101 replies to this topic

#81 lilychan

lilychan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 04:59 AM

Some newer animes which also involve fighting and which I am following at the moment are (summaries taken from aniDB.net):

Bleach: funny, especially with the talking lion doll
Kurosaki Ichigo is not a regular 15 year old, because he has always had the ability to see spirits and ghosts. One day, a female Shinigami (God of Death) named Kuchiki Rukia appears before him, hunting for an evil spirit. But during the confrontation, the Shinigami`s powers are transfered to Ichigo. Thus begins the adventures of Ichigo and Rukia and their mission to herd Hollows (fallen spirits) as well as confronting other spiritual beings.

Märchen Awakens Romance: very funny, makes u laugh
Toramizu Ginta is a young boy always dreaming of a magical world out of his reach. But his dream isn`t too far off, as Ginta one day is given the chance to enter the magical world. Entering the new place, he almost immediately finds out the existance of ÄRMS, weapons that the people of this world use. Ginta`s life changes forever as he journeys through this new world, meeting new companions and gaining fighting abilities. This land Ginta has always dreamed of isn`t some joyful place however, as he soon begins to witness first hand the harshness of the land he has found himself in.

The law of ueki: funny
Ueki has a special power. He is able to change garbage into trees. This power he got from Kobayashi. Kobayashi is a candidate for the next god. There are lots of such candidates and only one `ll be the new god. To become the god their favorites must fight with the other candidate`s favorites.

All three of them are still ongoing and Bleach is at eps. 69 already.

#82 Stevie57

Stevie57

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 06:02 AM

Rurrouni KENSHIN, dude you have to watch it. A 1990 anime that is ranked as high as bleach ? WTH obviously its good. For recent anime if its just action and animation Samurai champloo beats bleach as well. No super powers like kenshin

Edited by Stevie57, 21 February 2006 - 06:03 AM.

#83 Kon

Kon

Ron and Nancy Fan*

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 06:07 AM

final fantasy 7 movie!! the action was jsut great the fast movements and camera action like woah

#84 sorcerez

sorcerez

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 06:37 AM

I have to agree with other people who have mentioned Kenshin and Bleach. Two of the best fighting animes out there. Story wise as fight sequence wise.

Samurai Champloo has great sword fight scenes too. The animation style is great when they are fighting. It's very quick and stylish.

#85 simple.arielle

simple.arielle

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 01:43 AM

I like the fights in bleach especially when zaraki with ichigo ; hitsugaya and ichimaru are in fights...

#86 yan85

yan85

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 08:39 PM

rurouni kenshin,dragonball,bleach,naruto if u want like robot then u can want the gundam seed , gundam seed destiny , full metal panic and full metal alchemist !

#87 yopakfu

yopakfu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 10:55 PM

Dragonball, Bleach, One Piece are pretty good. But those are only fighting, also based on friendship, bonds etc. If you really wanna see anime's with fighting, then look for Street Fighter or so, though those are most likely crap. XD

#88 CellphoneMP3

CellphoneMP3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 03:47 AM

There was this anime that looks just like naruto. I forgot what the name but this kid would turn garbages into trees and this other guy would turn this cloth into metal. GOD WHAT IS THAT SHOW! LAW OF UEKI. There you go. I think that anime is just as good as naruto.

#89 Manser77

Manser77

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:31 PM

I like kenichi and yu yu hakashoe

#90 Xakura

Xakura

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:48 PM

I like Inuyasha, Bleach, Naruto, Samurai 7, Kenshin and Basilisk.

#91 8bithero

8bithero

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:17 AM

When it comes to fighting in Japanese cartoons, I always look towards films because they are often more detailed and fluid than most television series. For example, the two fight scenes between King Kazma and Love Machine in Summer Wars were very detailed despite being short. Another cartoon that has amazing fight scenes is Karas which is an OVA you can watch on Hulu. The fight in the intro is amazing.

#92 Sarmad Ali

Sarmad Ali

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:15 PM

Naruto (is Awesome)
Bleach (Awesome Awesome)
Hitman reborn (very interesting Series)
Full metal Alchemist Brother hood ( Not Full metal ALchemist)
darken then black
soul eater ( good enough to watch)

#93 teeniemae

teeniemae

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:27 AM

There is not a single post about Gintama in here. Yeah maybe they focus more on the comedy and parodies at times (well actually a lot of times) but when start an arc and they actually get serious this show shows some of the best fights I've ever seen. Well if you're fine with samurai fighting and maybe some martial arts.I love Gintama. And I really recommend that you should watch this if you love a mixture of comedy and action.

#94 _nice_

_nice_

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:05 AM

the best for me is ONE PIECE <3

#95 myonlinemediaplayer

myonlinemediaplayer

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:46 PM

try black lagoon. new prince of tennis..

#96 Elya_kg

Elya_kg

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:00 PM

Hey guys,

My name is Elnura and I particpate in an internet constest, which called: Miss Internet kg 2012. Could you vote for me in the next link: http://www.limon.kg/...2012/girl:2851/. You can vote by clicking the pink area under the red number. I would really appreciate it, since I can win trip to New-Yourk, where I never have been.Thank you all

#97 Olive Juice

Olive Juice

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:55 AM

Without doubt it has to be Ranma 1/2

The fights between Akane and Ranma are pretty epic, I'd say Posted Image
  • Ait Wang likes this

#98 ippoisthebestone

ippoisthebestone

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:56 AM

ippo is actually the best one. i thought the same thing about the animation but it changes soon enuf at like episode 2 or 3 they redraw his looks (becuase hes growing up) and the fighting is ..well how do i put this, have you ever seen or played dragonballz? ya blows that out of the water.

#99 J.d. Snead

J.d. Snead

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:01 AM

Naruto is a great anime with excellent fighting. Other anime's with fighting is of course the best the Dragon Ball series, Bleach, One Piece Samurai X, Inuyasha, Slayers, HxH, another great one is Yu Yu Hakusho. Avatar last airbender, Fairy Tail, FMA brotherhood & Street Fighter.

#100 monkeyDluffy

monkeyDluffy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:55 AM

the question you should be asking is not what is the best fighting anime but what anime makes your blood boil,
your adrenaline rise, and your heart pound crazy. if i mess up on spelling kindly correct me, thank you,
here is my secret list, out of every 100 anime i watched only 1 made my adrenaline explode.

1. baki the grappler season1 and 2 but season 2 is where the cannon shoots off,,

2. bleach- epic fight scenes, with good music

3. one piece- the fist 40 episodes dont get ur blood boiling but after that, awesome fighting music

4, yu yu hakashu, the tourniment is fantastic

5, rurouni kenshin- incredible sword fights

6.hajime no ippo ( i didnt think boxing anime could be this good)

7. basalisk- unexpectedly wonderful fighting scenes

8. ninja scroll- this anime will keep you interested short but good

9. DBZ goku vs freeza saga fantastic

10. berserk, this anime is very interesting,

here is my second list of anime that are not just fighting

but for some reason they will also keep you on the edge of your

seat and make your heart explode.

1.full metal panic- fumafu- hilarious comedy anime

2.full metal alchemist- very intersting story line, and good fights.

3.death note- good music and crazy story line, this will keep you on the edge of your seat

4.great teacher onizuka- hilarious, epic, silly and never boring

5.fate stay night- just interesting and epic

6.chrome shelled regious- this anime is super epic, super fantasy, fantastic fighting, fantastic music

7.slam dunk- about basketball but interesting story and also makes your blood boil,

if you want me to recommend more anime to you then please email me at shamebros@gmail.com

#101 rosejasmin56

rosejasmin56

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:37 PM

According to me, kenshin & samurai champloo is the best fighting anime ever..

#102 nohandsman81

nohandsman81

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:31 PM

fighting hand to hand-
dbz - episode 1 talking. episode 2 yelling. episode 3 charging up. episode 4 standing there looking badass. episode 5 finally the fighting. so all you people that say dbz is the best I feel sad for you. this is how dbz is, so give other anime a chance.
naruto - I stoped watching about half way through sippoden... after naruto was learning to use water.. I said enoug was enough
grappler baki - season 1 is mostly smaller fights, season 2 is a big tournament. I hear that the rest in menga is ...perverse.
gungrave - not what I expected in a fighting type but still
fist of the north star - bruce lee! need I say more?

crazy magic type fighitng
magic stick
card capters
maburaho
bastard

guns and other weapons
grenadier - if you like the movie equalibrium at least check out the last episode showdown
trigun - if you like the series there is a movie too. the movie takes place after everything
vampire hunter D
helsing
samuri shamploo
samuri jack - yeah I said it
ronin warriors

for mature adiences - yes I went there.
ninja scroll - swords and magic
agent aika - guns
aika: zero - guns
bubblegum crisis - mech
sekirei - hand to hand tournement
queens blade - swords and magic

I would have put genadier for mature only too but its not as "revealing" as the others are.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users