• Please log in to reply
320 replies to this topic

#201 Myvi

Myvi

我爱言承旭

• Forum Masters
  • 9010 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 03:16 PM

Lin Chiling went to a few tv stations to raise funds for Worldvision, to help the African Aids orphans.
She also talked abt her trip to Africa, she was very much saddened by the situation of the kids there.
She nearly cried when she was with the children but was informed by the organisers to try her best
not to cry.

The 2 TVBS hosts then played a game with her, "the perfect male friend". There's a board with the pixs of
6 males, the 1st is her modelling co. boss, 2nd - Jerry, 3rd - a childhood friend, 4th - Chai Kang Yong,
5th - LCL's older brother & 6th -Tomo, her Japanese co-host for Japan travel show. There's the 2nd board
with several questions, such as who's not gentle, who dont have a good body, who is not sentimental, etc, etc.
For every question, Lin Chiling has to choose 1 male who fits the criteria of the question & the person
will be voted out. In the end, for the last question, the only 2 males left were Jerry & LCL's childhood friend,
& the question was "who dont have white teeth". LCL said both the guys have white teeth,
she cant decide but the hosts said she must choose between the 2. In the end, LCL put
the "Out" sign in between the 2 guys, giving not a definite answer. The 2 hosts then pull
away the paper at the end of the question board which is the answer of who is her perfect male friend
& the answer is Jerry.

Btw, the childhood friend of LCL is the same guy which was once rumoured to be
competing with Jerry for Ms Lin, this guy is from a rich business family & its the same one
that newspapers wrote that LCL's mother favour him as a son-in-law over Jerry.

Chai Kang Yong & Lin Chiling co-hosted a show together, but recently LCL left the show to
concentrate on acting class. LCL also guested at Kang Xi Lai Le, a show that is hosted by Xiao S
& Chai Kang Yong. I havent seen the clips but seems that LCL was asked during KXLL to choose
who is the handsomest amongst a list of males pixs provided, she chose Jerry.
Also, Xiao S told LCL that her husband (Mike) admires LCL.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 18 Newspaper Scans
credit: kamping of nbbbs.com

LZL: Jerry Yan the most handsome young man

Singpao

Posted Image

Mingpao

Posted Image

Edited by Myvi, 15 April 2008 - 12:40 PM.

#202 f4misyel

f4misyel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 06:12 PM

love it! hahaha!!! it sounds .... she's really close to JERRY as a friend ...same with other friends...hahaha ...it's only a game ...don't take it seriously ---LOL

#203 f4misyel

f4misyel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 12:45 AM

summarized/translated by kkla of nbbbs.com:

Zhong Hua Ri Bao (TW); May 18, 2006

http://images2.sina....2364_hhOYTF.jpg

When Miss Lin went on TVBSG's program "Entertainment News", she was requested to pick "The Best Male Friend" among her boss, her rumored boyfriends, and her ex-cohost. The hosts revealed the five pre-chosen qualities one by one, and Ms. Lin was requested take one candidate out at one time for not having/having the least of that particular, revealed quality.

The qualities chosen were:
Having a good figure: She took out her boss.
Being gentle and considerate: She took out her brother, as she said that the interaction between her brother and her is more direct.
Full of emotions and easily touched: She took out one of her rumored boyfriend (his picture was in the bottom on the board)
Housewives killer: She took out her ex-cohost, Cai Kang Yong.
Having beautiful and white teeth: She hesitated at the beginning, as she said that both Jerry and her another rumored boyfriend (she said her friend) had pretty white teeth. However, if she didn't choose Jerry, the merchant (she meant Oral B) might not be happy. So she put the "out" card in the middle which was mostly on Jerry's name.

Then the host revealed the answer which obviously was Jerry Yan, Ms. Lin's Best Male Friend.

photo by Sina.com, the board with the five qualities"
http://images2.sina....2364_ymAVNJ.jpg

========================================
Min Sheng Bao (TW); May 18, 2006

kkla: only extracted the part which might relate to Jerry.

...Regarding filming a movie next year, when LZL went on TVBSG's "Entertainment News", she mentioned, "The friend in the tower did give me some advice in acting. " What she meant was exactly the Yan Cheng Xu in the White Tower...

=========================================
Mingpao (HK); May 18, 2006

kkla: Only extracted the part about Jerry.

Ms. Lin also went on Kang Xi Lai Liao. When asked who did visit her in Da Lian, she said, "The ones who should come had come." Then when she was asked more questions about who visited more, she tried to escape by giving some weird gestures. Of course, Cai Kang Yong and Xiao S wouldn't allow her to avoid the question, so they asked her who was the more handsome among her rumored boyfriends. Finally she could escape anything, so she answered, "Alright! It is Yan Cheng Xu la." When asked whether the two of them had talked on the phone recently, she answered, "No, we just send SMSs to care about each other."
:iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :yeah :yeah :yeah clapclap clapclap

#204 f4misyel

f4misyel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 09:33 AM

posted by kkla at nbbbs.com

According to Lian He Bao, TW Apple Daily, and HK Singtao (May 23, 2006), when Ms. Lin went on Azio's tv program "Tao Se Dan Bai Zhi", she was asked to play a game to choose her "Mr. Right" among four candidates whose pictures were covered, and one of candidates was Jerry.

This was the gentleman she picked for "Mr. Right":
http://www.pixpond.com/1/e12b0.jpg

#205 Myvi

Myvi

我爱言承旭

• Forum Masters
  • 9010 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 01:44 PM

more news on Jerry and LZL

Credit: Mamy of www.nbbbs.com

5/22/06

On Liberty Times, it also provided a chart of Ms. Lin's rumored boyfriends.

http://i4.tinypic.com/10dgqrm.jpg

Next to Jerry's name, the reporter stated, "Have become super good friends
due to work. Status right now: They frequently encourage each other but
rarely meet any more."

thanks to kkla @ nbbbs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit: kamping of www.nbbbs.com

Singtao 5/23/06

Who is Lin Zhi Ling's Mr. Right?

Posted Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks to mamy @ nbbbs.
posted on 24 May 2006

Posted Image

http://i4.tinypic.com/10htv7b.jpg

#206 f4misyel

f4misyel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 09:15 AM

http://www.mingpaone...060605/maa1.htm

as posted @ jerry's thread

thanks to myvi for posting it

let's wait for the translation!

#207 Myvi

Myvi

我爱言承旭

• Forum Masters
  • 9010 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 05:15 PM

LZL dropped a hint that
she and Jerry finished playing

Source : mingpao.com
June 6, 2006
Translated by Jerry's Kingdom

http://i47.photobuck...je67/05ma11.jpg
http://i47.photobuck...je67/05ma06.jpg
Is LZL and Jerry's real score already over?

Following Jay Chou and Patty Hou's rumored relationship comes to end, the other Taiwanese "Golden Boy-Jade Woman" couple Lin Zhi Ling and Jerry Yan also underwent the same rumors. But when LZL was in China for an event the other day, words slipped away from her mouth when she spoke she would no longer use the word "good friend" for Jerry, and even dropped a hint that they have no more feelings for each other, and that their relationship fell from being "good friends" before to being "unfamiliar" now.

After LZL was in China the other day for the Longines Watch event, she was interviewed by the media and frankly spoke that now what everybody talks about is her love affair, but when talks reached on "Bao Long", and when she talked about how she feels for Bao Long, neither did she no longer use the word "good friend" to explain, but instead said, "It's been a very long time that nobody asks me this question anymore" ". and just what did she seem to imply? There are no more fellings for both of them.

Not Using the "good friend" name anymore

At that time she still kept smiling and spoke, but it is said before that their communication is also gradually turning weak, as both of them have already been separated for many months now, and each had been equally busy, that the more they meet others, the more they are led to break up. Thus, at this point, LZL also slowed down from work since her injury, wishing she could fully recover and at the same time concentrate on filming a TV drama. Now with just local promos, will she have time to heal her wounds? She is weak, and for this reason she frankly spoke that she will face this problem.

Rumors of breaking-up for more than two months now

In the past, she used the name "good friend" to call Jerry. But now, instead on calling them differently, she still uses the name "good friend" for her other two rumored boyfriends Qui Shi Kai and the new young sensation Wu Xin Yang, and actually turning it over away from Jerry. Its seems in both of their circles, the more they are paired, the more they become distant from each other.

Note: Rough translations only. Please bear with the errors, if any. Thank you for the credits.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LZL- Bao Long relationship turns indifferent
Good friends now becomes unfamiliar

Source: Liberty Times
June 5, 2006
Scanned news article: http://i6.tinypic.com/11r9lpy.jpg

Posted Image

Summarized parts related to Jerry:

1. Is Lin Zhi Ling and Jerry “Bao Long� Yan’s relationship “slowly getting further apart?� When she attended the Longines Watch event in China the other day, she frankly said. “Everyday, all that you talk about is my lovelife,� but when asked about her relationship with Bao Long, she somewhat directed that her friendship with Bao Long is no longer the same as before.

2. LZL is like all other artists who connote their rumored partners into another noun – “Good Friend�. But longing for love, she was then asked by reporters on Bao Long, but she gave a tiny smile and said that nobody asks about it anymore, apparently indicating that Bao Long is already far away from her. However, on LZL’s other “good friends� like Qui Shi Kai and Wu Xin Yang, she wished that they could all gather out again in the near future. While it’s only Bao Long which she is not even eager to mention, people can’t help to think now that the once two “close friends� begins to change into being “unfamiliar� with each other.

Newspaper scan by mamy of nbbbs.com
Translated by Jerry's Kingdom.Thank you for the credits.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and this latest news have been flashed over major newspaper today...

Newspaper Scans, 6/05

credit kamping of nbbbs.com

Mingpao
Posted Image

Singpao
http://i47.photobuck...52162697031.jpg

Singtao
http://img.photobuck...65217687048.jpg

Edited by Myvi, 15 April 2008 - 12:41 PM.

#208 f4misyel

f4misyel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 08:33 PM

[6/5]LZL and Baolong's Love Has Changed
credits to kkla @ nbbbs.com

From "Good Friend" To "Unfamiliar"

Summary: When Ms. Lin attended a endorsement activity days ago, she indicates that she wants to be courted everyday. When asked about how's her love with Baolong, she answered that no one asked her this question any more. Therefore, the reporter assumed that her relationship with Jerry has changed, their "love" has lessened, and their relationship has changed from "Good Friends" to "Unfamiliar".
----------------------------------------------------------------
Credit: Mamy ofwww.nbbbs.com andwww.yanchengxu.net
Newspaper scan of Liberty
Liberty Times (TW)
http://i6.tinypic.com/11r9lpy.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------
Mingpao, Singpao, and Singtao have transferred the same news to HK. Mingpao even added that they have seperated for two months. Really admire these reporters' creativity! From "No one asked me this question any more", they can conclude one's love life status and how long one has been single.
Credit: Kamping ofwww.nbbbs.com andwww.yanchengxu.net
Newspaper scans of Mingpao, Singpao, and Singtao
Mingpao (HK)
http://www.yanchengx...52153656396.jpg
Singpao (HK)
http://www.yanchengx...52162697031.jpg
Singtao (HK)
http://www.yanchengx...65217687048.jpg

f4misyel: love mingpao for being so creative and imaginative!bwahahaha!

#209 f4misyel

f4misyel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 04:47 PM

LZL's manager clarified rumors:
she and Jerry are just good friends

Source: http://ent.sina.com....8141112664.html
June 6, 2006

excerpts only:

Eversince Wu Yu Sen announced that the role of "Xiao Quiao" in " Chi Bi Zhi Zhan" will be given to her, Taiwan's First Model LZL then got caught up into all sorts of different rumors whose truth cant be distinguised anymore. After her "horse fall" incident, it later sank and then again reached its peak along with it.

She plans to go abroad to study, and to film naked in a drama, she dropped a hint of the break up. But are all the recent LZL rumors actually false? News sources yesterday afternoon said that reporters called up LZL's manager Fan Qing Mei. She clarified all these rumors for LZL.

Break-up? Their relationship hasn't changed

Jerry and LZl rumors are that which can stop quickly that people can then easily forget. Recently, because LZL's popularity again rised, people began to remember. A Singapore media exposed yesterday, that when LZL attended a watch event in China recently, she no longer used the word "good friend" for Jerry, and also hardly expressing that both of them are "not familiar" anymore. Media then concluded: LZL hinted that she and Jerry's "feelings are already over." In addition, media also checked to verify that Jerry and LZL had broke up for two months now. As for the cause of the break up, it is reported that its because both "are each busy."

" Before, they had some relationship, but now they still have that reltionship. " said Fan Qing Mei yesterday. LZL and Jerry's relationship "havent changed." The words are somewhat vague ---- actually that some relationship hasnt changed. Is it a companionship or a friendly relationship? Fan Qing Mei clearly indicated : "They are still friends." As for their getting along present situation Fan Qing Mei said, " Since they are friends, it only natural that they would keep to get in touch with each other."

Extracted by Jerry's Kingdom. Thank you for the credits.

#210 Myvi

Myvi

我爱言承旭

• Forum Masters
  • 9010 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:06 PM

more latest scan news regarding Jerry and LZL

Wo Bao, 6/6/06
Thanks to Yvonne of OnlyF4
also to DaA of JerrysDreamer

Posted Image

#211 f4misyel

f4misyel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 05:32 AM

Jerry began to talk about his feelings,
LZL was moved to tears

Posted Image

Source: TVBSN
June 12, 2006

JK Note: for the clip of this interview w/ LZL , please log on to the IM VLOG blog site of Action for Jerry at http://www.im.tv/VLO...sp?Memid=317963

"Yan's" footage video on his feelings was shown, that led LZL to cry at the scene.

With rumors on "thousands of fans" Jerry Yan, Taiwan's first model Lin Zhi Lin, eventhough she had not directly talked about her feelings on Jerry, however, when she was in a local TV show the other day, and when a video footage of Jerry talking about his feelings was shown, she unexpectedly cried at the scene, causing the rumors to appear even more real than imaginary.

LZL repeatedly accepted local interviews in the past few days. With regards to the program's sudden showing of the Jerry interview footage, LZL just lightly said, "For me, if I really have a boyfriend, I certainly wish that he would look after my mom." Just after these words, she immediately bursted into tears, that even the host also got teary-eyed. The host then asked her again if Jerry can pursue her. LZL said," I really dont have time for that" (Did you try to pursue him?) I pursue him? I still havent got my card number yet, too many girls like him."

(HK Sun )

Posted by a1958 of www.nbbbs.com
Translated by Jerry's Kingdom. Thank you for the credits.

#212 ImBLaZeUrNoT

ImBLaZeUrNoT

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 03:19 AM

well. i think they really really cute together :D lol.. the guy is tall and handsome the gurl tall also and pretty :D

#213 Sacreble

Sacreble

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 02:42 PM

Are they together? whaa..it looks like a perfect couple..like you see in movies..Barbie and Ken..haha.

#214 missk

missk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 10:08 PM

jerry and chiling look good together i think... although she's older but it's alright... it's only a few years. overall, they are cute together.

#215 Lucky_Doraemon

Lucky_Doraemon

Back to reality...T_T

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1619 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 02:56 AM

Original article:

走进《明星周刊》 走近林志玲的内心世界

2006-6-10 9:49:34

欢迎回到正在为您直播的娱乐在线。自从吴宇森钦点林志玲扮演小乔以来,这位台湾女子就开始受到空前的关注。家喻户晓的“嗲妹妹”能不能演好三国时代的古典女性?这成为争议最大的一个话题,然而,当她走进演播室接受《明星周刊》独家专访的时候,我们却发现,嗲妹妹的内心世界,其实也有坚强理性的一面。

林志玲和言承旭这两个名字,似乎已经分开了很久,但是,当过去的绯闻男友接受我们独家专访的画面,突然出现在大屏幕上时,当言承旭大谈往昔的回忆时,林志玲依然无法掩饰内心深处的震动。她拿了一包纸巾,说是要擦一擦脸上的汗水,可镜头中的她却仿佛是在掩饰泪水。

(海燕:我们拿一包纸巾过来)

(林:[言先生那个时候有没有追过你?]那个时候真的没有,[你追他呢?]我追他?我拿号码牌还没有拿到,太多女孩子喜欢他了。)

昔日这对金童玉女的相逢,几乎成了娱乐圈最关注的话题,可流言与绯闻,对林志玲来说却只是一种袭击和伤害。

(不要让别人的话影响你的生活,因为这段生活也许就是你生命中,最黄金最珍贵的阶段了,如果让一些别人的言语,丧失你们彼此的友谊,你该有的生活、你本来的城堡你本来的家人、我觉得那样好可惜、所以我觉得我都会尽量做到、我要保护我的城堡。)

这年头敢于真情流露的人并不多,身为明星,真情告白的代价或许更大,不过林志玲却是个例外,至少她宣称,自己是个感情上的主动派。

(林志玲:遇到喜欢的我就自己追好了,主动追求。)

这是一个怎样的小乔?她当年怎样从T台走金娱乐圈?又曾经和张国荣有过怎样的珍贵回忆?关于林志玲,周六中午的《明星周刊》,给大家一个答案。

娱乐在线上海报道

CRED: translations by Lucky_Doraemon @asianfanatics.net

Knowing LZL inner world

Welcome back to the entertainment line. Eversince John Woo has chosen LZL to play 小喬, this Taiwanese lady has started to receive a lot of attention. Will she be able to play all three countries period elegant lady? This is the main question, also, when she accepted the interview from 《明星周刊》, we discovered her inner world, which is actually a strong side.

LZL and Jerry Yan, these two names, seems as they’ve parted for a lone while, but, when the ex rumoured boyfriend received an interview with us, we discovered when he was talking about past memories, LZL unable to conceal how touched she was. Asked for some tissue, said it was to wipe sweat, but on camera she could be wiping tears.

海燕: “we’ll bring you some tissues”

LZL: “(Has Mr Yan ever wooed you?) at that time no, (you wooed him?) chase after him? I didn’t get his number, too many girls are after him.

Before when the pair took photo’s, nearly became the hot topic of the entertainment circle, the stories that were being spread according to LZL is a form of attack and hurt.

(Don’t let what people say affect your life, because this lifestyle is part of your life, at the most precious moment, if you let peoples words affect lead to you losing your friendship, the life you deserve, your possessions and family members, I feel is a pity, so I think that I will try my best to achieve everything, I need to protect what’s mine.)

At the start of this year there have been a few who have declared their feelings, as a star, public statements revealing your feelings may pay a high price, but LZL is an exception, at least she admitted that she takes the initiative with those kind of feelings.

(LZL: “If I meet someone I like I will make the first step.”)

What kind of 小喬 is this? Back in the days how did she go from the T stage to the entertainment circle? A precious memory of her and the late Leslie Cheung? About LZL, on Saturday afternoon there will be an answer.

p.s sorry for the late translations ^_^'

#216 f4misyel

f4misyel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 03:50 PM

thank you for the translations ... wow so the media always used the term "ex rumoured bf" ... LOL

#217 oranges

oranges

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 06:17 AM

Knowing LZL inner world

...... Before when the pair took photo's, nearly became the hot topic of the entertainment circle, the stories that were being spread according to LZL is a form of attack and hurt.

"Don't let what people say affect your life, because this lifestyle is part of your life, at the most precious moment, if you let peoples words affect lead to you losing your friendship, the life you deserve, your possessions and family members, I feel is a pity, so I think that I will try my best to achieve everything, I need to protect what's mine."

can't help but like these words from Chiling.

is Jerry also included in what's "hers"?

perhaps "hers" as friend? or more than friend?

"I need to protect what's mine"

#218 redoctober

redoctober

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 10:03 PM

Times Weekly No.1480

credit to mamy of nbbbs.com
special thanks to dl404 @ tsinoy.com/forum for reuploading the articles

Posted Image
http://img.photobuck...01629129247.jpg
http://img.photobuck...16283047358.jpg
http://img.photobuck...16293032120.jpg
http://img.photobuck...01630940691.jpg

#219 f4misyel

f4misyel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 07:57 AM

Warning: I think you have the right to know, that's why I summarized the following gossips from TW Next Magazine and China Times Weekly Magazine (both are gossip-entertainment magazines in TW). It is up to you to believe it or not, or to determine how much you should believe in it. However, please bear it mind that even the artists in TW said if the entertainment news in the newspapers and magazines had 20 to 50% truth in it, they would be satisified. As a Jerry's fan, I only believe in what's from Jerry's mouth.

Will focus on JY-LZL Item
for the entire details please visit nbbbs.com

Reposting of the following Mamy's magazine scans and Kkla's comments is strictly prohibited.

2. China Times Weekly Magazine, vol. 1480.
Title: Breaking news: Yan Cheng Xu and Lin Zhi Ling have broken up
http://www.yanchengx...16275864019.jpg
Summary: After her accident, LZL publicly claimed that she would focus on her family and love life more, and hoped that she could get married by 35 yrs. old. However, her plan was interrupted by her character in "Red Cliff" (kkla: Don't know the official name) in which she will be the main female lead and it will be directed by Director Wu Yu Sen, with the costars Zhou Rin Fa and Liang Chao Wei. She gave up the plan to study with Yan Cheng Xu overseas and this also allowed Yan Cheng Xu to realize that her career is more important than her love life. Therefore, the love relationship between Yan Cheng Xu and LZL has officially ended.
In additioin, LZL has decided to focus her career in the Mainland China for the next two years. Her decision further led to the end of her love relationship with Yan Cheng Xu. No wonder when she was interviewed by an entertainment program in Shanghai and when a clip of Yan Cheng Xu"s saying "If I have found the one I love, of course I want to bring her home to meet with my mom", LZL was with tears in her eyes at the moment.
kkla's comments: First of all, although Jerry has known Ms. Lin for years, Jerry has not admitted to have any love relationship with her. According to Ms. Lin's public speech/comments, all along, they have been just very good friends. Second of all, Jerry has clarified through his agent that both parties' planning to study overseas was just an coincidence. Furthermore, "Red Cliff" will not start filming until next year and how can that interfere with their plan this summer, given that there was really such a plan? Lastly, if you have watched the clip of Ms. Lin's interview on that entertainment program, she didn't cry at all. She just wiped sweat with some tissues. The media can't film any proof of them being together, they just came up with the story of breaking up. Anytime when the media want to, they will make up stories of them getting together again.

summary con't
According to friends, after her accident, their love relationship got better, all along, Yan Cheng Xu feels sorry for Ms. Lin and hopes that she won't be too focused on earning money and hopes that she won't work as hard as before in the future. However, her offer in "Red Cliff" led to the cancel of their study plan and allowed YCX to realize that to her, her career is more important than their relationship. Before she got the offer from "Red Cliff", actually she did take it easy after her return from the accident. When she went on Kang Xi Show, she also called YCX her "good friend" and the "rumor target" that she likes the most. Even though they have not met, people can feel their closeness. The offer of "Red Cliff" encouraged her focus in career than other aspects in life. She is determined to change her "dolly tone" and the way she walks, and to develop her career in Mainland China in the next two years. Her determination shows her extraordinary will to succeed in her career.

kkla's comments: Was the information really from their friends? Regarding the Kang Xi show, it was obvious that Ms. Lin was set up to choose Jerry.

http://www.yanchengx...01629129247.jpg
summary: After her break up with Yan Cheng Xu, the focus on her career will be in Mainland China. Her agent said that they were just good friends and it shouldn't say that there had been any changes

#220 princess56

princess56

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 01:07 PM

these two will definitely be together..haha..just a feeling..like when i watched mars..and i knew vicbie will be together..

Jerry is really like super gd looking and tall..the only gal that can really match up to him is the very beautiful Chi Ling..they look so good together and the feeling they project is so great..it would be a sin for them to be apart!!

Sooner or later, they will be together!! and i think they definitely had a past relationship..remember the bathrobes picture? When will u appear in a bathrobe?? under what situations? the man who is with a woman in her bathrobe would most defintely be a) her lover B) the gay best friend (which i dunno, jerry just does not project the gay feeling).

#221 f4misyel

f4misyel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 03:36 PM

Jerry is really like super gd looking and tall..the only gal that can really match up to him is the very beautiful Chi Ling..they look so good together and the feeling they project is so great..it would be a sin for them to be apart!!

haha princess56, your comment gave me a happy face! hahaha! thanks for your good comment ... at least i am reading a positive comment haha!

===========================================
http://www.libertyti...today-show3.htm
http://www.mingpaone...060707/mci1.htm

Ms Lin recently appeared in some events, as usual, she's asked abt Jerry, & this time also asked abt The Hospital as recently there's quite a fair bit of news abt The Hospital. so i will just summarize all the various news article. basically its the same, Ms Lin said she & Jerry are good friends, that she values friendship very much, though they dont meet, they still keep in contact, that Jerry had told her when filming The Hospital, he was very much into the role, that she wishes Jerry well & that's she is proud for Jerry re The Hospital & that she will watch it when broadcast.

thanks to fatty2 @ jerry's thread/asianfanatics

Edited by Myvi, 15 April 2008 - 12:34 PM.

#222 f4misyel

f4misyel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 03:17 PM

Media can't think of a new story .... hehe
===============================
AS POSTED @JERRY'S THREAD

THANKS TO FATTY2

HOT GOSSIPS, HOT GOSSIPS

According to TW Liberty Times, its said that Jerry & Ms Lin has ended their many years relationship of bf & gf. That it was Ms Lin who initated the breakup, sometimes in March 2006.
That its not that Ms Lin dont love Jerry, she does, its just that she finds Jerry too focus on his career. And it was reported that Jerry called Ms Lin many times to try to save the r'ship
but to no avail.
The article also said that Jerry is very much like Dao Ming Shi , possess a kind heart
but strange ways of showing his love.

Both Jerry & Ms Lin's mgt did not comment on the article.

(fatty2: well, not sure of the 100% accurateness of the article but if its true, my opinons as below:-

its a well-known fact that Jerry takes his career very seriously as he is very grateful of
the chance that make MG & F4 famous all over Asia, thereby giving him the status, fame, money &
opportunities. he dont take all these lightly & dont want to waste the opportunities given to him,
which's why he is working so hard to prove himself as an artiste & why he started his own company to enable
himself to gain control over his own career. all these will consume a lot of his time.
i dont blame Jerry,
i understand how much he value the opportunities given to him &
how he dont wish to waste it & how
he much he wanted to be a respected artiste & not an idol with a
handsome face.

i dont blame Ms Lin either for her decision, its understandable under such circumstances but it
must be hard to give up on a r'ship when both parties are still in love with each other).

And so the saga of Jerry & Ms Lin continues on loool.gif loool.gif .

Anyway, according to the article, Jiang Yi Peng, F4's previous manager when they were under Comic,
is now helping Jerry in managing his career. He's the one in charge of the Indo concert &
Jerry's 2nd solo pictorial book. And I wonder how Comic & FL will react to this news sweat.gif sweat.gif .
Jiang Yi Peng resigned from Comic in late 2002 under unhappy circumstances & after that,
F4 was transferred to be under FL. Jerry has now left FL to set up his own company & now have
roped in JYP. Ooops, with The Hospital broadcasting in 8/06, probably there will be negative news by
unhappy parties to try to distract publicity from TH twisted.gif twisted.gif .

Anyway, trust that everybody here will continue to focus on Jerry's works & not be bothered by
newspaper articles on Jerry's love life, his love life is own private business.
Jerry is a honourable & responsble man, being career minded & ambitious as what the
newspaper describe " ta nan ren (big male) - chauvinistic" is not a flaw. I prefer "ta nan ren" than its opposite "xiao nan ren" .

#223 Myvi

Myvi

我爱言承旭

• Forum Masters
  • 9010 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 06:45 AM

July 20, 2006
thanks to kamping of nbbbs.com

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://i47.photobuck...869lzljerry.jpg

credit to mamy of nbbbs.com

Posted Image

Edited by Myvi, 15 April 2008 - 12:35 PM.

#224 Myvi

Myvi

我爱言承旭

• Forum Masters
  • 9010 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 03:19 AM

Bao Long is emotional
LZL hurt and broke off

Source: http://www.libertyti...today-show1.htm
July 20, 2006

JK NOTE: Amidst the never-ending "rumors" let's now read some "humors" ...

Posted Image
Although Jerry is smiling in the jewelry ad photoshoot
He, however, has just been dumped by LZL and is
feeling endless heartaches

Summary only:

The frizzling truth on "Yan-Lin Love Affair" is finally revealed! According to reports, it happened around March, when LZL dumped Bao Long, and became so sad that she wanted to go back but instead just endured her heartaches and avoided thinking about him. Bao Long meanwhile is mending a broken heart this Valentines Day.

Bao Long kept knocking but LZL refused to answer

A few days ago, LZL cried in a TV interview. Rumors say that it is because the two had broke off. Other rumors say that its because LZL already accepted Xiao Quiao. But according to sources, LZL was about to break up at that time, but Bao Long found it hard to accept so he kept calling up but she didnt replied back. At that time, Bao Long was rushing up in the shooting of "THe Hospital" , and having heartaches he cant help but to pour it out with everybody in the set.

The 2 often quarrelled for 5 years

Having known since their modeling days 5 years ago, and both had been popular that their feelings changed. Not that they didnt love each other nut he has huge ambitions and chauvinism. Those who knew Jerry, knows that he is like Dao Ming Shi, with a good heart, but pursues his love in an odd way that often makes them fight a lot, that lead to their break up.

LZL was recently busy moving out from their house. Yesterday, her driver moved her clothes to her new home. As far as dumping Bao Long, her manager didnt comment. Jerry's manager Jiang Yi Peng expressed no interest in Jerry's personal feelings.

Bao Long became boss, the two failed to get in touch often

A few days ago, Jerry released his charming smile when he shot his newest jewelry ad. But behind those smiles, many knew that he felt pains, and difficult to cope. After he went solo, many wanted to manage him, and Jerry wanted to learn the ropes of management, he had to look on to two things.

Now that Jiang Yi Peng is his consultant, he also takes care of managing his projects. Both had a big fight then. But on working together again, Jiang Yi Peng said that quarrels can be fixed, but friendship should not be affected. Next week, he will go with Jerry for the Sands concert in Indonesia and plan for a year-end photo book.

#225 cyclop

cyclop

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 02:37 PM

Lately i saw a show that it has been confirmed by Lin chin Ling the top model of taiwan that they are not together....

before, yes, they were together....
but lately they have seperated
:(

#226 psycho_mathic

psycho_mathic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 05:20 PM

Just one word for that couple elegance.... really match together without any doubt

#227 f4misyel

f4misyel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 06:16 PM

hahaha whatever
as long as chiling said jerry is a good friend ... i am relieved ... it doesnt matter...who cares ... it's a world of showbizness! hahaha!!!

#228 Myvi

Myvi

我爱言承旭

• Forum Masters
  • 9010 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 02:56 PM

Jerry is left lonely, no longer talks on LZL

Source: Min Sheng Bao
This Source: http://www.udndata.com/
July 25, 2005

Scanned news clipping (section C1 front page):
http://www.yanchengx...58413166352.jpg
credits to mamy of Jerry's Harbor

Posted Image

Summary only:

As Valentines Day arrives, Jerry Yan acting as endorser for a jewelry product photoshoot
his new posters and took advantage of the brisk period but his posters only showed how
he really felt. His lowered head look leaves behind his loneliness. In contrast to the recent
ones when he and LZL were still together. Could it be that his mood is wriiten in his photos?

Jerry just recently came back from a charity auction in Indonesia. Before he left, media had
reported that he and LZL had broken up. While he was gone, LZL had moved to her 50-million
huge grand house. Now he has came back, Jerry was asked again on LZL. Feeling uneasy, his
manager and consultant Jian Yi Peng simply announced, " From now on, Jerry will no longer
answer any questions on LZL." However, does this declaration seemed to imply that the "Yan-Lin Lian"
really ended? Lao Jiang (Jiang Yi Peng) laughed and said, " Did they say they were together?", and
that the come-and-go "Yan-Lin Lian"
was a puzzle all along.

Among his activities, Jerry will be all-out promoting the 8pm drama "The Hospital" .
On August 13, 2 pm, will be the first Preview Meet and Jerry called on his fans to
eagerly join in giving to charity .The Preview Meet will be held at the International
Conference Center and wishing fans must all share and invited to go the the World
Vision website (http://worldvision.org.tw) and also to the "The Hospital" official website
for inquiries and details on the activity.

Edited by Myvi, 25 July 2006 - 02:57 PM.

#229 cyclop

cyclop

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 03:23 PM

Jerry said to be very sad when LZL spoke out of to break out.
But we know, it is the world of artiste where a lot of stories can be made..
So, we just had been spoiled by the story that we interested to know...
However, we can't denied that media give us the truth most of the time and the artists are giving fake story.

#230 bobo7

bobo7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 03:27 PM

Whatever the news about, i still hope that they back to be together again..
Because i'd love to see Jerry and LZL to be togehter..They are just perfect couple...
I think most of u will agree to

#231 f4misyel

f4misyel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 04:17 PM

they even never admitted that they were together.
i guess the catch is ... are they still good friends? and the answer is yes.

i guess it is better that jerry said that, the main focus is his new series not his lovelife. he is a very private person and he said before he wants to protect all his friends and family.

it is better not to entertain those questions ...

and now the media creates such stories ... "how wonderful, right?"

#232 f4misyel

f4misyel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 11:24 AM

Jerry's staff revealed that inside his car there is a dog cage

Source: TW Apple Daily
July 27

Recently, there were media reports indicating that Jerry Yan and First Model Lin Zhi Ling's relationship already ended. However, there is someone named Axia who revealed that inside Jerry's car there is a dog cage. Axia started to think, and cant help to suspect that "Yan Lin Lian" is having the dog again, and also maybe by means of the dog he is "thinking of someone when he sees the cage". Afterall, the model's legendary coffee is his gift.

Manager finally denied it

His manager, however, denied all of it. He also said that he had rode in Jerry's car many times already, and had not seen a dog cage. Again hearing the " thinking of someone when he sees the cage" his manager just laughed, " Does a tiny cage cover indicates a cage?" A xia is very curious, why the manager doesnt dare to say much. Is he just afraid to talk concerning Jerry's dog cage?

Translated by Jerrys' Kingdom. Thanks for the credits.

#233 bobo7

bobo7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 02:14 PM

Then may i know what it is got to do with the relationship between him and LZL?

#234 Myvi

Myvi

我爱言承旭

• Forum Masters
  • 9010 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 05:21 PM

the rumours were that Jerry bought a dog and gave it to LZL as a present..
LZL name the dog "coffee"

these reporters have tried to dig their relationship even by suggesting of calling Jerry's name to coffee...and their funny analysis was ," if coffee respond to Jerry's name..aahaaa...they could relate that coffee know Jerry..and now the dog is with LZL!

the dog cage mention above was assumed by the press as used to belong to "coffee" :tricky:

Edited by Myvi, 15 April 2008 - 12:36 PM.

#235 f4misyel

f4misyel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 02:14 PM

Jerry Yan holds on to Leon Dai and wont talk about LZL

Jerry and LZL rumored affair has changed. It is generally speculated that it happened at the later stage of filming The Hospital. Yesterday, even if Jerry was asked about LZL, he immediately walked away towards the back, showing he wont talk. However, he revealed in the conversations, " ...This affair, havent you thought about that for a long time already.... Shootings in The Hospital didnt suit me well... I've experienced so many things in-between..." He also played a joke that he even consulted personal problems with Leon Dai, that it seemed both of them got the clues.

Once suffered in real life, the "rebellous" Jerry Yan experienced enduring pains again in The Hospital . He frankly spoke that until now, he is still feels very bad as he tries to recall but these things shouldnt affect you so much because it is not self-strength which can decide for everything.

From the beginning, Jerry and Lin Zhi Ling's relationship has been continously focused on. According to sources, both are really very much in love with each other, and also had many plans for the future, But time changes, along with age, plus when one dwells in the complex world of showbiz, plans cant cope up with the changes.

The Hospital is Jerry's newest strength after going away from the TV screen for 4 years. He said that after he finished shooting the scenes, he felt that he went back at being a 10 year old and the reporters then observed that old times cannot go far, and he has really grown up. When he faced everyone, Jerry didnt only refused to talk on his weak acting compared with Leon's perfect acting, but he even said, " I think at this point, it's very clear that I must beat Dai Bao Ge (Dai's familiar call) to fill up my weaknesses!. "

Specially soul-searching at this point, Jerry was considerably hearty. He took the intitiative to say that Taiwan is full of vigorous idol dramas for the past years, but it seems that being an idol actor at his age, he also needs to sharpen his talent, and to fight hand to hand with Leon Dai later. He also really likes" to compare the feeling of going down" because this expresses " many more to learn from people. "

In The Hospital, Jerry and Leon are in sharp opposition. but in private, they are both very good friends. Jerry said that eventhough Leon is older, they went along well and didnt knew that both still had their boyish side, very "ma ji" He laughed and said that at Leon's age he still have so much charms, and every girl he meet will all praise him, " really very terrible."

But for close friends, its not the question of that's just all I can say. These are media interviews for two super famous big stars already showing their bad side. During the group photo, Leon surprisingly pulled Jerry's arm to him to do a brokeback act, and media's loud screams didnt went down. Jerry also cracked that he goes to Leon's small tree house everyday, and someone joked, " How do you spend the night?", leading the whole room filled with big laughter.

Thank you for the credits.

#236 f4misyel

f4misyel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 10:07 AM

Translated by: stephanieshieh
Credit: Sina

Top model Lin Zhi Ling two years ago, when she wasn't super popular yet, used to wear bikinis a lot, not only doing hot dances, but talked about her love life publicly, but now she's wearing more conservatively, and is very low-key with her love life. On the afternoon of the 12th, she was at a promo activity, and asked about rumored boyfriend Jerry Yan, she kept acting dumb about the whole subject.

Two years ago, when she wasn't super popular, Lin Zhi Ling would talk about her love life onscreen. Lin Zhi Ling: "I hope I can find someone to be with, and then in five years from now, ten years from now, twenty years from now, I will still be finding cute things about him. I think that kind of feeling is really good, and I want something for a really long time."

Two years later, Lin Zhi Ling isn't going after the "hot and sexy" route anymore, and facing her relationship problems - she's even more low-key. (Asked: Does she know tomorrow Jerry's new drama will be previewed? Will she contact him?) She said: "Not sure, yes, but I'll cheer him on, it definitely will be successful."

Asked about rumored boyfriend Jerry Yan, Lin Zhi Ling keeps acting dumb and refuses to talk more about that, emphasizing that her job is more important. Next month, she'll be going to mainland China for a new movie. Who will be her soulmate? It'll be hard to tell.
thanks to stephanieshieh of AF

#237 f4misyel

f4misyel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 08:09 AM

World Vision

http://www.worldvision.org.tw

CHILING:
http://www.worldvisi...ok/chiling.html

#238 f4misyel

f4misyel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 04:59 AM

Asked about LZL, Jerry sweetly smiled

Source: Singtao
http://www.singtao. com/yesterday/ ent/0902fo06. html
September 2, 2006

The other day, Yan Cheng Xu (Jerry) returned to Taiwan after he was invited as an award presenter in Korea. When he was asked if he and his rumored girlfriend Lin Zhi Ling (Chiling) will date this “Chinese Valentine's Day,” he showed an unusual smile, and his high mood again secretly indicated his thoughts with Chiling.

From Jerry and LZL's going-steady and separation, and again on the repeatedly-rumored brake up, Jerry expressed earlier before that he will not talk about the other party again Even if the media facing him asks him to comment on LZL, he would just keep quiet. However, the other afternoon, following Jerry's return to Taiwan from Korea, as he just landed at the airport, his mood appeared really high, smiling while talking with his assistant, and even said Hello to the reporters.

He was in South Korea on Chinese Valentines Day, and reporters asked him how did he spent it. He smartly replied, “Are you Koreans? How did you say that in a Korean accent?” and turned to ask the reporters, “Was it Valentines Day yesterday?”
His assistant replied: “It's an added day on July!” Jerry was then suddenly enlightened and answered, “Oh, that's it.”

He was asked if he will meet with LZL to make up for Valentines Day. Jerry suddenly turned “ dim” and showed his smiles. Even though he didn't directly reply, yet as he kept smiling, reporters kept asking him. He even warned the reporters to be careful not be hit by his luggage cart when it suddenly went forward. Reporters humorously accused him of intentionally doing it, but he then smiled, “Just joking, la!”

Since Jerry's lead drama “The Hospital” has been aired, its present viewership has been just average. For this, Jerry frankly said, “I won't have pressures now. In the filming I learned things, and I'm very happy, because in this drama project I gained many new friends.!” This September, Jerry will go to Japan to promote and drum up support for “The Hospital” in its local showing.

#239 crazy4sushi

crazy4sushi

feed me sushi ^.^

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2217 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 07:04 AM

i'm still confuse bout dis couple...soo did they really dated or was it just some rumors..cause dey never made it official in public hahha....

#240 ♥luvergal♥

♥luvergal♥

Asian Fanatic

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 02:24 PM

jerry and chi ling wouldnt make a bad couple at all! Jerrys so hot and chi ling is so pretty...what a perfect match!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jerry yan, lin chi ling

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)