the pic, showing her smiling face while holding and looking at her baby, expressing an indescribable happiness. Lu Mi Xue expressed, "Their motive when making the birth of their son news public is for the sake of sharing happiness with everyone, please don't make random guesses. Isabella is enjoying her time taking care of her son, she's busy, she wouldn't have any time to throw a lavish birthday bash. The family only plans to eat together, celebrating her birthday peacefully, and that already makes them happy."

Will not involve lots of people to throw a party
It is reported that Richard and Isabella are humble and no frills persons. They only invite some of their good friends to eat while celebrating their son's 1 month birthday. How come would there be an airplane picking up guests, involving many people just to throw a party? Richard is also known as (小小超,xiao xiao chao), little superhuman, while his son would be called (迷你超, mi ni chao), mini superhuman, because his father and grandfather, Li Jia Cheng, are wealthy businessmen, thus the nearly 2-months-old baby's worth is calculated to be almost HKD$60,000,000,000.

#230 Guest_thinker now age_*

Guest_thinker now age_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:24 PM

I was browsing the article about Isobelle Leong and Richad Li's article...

Anyways I was curious and browse through her profile, imdb profiles indicate Isabella was born in 1979 which she's actually 30, and while wikipedia she is 21 born in 1988...

Did she really play Lin in the Curse of the Mummy?

#231 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 05:01 AM

Posted Image

Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Isabella Leong returns to HK with son with happiness written all over

Isabella Leong and Hong Kong's wealthiest man Li Ka Shing's son Richard Li had been in love and on April 26th of this year, Isabella bore him a son. Because Richard was afraid that Isabella and his son would get harassed and the H1N1 outbreak, he made arrangements for them to live in Mainland. Seeing that his 7 month year old son is now experiencing a healthy growth, he decided to bring Isabella and their son back to HK in his private airplane for the Christmas holidays. Seeing Isabella living with such happiness, even good friend Charlene Choi is happy for her, but for herself she has not found her happiness yet.

Yesterday the couple sent the Media a photo of Isabella and her son, revealing the happiness. They also responded to the recent reports of Isabella and their son coming back to Hong Kong, the couple thanked everyone for their concern. Richard responded saying: "I thank every one of the Media friends for their concern. We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. He also hopes that the public can give them peace and more privacy. Thanks very much!"

Charlene feels happy for Isabella

Charlene saw the photo of Isabella and felt happy for her. She and Isabella were once colleagues and had a pretty good relationship too, but now they do not keep in touch anymore. She saw the photo and felt that the Isabella she knew had gained some weight and looks like she's in great happiness. (You can too?) Charlene said that she has not found her happiness yet, although the fortune teller said she'll be a wealthy wife, but her hands are bony, which means that she'll have to count on herself for many things. However, despite this she's still happy because she'll be happier using the money she earned herself to buy things and will cherish it more. She felt that nowadays young people can get things easily, making it less precious. She will require 10 times the amount of work of a 100% before rewarding herself.

Regarding to the recent incident of the four major record companies having issues with copyright, it was said that the "big 4" wants to boycott TVB for other TV stations? Charlene said awkwardly that she has no contract with TVB and is not convenient for her to give an opinion.

#232 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37249 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 05:56 PM

Isabella Leong Pregnant Again?
Saturday February 27, 2010 Hong Kong
Source:Hunan News
Translation: Matchbox @ http://illusive-sere....forumotion.net

Posted Image

Isabella Leong gave birth to Richard Li's son last April and named him Ethan Li Cheung Chi. Since then she has been mainly focusing on caring for her child. Recently a magazine exposed that she is 3 months pregnant again with their second child, even though she is not married to him. It claimed that Li Ka Shing organised her to stay in Hong Kong while she was pregnant and arranged specific meals for her in order for her to have a healthy baby.

#233 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37249 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 04:46 AM

Isabella Leong pregnant again?
Wednesday March 3, 2010 Hong Kong
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Posted Image

April 26, 2009, Isabella Leong had a boy (Ethan) with her husband Richard Li. Since then, she had focused on taking care of her son. Yesterday a magazine reported that Isabella is already 3 months pregnant with her second child, so initially having plans to come back to Hong Kong to see Ethan's grandfather Li Ka Shing. Around late January, Isabella discovered that she was pregnant, therefore her plans had were changed.

Reporters contacted Isabella's Hong Kong spokesperson to clarify, she expressed: "I have never heard of this news, so there is no way I can clarify. However, when Ethan was born, Mr. Lee happily announced the good news to the public, so if she is pregnant again, I'm sure the couple will announce it. But at this moment, I really cannot confirm anything."

#234 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 07:38 AM

Isabella Leong Gives Birth to Twin Boys

In April 2009, Isabella Leong Lok Chi gave birth to tycoon, Richard Li’s, son in Canada . The couple distributed baby photos to the media to share their happiness. Grandfather billionaire, Li Ka Sing, also revealed his happiness openly at the time.

Isabella and her eldest son, Cheung Chi, lived in Richard’s house in Hong Kong from December 2009 to February 2010. However, when Isabella was rumored to be carrying twins in February, the pair have kept a very low profile. To avoid the paparazzi, Isabella even moved to San Francisco to await the impending birth.

According to a reliable source, Isabella successfully gave birth to a pair of twin boys at the end June. Becoming a father for the second time, Richard Li recently returned to Hong Kong to share the good news with his close friends.

Patrick Tam Sends His Blessings

Isabella’s good friend, Patrick Tam Yiu Man, did not receive the twins’ birth news from Isabella yet. “Since the last time Isabella returned to Hong Kong , we have not stayed in touch. We have both been busy. Isabella has been busy with the child caring.” If Patrick receives the news directly from Isabella, he will send his congratulations.” Patrick does not mind sending double the amount of gifts for the baby twins.

Source: Appledaily
Credits: Jayne @ http://jaynestars.com

#235 cheryltanfc

cheryltanfc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 06:51 AM

Isabella Leong Gives Birth to Twin Sons

Posted Image

Wealthy Hong Kong bachelor Richard Li fathered his girlfriend Isabella Leong's twin sons which she gave birth to at the end of June, as he is now the father of all three of her sons.

Michelle Lo, spokesperson for Isabella Leong, said she has not been able to respond at this stage and has not received instructions to provide photos of the twins.

It is reported by Hong Kong media that Richard Li put aside work and flew to San Francisco when Leong was about to deliver last month. While he stayed with them less than one month, he had to go back to Hong Kong to deal with his business.

But when he now meets with friends and relatives, he can not resist sharing the good news with them.

Leong found she was pregnant again at the end of last year after she just delivered her first son Ethan Li. Richard Li arranged for them to return to Hong Kong at Christmas last year, so could take care of the mother and son. The whereabouts of Leong, however, was discovered by the paparazzi. For their safety, they were sent back to San Fancisco after the Chinese New Year.

As their first son Ethan Li was born, the parents were so happy they released a family photo of the three. The boy's grandfather, the super-wealthy Li Ka-Shing, was even excited to speak with the press at that time. At this time, both Li and Leong have yet to make any announcements to the press.

According to the Forbes World's Richest List published in March, Li Kai-Shing, who owns 21 billion US dollars worth of assets, is ranked 14th in the world. Richard Li, the youngest son of Li Kai-Shing, has been dubbed "Little Superman" by the press, and has a net worth of about 9 billion RMB. He is the Chairman and Executive Director of PCCW Limited and Pacific Century Group in Hong Kong, Chairman of Singapore-based Pacific Century Regional Developments Limited, and a non-executive director of the Bank of East Asia.

Their love story:

11/2007, while starring in film "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor," Isabella Leong was introduced to Richard Li by actress Michelle Yeoh. They fell in love with each other.

3/2008, Hong Kong media reported that Richard Li spent about 6.2 million US dollars to resolve Leong's 13-year contract with Emperor Entertainment Group (one of the largest entertainment groups in Hong Kong).

4/2009, Leong gives birth to Ethan Li, her first son.

6/2010, Leong gives birth to twin boys.

(Source: CRI)

#236 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:08 AM

Posted Image

Source: Tom.com
Credits: Jayne @ http://jaynestars.com

Isabella Leong: “Marriage is Not Important”

After giving birth to Richard Li’s son, Ethan, last year, Isabella Leong Lok Chi had a pair of boy twins in June 2010 again. Recent rumors claim that Isabella may marry Richard in August. Dispelling these rumors, Isabella’s representative said, “Isabella is still Ms. Leong. Although not married into the Li family, Isabella is living very happily.”

Hong Kong women have envied the modern Cinderella stories of twenty-seven-year-old, Cathy Tsui Chi Kei, and twenty-two-year-old, Isabella Leong. After Cathy married billionaire heir, Martin Lee, she gave birth to two daughters. In the pursuit of delivering a male heir to the Lee family’s fortune, perhaps Cathy will need to continue to be a baby-making machine. In contrast, despite giving birth to three sons, Isabella still remains unmarried.

Isabella is currently resting in San Francisco , USA after giving birth to twin boys last month. According to tabloid reports, Richard’s father, Li Ka Shing, was extremely grateful towards Isabella for delivering three male heirs and approved of the marriage between Richard and Isabella. Another tabloid report claimed that Mr. Li wanted to fly to San Francisco to visit the twin boys, but had to reschedule due to his work load.

In response to recent marriage rumors, Isabella’s representative said, “Isabella Leong is grateful towards the public’s concern. She will not respond to personal matters.” (Is Ms. Isabella currently married to Richard Li?) “No, she is still Ms. Leong.”

According to Isabella’s friends, she does not have any plans to return to Hong Kong yet. An inside source said, “There are no plans for marriage yet. Isabella is not concerned about a marriage certificate. As long as two people are happy together, that is fine. Since giving birth to three sons, everyone within the Li family are very happy.”

“Over the last three years, many producers wanted to cast Isabella in their films. Since she is busy taking care of her three sons, she will not consider making a comeback to the entertainment industry.”

#237 eternalspring

eternalspring

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:33 PM

Just want to share with you a letter from a fan of Rainie Yang and Isabelle Leong in Vietnam. I like her letter. It is beautifully written and touching. I hope Rainie Yang Cheng Lin receives and reads this letter.

22 October 2013

Ms Rainie Yang Cheng Lin
Singer/Actress
Sony BMG Music Entertainment (Taiwan) Ltd
6th Floor, No. 35, Lane 11

Kwang-Fu North Road
Taipei 105 Taiwan

Loved Cheng Lin,

(1) Permit me to call you ‘Cheng Lin’ instead of ‘Ms Yang’, because you are the dearest in my heart. You are the first and the most beloved artist to whom I write this letter of appreciation.

(2) My name is Pure Ocean (‘Pure Ocean’ is a nickname, because I love lying next to the seaside and feeling humble/inspired while contemplating on the purity and vastness of the oceans.). I am a 27 years-old Vietnamese woman and am one of your admirers from Vietnam.

(3) Early October 2013, I happened to watch one of your movies, Spider Lilies. This was the first time I saw you on screen. Thanks to the devotion of your loyal fans in Vietnam, I have come to know more about your multi-talents in the fields of singing, composing and acting. We really are in deepest love with you and are very proud of you. Not only because of your impressive achievements over the past decade, but also and above all else is because you – Rainie Yang Cheng Lin – are the perfect combination of decency, beauty and talent.

(4) I would like to convey my deepest sympathy for the recent departure of your father. It breaks my heart to see you suffered and were in tears at your 20 July 2013 Love Voyage concert in Shanghai. Your love and sacrifice for your family is a shining example for us to follow. I have been so much in love with your inner and outer beauty, including the touching message of gratitude that you had given to the audience at your 23 March 2013 Love Voyage concert in Taipei. Your genuine dedication to art and your deep appreciation for worldwide admirers have left a lasting memory in our hearts.

(5) I am amongst millions of people who have watched and loved your sensational kissing scenes with Isabella Leong in Spider Lilies. Though I am not completely satisfied with the structure and the loving developments of your and Isabella’s characters in the movie, I have been very much in love with the breathtaking chemistry between you and Isabella Leong in the deleted love scenes. I don’t know about other corners of the world, but in Vietnam there is a group of your fans who have equally loved Rainie Yang and Isabella Leong since the release of Spider Lilies. They have followed your and Isabella’s news every day. They have dedicated their time and effort to write numerous fan-fictions about you and Isabella based on your and Isabella’s mutual compliments in public as well as based on the facts while filming Spider Lilies. They even hope you and Isabella Leong become lovers of each other in real life. In our hearts, Isabella Leong and Rainie Yang is the most captivating sweetest couple, both on screen and/or in real life!

(6) As an art-lover and cinema-goer, I hope you and Isabella Leong play a loving couple in your next great projects. We wish to watch you and Isabella Leong again in a big theatre where we can feel like sitting next to you and connecting as one with all the emotions and movements of your characters. Having great scripts and in collaboration with the prominent director such as Ang Lee, together with your reputation and the mesmerising chemistry between you and Isabella Leong, we believe the success of your future movies would be greater than Brokeback Mountain, Spider Lilies and even Palme D’Or award-winning Blue is the Warmest Colour’s! Please consider making another greater movie with Isabelle Leong and fulfilling our dreams!

(7) I wish you continuous shining in your rising career. I also wish you great health, endless joy and everlasting happiness in life. Whether you are singled or will be in a loving relationship with someone. As long as he or she truly loves you and takes great care of you and you also cherish him or her dearly, we will always support you and the person you are in love with. If possible please could you convey our kindest regards and best wishes to your great friend, Isabella Leong? Because we also adore her just as much as we do admire you. Your and Isabella Leong’s magnetic beauty as well as the sensual kisses between Rainie Yang and Isabella Leong in Spider Lilies have succeeded in hypnotising the eyes, obsessing the minds and capturing the hearts of both men and women across the globe.

(8) I hear you love your dog Yumi as if he or she is your own child. In the love for all beings and respect for all lives as well as for the sustainability of our beautiful planet, I have become vegan and have never been sick since 12 years-old. Only because I have love and care for your health, I hope you also expand your love toward other animal friends and become a compassionate vegan like other Hong Kong/Taiwanese celebrities such as Faye Wong, Kay Tse, Lin Wan Fang, Aya Liu Hanya, Barbie Hsu and Maggie Q, etc. Loving Hut (www.LovingHut.com) has more than 200 vegan restaurants around the world, including 20 across Taiwan. You might try out at Loving Hut and enjoy delicious healthy plant-based cuisines with your family or friends.

(9) Has anybody told you that your hands and fingers are perfectly neat and breathtakingly beautiful? If not, then it is me who has noticed and immediately fallen in love with you on the seconds I saw your hands around Isabella Leong’s shoulders in Spider Lilies. Your English name ‘Rainie’ implies R-A-I-N. I always love the fragrance of the rain. I also enjoy walking in the light rains whenever possible…

(10) I wish I could speak Chinese so I can fully embrace your music. I like your enchanting and pleasant presence. I adore your honesty, eloquence and frankness. I admire your subtle views on love and life. I know I couldn’t count the long list of great things that make me adore you as a person. I especially love the melody of the song you sang with Coco Lee. Your voice is clear and pleasing. I know I could watch you forever, Rainie; simply because I have enjoyed watching you and seeing through the inside, the real and the beautiful person of Rainie Yang Cheng Lin!!!!!

With ultimate love and respect

An admirer of yours from Vietnam

P.S.: Allow me to send you a bunch of white flowers in spirit and a kiss of respect on your beautiful hand, Rainie. I’ve really wished to offer you a bottle of perfume by Gucci Rush but I don’t know where you are or whether this letter can reach you. I am not after your fame or money because I am a spiritual practitioner and am very self-sufficient. But every time looking at you and at the brilliant heart of yours, I’m more and more in love with you and really want to take greatest care of you for the rest of my life. I have meant everything I said and I think you can feel my heart also. And I hope you will always cherish my 3 precious words to you, Rainie: I LOVE YOU!!!

#238 eternalspring

eternalspring

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:23 AM

Hi Rainie's fans: I would like to share with you 2 letters by an admirer of Rainie Yang from Vietnam. I like her letters. They are beautifully written and touching. I hope Rainie Yang receives and reads these letters.

-----------

It's still raining while I'm writing you this letter....

7 November 2013 at 09:35 – 11:40

Ms Rainie Yang Cheng Lin

Singer/Actress

Kwang-Fu North Road

Taipei 105 Taiwan

Most beloved Cheng Lin,

(1) I hope you and your loved ones have been doing well. This is Pure Ocean. I am one of your Vietnamese admirers who wrote you the attached letter of appreciation on 25 October 2013 from Australia.

(2) Early this morning, while jogging under the light rain with green trees and fragrant flowers along the roads of where I live, I have been thinking about you. While holding the glittering raindrops in my hands, I feel like I am embracing you in my arms, because RAIN is YOU: RAINIE Yang Cheng Lin. Looking up the vast sky, I was hypnotised by the beauty of the rainbows for a while. I breathed in the fresh air and felt elated as if I were flying up to the most distant paradises. This spectacular beauty of nature has inspired me to send you my kindest regards again through this loving letter.

(3) In 2007 and 2010 I went to Taiwan for spiritual retreats. I visited your country just to join the Taiwanese and tens of thousands of people from all corners of the world to group meditate for a World Vegan-World Peace (www.GodsDirectContact.org.tw). Taiwan and South Korea are my favourite countries in Asia. If there are spiritual retreats in the future, I will re-visit these two nations; because the South Korean and Taiwanese people are very, very genuine and spiritual. I have prayed to the Providence to bless Rainie Yang Cheng Lin and to grace the beautiful and kind-hearted country/people of Taiwan more than ever. I have been grateful and asked the clouds and the winds to bring my deepest love (and from your other admirers) to you – our most beloved multi-talented artist – Rainie Yang Cheng Lin. Whether this letter reaches you or not, our undying love for you has blended in the air. Air is love and love is the essence that we can't live without. I think a person of depth and sensitivity such as yourself can feel this universal love we have for you; is that right, most beloved Rainie?

(4) Being rich and famous as you are is the real blessings from heavens. I hope you treasure these spiritual merits by continue shining even more, not only on stage and on silver screens, but also imprinting on the hearts of each admirer by practicing a compassionate noble vegan lifestyle, for the evolution of our beautiful planet as well as for the betterment of your own body-mind-spirit in this life and the lives after. Every seconds there are hundreds of millions of our animal friends who are suffering and are being massacred for human's consumption. Your love for your pet dog Yumi is really amazing and we admire you for that. But I hope you multiply and expand your boundless love toward other beautiful beings such as pigs, cows, chickens, etc. by protecting their lives just as equally precious as of ours and by not eating them anymore. With your prominence and by becoming a vegan, you may never imagine there are countless thousands/millions of people who will follow your steps and will be elevated by your shining compassionate example. Please do some research on veganism and watch the program called 'Stop Animal Cruelty' on Supreme Master Television via http://suprememaster...-animal-cruelty and/or the documentaries (Earthlings, Forks Over Knives, Food Matters and The Ethics of What We Eat) that could change your life and help you to become a brighter person. Only because I have love and care for you so much. So whatever information I share with you is coming from my goodwill. I believe Rainie Yang Cheng Lin is a very intelligent person. You know what is best for you, that is: Just be yourself and let the whole universe praises a very special Rainie Yang Cheng Lin of eternal love. Let the history honours your shining compassion and let many billions of people follow a divine Rainie Yang Cheng Lin of veganism, beauty and virtue.

(5) Being amongst millions of other viewers across the globe, I am really impressed by your passionate kissing scenes with Isabella Leong in Spider Lilies’ deleted love scenes. Right after enjoying the mesmerising connection between the two of you, I watched Spider Lilies and was not completely fulfilled by the elements that I already conveyed in my previous letter of 25 October 2013. But I will never forget the faces, the mouths, the lips, the cheeks and the chins of yours and Isabella Leong’s. Everything on Rainie Yang's and Isabella Leong’s shining faces are pretty and perfect!!!! Your beautiful hands/fingers embraced around Isabella Leong’s shoulders while she was on top of your body was the only reason I watched Spider Lilies’ deleted love scenes for the third time. Oh heavens! I would like to invite the whole world to come and kiss your beautiful hands/fingers. Divinity should be the right word to describe the breathtaking beauty of the hands/fingers of Rainie Yang Cheng Lin!!

(6) 6 weeks already but I still can't stop thinking about you since the first day I saw the sensual kisses between Rainie Yang and Isabella Leong in Spider Lilies. Despite having commitments and other interests, I put aside significant hours over the past weekends just to read your news and watch your music & interviews on YouTube. I have been an admirer of Western cinemas since 12 years-old. I have watched hundreds of Hollywood movies (and several European's & Asian's) of all kinds. I have admired numerous talented actors and actresses around the world. Yet no one has ever hypnotised my eyes, obsessed my mind and captured my heart to the deepest extent just as you have done to me – Rainie Yang Cheng Lin. I would say you are the first and the only artist whom I feel inspired and write these letters of appreciation. You are also the first and the only singer whom I honour by buying your albums from YESASIA.com. Instead of listening to the boring financial and legal news on radio (due to the nature of my work), I keep listening to your music while driving to work. Your enchanting music in the background has always soothed my mind whenever I feel a bit pressured at work. I even respectfully place the attached photo between you and Isabella Leong alongside Johnny Depp's at my workstation. You and Isabella looked very bright, bold and beautiful together in this photo!!!!!

(7) I really want to invite you as a guest of honour to my residence in Australia and/or in Vietnam, if you ever visit these two countries. Though for the time being I usually stay in hotels and do not have a home of my own (because I’ve kept travelling between several countries whenever work requires). But you will always have a very, very special place in the bottom of my heart. I would not dare to indulge myself by saying that I am speaking for and/or on behalf of many thousands of your admirers in Vietnam. But I believe all art-lovers will honour you and come to enjoy your concerts, if you have liveshow(s) in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi (the capital cities of Vietnam). Therefore, whenever and wherever you happen to be in Vietnam, either on business or on vacation, please keep in mind that you have been and will always be the most beloved person and the favourite multi-talented artist whom we all want to embrace. We love you not only because you have been the very famous ‘Princess of Cuteness’. Your inner self may be more and deeper than that. Not only do I love your youthful-baby face and cheerful presence, but also have you attracted me with your pleasing voice and the natural expressions of your intelligence and subtleness that are always radiating from your being. Forgive me if I err on the side of over enthusiasm and say things that may make you feel flattered or embarrassed. It is difficult for me to stay cool before your enchanting presence. Maybe am I too deep in love with you or is it because you are a very special person that all words would never be sufficient and complete to describe how much we have adored Rainie Yang Cheng Lin? You are not only a real entertainer but also are a very attractive woman. Your inner and outer beauty truly is the desiring treasure of millions of young people around the world.

(8) Back in the years, in one of your concerts, we heard you said, 'In fact I have specifically selected some songs. I think sometimes words cannot fully express some of the feelings. Music is the best way of expression. Because of you, I have selected these songs, really! And I have the most feelings for these songs! While singing I might get too emotional to continue. If you know my songs by heart, please help me to finish, alright? These songs are very important to me, they are the starting point of my love!'

We have been very moved while listening to these 4 selected songs of yours, such as 过敏, 倔强, 折疊式愛情 and 小茉莉. The lyrics in these songs, including 曖昧, and 帶我走, are hauntingly heart-breaking. When hearing you said, 'These songs are the starting point of my love,' we cannot help but think about the loving friendship and/or loving relationship (if any) between you and Isabella Leong. We, in fact, have always wished and hoped Rainie Yang and Isabella Leong become a loving couple in real life (because the two of you are really beautiful together).

(9) Though I often think about you and adore you with all my heart, I haven't had any sexual desire for you. But recently, after watching your acceptance speech at the 45th Golden Bell Award, I don't know how and why you appeared in my dream with the same outfit on the day you were honoured. In the dream you were very bright and close to me as if I could feel your breath next to my lips. It has been very hard for me as well as for anybody to control his or her desire to hold Rainie tight and kiss Yang Cheng Lin nonstop (because you really are beautiful). If you were a vegan, I might have lost control and already kissed your 'inviting' lips in the dream!! You truly are the burning desire of both men and women. I am sure not only I, but also many thousands of people around the world, have been dreaming to hold your hands and to go out seeing the sea, the sky, the sun, the moon and the stars with you – Rainie Yang Cheng Lin – then go home having a deepest connection with you as soul mates; then when the night falls, he or she will hold you tight and look into your eyes, then sleep and wake up in the loving arms of each other while enjoying the fragrance of the body and of the sunshine shining through the glass window... While we do not have this privilege to embrace you in our arms in real life, we will wait for the day you honour us by spending and cherishing the rest of your life with Isabella Leong or whomever you are/will be in love with.

(10) We wish you great health and continuous shining in whatever you are/will be doing. We continue listening to your music while awaiting your upcoming projects. As long as you are still in the entertainment industry or even if you are being just an ordinary citizen, you will always have thousands of admirers from all over the world who love and support you. Thank you again and forever – Rainie Yang Cheng Lin – for being what you are and for doing what you do. Thank you for colouring our lives and beautifying this Earth with your multi-talents and magnificent presence. May the Most High always bless you more and ever.

Always embrace you with ultimate love and absolute adoration.

Pure Ocean

P.S.: You always look brilliant in all styles and colours. You are so young and pretty when you wear your hair out. But I always love and can watch you again and forever when your hair is tied up (because this hairstyle looks lovely and compliments everything on your beautiful face). Your beautiful smile and angelic face at the 45th Golden Bell Award has melted my heart. You looked phenomenal on that day. I don't know what else to say but am thanking heavens for bringing you to this Earth. Please close your eyes for a few seconds and feel the love and the rounding arms not only of mine but also of many thousands of your admirers from Vietnam. Are you listening and feeling from your heart and from the air that I LOVE YOU, WE LOVE YOU: RAINIE YANG CHENG LIN...

-------------

25 October 2013

Ms Rainie Yang Cheng Lin
Singer/Actress

Kwang-Fu North Road
Taipei 105 Taiwan

Loved Cheng Lin,

(1) Permit me to call you ‘Cheng Lin’ instead of ‘Ms Yang’, because you are the dearest in my heart. You are the first and the most beloved artist to whom I write this letter of appreciation.

(2) My name is Pure Ocean (‘Pure Ocean’ is a nickname, because I love lying next to the seaside and feeling humble/inspired while contemplating on the purity and vastness of the oceans.). I am a 27 years-old Vietnamese woman and am one of your admirers from Australia.

(3) Early October 2013, I happened to watch one of your movies, Spider Lilies. This was the first time I saw you on screen. Thanks to the devotion of your loyal fans in Vietnam, I have come to know more about your multi-talents in the fields of singing, composing and acting. We really are in deepest love with you and are very proud of you. Not only because of your impressive achievements over the past decade, but also and above all else is because you – Rainie Yang Cheng Lin – are the perfect combination of decency, beauty and talent.

(4) I would like to convey my deepest sympathy for the recent departure of your father. It breaks my heart to see you suffered and were in tears at your 20 July 2013 Love Voyage concert in Shanghai. Your love and sacrifice for your family is a shining example for us to follow. I have been so much in love with your inner and outer beauty, including the touching message of gratitude that you had given to the audience at your 23 March 2013 Love Voyage concert in Taipei. Your genuine dedication to art and your deep appreciation for worldwide admirers have left a lasting memory in our hearts.

(5) I am amongst millions of people who have watched and loved your sensational kissing scenes with Isabella Leong in Spider Lilies. Though I am not completely satisfied with the structure and the loving developments of your and Isabella’s characters in the movie, I have been very much in love with the breathtaking chemistry between you and Isabella Leong in the deleted love scenes. I don’t know about other corners of the world, but in Vietnam there is a group of your fans who have equally loved Rainie Yang and Isabella Leong since the release of Spider Lilies. They have followed your and Isabella’s news every day. They have dedicated their time and effort to write numerous fan-fictions about you and Isabella based on your and Isabella’s mutual compliments in public as well as based on the facts while filming Spider Lilies. They even hope you and Isabella Leong become lovers of each other in real life. In our hearts, Isabella Leong and Rainie Yang is the most captivating sweetest couple, both on screen and/or in real life!

(6) As an art-lover and cinema-goer, I hope you and Isabella Leong play a loving couple in your next great projects. We wish to watch you and Isabella Leong again in a big theatre where we can feel like sitting next to you and connecting as one with all the emotions and movements of your characters. Having great scripts and in collaboration with the prominent director such as Ang Lee, together with your reputation and the mesmerising chemistry between you and Isabella Leong, we believe the success of your future movies would be greater than Brokeback Mountain, Spider Lilies and even Palme D’Or award-winning Blue is the Warmest Colour’s! Please consider making another greater movie with Isabelle Leong and fulfilling our dreams!

(7) Once again and thousands more of thanks to you - Rainie Yang Cheng Lin - for beautifying this Earth with your magnificent presence. Your artistic charisma, beauty and talent have always brought so much joy and uplifted the art-lovers to the deeper and higher level of enjoyment. I wish you continuous shining in your rising career. I also wish you great health, endless joy and everlasting happiness in life. Whether you are singled or will be in a loving relationship with someone. As long as he or she truly loves you and takes great care of you and you also cherish him or her dearly, we will always support you and the person you are in love with. If possible please could you convey our kindest regards and best wishes to your great friend, Isabella Leong? Because we also adore her just as much as we do admire you. Your and Isabella Leong’s magnetic beauty as well as the sensual kisses between Rainie Yang and Isabella Leong in Spider Lilies have succeeded in hypnotising the eyes, obsessing the minds and capturing the hearts of both men and women across the globe.

(8) I hear you love your dog Yumi as if he or she is your own child. In the love for all beings and respect for all lives as well as for the sustainability of our beautiful planet, I have become vegan and have never been sick since 12 years-old. Only because I have love and care for your health, I hope you also expand your love toward other animal friends and become a compassionate vegan like other Hong Kong/Taiwanese celebrities such as Faye Wong, Kay Tse, Lin Wan Fang, Aya Liu Hanya, Barbie Hsu and Maggie Q, etc. Loving Hut (www.LovingHut.com; www.SupremeMasterTV.com) has more than 200 vegan restaurants around the world, including 20 across Taiwan. You might try out at Loving Hut and enjoy delicious healthy plant-based cuisines with your family or friends.

(9) Has anybody told you that your hands and fingers are perfectly neat and breathtakingly beautiful? If not, then it is me who has noticed and immediately fallen in love with you on the seconds I saw your hands around Isabella Leong’s shoulders in Spider Lilies. Your English name ‘Rainie’ implies R-A-I-N. I always love the fragrance of the rain. I also enjoy walking in the light rains whenever possible…

(10) I wish I could speak Chinese so I can fully embrace your music. I like your enchanting and pleasant presence. I adore your honesty, eloquence and frankness. I admire your subtle views on love and life. I know I couldn’t count the long list of great things that make me adore you as a person. I especially love the melody of the song you sang with Coco Lee. Your voice is clear and pleasing. I know I could watch you forever, Rainie; simply because I have enjoyed watching you and seeing through the inside, the real and the beautiful person of Rainie Yang Cheng Lin!!!!!

With ultimate love and respect

An admirer of yours from Vietnam

P.S.: Allow me to send you a bunch of white flowers in spirit and a kiss of respect on your beautiful hand, Rainie. I’ve really wished to offer you a bottle of perfume by Gucci Rush but I don’t know where you are or whether this letter can reach you. I treasure but am not after your fame or money because I am a spiritual practitioner and am very self-sufficient. But every time looking at you and at the brilliant heart of yours, I’m more and more in love with you and really want to take greatest care of you for the rest of my life. I have meant everything I said and I think you can feel my heart also. And I hope you will always cherish my 3 precious words to you, Rainie: I LOVE YOU!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: isabella leong, leong lok si

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users